rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best practices for sharing a link on the forum

We have a lot of newbies here who don't know the best way to share articles and other links, so I wanted to create a brief guide.

How To Start A New Thread With Something You Want To Share:

1. Write a thread subject that is clear and detailed. It's better to be more detailed than vague. All members should know exactly what they're clicking on. Do not try to make your subject "enticing" to get clicks. If you are sharing a news article, simply copy and paste the headline.

2. Introduce the link by sharing a quick summary of what it's about (optional). A one sentence introduction is sufficient.

3. Share an excerpt of the link. If it's a news article, quote at least the main paragraph. If it's a video, embed it. It's better to share the best parts of an article instead of the entire text. If you do share the entire text, bold the best parts.

4. Share the source link. Paste the http:// link for users who want to learn more.

5. Share additional information from your research (optional). Pull in extra videos or pictures that put the issue in context. If your article is about a woman, share a photo of her so we can determine her bangability.

6. Add additional commentary or a reaction gif. After you share the excerpt, feel free to include your opinion on what you just shared.

Here's an example: thread-54308.html

My subject is clear, the excerpt tells members what is going on without requiring them to click over to the news article, I pull in an extra news video, and share a brief commentary on why this is important.

The bottom line is that users should know what they're clicking on when they read your subject and also when they read the excerpt that you share. Because there are so many posts on this forum, this system ensures that members don't waste their time on topics they're not interested in.

Upgrade to sticky "Important Thread"?

Example:

Hillary Clinton Arrested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Quote:Quote:

[Image: CWxvXC7UEAEK77F.jpg]
Hillary Clinton was arrested today in connection with her illegal mail server. Her campaign and the DNC has been left in shambles as it leaves no potential democratic nominee to take on Donald Trump's almost unstoppable campaign.

[Image: dancingman.gif]

7. If article is about woman or is written by a woman, it is obligatory to include their picture, a x/10 hotness rating, and a WB/WNB. (Commentary is optional.)

Example:

Hillary: 3/10 WNB, WNV4 (would not vote for)

For a master class in how to post links, see the master class taught by the great Steve McMahon.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Step 0: SEARCH and once you are absolutely sure that it hasn't already been posted, THEN and only then should you start a new thread.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I would also suggest using archive.is for articles from feminist propaganda sites such as Jezebel and Buzzfeed. We give them $$$ by directly linking to them and getting our members and lurkers hateclicking on their articles.

Bump for newbie wave incoming.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""