rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found something interesting concerning American women

http://www.sciencecheerleader.com

I don't know if anyone has seen this but this is a website thats dedicated to breaking stereotypes about American cheerleaders being dumb and brain dead. it gives interviews and profiles cheerleaders and women in related fields, who are pursuing paths in science or "brainy" fields.

http://www.sciencecheerleader.com/2011/0...-virginia/

Check this out about miss Virginia

http://www.americancheerleader.com/2011/...amy-mecca/

This girl Amy Mecca is hot, she was a cheerleader and attended Drexel on a scholarship; was a top student while having an amazing body. She is currently in the medical field while cheerleading on a team. Oh and she has traveled a lot if that counts.

See Roosh, you can't stereotype all American women to be dumb sluts that can't take care of their bodies while having no career aspirations, (or having no brains for that matters).

Quote: (07-13-2011 06:31 AM)Sparrior Wrote:  

See Roosh, you can't stereotype all American women to be dumb sluts that can't take care of their bodies while having no career aspirations, (or having no brains for that matters).

Of course you can still stereotype! Stereotypes and prejudices are about group character and tendency. Doesn't mean you still wouldn't look out for worthwhile American girls. Well, maybe Roosh wouldn't, but some of us are still chained to our American favelas.

I have no clue as to what Roosh has or hasn't stated on this topic but if you have to look this hard to disapprove of anything it is mor elike the exception that proves the rule.

These kind of girls are more likely to be found outside the US usually. Its always the girls with foreign parents or born in another country who are the ones who can speak a lot of languages and have interesting pursuits.
It definitely helps because it lets you qualify girls more easily when travelling outside the US or Canada(I'm referring to TO). A lot of Toronto girls don't have these kind of interesting hobbies.

Quote: (07-13-2011 01:25 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

These kind of girls are more likely to be found outside the US usually. Its always the girls with foreign parents or born in another country who are the ones who can speak a lot of languages and have interesting pursuits.
It definitely helps because it lets you qualify girls more easily when travelling outside the US or Canada(I'm referring to TO). A lot of Toronto girls don't have these kind of interesting hobbies.

Well, Toronto girls (to me) tend to just follow the current "wave" and adhere to the "status quo". They are OK for "notches", but aren't really the most "exciting" girls in the world.

Exceptions prove the rule, dude. If I started a website for the opposite, dumb-ass cheerleaders that exist mainly as relief stations for the top alphas at the school, I'm sure I could find a lot more examples.

That's like saying you can't stereotype men as liking cute, skinny girls because you know one guy that likes fat girls and chases them with reckless abandon. There are always outliers and deviants.

What's more, a lot of those girls aren't especially cute. They're just young white-girls that aren't fat, which may be enough nowadays to get called cute or--even "hot"--in some circles in America, but not deceptive to cats like us that know better.

Honestly, how would rate this girl from the very front of that website?

[Image: attachment.jpg2486]   

And, don't say it's because she isn't dolled up like a cheerleader in that image. A hot girl looks good rolling out of bed in the morning.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-13-2011 01:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Honestly, how would rate this girl from the very front of that website?

[Image: attachment.jpg2486]

And, don't say it's because she isn't dolled up like a cheerleader in that image. A hot girl looks good rolling out of bed in the morning.

In that pic? 6.5. I can't see her body (though she looks like she has some serious guns and long legs) but she has nice skin and hair.

Dolled up and made up for a night at the club? 7.5+.

Congratulations OP on finding two examples against the thousands and thousands of other examples that are the reason for the stereotype, and good for these girls...because I'm sure 'Getting an unglamorous job in a science lab surrounded by Omega males.' is a higher priority on their to-do list than 'Find a hot, rich guy, marry him, never work again.'

Quote: (07-13-2011 02:41 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

In that pic? 6.5. I can't see her body (though she looks like she has some serious guns and long legs) but she has nice skin and hair.

Dolled up and made up for a night at the club? 7.5+.

There's no way that girl goes up a whole point by getting dolled up. In fact, I'm not a big believer in vastly different scores for when a girl is "fixed up" or not. A girl that's hot is pretty much going to look good raw, as long as the viewer is a skilled assessor of girl-attractiveness that's not easily deceived by distractions and accouterments (or lack thereof). Sure, a girl can raise her score dramatically by doing something major (e.g., losing 30 pounds, growing out her short hair, removing ugly piercings), but not by simply applying a little make-up and combing her hair.

And, there's no way this girl is 7.5+ under any circumstances. I'd give her a 6 from the data in that picture, with the possibility that if the body is proper, she goes up to 6.5, at best. She has a big face, an ugly nose, and squinty eyes. You can't erase those significant flaws.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:Quote:

women in related fields, who are pursuing paths in science or "brainy" fields.

This girl Amy Mecca is hot, she was a cheerleader and attended Drexel on a scholarship; was a top student while having an amazing body. She is currently in the medical field while cheerleading on a team. Oh and she has traveled a lot if that counts.

Are you kidding? You're missing the whole point.

#1: Cheerleaders are not feminine. Having a tight body alone isn't the 'it' factor to a man's sexual pleasure, although it's one essential ingredient. Why do you find women in science field hot? Sure some do have hot body, but they tend to come with very dry personality and higher chance of having autistic kids especially when paired with a similarly logically-wired man.

#2: Having brain and being worldly in a woman is immensely troublesome. I'll tell you what this woman will turn into in a minute.

#2: Having career aspiration itself alone is a source of the problem. Having argumentative brain is a problem. Sounds like you haven't tasted what it's like to deal with the BS of an opinionated bitch that doesn't do anything that's conducive to relationship and sex, who always tries to shove down her ego that's unfortunately inversely proportional to her breast size, who simply uses men for her sexual and otherwise pleasure. You're so utterly off, I won't even get into elaborating this.

What is this? Defense of the feminism, Sex and the City promotion, putting the women with least sexually desirable traits on pedestal. Is it too hard to do anything constructive for you?

Feminism has failed men in every aspect except one: cheap and easy sex. Then again, in a way, that's a progress.

The only acceptable, reasonable, and justifiable game on the American woman is fast-fucking, nothing-but-lust, no-strings-attached, I-don't-give-a-fuck, pump-and-dump, MLTR and harem game. A modern American woman will rape your ass if you don't rape hers first then dump her. They know how, they got the means to rip you apart: don't be the prey. don't be the hunted, be the hunter.

A modern American (feminist) women = good for cheap sex and nothing else except extorting money from them.

If you're man, married, and middle-class in America, you're fucked. I've seen and known too many tall, good-looking blond dudes under the dagger of his wife on his throat and penis, the ones with scared and desperate look in his eyes, the guys who should be having the time of his life! In America, a 6'4" man can easily be shredded by a woman less than 5'3" tall. Shredded. Believe me, the type of women you've mentioned will turn out exactly like those American wives--non-feminine, poisonous, and ready to abuse the newly acquired feminist power in a heartbeat preferably everyday, giving her man death threats for not making enough money and not being good enough for her, withholding sex and what not, while getting fat, ugly, and old.

Watch out. See what's really awaiting you. Your entire point is so utterly lost, I'm not even sure how it can even be made by someone with experience and sanity or an ounce of intelligence. Then again, you're probably not experienced and sane and intelligent. I'm sorry for going on the offensive, but comment like this is so off track, I have to refute. Please, please do yourself a favor and do not get into the wrong path, the path of darkness, loneliness, lifetime of torture, servitude, and degradation. The path that'll make you wonder why the hell you're living.

I say you're a feminist troll, perhaps in a science or medical field, trying to defend those women.

Missy, I've got that kind of brain and career myself. I make my living using primarily the logical part of my brain. Why I would need that in my female companion is beyond me. If I marry such a woman and have kids, the chance of having autistic children skyrockets.

If you're a man with brain, chances are, it's safe to stay off from the women with too much rational brain.

Let the so-called alpha women make money and be serviced by the beta males. As for the alpha males, well, fuck the hot ones in their prime and move on, while letting the feminists fund his wealth.

I can't possibly agree that this kind of information helps or proves anything except proving the perils and issues with the American women.

Quote: (07-16-2011 07:42 AM)Adventure21c Wrote:  

If you're man, married, and middle-class in America, you're fucked. I've seen and known too many tall, good-looking blond dudes under the dagger of his wife on his throat and penis, the ones with scared and desperate look in his eyes, the guys who should be having the time of his life!

So why do they stay married then? I just don't get it.

Quote:oldnemesis Wrote:

Fear, social rejection, unwilling to go off the beaten track, too afraid to do the right thing.

Getting in (marriage) is easy. Getting out (divorce) will be traumatic.

Quote: (07-19-2011 04:20 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2011 07:42 AM)Adventure21c Wrote:  

If you're man, married, and middle-class in America, you're fucked. I've seen and known too many tall, good-looking blond dudes under the dagger of his wife on his throat and penis, the ones with scared and desperate look in his eyes, the guys who should be having the time of his life!

The legal system.

They don't want to lose their kids(and the right to see them) plus half or more of everything they own(on top of the potential for lifetime spousal support).

Any guy who gets married without a solid pre-nup is in a difficult position here.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.