rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A mistake I'm sick of making

I was over at my FB's place tonight, that I met through online dating. She made me dinner (delicious!) and fixed me some drinks. She likes it a little rough, and I threw it down the way she likes it. But there was something on my mind.

So I've got a few drinks in me, and I need to get it off my chest.

I've made this mistake three times now. I go out on a date with a girl who is a "7" or above. I escalate and things go well, but I get a lot of LMR and don't end up fucking her. As I'm headed home she texts me "I had a great time tonight!" "It was wonderful meeting you!" "Thanks so much, text me anytime, looking forward to seeing you again" Blah blah.

I think it's in the bag. It's gonna be great the next time we meet up. I text her the next afternoon and pitch the second date.

And...nothing. Hours, days go by. And then I make the mistake. Ambiguity and thirst get the better of me, and I send the second text that, while put a lot more mildly than this, basically means "um, WTF?"

And they are on that one like a shot. They'll ignore my first text for days, but they see that one and they're firing off a reply in 3.4 minutes. And all three times the reply starts with variations on the same phrase:

"I'm sorry I didn't get back to you." "I was meaning to get back to you." I know what these words mean now - they mean you're dead. You're thirsty. You like her more than she likes you. You couldn't keep your fingers still and wait for Her Highness to deem you worthy of a reply. You didn't shut up and wait for a week to go by, then hit her with a "restart" to give the impression you didn't give a fuck about her. You're low value.

This seems a peculiar pathology of girls who are more attractive than average, whom I escalate hard with on the first date, but don't end up banging. I haven't been at this too long, and I suppose the sensitive side of me just keeps wishing that when two people get together and seem to like each other they could just behave like "normal" human beings and text each other back and forth the next day "Yeah! That was fun. Let's get together again on Thursday."

It's apparently too much to ask. And the idea that a date that doesn't end in sex is somehow worthless, or maybe even my fault (as one girl said) for escalating too hard "without trying to get to know me better" is fucked up. When I know that if I hadn't attempted to escalate, that one would have gone home and said "Yeah, well he seemed cool but I just didn't feel any romantic connection, bye bye."

Frankly, it makes me feel a little dirty. These girls are damaged. Letting a guy come within 2 inches of banging them, grinding your dick on their crotch, and then pretending they don't even know the motherfucker.

I guess for the time being I'll just bang my kinky "6". At least she knows how to fucking cook, texted me back right away after the first date, and doesn't give me a lot ambiguous BS. And I'll try to decide whether laying "hot" girls on the second date instead of the first, whenever they decide that their little thirst-detectometer has expired, if and when they decide to get back to me, is worth it.

Thanks for reading, that is all.

Quote:Quote:

I think it's in the bag. It's gonna be great the next time we meet up. I text her the next afternoon and pitch the second date.

This would appear to be where you're making the mistake.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

It doesn't sound like you're asking for advice, so I won't offer any.

But I will say that you've seemed to have figured things out on your own.

Yes, these girls are damaged.

Yes, if you don't bang on date 1, your odds of fucking her ever decrease by 80%.

It sucks, but that's the way it is in America right now. If I were you, I'd work on obtaining a location independent source of income and take a trip somewhere else. Search through the forum to find a destination that sounds appealing, then move overseas.

In my experience, nothing good has ever come from a girl who took over a day to respond to a text. They're full of shit that they "meant to get back to you." Have you ever taken days to get back to a girl you really liked and wanted to see again? Most girls can't stand to be called out and feel the need to justify their actions when they know they've done wrong, that's why they're feeding you those bullshit lines. Don't believe for a second that waiting a week and texting again would've accomplished anything worthwhile.

"Meant to get back to you" while sending a text takes between 5 and 10 seconds. BS.

After losing a LMR battle, you shouldn't be chasing her. You should just have kicked her out. I do this often ("put out or get out"), and when she's standing in the doorframe, seeing the night and realizing that she needs to walk alone to get a taxi, she suddently realizes that she needs to put out. Now this may seem mean, but if you are already not a virgin, you come alone to my place in the evening, we have drinks, you come in my bedroom, but stop me there, you kinda deserve it.

You know what I mean: the girl made you lose a LMR battle, she disrespected you. You shouldn't push too soon for a date. You appeared needy, and this scared the cat.
Normally, in such a situation, I'd advise you to wait for her to text first (a "I had a good time tonight" text doesn't even deserve a reply. If you're using an app with the "seen" feature like FB or Line, make sure the "seen" shows, but no reply). Let her know that you didn't appreciate that.

By appearing needy after losing a LMR battle, you shown her that withholding sex in your bedroom is acceptable for you, and this can be a one-way ticket to the friendzone.

Quote: (03-21-2016 12:54 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

You know what I mean: the girl made you lose a LMR battle, she disrespected you. You shouldn't push too soon for a date. You appeared needy, and this scared the cat.

Well, sex didn't happen. But I did nut on her face after a BJ, and she begged me to do it. It wasn't a bang, exactly, but...

http://www.rooshv.com/dont-shed-a-single...you-banged

But the "victory" feels hollow.

My lay count since the summer is up to...6.5 then, I guess. End of September, actually, that's when I got my first lay after getting back into things.

It may not be all bad, however. As I was telling another member of the forum via PMs, I think this girl was looking for DL cock and had another man in the picture. She invited me to her place "Please drive me home!" then seemed really ambiguous "we shouldn't be doing this...I can't..." and put up an insane amount of LMR. Kept all the lights off in the apartment, which is strange for a girl with a pretty much "10" body. Would only suck me off on the couch - I never saw her bedroom. Her main profile pic was obscured "I feel a little weird putting my face up on a dating site."

I'm not really into banging other guy's wives/girlfriends at this point, that's for sure.

Quote: (03-21-2016 01:06 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Well, sex didn't happen. But I did nut on her face after a BJ, and she begged me to do it. It wasn't a bang, exactly, but...

http://www.rooshv.com/dont-shed-a-single...you-banged

But the "victory" feels hollow.

My lay count since the summer is up to...6.5 then, I guess. End of September, actually, that's when I got my first lay after getting back into things.

I know some will disagree with me, but personally, a GOOD blowjob is just as good, and sometimes better---than sex.

After you lay a decent amount of women (it varies from person to person) you stop needing the validation that comes from getting laid. It becomes something you need solely for the physical release, and occasionally, the emotional connection, however shallow it may be.

In my book, a blowjob isn't a loss. But that's me.

"Meant to get back to you" while sending a text takes between 5 and 10 seconds. BS.

After losing a LMR battle, you shouldn't be chasing her. You should just have kicked her out. I do this often ("put out or get out"), and when she's standing in the doorframe, seeing the night and realizing that she needs to walk alone to get a taxi, she suddently realizes that she needs to put out. Now this may seem mean, but if you are already not a virgin, you come alone to my place in the evening, we have drinks, you come in my bedroom, but stop me there, you kinda deserve it.

You know what I mean: the girl made you lose a LMR battle, she disrespected you

I don't understand this at all. I don't care about getting "disrespected" by a girl if she doesn't put out right away. So if I get her panties off and she is naked on my bed and her anti slut defense kicks in and all I get is a blowjob, then I need to kick her out?

I'll keep escalating, if I can't bang, I will say I have to get to sleep, walk her out, make out with her while she is getting into her car and invite her over a few days later and try again. What the fuck @ kicking girls out that don't immediately put out. You're missing out on fucking them on date 2 or 3.

After date 3 if they still want to keep dating you and are not putting out, then go ahead and do what you have to do, (kick her out if you want), but on the first date?! Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

Quote: (03-21-2016 07:38 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

I don't understand this at all. I don't care about getting "disrespected" by a girl if she doesn't put out right away. So if I get her panties off and she is naked on my bed and her anti slut defense kicks in and all I get is a blowjob, then I need to kick her out?

That's pretty much how I feel. This girl was one of the most attractive girls I've ever pulled - dudes in the bar we were at were staring at her so hard that she started to feel uncomfortable and she wanted to bounce somewhere else - which worked out great!

I really wanted a second date, and I'd have had no problems waiting until a second or a third to get the lay with her. And she seemed really interested, despite the LMR. And, well, I really really liked her.

But then I text and I never hear back. Because, it's possible that she was maybe not really "single."

Basically she was a solid "8" and she's gone now, and I'm ripshit at myself, the world, something.

It's never in the bag unless you're in - meaning 'in', literally. Otherwise, it's a promise only.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (03-21-2016 08:06 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

I really wanted a second date, and I'd have had no problems waiting until a second or a third to get the lay with her. And she seemed really interested, despite the LMR. And, well, I really really liked her.

Quote: (03-21-2016 08:06 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Basically she was a solid "8" and she's gone now, and I'm ripshit at myself, the world, something.

OP I think the above is where you got into trouble with this one. It's classic oneitis and nothing to be ashamed of. Use it for the great learning experience that it is. I've also sent you a PM.

Quote: (03-21-2016 10:29 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

OP I think the above is where you got into trouble with this one. It's classic oneitis and nothing to be ashamed of. Use it for the great learning experience that it is. I've also sent you a PM.

Yup. It's certainly frustrating that all the thought and reading and planning seems to crumble when one stops getting blown out by "6es" with huge egos, and one manages to finally pull a really good looking, intelligent girl where the feeling appears mutual.

The bright side is that I got 90% of the way there. I feel I ran tight game from the opening message, to the number close, to texting, making the date, and while on the date - all that really tested me. Eight months ago I would've failed out at step 2. I'd guess only a very small percentage of however many guys she's screened managed to push so far, so quickly.

And that's the great thing about the online scene in New England as well. We know now there's quality to be had, waiting. This area is stuffed to the bursting with conventionally attractive guys with big bankrolls. But at the end of the day, so many of them appear to not know how to be confident, social, interesting, and relaxed on a date in a way that makes her feel at ease. I know this because, well, she told me. Almost all of them tell me.

Quote: (03-21-2016 07:38 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

You know what I mean: the girl made you lose a LMR battle, she disrespected you

I'll keep escalating, if I can't bang, I will say I have to get to sleep, walk her out, make out with her while she is getting into her car and invite her over a few days later and try again. What the fuck @ kicking girls out that don't immediately put out. You're missing out on fucking them on date 2 or 3.

After date 3 if they still want to keep dating you and are not putting out, then go ahead and do what you have to do, (kick her out if you want), but on the first date?! Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

On a first date, I generally won't push as much - if she doesn't wanna come to my house, I don't insist. But if the girl is dripping wet on my bed - and I don't even get a blowjob (as sometimes, a GOOD blowjob can do the job), it's just ASD kicking in. I will push as far as I can, but ultimately, I won't be "in the mood" to stay with her, knowing that she just won the LMR battle and left me blueballed on the bed.

I once got a very good blowjob from a girl this way, and let her stay - because although she didn't put out completely, she shown some good faith and still gave something. I'm talking about cases where I get sweet fuckall - get panties off, get wet, and she wants to stop right there. That's pure blueballing and she's getting the door.

Yup. It's certainly frustrating that all the thought and reading and planning seems to crumble when one manages to finally pull a really good looking, intelligent girl where the feeling appears mutual.

You're defeating yourself by putting them on a pedestal like that. You gotta learn to devalue these chicks in your mind; relegate them to at most a pump and dump. It goes a long way to keeping those "feelings" in check.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

So you got this 8 over on a first date, she blew you to completion, begged you to nut all over her face to which you obliged, and during the process you began to develop strong feelings towards this woman? Am I getting this right?

Quote: (03-21-2016 11:23 AM)Mr. Pink Wrote:  

So you got this 8 over on a first date, she blew you to completion, begged you to nut all over her face to which you obliged, and during the process you began to develop strong feelings towards this woman? Am I getting this right?

Guess I'm just a softie at heart. I think I'm still traumatized by some of the trainwreck dates I've been on since I've started online game.

Anyway, she texted me unsolicited today and told me she didn't want to get together again. And while she didn't say this explicitly, the reason that was implied is that yeah, she was cheating. [Image: angel.gif]

It makes me feel slightly better, maybe, knowing that what I wanted probably wasn't really on the table to begin with.

Another way to look at girls delaying their response text back to you is that you are doing your job right.

You escalated enough that they know you are going to fuck them next time you two meet. Therefore, they are waiting until they are horny enough to come get it. That might be days or weeks or months in the future, depending on how much of sex fiend the girl is and/or where she is at in her cycle.

You are a guilty pleasure to them, not a boyfriend they have to respond to immediately.

Quote: (03-21-2016 03:21 PM)NorthernLights Wrote:  

Another way to look at girls delaying their response text back to you is that you are doing your job right.

You escalated enough that they know you are going to fuck them next time you two meet. Therefore, they are waiting until they are horny enough to come get it. That might be days or weeks or months in the future, depending on how much of sex fiend the girl is and/or where she is at in her cycle.

You are a guilty pleasure to them, not a boyfriend they have to respond to immediately.

That's definitely an interesting perspective - I hadn't really thought of it that way.

Not really buying either point. Are we really supposed to believe that these gadget-addicted sluts are "too busy" to text back because she's interested? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They're too busy alright...texting someone else.

As far as your point about them "knowing" that the next time you will bang them and that they wait until their horny... Women never think this rationally.

-Wonitis

Quote: (03-21-2016 04:02 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Not really buying either point. Are we really supposed to believe that these gadget-addicted sluts are "too busy" to text back because she's interested? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They're too busy alright...texting someone else.

As far as your point about them "knowing" that the next time you will bang them and that they wait until their horny... Women never think this rationally.

I never trust a woman on her word immediately just like with most people. Forum members or people vetted through others aside, a girl I just met without social proof is going to have to prove she's worth the investment(a text from me).

Women look at social proof and investment from men. Why shouldn't men also look at them that way?

OP your girl did show faith, but there was probably an in-congruence on your part. She blew you and begged to have you cum on her face, but your neediness offset the perceived value she held towards you by allowing that. Any girl that got on her knees and did that kind of begging would be showing that she believes she's lower value than you.

Putting out/blowing you is one thing, but begging is another. Should have texted her 4-5 days after as it's expected that you have more options. Just a simple "You me tomorrow night" would have sufficed unless you were soliciting her for nudes [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif].

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (03-21-2016 02:55 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2016 11:23 AM)Mr. Pink Wrote:  

Guess I'm just a softie at heart. I think I'm still traumatized by some of the trainwreck dates I've been on since I've started online game.

Anyway, she texted me unsolicited today and told me she didn't want to get together again. And while she didn't say this explicitly, the reason that was implied is that yeah, she was cheating. [Image: angel.gif]

It makes me feel slightly better, maybe, knowing that what I wanted probably wasn't really on the table to begin with.

I didn't realize you had "caught feelings".

Yeah, that needs to be nipped in the butt now.

I thought you were dismayed about the state of women in GENERAL, which is why I was saying, yeah, you're correct, it sucks.

Don't catch feelings for women you're banging. 99% of the time, you're just a toy for them.

Recommended reading: Pimpology The 48 Laws Of Game.

Relevant from the archives of Rollo in his prime. I reread these every once in a while.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixt...s-of-poon/

The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
I. Never say ‘I Love You’ first

Women want to feel like they have to overcome obstacles to win a man’s heart. They crave the challenge of capturing the interest of a man who has other women competing for his attention, and eventually prevailing over his grudging reluctance to award his committed exclusivity. The man who gives his emotional world away too easily robs women of the satisfaction of earning his love. Though you may be in love with her, don’t say it before she has said it. Show compassionate restraint for her need to struggle toward yin fulfillment. Inspire her to take the leap for you, and she’ll return the favor a thousandfold.

II. Make her jealous

Flirt with other women in front of her. Do not dissuade other women from flirting with you. Women will never admit this but jealousy excites them. The thought of you turning on another woman will arouse her sexually. No girl wants a man that no other woman wants. The partner who harnesses the gale storm of jealousy controls the direction of the relationship.

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

IV. Don’t play by her rules

If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire. The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man. Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur. Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is you who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakeable and immovable.

V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.

VI. Keep her guessing

True to their inscrutable natures, women ask questions they don’t really want direct answers to. Woe be the man who plays it straight — his fate is the suffering of the beta. Evade, tease, obfuscate. She thrives when she has to imagine what you’re thinking about her, and withers when she knows exactly how you feel. A woman may want financial and family security, but she does not want passion security. In the same manner, when she has displeased you, punish swiftly, but when she has done you right, reward slowly. Reward her good behavior intermittently and unpredictably and she will never tire of working hard to please you.

VII. Always keep two in the kitty

Never allow yourself to be a “kept man”. A man with options is a man without need. It builds confidence and encourages boldness with women if there is another woman, a safety net, to catch you in case you slip and risk a breakup, divorce, or a lost prospect, leading to loneliness and a grinding dry spell. A woman knows once she has slept with a man she has abdicated a measure of her power; when she has fallen in love with him she has surrendered nearly all of it. But love is ephemeral and with time she may rediscover her power and threaten to leave you. It is her final trump card. Withdrawing all her love and all her body in an instant will rend your soul if you are faced with contemplating the empty abyss alone. Knowing there is another you can turn to for affection will fortify your will and satisfy your manhood.

VIII. Say you’re sorry only when absolutely necessary

Do not say you’re sorry for every wrong thing you do. It is a posture of submission that no man should reflexively adopt, no matter how alpha he is. Apologizing increases the demand for more apologies. She will come to expect your contrition, like a cat expects its meal at a set time each day. And then your value will lower in her eyes. Instead, if you have done something wrong, you should acknowledge your guilt in a glancing way without resorting to the actual words “I’m sorry.” Pull the Bill Clinton maneuver and say “Mistakes were made” or tell her you “feel bad” about what you did. You are granted two freebie “I’m sorry”s for the life of your relationship; use them wisely.

IX. Connect with her emotions

Set yourself apart from other men and connect with a woman’s emotional landscape. Her mind is an alien world that requires deft navigation to reach your rendevous. Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful. Employ all your senses. Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart afire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM. Yes, that is a good word. You’re not on a linear path with her. You are ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure. In this world, there is no need to finish thoughts or draw conclusions. There is only need to EXPERIENCE. You’re grabbing her hand and running with her down an infinite, labyrinthine alleyway with no end, laughing and letting your fingers glide on the cobblestone walls along the way.

X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire. This is one reason why the greatest lotharios drown in more love than they can handle — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, especially not a girl you aren’t fucking. Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals. Further advanced training to reach this state of unawed Zen transcendence is to sleep with many MANY attractive women (try to avoid sleeping with a lot of ugly women if you don’t want to regress). Soon, a Jedi lover you will be.

XI. Be irrationally self-confident

No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism.

XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses

In the betterment of ourselves as men we attract women into our orbit. To accomplish this gravitational pull as painlessly and efficiently as possible, you must identify your natural talents and shortcomings and parcel your efforts accordingly. If you are a gifted jokester, don’t waste time and energy trying to raise your status in philosophical debate. If you write well but dance poorly, don’t kill yourself trying to expand your manly influence on the dancefloor. Your goal should be to attract women effortlessly, so play to your strengths no matter what they are; there is a groupie for every male endeavor. Except World of Warcraft.

XIII. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little

Touching a woman inappropriately on the first date will get you further with her than not touching her at all. Don’t let a woman’s faux indignation at your boldness sway you; they secretly love it when a man aggressively pursues what he wants and makes his sexual intentions known. You don’t have to be an asshole, but if you have no choice, being an inconsiderate asshole beats being a polite beta, every time.

XIV. Fuck her good

Fuck her like it’s your last fuck. And hers. Fuck her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

XV. Maintain your state control

You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, shit tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.

XVI. Never be afraid to lose her

You must not fear. Fear is the love-killer. Fear is the ego-triumph that brings abject loneliness. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you. And when your ego-fear is gone you will turn and face your lover, and only your heart will remain. You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

The closer you follow the letter of these commandments, the easier you will find and keep real, true unconditional love and happiness in your life.

Best,

Your Lord and King

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Hwuz- wouldn't that be Roissy though? I always liked the commandments as well as The Book of Pook.

Quote: (03-21-2016 10:09 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

Hwuz- wouldn't that be Roissy though? I always liked the commandments as well as The Book of Pook.

I meant Roissy god damn it. I probably got them confused in the Tom Torrorero thread as well.

[Image: bCNCubh.gif]

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Guys that fight the number system I will never get.

The differences between 6's and 7's in the level of game needed is vast.

Same with age of brackets.

You are showing these 7's too much interest.

You are too easy to win so they know you are below them.

I think guys like the idea of a fall back fuck buddy but it stifles game.

If you want higher quality I'd drop the 6 and only go after the hotter ones so you get more experience.

Not having that easy fuck buddy will get you going.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems