rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actress: America Is Cruel To Aging Women

Kim Cattrall from SITC...

Quote:Quote:

“I think the scrutiny of women is obscene. If you don’t do anything, you’re like an old hag; and if you do, you’re a plastic surgeon ‘victim’. Where can we go to age with respect and dignity? People won’t let us, particularly in America. It’s just so cruel.”

“I’m not Barbie, I’m not made by Mattel, I’m flesh and blood and it melts you know – get used to it. I’m not going to turn myself into the Joker in ‘Batman’ to get jobs. It’s hard getting older – especially for an attractive woman, because your looks are something that were on your side – but you need to put in perspective.”

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/kim-cattral...scene.html

I honestly do not think there is another society in the world that is quite so kind to older women as sexual beings.

In most other societies (Latin America, Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Africa, practically all of Asia, etc), you're an old maid if you're not married off by 25, never mind 30, 35 or 40. In Japan, women over 28 who are single and no longer quite as hot as they were at 18 are called "untouchables"-they're visibly less desirable to men, and foreigners can see it when they go over there to date.

It is the same thing all around the world. Some of the gender dynamics that are normal in Latin America and China (ex. regular cheating/whoremongering by male spouse discreetly, no alimony, no need for man to purchase wedding ring) would shock American women, who take all of these privileges(including their right to be considered as sexually desirable at 39-40 as they were at 20) for granted.
I honestly believe that American women have it better than any of their female counterparts worldwide-no other country(save for perhaps the UK) is quite as dedicated to providing them privilege while trying to mute all consequences they naturally face(ex. aging, fat shaming).

Here are some of our main attempts(some of which I think are delusional, but I digress) to protect the sexuality of older women.

1. The cougar phenomenon. We promote the idea of older women seeking sexual satisfaction from young, fit men as something worthwhile and quite liberating, extolling the sexual virtues of these mature women. We throw it out on TV all the time, and one could argue that its almost become a fad.

We dont give the male equivalent nearly as much respect. 40 years old guys dating 25 year old women are often considered childish and shamed by women for failing to "man up", but those same girls find the relationship between Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher (a type that is portrayed on TV all the time) "romantic".
Only America tolerates that type of hypocrisy in favor of older women. I've seen many examples on TV(especially popular, mainstream shows like One Tree Hill) confirm this regularly-our entire media is actually on their side.

2. "40 is the new 30". We throw phrases like this out all the time in order to make women feel like they haven't hit the wall yet, as if they still have ten years in their prime. We all know we're lying and they will feel the effects of aging and declining attention, but we keep lying anyway in order to make women feel better.

3. We try to claim that 35 year old women are in their "sexual prime" as part of the justification for the cougar phenomenon, even though in reality these women are long past their peak fertility and attractiveness and have only maxed out on libido.

4. Older women who initiate divorces here (and they do 70% of the time) have one of the most pro-female family law systems on Earth. She can legally divorce a man for no legitimate reason(she can simply be bored), and then proceed to take half of all he owns + the house, primary custody of the kids(from whom she can shield her ex easily without punishment), child support(which is tax free and doesn't need to be vetted by anyone to ensure that it is spent on the children), and alimony payments(spousal support, sometimes for LIFE).

Even in many welfare states women don't have this kind of absurd legal power to screw men over. The law is firmly on the side of older women here who get bored of their husbands and want to live out their fantasies of cougardom, perpetrated by women like Cattral on tv. We make it VERY easy for them to do this.

Bottomline: She needs to stop bitching, and perhaps take a trip over to Eastern Europe or Scandinavia and see how desirable she is to other men there. She is very much protected in the US, and gets more respect and sexual validation than she likely would anywhere else.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Thank you, McGinnis. In short, Kim Cattrall is an entitled bitch.

The sweet irony of this Sex In the City hag reaping the consequences of living like a whore in her 20's is finally catching up to her. [Image: icon_lol.gif] Time to take responsibility for your actions, cuntrag.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Mr. Athlone McGinnis nailed it. Name one society in the world that ISN'T cruel to aging women.

the consequences of living like a whore in her 20's is finally catching up to her.

That's a pretty late catch-up. Isn't she in her 50's or something?

I agree 101 percent with Athlone on this one. America is incredibly generous to older, and aging, women. In fact, America provides shelter to all sorts of women that would be marginalized and derided nearly everywhere else: fatties, those with no domestic skills, and unapologetic sluts.

In Cattrall you find a woman who has already received male attention and public celebration for her "beauty" well beyond her fair share, thanks--in large part--to a phenomenon her retarded-ass show helped perpetuate (the Cougarization of America). And, yet, the greedy bitch still wants more.

The great part is that she's still condemned to a slow and miserable degeneration in front of the mirror. It's delicious to see the great equalizer cut these bitches down indiscriminately.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-12-2011 10:44 AM)Adventure21c Wrote:  

the consequences of living like a whore in her 20's is finally catching up to her.

That's a pretty late catch-up. Isn't she in her 50's or something?

Yeah, well, I guess massive fame and wealth can still diminish the social effects aging brings.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-12-2011 01:29 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I agree 101 percent with Athlone on this one. America is incredibly generous to older, and aging, women. In fact, America provides shelter to all sorts of women that would be marginalized and derided nearly everywhere else: fatties, those with no domestic skills, and unapologetic sluts.

In Cattrall you find a woman who has already received male attention and public celebration for her "beauty" well beyond her fair share, thanks--in large part--to a phenomenon her retarded-ass show helped perpetuate (the Cougarization of America). And, yet, the greedy bitch still wants more.

How can you take seriously the comments about scrutiny and cruelty from one who probably has a quality of life and standard of living higher than 99.9% of the human race? She should appreciate the fact that American culture and society pretty much hands women everything on a silver platter in order to avoid "gender discrimination". Although women generally never appreciate anything, and especially American women considering that they seem to be oblivious to the fact that they occupy a privileged spot in our society.

It only goes to show that she's totally out of touch with reality. Maybe she can't bank as much money from an acting gig as she could 10 or 15 years ago, but she still has a cakewalk for the rest of her life and has been reaping the benefits of wealth and fame for years already.

If people in the U.S. didn't live vicariously through media/entertainment culture lots of these celebrities would end up dead like many of the flamboyant aristocrats during the French revolution who turned their backs on the rest of the populace. People really need to start emptying out of the movie houses and cancelling the cable so that we don't enable more garbage like this.

"I've only made millions of dollars by being a B-list actress on some lame TV series, and now that I'm getting a few extra wrinkles life is unbearable!"

Athlone said it perfectly

+1

Nice post Athlone.

I have met quite a few Eastern European girls in the UK who "love" there country but would never move back. I suspect the reason is because they are looked on like they have the plague once they reach 30.

I always hated that line 40 is the new 30. lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

America should be cruel to older women; compared to older men they contribute nothing to society.

Or should we line up and say 'I'm sorry you're fat, unmarried, have liver spots and your vagina smells like the dumpster behind Red Lobster...even though when you were young you constantly fucked guys who treated you like shit instead of guys who would have cared for you. Have some money!'

Fucking Kim Cattrall...that stupid, stupid show she was on has deluded a generation of young women.

And no one should listen to actresses; how many kids did Jenny McCarthy kill? 700-something?

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:26 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

America should be cruel to older women; compared to older men they contribute nothing to society.

Or should we line up and say 'I'm sorry you're fat, unmarried, have liver spots and your vagina smells like the dumpster behind Red Lobster...even though when you were young you constantly fucked guys who treated you like shit instead of guys who would have cared for you. Have some money!'

Fucking Kim Cattrall...that stupid, stupid show she was on has deluded a generation of young women.

And no one should listen to actresses; how many kids did Jenny McCarthy kill? 700-something?
Are you talking about her anti-vaccination stance? What a dumb, over-privileged broad.

Quote: (07-13-2011 10:43 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:26 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Are you talking about her anti-vaccination stance? What a dumb, over-privileged broad.

That is exactly what I'm talking about, this handy site places the body count at 734.

I mean it's not totally her fault that women would commit seppuku for Oprah and Oprah gave her a pulpit to speak from, but just because you were a Playboy centerfold, doesn't make you smart or informed, and I'm sorry your kid has Autism, but last time I checked, Autism was something that happened in Utero, not from vaccinations.

I'd also like to clarify in my previous post that when I say 'older women' I don't mean all older women; just the entitled, unmarried never-married 40-something hags who bemoan their situation when it's their own damn fault in the first place, but I'm sure the firm is aware of what I meant.