rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice. Looks like many of you are experts in the field. So my friends and I are headed East to Europe this summer. We're looking for some legit beach destinations that are tried and tested. Looking for beauties but will settle for a 7s & 8s after a few drinks. Any ideas? Definitely want to avoid any places that are known cockfests. In addition, if anyone has data sheets or links to data sheets for their recommendations that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys !

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Quote: (03-15-2016 07:02 PM)rabbitpunch Wrote:  

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice. Looks like many of you are experts in the field. So my friends and I are headed East to Europe this summer. We're looking for some legit beach destinations that are tried and tested. Looking for beauties but will settle for a 7s & 8s after a few drinks. Any ideas? Definitely want to avoid any places that are known cockfests. In addition, if anyone has data sheets or links to data sheets for their recommendations that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys !

[Image: laugh2.gif]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Ya 8's sober are terrible....wtf?

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Search button.

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Quote: (03-15-2016 11:18 PM)Slay it Forward Wrote:  

they're a dime a dozen here in Montreal, where you from New Brunswick?

Summer Eurotrip 2016

I live in Montreal. 8's are not a dime a dozen anywhere in the world, trust me, I've been to SEA, LA and EE. Kiev blows away Montreal and 8's are still not a dime a dozen.

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Quote: (03-16-2016 07:02 PM)rabbitpunch Wrote:  

Datasheet and pics or it is BS. [Image: lol.gif]

Maybe put up a pic of someone (maybe someone famous so as not to get into any sort of trouble) of a 7 and an 8.

Don't be offended, you are new to the forum and asking people to pour time and effort into your request. If you have a meltdown, they usually get the banhammer. In the past, I wouldn't offer this sort of coddling, but so many new people seem to be very thin skinned.

Quote: (03-16-2016 03:58 AM)262 Wrote:  

Search button.

What the fuck 262? I thought we were a full service forum. [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Summer Eurotrip 2016

The advice is appreciated.. Just figured the purpose of all this is to help each other out to maximize game. If I have any helpful input I'll surely post it. I'm trying to work out the logistics of my trip & it seems we're stuck on nonsense here. If anyone wants to help I could exchange info on where I've been & especially give a detailed data sheet on Montreal.
Quote: (03-17-2016 01:35 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2016 07:02 PM)rabbitpunch Wrote:  

Datasheet and pics or it is BS. [Image: lol.gif]

Maybe put up a pic of someone (maybe someone famous so as not to get into any sort of trouble) of a 7 and an 8.

Don't be offended, you are new to the forum and asking people to pour time and effort into your request. If you have a meltdown, they usually get the banhammer. In the past, I wouldn't offer this sort of coddling, but so many new people seem to be very thin skinned.

Quote: (03-16-2016 03:58 AM)262 Wrote:  

Search button.

What the fuck 262? I thought we were a full service forum. [Image: lol.gif]

Summer Eurotrip 2016

Coimbra