rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's approach and interraction overview log

Well recently I've started doing much more approaching both day and night. And some interactions create questions in my head I can not answer. I decided to start this thread instead of polluting others.
I am not a newbie and concider myself quite succesful, but I would like to improve and get that concistency. All input is welcome.

I'll start with this one. Yesterday in Bangkok.

Spoiled girl syndrome.

Opened 2 Malaysian girls at Route66. The area with tables outside. I was shortly joined with a newly met German wing-man and interaction was going good until my girl started bossing around and making everyone drink faster. I've resisted, and started picking on her. She started qualifying herself telling that she was rich, is here for a business trip, and did not stop talking about this shit until I said to her she talked to much and left.
She was cute, and she was touching me a lot, fully engaged in qualifying herself, but I still don't get how to make this kind of interactions work. Its a second similar situation for me, and I think I need some outsider's view on situation.
How do you convey to a rich/famous girl that you don't care about how reach or famous she is? Why does she feel a need to qualify?
Anyway got Asian girl to buy me a drink, achievement unlocked [Image: smile.gif]

Similar thing happened to me when I opened a group of girls in Russia in order to pursue the one I like, but the birthday girl, rich and spoiled (think diamonds and furs) just could not have in her mind that I could want another one. That is just the thing I normally do. If there is a person, in set I am opening, who has a birthday I give some attention to the person first few minutes of interaction. May be it was a wrong move. As she spent a lot of time after trying to explain me why I should not be with her, when in truth I just wanted access to the group.

P.S. Move this thread to newbie forum if necessary.

Cock-blocked by a compliment.

2 days ago, I've opened a set of 2 German girls at a bar in Khao San road. Shortly joined by a wing-man. All was going great, cute girls, interesting conversation plenty of IOI's, started with kino when this happened.

A local Thai guy dressed like a rapper who I talked to previously, loudly expressed his admiration by my game. He said something like "Nice, this is impressive how you get girls or whatever" I did not really react except maybe smiling, but after that girls lost interest and it turned out they had to leave? I guessed they felt played?
The question is what to do in a situation like this? Make sure not to smile? Ignore him? Start contradicting that you are not like this? Try to explain yourself to girls later?

A guy was genuine and impressed, as some other guys tried opening them before without luck.

^ I would say you handled the situation rather well. Nothing you could have done except knock his teeth out. But, we all know that wouldn't have ended well.

Quote: (03-10-2016 04:55 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

I'll start with this one. Yesterday in Bangkok.

Spoiled girl syndrome.

Opened 2 Malaysian girls at Route66. The area with tables outside. I was shortly joined with a newly met German wing-man and interaction was going good until my girl started bossing around and making everyone drink faster. I've resisted, and started picking on her. She started qualifying herself telling that she was rich, is here for a business trip, and did not stop talking about this shit until I said to her she talked to much and left.
She was cute, and she was touching me a lot, fully engaged in qualifying herself, but I still don't get how to make this kind of interactions work. Its a second similar situation for me, and I think I need some outsider's view on situation.
How do you convey to a rich/famous girl that you don't care about how reach or famous she is? Why does she feel a need to qualify?
Anyway got Asian girl to buy me a drink, achievement unlocked [Image: smile.gif]
"But are you here for business or are you here for fun? I thought rich girls like you loved adventure." I would respond with something to that affect.

It's all about framing the conversation. If you can redirect it to not about business or better yet about fun then it'll be easier to be playful and have a good time. This girl seems like an anti-social career woman trying to impress you with her resume and her life.

You should make it very clear subconsciously that you don't give a flying fuck about that by emphasizing a quality she lacks by bringing up her wealth until she shuts up about it.

Quote:Quote:

Similar thing happened to me when I opened a group of girls in Russia in order to pursue the one I like, but the birthday girl, rich and spoiled (think diamonds and furs) just could not have in her mind that I could want another one. That is just the thing I normally do. If there is a person, in set I am opening, who has a birthday I give some attention to the person first few minutes of interaction. May be it was a wrong move. As she spent a lot of time after trying to explain me why I should not be with her, when in truth I just wanted access to the group.

P.S. Move this thread to newbie forum if necessary.

Should have stuck to birthday girl for some birthday sex [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]. The girl wanted to feel special and wanted your attention. I can't say that's ever a bad thing unless she's balls to the wall ugly. This set would have been better with a wing as someone had to be the fall guy to make birthday girl feel loved as daddy didn't do a good enough job.

Quote: (03-10-2016 05:02 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Cock-blocked by a compliment.

2 days ago, I've opened a set of 2 German girls at a bar in Khao San road. Shortly joined by a wing-man. All was going great, cute girls, interesting conversation plenty of IOI's, started with kino when this happened.

A local Thai guy dressed like a rapper who I talked to previously, loudly expressed his admiration by my game. He said something like "Nice, this is impressive how you get girls or whatever" I did not really react except maybe smiling, but after that girls lost interest and it turned out they had to leave? I guessed they felt played?
The question is what to do in a situation like this? Make sure not to smile? Ignore him? Start contradicting that you are not like this? Try to explain yourself to girls later?

A guy was genuine and impressed, as some other guys tried opening them before without luck.

If you wanted to say something or if the vibe was right, I'd have just kicked my feet up on top of the table and just said "Nah I'm just the coolest guy in the bar." or something to that affect. Stay dominant and act like its common sense that you're the coolest guy around if it was extremely close to you.

Otherwise you were right in just staying quiet and directing your conversation back to them. It's all about proximity and how loud he was. I try to being girls into my world so odds are they wouldn't have even heard something like him talking in the first place. Nor would I even acknowledge a two bit faggot who would have the nerve to ruin a girl's interest in me if it was said.

You most likely fucked up somewhere else or it was just bad luck. You win some you lose some.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Great advice guys. I've already lost any hope of getting any quality responses [Image: smile.gif]

@comte Great idea about reframing the conversation. I was trying to do this subconsciously, but it was not strong enough. I hope I get a similar situation soon, so I can practice new skills. And I will use some of these lines you offer.

I am now locked at work on an island of Batam, with shitty logistics and low amount of interactions, but I am sure I will get back to this thread with some interesting examples soon.