rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have 1 week: Montreal, Lima, São Paulo, Bogota?

Hey rooshv members! I have been using this site to slay for a couple of years now. My favorite cities are Manila and Mexico City by a long shot. I have one week coming up in May and I want to get the best exposure to pussy where I havevnt been yet. Some thoughts are 1. Montreal 2. Lima or 3. São Paulo 4. Bogota. Trips to Europe are too expensive given the amount of time I have, so I'm limited to the Western Hemisphere.

-White 25 years old
-Very beginner Spanish. I can ask where something is and tell a girl I have a big cock
-No spoken French

I promise to post a full data sheet on the city you advise.

Quote: (03-08-2016 03:06 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

Hey rooshv members! I have been using this site to slay for a couple of years now. My favorite cities are Manila and Mexico City by a long shot. I have one week coming up in May and I want to get the best exposure to pussy where I havevnt been yet. Some thoughts are 1. Montreal 2. Lima or 3. São Paulo. Trips to Europe are too expensive given the amount of time I have, so I'm limited to the Western Hemisphere.

-White 25 years old
-Very beginner Spanish. I can ask where something is and tell a girl I have a big cock
-No spoken French

I promise to post a full data sheet on the city you advise.

You can definitely cross Montreal off your list, if you're interested in getting laid with feminine (not FEMINIST) women.

Jesus. Sounds horrible. I read the data sheet here and I got mixed reviews.

You've been using this site to slay bitches for years but haven't posted any data sheets to give back, I think I'll pass on this one.

I'd start with improving your geography....it might make it easier to know where you are going. Parts of Europe are in the Western Hemisphere....get your google on if you don't believe me.

Bogota
Sao Paulo
Montreal

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-08-2016 03:11 AM)Aristotle Wrote:  

You can definitely cross Montreal off your list, if you're interested in getting laid with feminine (not FEMINIST) women.

I live in Montreal and while we do have a prickly class of crazy leftist feminist ninnies, they are by no means the majority and there's plenty of cool easy-going feminine chicks to go around, way better than Toronto or Vancouver from my own experience.

However, May is just before the time period the city gets really happening. What you want is to be here June-August for the festivals and increased city activity. That's ideal.

But there's another thing, Montreal is the only western city on your list, and while it's definitively not the hardest western city to get laid in, it's not the easiest either. Quality is often paid for and one week might not yield the result you're hoping for. This is opposed to a latin american city where you can ham up your foreign-ness to get girls quite effectively. Being from the North American continent in Montreal is not a huge advantage.

Now that doesn't mean that it's not a good city, but for a week I bet you'll get more bang for your buck in the latin countries.

I don't get the point of these 'where should I go' threads. Why would you let complete strangers on the internet pick your next travel destination?

Trips to Europe are too expensive considering the amount of time you have? If you're in the US it will take just as long to get to Brazil, likely longer. It takes 5 hours to go from east coast US to Europe. By going to Brazil you're also crossing hemispheres (north to south).