rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acronyms

Acronyms

Is there a FAQ or something like that where I could find the definition of the acronyms used here? Thanks in advance.

Acronyms

Quote: (03-12-2016 08:21 PM)temsike Wrote:  

Is there a FAQ or something like that where I could find the definition of the acronyms used here? Thanks in advance.

Below is a start. What others do you need info?

thread-11115.html

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Acronyms

I already read the FAQ and there is nothing regarding the acronyms and terminology. E.g. IOI, SNL, hamstering?

Acronyms

I'm 99.9% certain you can just do a general search on these and get the answers you need. If you look up most of them and find there are a few specific acronyms you can't find, then it'd be easier to answer your question because it won't be as broad.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Acronyms

WB = would bang

WNB = would not bang

Those are all you really need to know. Typically the more acronyms a post has the more bullshit it is. If you really need to know, highlight the term, right click, search on google, read the urban dictionary link.

HTH!

Acronyms

I'll make a list of all the ones I know off the top of my head:

FWB - friends with benefits
LMR - last minute resistance
IOI - indication of interest
AMOG - alpha male of group
SEA - southeast asia
EE - eastern europe
FOB - fresh off boat?
PUA - pick-up artist (not us)
MRA - mens right activist (also not us)
MSM - mainstream media

That's all I got for now, I'll post more if I think of em. But the two that Chauncey mentioned are the most important