rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Cancelling Date

Girl Cancelling Date

Hey RooshV... this is my first post on here, so hoping to get some good feedback/advice.

I just had a girl cancel on me what would have been our first time hanging out. We've been texting/snapping for a few weeks now but I've been kind of busy so took me a little while to set a date up and get together.

My question is: when a girl cancels on you for being "sick" how do you react and how long (if at all) do you wait to give her a second chance at going out?

I don't want to find myself spending any energy on a maybe girl who could possibly be a no girl (Nomad 77s Yes/No/Maybe girl post reference archive/inde...39872.html) , but at the same time don't wanna throw the towel in prematurely. The last girl who did this to me I cut off completely and wonder if I got hasty with cutting the thing all together, or did the right thing by saving time/energy.

Girl Cancelling Date

Use the search function. There's an extensive thread dedicated exclusively to being flaked on.

And welcome to the forum!

Girl Cancelling Date

If a girl has something that makes her unable to come out on a date and she's genuinely interested, then she'll counteroffer. If not, you can chase her for a bit but most of the time it will not yield much fruit.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Girl Cancelling Date

I'd give her one more chance, if she comes up with another excuse then cut her off.

That's the rule I go by, whether it's calling her after getting a number, arranging a first date, etc. First time only I give the benefit of the doubt.

Me I'd also recommend not waiting 2 weeks before arranging the date, in fact I would arrange the first date ASAP; I believe if you wait too long then it creates a "friendzone" vibe and leaves a bad impression; like it took you 2 weeks to work up the courage to ask her on a date, which might be why she's flaking.

Girl Cancelling Date

Just too many threads being opened on the same / very similar subjects. It's cluttering up the forum.

Girl Cancelling Date

Every time I've received a last minute cancellation, the date never ended up happening, even when I pushed to reschedule. It's unlikely that she's telling the truth, and if she is, she'll be very apologetic and offer to meet some other time. If she doesn't mention rescheduling on her own, then next her without giving it another thought.

Girl Cancelling Date

Maybe she's telling the truth.
Maybe she's lying.
You can't know.
Girls flake, that's part of the game. Maybe over the weeks you've been texting with her she lost interest. Maybe she didn't.
Wait for her to re-arragne a new date, if she doesn't during the next week, NEXT HER ASS.
Don't try to over-analyze every step of the game. You will go insane. Try to meet more girls and more girls. You will get a feel for when they are flaking.
And, welcome to the forum.
[Image: clap2.gif]

Girl Cancelling Date

Welcome aboard. I normally work with the 3-strike rule for girls cancelling. I let her cancel 1 time. And MAYBE a second time if she seems genuine. But after that, it's over.

As most said. If she's interested in you, she'll quickly make a counteroffer. A cancellation with "I don't know when I will be free" is ground to instantly next her. Don't even reply "k" or something like that. Go radio silent.

Girl Cancelling Date

Move on. I know this from personal expierience. No second chances. Just go after sone one new.