rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wingman game

Wingman game

What's your gameplan when you have a wingman and go after 2 sets? I'm still trying to master it with my friend. It seems like we blow it because our game is not coordinated. We need more practice to figure out our gameplan. Typically, we don't have an issue on girl selection. The one who approaches usually picks the girl. We have a tendency to fizzle out after 5-10 minutes because one of us either says something stupid or something that turns a girl off.

My wingman is my best friend that I grew up with since age 10. He is good looking, 5' 9", very outgoing, gets wild when he is drunk. I'm 6' 2", average looking, more introverted. One issue I'm having is that both girls face him and focus mostly on him during the approach because of his looks and the fact that he is really talkative (hard for me to get a word in some times).

What's your gameplan when approaching with your wingman?

Wingman game

I tend to run mine like a comedic duo where one of us is telling jokes and the other is the straight man reacting. I switch between either role dependent on who my wing is.

Both parties need to be running equally tight game. The joker being the Captain and the straight man being the map. Your reaction and the reaction of the girls to your friend should set the tone for your friend to change topics or to crack a joke. He'll do his thing and you'll be interjecting in at opportune moments. He'll of course start isolating his girl by fine tuning the conversation to teasing his girl.

Your job is just as important as his because you'll need to be whispering in your girl's ear and making her laugh on her own so she can leave with you. Your focus isn't so much on entertainment but on isolating your girl of choice during the entire time. He's going to have to narrow his approach down to his girl, but you need to be focused on your end the entire time by making it her and your world in that conversation.

That's just the rough way I calibrate it on my own without my wingman even truly knowing as I've had to play both ends of this. Only thing I have to emphasize is both of you should be as congruent as possible.

If you're running a persona or a type of game(I personally don't necessarily have something like that as I'm just the best version of me there is in that moment), stick to it. Women don't smell fake shit, but they smell inconsistency and weakness.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Wingman game

Quote: (03-20-2016 08:43 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I tend to run mine like a comedic duo where one of us is telling jokes and the other is the straight man reacting. I switch between either role dependent on who my wing is.

Both parties need to be running equally tight game. The joker being the Captain and the straight man being the map. Your reaction and the reaction of the girls to your friend should set the tone for your friend to change topics or to crack a joke. He'll do his thing and you'll be interjecting in at opportune moments. He'll of course start isolating his girl by fine tuning the conversation to teasing his girl.

Your job is just as important as his because you'll need to be whispering in your girl's ear and making her laugh on her own so she can leave with you. Your focus isn't so much on entertainment but on isolating your girl of choice during the entire time. He's going to have to narrow his approach down to his girl, but you need to be focused on your end the entire time by making it her and your world in that conversation.

That's just the rough way I calibrate it on my own without my wingman even truly knowing as I've had to play both ends of this. Only thing I have to emphasize is both of you should be as congruent as possible.

If you're running a persona or a type of game(I personally don't necessarily have something like that as I'm just the best version of me there is in that moment), stick to it. Women don't smell fake shit, but they smell inconsistency and weakness.

Thanks. Really good advice. I'm thinking of sitting down with my wing one day and just coming up with a strategy. That way we can be congruent in our approach.

Wingman game

Quote: (03-21-2016 06:35 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2016 08:43 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Thanks. Really good advice. I'm thinking of sitting down with my wing one day and just coming up with a strategy. That way we can be congruent in our approach.

Glad to hear mate report back when you've tried out what ever you come up with.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Wingman game

Quote: (03-21-2016 06:37 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

I did talk to my wingman. we came up with an opener for the last time we went out. We did get girls engaged in conversations, but we still have to work out the kinks so that our conversations will stop stalling after 10-15 minutes. We also need to work on our chemistry. He tends to dominate the conversation and i interject occasionally. I would prefer to be at least 60/40 split.

Wingman game

I have been experimenting with two girls and a wing for Direct Daytime. for quite some time without a lot of success. However, I find what works best is for me to open my target, directly while politely including her friend in the conversation. Once she is hooked, I motion for my wing to come over and I introduce him to the girls. My Wing should then engage the other girl immediately in conversation. A this point you can invite the girls out for drinks depending on the vibe or each man independently number close his target.

Wingman game

Not seeing an understanding of game here, but a little nudge and you'll be on the right track.

The Cons
- You don't have a road map from open to bang. That's why you're fizzling out.
- You guys aren't working as a team, so you can't leverage his strength
- Your game, ISO, needs work - specifically you need to access that fun loving social outgoing extroverted aspect of yourself

The Pros
- You're here, you're learning game, you're ahead of the curve
- You're tall - that means you're naturally drawing attention
- You're boy is handsome and outgoing - which draws attention to the two of you

What you need to do.

1. Read some classic pua/mystery method stuff.

- see a girl
- approach
- open
- and then you go through the attraction matrix.

I rarely see guys talking about how to get a girl's juices flowing on the Newbie board, but it's the essence of game. 100 approaches is BRUTE FORCE, and it only tells you about market value and what happens when you put yourself out there.

Also, You need to be learning game BY YOURSELF. Your own game needs to level up, so that you're not passive within the set. You need to find out how women are reacting to you, without him. You'll find that you'll get a lot more love because you've got their undivided attention.

When you link up with him,

What needs to happen is that your verbal game, energy, and personality needs to be BETTER than your boy's.

Not because of competition - you guys are bros, but since he's HANDSOME and OUTGOING, you need to be TALL and OUTGOING. And your game, your verbals, that has to be better than his looks.

Now that we've established
- your game needs leveling up
- and why your game has to be better than his

What happens next?

2. You need to work in Tandem, i.e. together

So now, you can let your boy open these chicks as normal.

Let him go first. Play the background and run game on other chicks.

Give him 2-3 minutes, then barge into his set.

Ignore them, address him.

"YOU MAKE ME SICK, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA DO THIS? YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO CHANGE, DO THESE GIRLS LOOK LIKE NICE GIRLS?!?"

*BOOM*

Now you've
- "attacked" your boy
- cold read the chicks, gave them some drama

What your wing man does now, is "YOU'RE ONE TO TALK..."

And now he insinuates something about your cheerleader problem.

This particular set up gives you BOTH, an opportunity to go into a high drama story - which will riff off the two of you AND most importantly give the girl's a chance to chime in.

Think of it as a tandem story, with drama, that brings chicks in, uses both of you, and then can end with an opinion opener.

Within the story itself, you tell his story and big him up. He tells YOUR story and makes you look like the stud that you are.

Now this can be an actual story, or it can be entirely made up.

3. The kicker

The real game to this, which should be easy because your best friends is to...

ALWAYS GO WITH EACH OTHER

If he starts telling a story about the one time you got with a fat girl at the zoo, AGREE WITH HIM and take it further. Then you come back with the time he took that anorexic chick to a buffet then held her head while she puked up the cheesecake. And he AGREES with you.

This is the standard rule of improvisation in a group setting, always go with it.

Your friendship is the major selling point, and that will make you both seem awesome.

4. So in action

ISO and Pretty Boy hit the venue.
They are both dressed similarly, or equally peacocked but different.
ISO sees a two set of equally attractive girls
ISO says to Pretty Boy, which on you want?
Pretty Boy takes the blonde, he always takes the blonde.

Pretty Boy approaches
He says "Hey, you two look like you're looking for trouble"
They giggle or they ignore him, he stays in for 90 seconds.

Then ISO barges into the conversation and addresses his boy first.

*always address each other first, the two of you are more important than any chicks*

"What did I tell you about talking to girls who wear platform heels at a sports bar? NOTHING BUT TROUBLE"

Pretty Boy responds to you, "You're one to talk, what about that time in Panama City with the cougar? She was going to pay your rent"

ISO - "Why you bringing up old stuff? How about you and that chick Brenda..."

ISO - *turns to girls*

PB- "Brenda? No, we're gonna talk about Sheila"

PB then talks about your "ex" Sheila, and makes you look the stud that you are.

And he ends the story, "So what do you girls think about when a chick won't swallow?" (or whatever mildly dirty thing you can think of)

Then you change the story and talk about "Brenda", and end with a question about should he feel bad if she kept her husband a secret...what about the month later when they were still banging?

That's basically it

Recap
- Read some classic pua stuff
- Level up your own game
- Let him approach, you barge in and accuse him of something
- Use that thing as a story for both of you to improvise and riff off each other
- Always go with your wing, and make him look good. (never make yourself look good, that's his job)
- Use your friendship as a way to horn in on these girls, and use the stories to draw them into your little web.

WIA

Wingman game

WIA: thanks for taking the time to post on this. I always learn a new thing or two from the details you provide.

Wingman game

Quote: (03-27-2016 05:02 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2016 06:37 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

I did talk to my wingman. we came up with an opener for the last time we went out. We did get girls engaged in conversations, but we still have to work out the kinks so that our conversations will stop stalling after 10-15 minutes. We also need to work on our chemistry. He tends to dominate the conversation and i interject occasionally. I would prefer to be at least 60/40 split.

Think WIA's points are more poignant and related than mine are. It's more of a game issue than a chemistry issue as you are stalling after a certain amount of time.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Wingman game

Quote: (03-27-2016 06:39 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Not seeing an understanding of game here, but a little nudge and you'll be on the right track.

The Cons
- Your game, ISO, needs work - specifically you need to access that fun loving social outgoing extroverted aspect of yourself

The Pros

What you need to do.

- see a girl
- approach
- open

I rarely see guys talking about how to get a girl's juices flowing on the Newbie board, but it's the essence of game. 100 approaches is BRUTE FORCE, and it only tells you about market value and what happens when you put yourself out there.

Also, You need to be learning game BY YOURSELF. Your own game needs to level up, so that you're not passive within the set. You need to find out how women are reacting to you, without him. You'll find that you'll get a lot more love because you've got their undivided attention.

What needs to happen is that your verbal game, energy, and personality needs to be BETTER than your boy's.

Not because of competition - you guys are bros, but since he's HANDSOME and OUTGOING, you need to be TALL and OUTGOING. And your game, your verbals, that has to be better than his looks.

What happens next?

"YOU MAKE ME SICK, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA DO THIS? YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO CHANGE, DO THESE GIRLS LOOK LIKE NICE GIRLS?!?"

*BOOM*

Now you've
- "attacked" your boy

This particular set up gives you BOTH, an opportunity to go into a high drama story - which will riff off the two of you AND most importantly give the girl's a chance to chime in.

Think of it as a tandem story, with drama, that brings chicks in, uses both of you, and then can end with an opinion opener.

Within the story itself, you tell his story and big him up. He tells YOUR story and makes you look like the stud that you are.

3. The kicker

If he starts telling a story about the one time you got with a fat girl at the zoo, AGREE WITH HIM and take it further. Then you come back with the time he took that anorexic chick to a buffet then held her head while she puked up the cheesecake. And he AGREES with you.

This is the standard rule of improvisation in a group setting, always go with it.

Your friendship is the major selling point, and that will make you both seem awesome.

4. So in action

Pretty Boy approaches

*always address each other first, the two of you are more important than any chicks*

"What did I tell you about talking to girls who wear platform heels at a sports bar? NOTHING BUT TROUBLE"

Pretty Boy responds to you, "You're one to talk, what about that time in Panama City with the cougar? She was going to pay your rent"

ISO - *turns to girls*

And he ends the story, "So what do you girls think about when a chick won't swallow?" (or whatever mildly dirty thing you can think of)

Then you change the story and talk about "Brenda", and end with a question about should he feel bad if she kept her husband a secret...what about the month later when they were still banging?

That's basically it

Recap
- Level up your own game
- Use that thing as a story for both of you to improvise and riff off each other
- Always go with your wing, and make him look good. (never make yourself look good, that's his job)
- Use your friendship as a way to horn in on these girls, and use the stories to draw them into your little web.

WIA

WIA, You always give great advice. We need an archive of all the gold you posted on this forum.

I will try this out with my friend and see how it goes.

Wingman game

Quote: (03-30-2016 07:04 PM)Iso Wrote:  

WIA, You always give great advice. We need an archive of all the gold you posted on this forum.

I'd be interested in your results.

My wingman is like 5'2" and not a textbook player.
So when we work together, a lot of it is me opening, or me steering the conversation. But he gets my personality and knows that when i'm on a roll to go with it, because good things happen.

I make sure to brag on him as well.

I manage to get him some action from time to time, because I can bring out his personality.

And that's the key here. If your boy is not a textbook player either, you have to get better at the whole thing to have him help you, wittingly or unwittingly.

Still, friends are way harder to come by than pussy.

Keep us posted.

WIA

Wingman game

I'm not hanging out with my wingman this weekend but another friend asked me to come with him on a Tinder date where he is hanging out with a girl and her friend. I will be in the wingman there but in a different environment than I'm used. I hope I'm up to the challenge. Got to brush up on my conversation skills and a few stories for that.

Wingman game

Quote: (03-27-2016 06:39 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The Cons

The Pros

What you need to do.

- see a girl
- approach
- open

What happens next?

*BOOM*

Now you've
- "attacked" your boy

3. The kicker

4. So in action

Pretty Boy approaches

ISO - *turns to girls*

That's basically it

Recap
- Level up your own game

WIA

WIA Thank you for this post. This post illustrated one thing to me. That when it comes to game I DO NOT KNOW JACK SHIT! I am going to work on this right now and go back to reading Revelation.

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Wingman game

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:52 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2016 07:04 PM)Iso Wrote:  

I'd be interested in your results.

My wingman is like 5'2" and not a textbook player.
So when we work together, a lot of it is me opening, or me steering the conversation. But he gets my personality and knows that when i'm on a roll to go with it, because good things happen.

I make sure to brag on him as well.

I manage to get him some action from time to time, because I can bring out his personality.

And that's the key here. If your boy is not a textbook player either, you have to get better at the whole thing to have him help you, wittingly or unwittingly.

Still, friends are way harder to come by than pussy.

Keep us posted.

WIA

I didn't get a chance to game with my wingman this weekend but I did wingman another friend on a date. Overall, it went ok. 3 hour date. I got her number in the end. But the conversation felt a little too friendly. Did some touching, but no making out.

Wingman game

Update:
Went out with the same wingman last night. There was some progress on my part, but quite a few setbacks.

About half of the sets were 1 minute blowouts. Which is expected. We had 3 sets that I remember that weren't blowouts.

Set 1:
2 college aged girls. Me and the wingman isolate our girls within 30 seconds. I'm chatting with my girl for about 5 minutes. My wingman ejected because he got rejected so I had to leave her. I felt I was little too formal and asked too many questions but she was engaged in the conversation.

Set 2:
My wingman approaches a 40 year old lady (Alcohol gives him weird standards). She liked him a lot even though she seemed shy because she was out of the game for a long time. I was walking towards him when her (40 year old) friend grabs me. I dance with her for about 10 minutes. She is really into me. She introduces me to her friends like I am a trophy. She buys me a beer. I was really aggressive with touching her. The conversation was short with her. She is visiting the area from the midwest. I danced with her more, this time grinding on her. I've always come off as too friendly so I wanted to be aggressive. I went for the kiss because I assumed that this was my only shot (I forgot to ask about her logistics). She pulls back and it was over from there. I'm not sure if she was married (didn't look at her finger to confirm). I'm thinking that I shouldn't have tried to kiss her when her friends are 5 feet away. It's possible that I ruined it by activating her Anti-slut defenses. It's also possible that she never had any intention of going farther with me.

Set 3:
Wingman and I go to a lightly traversed area of the bar. Wingman approaches girl. I look around and see her friend. I go towards her. She actually moves towards me and introduces herself. My wingman left after 5 minutes with his girl, but I was engaged with this girl because she was attached to the hip like the girls in Set 1. The conversation goes pretty well. She is 30 and recently got out of a divorce. She hadn't been to dance clubs in years so she seemed out of place here. I crack a few jokes and she laughs. Another one of her friends pulls her but 30 seconds later she comes back to me. Good sign. Conversation goes well but her friend pulls her again. This time I wait around 2 minutes but her friend still has her engaged. I leave and cut my losses.

Cliffs:
-Still need to work on sexualizing conversations
-Wingman and I successfully isolated 3 out of 3 times
-Need to work on conversation skills
-I'm not going for the makeout again if her friends are within 10 feet.
-I need to learn some cockblock avoidance game. It always seems like my best sets always get ruined by a cockblock female.

Wingman game

Quote: (04-10-2016 07:16 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Update:
Went out with the same wingman last night. There was some progress on my part, but quite a few setbacks.

About half of the sets were 1 minute blowouts. Which is expected. We had 3 sets that I remember that weren't blowouts.

Set 1:
2 college aged girls. Me and the wingman isolate our girls within 30 seconds. I'm chatting with my girl for about 5 minutes. My wingman ejected because he got rejected so I had to leave her. I felt I was little too formal and asked too many questions but she was engaged in the conversation.

Set 2:
My wingman approaches a 40 year old lady (Alcohol gives him weird standards). She liked him a lot even though she seemed shy because she was out of the game for a long time. I was walking towards him when her (40 year old) friend grabs me. I dance with her for about 10 minutes. She is really into me. She introduces me to her friends like I am a trophy. She buys me a beer. I was really aggressive with touching her. The conversation was short with her. She is visiting the area from the midwest. I danced with her more, this time grinding on her. I've always come off as too friendly so I wanted to be aggressive. I went for the kiss because I assumed that this was my only shot (I forgot to ask about her logistics). She pulls back and it was over from there. I'm not sure if she was married (didn't look at her finger to confirm). I'm thinking that I shouldn't have tried to kiss her when her friends are 5 feet away. It's possible that I ruined it by activating her Anti-slut defenses. It's also possible that she never had any intention of going farther with me.

Set 3:
Wingman and I go to a lightly traversed area of the bar. Wingman approaches girl. I look around and see her friend. I go towards her. She actually moves towards me and introduces herself. My wingman left after 5 minutes with his girl, but I was engaged with this girl because she was attached to the hip like the girls in Set 1. The conversation goes pretty well. She is 30 and recently got out of a divorce. She hadn't been to dance clubs in years so she seemed out of place here. I crack a few jokes and she laughs. Another one of her friends pulls her but 30 seconds later she comes back to me. Good sign. Conversation goes well but her friend pulls her again. This time I wait around 2 minutes but her friend still has her engaged. I leave and cut my losses.

Cliffs:
-Still need to work on sexualizing conversations
-Wingman and I successfully isolated 3 out of 3 times
-Need to work on conversation skills
-I'm not going for the makeout again if her friends are within 10 feet.
-I need to learn some cockblock avoidance game. It always seems like my best sets always get ruined by a cockblock female.

Set #1 - The "weirdness" will pass. You could have stayed in the set. What I don't see is a game plan!

Set #2 - Too aggressive, but that's okay. You're calibrating. So with an older chick in a younger crowd, semi-isolation/privacy is a must.

"Come with me for a smoke" EVEN IF YOU DON'T SMOKE.

Then get her outside, away from prying eyes.

Then you can go for the kiss. This way she can do it w/o too much loss of "respectability".

Also, commanding her to do something, moving her around - that's building your own skills, but moving the ball forward because a girl that's in to you, wants to comply with your wishes. (just a little at a time, until you start noticing subtle behavioral cues that tell you when to hit the nitrous oxide early)

Set #3 - When a girl goes out of her way to talk to you, that's one of two things
- she's looking for dick that night (player frame)
- she's looking at you like you're the man. (boyfriend frame)

1) So to ram her in that night, GET HER PHONE #.

2_ And then shoot her a text @ 2:10 am (we're just leaving the club, headed to the diner...what'd you end up getting into? With your peeps still?).

3) She'll say, "No I'm still with my girls" or "I'm headed home/I'm at home"

4) GIVE HER AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET LAID. The chick is divorced, she probably hasn't had baggage free cock in a minute!

So you say to her, "That's cool, you up for one last drink?"

DRINK IS CODE FOR SEX.

Let her say yes, or let her say no - but as George RR Martin would say, "You put her to the question".

Your wingman is a natural, but you see how he's just flailing around willy-nilly.

Game is about focus.

WIA

Wingman game

Quote: (04-10-2016 07:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Set #1 - The "weirdness" will pass. You could have stayed in the set. What I don't see is a game plan!

Set #2 - Too aggressive, but that's okay. You're calibrating. So with an older chick in a younger crowd, semi-isolation/privacy is a must.

"Come with me for a smoke" EVEN IF YOU DON'T SMOKE.

Then get her outside, away from prying eyes.

Then you can go for the kiss. This way she can do it w/o too much loss of "respectability".

Also, commanding her to do something, moving her around - that's building your own skills, but moving the ball forward because a girl that's in to you, wants to comply with your wishes. (just a little at a time, until you start noticing subtle behavioral cues that tell you when to hit the nitrous oxide early)

Set #3 - When a girl goes out of her way to talk to you, that's one of two things
- she's looking for dick that night (player frame)
- she's looking at you like you're the man. (boyfriend frame)

1) So to ram her in that night, GET HER PHONE #.

2_ And then shoot her a text @ 2:10 am (we're just leaving the club, headed to the diner...what'd you end up getting into? With your peeps still?).

3) She'll say, "No I'm still with my girls" or "I'm headed home/I'm at home"

4) GIVE HER AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET LAID. The chick is divorced, she probably hasn't had baggage free cock in a minute!

So you say to her, "That's cool, you up for one last drink?"

DRINK IS CODE FOR SEX.

Let her say yes, or let her say no - but as George RR Martin would say, "You put her to the question".

Your wingman is a natural, but you see how he's just flailing around willy-nilly.

Game is about focus.

WIA

You described my wingman perfectly. He is good looking and outgoing but his "game" is lacking at times. I've seen him entertain groups of 5 girls by himself before at the club. He has the personality for that. When he drinks, he turns into a clown. Girls love it at first, but he always makes a mistake that causes him to fail. He will dance and make out with a lot of girls, but never farther. The joke in our friend group is that he can't close. On tinder, he kills it because he can't drink as much. At the club, his close rate is bad because he doesn't have the game to finish her.

It's hard to make a gameplan with him because he isn't the type that prepares for a set or anything in life. He goes up to girls to have a fun time. They love his personality when he is drunk, but the flailing around makes him lose focus of the goal: getting laid. He becomes unpredictable after 10 drinks.

Wingman game

Quote: (04-11-2016 06:51 PM)Iso Wrote:  

It's hard to make a gameplan with him because he isn't the type that prepares for a set or anything in life. He goes up to girls to have a fun time. They love his personality when he is drunk, but the flailing around makes him lose focus of the goal: getting laid. He becomes unpredictable after 10 drinks.

If you and your wing have different styles, and you can't do what I suggested because he's basically a game-less loose cannon that gets chicks based on his looks and goofiness - is that you work different parts of the room.

But that means your own opening, and your own ability to command a group's attention has to go way up. You have to get better at everything in order to get him laid and channel his positives.

WIA

Wingman game

Quote: (04-12-2016 10:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

If you and your wing have different styles, and you can't do what I suggested because he's basically a game-less loose cannon that gets chicks based on his looks and goofiness - is that you work different parts of the room.

But that means your own opening, and your own ability to command a group's attention has to go way up. You have to get better at everything in order to get him laid and channel his positives.

WIA

Thanks WIA. This weekend I was out my wingman again. We did a few approaches with mixed success. He got 1 number. But, we didn't amount to much. His FB happened to be in the club so he went to focus on her after he got rejected a few times. Normally, I recluse in a shell at that point. Either that, I look for the rare girl by herself to approach. This night, was a little different. I saw a pair of cute girls talking. I waved to my wingman to come approach but he was like no. At that moment, I thought about what would WIA say at this moment? He would tell me to stop using my wingman as a crutch.

I approached about 5 2 sets. My approach wasn't great, but I was happy to get over the anxiety of approaching 2 girls. Now, it doesn't seem like a huge deal to approach them. My openers were "Hey. Can I get your opinion on something?", "I can tell you two are best friends. girl: how. Me: you guys give each other the look every time you answer my questions." The sets all fizzled out after a few minutes either because I ran out what to say or they would turn their backs on me at the same time and talk about something else. I still need to work on my skills for entertaining 2 girls.

My wingman left the club early and I dropped him off. I didn't want to end the night on an 0 for 8 streak and went back to the bar at 2 AM even though there are rarely girls at that time. My persistence did pay off. Approached a girl who seemed to be on the outside of a group of guys looking bored. Told her "You look like you are having the most fun here". she laughed. Conversation went well then after 10 minutes a guy came and start touching her on the back. I didn't panic. I talked to him and he was cool. All 3 of us happened to have visited the same European country so we bonded over that. I got the gay vibe from him so I kept pushing on with her. He left to gather all the friends to leave the bar. I told her, "you guys seem cool. Give me your number so you can hang out with my crew some time." Got the number and ended the night on a positive all thanks to the motivation WIA gave me.

Wingman game

^Kudos to you man. I love approaching groups of people by myself, and the fact that you talked to the girl in a group full of dudes is even more impressive(I always start with the dude with a similar vibe to me or the one that seems the coolest).

Only problem with that being orbiters but it's still a really fun way to make friends(especially since social circle is the best ways to run game unless you have a baller Instagram profile). Cheers!

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Wingman game

Quote: (05-09-2016 07:11 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Give me your number so you can hang out with my crew some time." Got the number and ended the night on a positive all thanks to the motivation WIA gave me.

Good job man. That was one small step for Iso today, and one giant leap for Iso slaying hooha in the future.

[Image: clap2.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Wingman game

That moment when you rely on your wingman to make most of the approaches and he's off chatting to a girl is truly sink or swim. I've been on the both sides of that equation. Good on you for stepping up Iso!