rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No jail for Muslim mother who circumcised her daughters.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/...b7dbbd8dad

Quote:Quote:

THE first people to be found guilty by a jury of female genital mutilation in Australia have escaped a prison sentence and referred for a home detention assessment.

But Justice Peter Johnson told the mother who arranged the female genital mutilation on her two daughters, and the midwife who carried it out, that they would have got a tougher sentence if the offences were committed after May 20, 2014 when parliament increased the maximum penalty from seven to 22 years.

Dressed in their sect’s signature colourful smocks and head coverings, the 38-year-old mother of four girls, who cannot be named, and retired midwife Kubra Magennis, 72, gave no reaction when they were sentenced 15 months, and referred for a home detention assessment for mutilating the clitorises of the girls when they were seven and six.

The former Sydney religious leader of the Shia Muslim sect, Dawoodi Bohra, Shabbir Mohammedbhai Vaziri, 59, was also referred for an assessment for 15 months home detention for being an accessory after the fact to the procedure.

Justice Johnson told the three that he had sentenced them based on the maximum penalty of seven years for genital mutilation, which existed at the time of the offences in 2009 and 2012.

He said if they had committed the offences after the NSW Parliament “trebled” the maximum penalty to 22 years in 2014, “a significantly different sentence outcome would have resulted”.

During the eight-and-a-half week trial held last year, the jury heard the mother, known as A2, had arranged for Magennis to perform the procedure called “khatna” on her daughters on two different occasions in Wollongong and Baulkham Hills between October 2009 and August 2012.

When police began investigating the practice, Vaziri told community members to tell detectives they did not undergo female genital mutilation.

The small Auburn-based sect came to police attention in 2012 after they received a tip-off from a reformist Dawoodi Bohra member, stating the followers practised female genital mutilation.

A detective and a social worker interviewed the two sisters, known as C1 and C2 to protect their identities, at their primary school on August 29, 2012 when the girls told them “khatna” had been performed on them.

C1, then aged 9, said she had received “a little cut down there” while C2, aged 6, said she had been “hurt in the bottom”.

Nurse Kubra Magennis was not sent to prison because of her poor health, the sentencing judge said.

Nurse Kubra Magennis was not sent to prison because of her poor health, the sentencing judge said.

In a recording of the interview played to the jury, C1 told the social worker and police officer in her culture “it has to happen to every girl”, but her mother had warned her not to tell anyone about it.

She said the woman who performed the procedure (Magennis) told her to close her eyes and imagine she was a “princess in a garden”.

“She told me to think of that so I didn’t feel as much but I did feel it a little bit ... it hurt,” the girl said.

The sisters were examined at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead but the doctor was unable to confirm or deny if their clitorises had been cut and there was no sign of any permanent injury to the girls.

Defence lawyers Stuart Bouveng and Robert Sutherland SC told the jury it was a “ritualistic ceremony” and the girls were never cut.

During his two hour sentencing remarks this morning, Justice Johnson said despite the seriousness of the offence he would not sentence A2 to prison because it would “punish” her daughters, who still live with her.

“A sentencing outcome that would see those children who are the victims being punished would not serve the process of justice,” Justice Johnson said.

Justice Johnson said he would also not send Magennis and Vaziri to prison because of their poor health.

The case was adjourned to April 22 to allow for the home detention to be completed.

The insanity speaks for itself. Pussy pass now applies to cutting up pussy, it would seem - even if it's your own daughters involved. And the judge saying he "WOULDA GONE HARDER IF PARLIAMENT HAD MADE IT A 22 YEAR MAXIMUM" is bullshit: it was the first prosecution for the crime, it should have been met with a stiff prison sentence to match how heinous the crime was. Fuck, man, the kids are still living with these sadists. Any other nationality (well, bar Aboriginals I guess) would have had their kids scooped up by child welfare five minutes after the charges were laid.

Let's begin a count of the number of days before a feminist makes a comment on this case. Should be interesting to see how the hamster wheel is spun on this one.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Pussy pass -> Check
Minority pass -> Check
Muslim invader -> Check

I'm afraid that very soon, well within my lifetime, there will be separate Sharia courts in Western countries blessing all this stuff.

In Canada we already have a separate justice system for Aboriginals. So the precedent is already set here. If for one minority, why not another?

Dumb question, what are the long health effects of such a procedure?

Will the girls not be able to have an orgasm?

Quote: (03-18-2016 11:10 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I believe that is the intent behind the procedure; that is to say, to reduce lust and sexual desire.

Fucking savages. Backwards cultures need medieval methods of punishment.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Not reading the post, just the title. Assuming that there was 'no jail' because she was thrown into a deep pit full of alligators.

There's various levels of female genital mutilation.

The lowest level is just a small knick of the clitoris, which is more ritualistic than anything else. Sounds like that's what one of the girls had done if a doctor can't identify if she was even cut.

Not excusing this barbarity, but we still don't even blink an eye at circumcision (which should be up there with the lower levels of FGM).

Quote: (03-18-2016 11:04 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Pussy pass -> Check
Minority pass -> Check
Muslim invader -> Check

[Image: home-logo.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Part of the problem, as said in the article, was WHEN it was done, a new law was passed with much higher punishments. Too bad though, sounds like the judge still went easy on them, what an asshole.

Good thing feminists are up in arms about this.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Genital mutilations are more of a cultural thing in majority muslim countries. Don't know when this shit was introduced as "religion" and to this day it still happens mostly in very rural towns and villages.

In Gambia and Senegal it has been forbidden by the law and massively campaigned against in media, but still some fuckers keep doing it. Some of my elder female relatives were circumcised because in the past, people of my ethny would do it.

Fuck this shit.

Quote: (03-18-2016 11:16 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I believe that is the intent behind the procedure; that is to say, to reduce lust and sexual desire.

The irony is, it would not remove lust and desire one bit. It would just make it difficult to achieve orgasm.

I can't even fathom how frustrating it would be to be super horny and not be able to get off.

You would need to mess with the endocrine system to change that.

Quote: (03-19-2016 10:03 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2016 11:16 AM)roberto Wrote:  

The irony is, it would not remove lust and desire one bit. It would just make it difficult to achieve orgasm.

I can't even fathom how frustrating it would be to be super horny and not be able to get off.

You would need to mess with the endocrine system to change that.

Actually, without going into too many details, I know one of my female relatives who is in her 40s is still not married, does not fuck, and is exclusively focused on her (succesful) career.

Maybe her being circumcized played a role in it.

That or she just didnt want her relatives knowing her sex life due to her relatives being Muslim.

I'm actually happy that many feminists refuse to speak out against female circumcision, though it's only due not wanting to appear racist.

They certainly don't bother speaking out against male circumcision, so why female? True equality.

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but why do you guys think female circumcision is such an awful horrendous crime? Why is it any worse than male circumcision? I don't think children of either sex should be circumcised, but do you think my (Jewish) father should be thrown in jail for having me circumcised? If not, why is female circumcision soooo sooo soo much worse?

Quote: (04-13-2016 10:59 PM)pot of smoke Wrote:  

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but why do you guys think female circumcision is such an awful horrendous crime? Why is it any worse than male circumcision? I don't think children of either sex should be circumcised, but do you think my (Jewish) father should be thrown in jail for having me circumcised? If not, why is female circumcision soooo sooo soo much worse?

Do you actually know what circumcision in each sex entails, or is this just another stupid question?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (04-14-2016 12:13 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Do you actually know what circumcision in each sex entails, or is this just another stupid question?

I was going to reply but I've got this nagging "TROLL!!!" feeling.

Quote: (04-13-2016 10:59 PM)pot of smoke Wrote:  

[Image: tom-brady-facepalm-o.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Remember the image of Australians as Crocodile Dundee--they are totally spineless now.

Not to nitpick but the clitoral hood is the female equivalent of the foreskin (which also has many nerve endings).

It is weird that people universally condemn FGM, but not male circumcision. They're both pretty savage precedures, but male circumcision is arguably even riskier. I forgot the exact stat, but a number of baby boys get accidentally castrated every year due to botched circumcision.

Imagine if it had been their FATHER who had been the instigator of the procedure and taken them to the midwife? Do you think he would have gotten off with 15 months home detention?

Ladder of pass card:
Gender > (non-white) race > sexuality

Quote: (12-10-2017 10:07 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Remember the image of Australians as Crocodile Dundee--they are totally spineless now.

There is no shortage of equivalent spinelessness in the American justice system.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (12-11-2017 07:28 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

Imagine if it had been their FATHER who had been the instigator of the procedure and taken them to the midwife? Do you think he would have gotten off with 15 months home detention?

Listen, you bigoted idiot! Not having a mother in the home is totally horrible for young children! But not having a father around is cool! Fathers are, like, abusive and stuff.

Take that!

Post something ridiculous again and I will destroy you all over again!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-11-2017 09:13 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2017 07:28 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

Listen, you bigoted idiot! Not having a mother in the home is totally horrible for young children! But not having a father around is cool! Fathers are, like, abusive and stuff.

Take that!

Post something ridiculous again and I will destroy you all over again!

Actually it might be counterintuitive, but most of the time those who enforce the female circumcision are women. Like, old aunts and grandmas who had it and will heavily bully traditionnal women into perpetuating it.

Fathers are mostly interested in their daughter's virginity when she gets married, whatever she does in her marriage (cumming or not cumming) is not really a concern for them.