rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamster/hamster wheel?

Hamster/hamster wheel?

Hey everyone,

I've been coming across "hamster" and "hamster wheel" lately and I'm having trouble figuring out what they mean. Something to do with a women's subconscious sex drive or irrational thinking? Please explain.

Couldn't find much searching here or google or urban dictionary etc.

Thanks

Hamster/hamster wheel?

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Hamster/hamster wheel?

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

Hamster/hamster wheel?

[Image: spongebob.gif]

Hamster/hamster wheel?

I'll take the air out of this balloon. You claim to have looked at Urban dictionary. Try again under "rationalization hamster". Thanks.

Hamster/hamster wheel?

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/12/...rojection/

Quote:Quote:

For those of you new to the Chateau, the rationalization hamster (original hamster — O.H. — introduced here) is a descriptive term for the typical woman’s tendency to rationalize her decisions to fulfill herself sexually such that her personal culpability in making the sex happen is removed or reduced. Since that original definition, the rationalization hamster has come to acquire a broader meaning, encapsulating all the odd little mental tricks that women (and sometimes men) do in service to their glowing self-conceptions.

See also: Confabulation

Quote:Quote:

Confabulation (verb: confabulate) is a memory disturbance, defined as the production of fabricated, distorted or misinterpreted memories about oneself or the world, without the conscious intention to deceive. Individuals who confabulate present incorrect memories ranging from "subtle alterations to bizarre fabrications", and are generally very confident about their recollections, despite contradictory evidence.

Confabulation is distinguished from lying as there is no intent to deceive and the person is unaware the information is false. Although individuals can present blatantly false information, confabulation can also seem to be coherent, internally consistent, and relatively normal.