rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting The Same Kind of Rejection When Gaming at School

I have been trying to day game at my community college campus, and every girl I talk to says she has a boyfriend. I have actually tried to not ask about this on the forum, because I wanted to figure this out myself, but this is getting very annoying.

I have tried more indirect and direct approaches. I do not have a problem with going to a girl and opening her, but the thing is, they do not really engage themselves at all.

I am also thinking about going to another campus to practice game or something.

Does she say she has a boyfriend as soon as you start talking to her, or only after you have spoken for a while and then ask her out (or ask for her number) ?

The timing is quite important.
The longer she goes without saying it, the longer you have to game her.

If they are all saying it at the beginning you need to change your style and approach.

However, if you have been speaking in a way that clearly indicates you are interested in her and she drops the boyfriend card on you after a long conversation it's just a shit test and she wants to see if you'll still insist.

Read this:

http://www.rooshv.com/what-to-do-if-she-has-a-boyfriend

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/...responses/

Quote: (03-23-2016 07:50 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Does she say she has a boyfriend as soon as you start talking to her, or only after you have spoken for a while and then ask her out (or ask for her number) ?

When it comes time for the number.

Quote:Quote:

The timing is quite important.
The longer she goes without saying it, the longer you have to game her.

If they are all saying it at the beginning you need to change your style and approach.

However, if you have been speaking in a way that clearly indicates you are interested in her and she drops the boyfriend card on you after a long conversation it's just a shit test and she wants to see if you'll still insist.

Oh, ok. Since it is just a test, I will not have a problem continuing. Thanks.

Dont game at school.

Rejection is a necessary evil.

Don't debate me.

Why do they even tell you they have a BF? Do you hit on them from the get go?

PS. In my opinion it's absolutely OK to game at school / work / neighborhood / etc as long as you don't hit on anyone and it doesn't seem like you're bothering girl after girl after girl.

It's a shit test. Never take it seriously. Always remember that girls this age often end relationships because they want to get with someone else.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/...responses/

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:51 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Why do they even tell you they have a BF? Do you hit on them from the get go?

PS. In my opinion it's absolutely OK to game at school / work / neighborhood / etc as long as you don't hit on anyone and it doesn't seem like you're bothering girl after girl after girl.

What usually happens is they either tell me when it is time to close the conversation by getting a number; but a couple of times I could not get the girl's number the first time I talked to them, and when I did see them again they would always mention their BF in relation to what they are talking about.

I did a lot of searching and, it looks like it could be my demeanor or something. I speak and dress way different from other similar groups.

Thank you all for the responses.

Welcome to Daygame my friend! Most of the time your conversation will be going in that direction anyway. Just focus on making your interaction as interesting as possible, and make sure that you ooze a certain aura of sexuality. Daygame is not about being Mr. Goodguy who has nice little chat with girls with 0 chances of getting laid. That aura can ONLY come with practice, just like Roosh has been preaching for many years. Also judging by your writing, I suggest that you go Gaming outside of your campus or anywhere familiar to you. You don't want to stigmatize yourself for Daygame.