rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best online opener I've come up with yet

I've started using a new opener that opens really well.. better than anything I've used before. It seems to hit all the right buttons to get a reply: Curiosity, intrigue, subtle neg, and spikes their hamster in a way that they feel compelled to reply. It accomplishes this in just one sentence.

I'm still using this and don't want to have it get spammed all over dating sites by forum lurkers, that's how the best ones get played out so quickly.

This might sound kinda lame but I only want to share it with forum members so it stays within our community. I've had a lot of help from guys on here and want to contribute where I can. So if you'd like to try it out send me a PM. Maybe we can build on it and make it even better.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

A good opener is one that prompts response. SomeFcksGiven's line is such an opener.

Playing off a typical woman's desire for drama, urge to talk about herself, and innate insecurity is like a holy trinity when breaking thick ice.

If this opener is working for him I'm not going to blow up his spot by posting it so just shoot him a message, but I will explain that it is a good spam opener and is good at getting a conversation started with a girl in a state of qualification in a light-hearted/joking manner and easily segwaying into a meetup and that is what your openers should aim to do (unless you have rock solid pictures and they do all the talking so you don't really have to).

The idea is to standout and provoke response. Whether it be through your opener or your pictures or whatever. You need to stand out an some intriguing and attractive way.

Quote: (03-06-2016 02:08 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

A good opener is one that prompts response. SomeFcksGiven's line is such an opener.

Playing off a typical woman's desire for drama, urge to talk about herself, and innate insecurity is like a holy trinity when breaking thick ice.

If this opener is working for him I'm not going to blow up his spot by posting it so just shoot him a message, but I will explain that it is a good spam opener and is good at getting a conversation started with a girl in a state of qualification in a light-hearted/joking manner and easily segwaying into a meetup and that is what your openers should aim to do (unless you have rock solid pictures and they do all the talking so you don't really have to).

^^^Agreed. Glad I PM'd OP...

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You know, you can share some game inputs here.

Many forum members like Gmac, and even I have shared here openers and routines.

Quote: (03-06-2016 02:51 PM)mikado Wrote:  

He's willing to share it... just not openly on a public forum. I actually hope it doesn't end up out here. Look at all the great stuff delicioustacos has published...every douche in the world is spamming some of it now

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

easily segwaying into a meetup

[Image: Segway-Crash-Fail.gif]

Quote: (03-06-2016 08:51 PM)kmhour Wrote:  

*segueing

Quote: (03-06-2016 02:51 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I have to echo what PapayaTapper said. If there was a way to make this a private thread I'd gladly post it here. I'm still using this with great success, and I don't want every lurker who reads this forum spamming it on every site and risk having it get played out, like so many others already have. I'll gladly share it with anyone who asks. My inbox is blowing up since I started this thread, and I'm doing my best to keep up as the messages come in.

Believe me, it would be so much easier to just drop it in here instead of replying to PMs individually.

I like what the opener does in that it causes worry or a "WTF" from a woman mentally, but it has the potential to do some damage if you could link it to something personal which the OP messaged me an example of.

My argument in this case that it needs to be a bit more personal than what the OP mentions in terms of the response to her response. It's a classic example of mindfuck. Good deal OP.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'm curious to see how this works in various regions. I'm an American living in the Netherlands and definitely noticed I had to change my game and approach here. If any of you that have used this new opener throughout Europe have received results, I would be curious to see how well it was received.

Amazing, but it would be horrible if people started to spam this opener. If I use this, I'll do so sparingly.

Quote: (03-06-2016 11:05 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I like what the opener does in that it causes worry or a "WTF" from a woman mentally, but it has the potential to do some damage if you could link it to something personal which the OP messaged me an example of.

My argument in this case that it needs to be a bit more personal than what the OP mentions in terms of the response to her response. It's a classic example of mindfuck. Good deal OP.

The example of a follow-up message I gave you is a generic one, and can be applied to just about any girl, while at the same time being somewhat specific to her. That message is useful if she doesn't have much written in her profile.

If she's taken the time to fill out her profile, you can grab something else to use that would be very specific to her. Or make it about something in one of her pics.

Quote: (03-07-2016 02:07 AM)Tactician Wrote:  

Amazing, but it would be horrible if people started to spam this opener. If I use this, I'll do so sparingly.

If you're in Canada, go nuts with it. Doubt it's gonna affect my dating pool here in the US [Image: wink.gif]

After seeing the opener, I agree that it's a good one and should work well if you are able to give a good follow-up after the girl replies. It will probably only work once with any particular girl so after guys start using it more it will lose its effectiveness unless you can change it to other variations. It uses a technique that I remember being discussed in my marketing class in college to create tension and curiosity in the target, but I don't remember what it's called.

Quote: (03-07-2016 06:00 AM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

The example of a follow-up message I gave you is a generic one, and can be applied to just about any girl, while at the same time being somewhat specific to her. That message is useful if she doesn't have much written in her profile.

If she's taken the time to fill out her profile, you can grab something else to use that would be very specific to her. Or make it about something in one of her pics.

Yea I could see that. Perhaps also turn it into a game by cold reading something random about her. I usually do cold read openers on Tinder so it could be a good thing to imply her response was all according to plan.

I'm very interested in learning that kind of mind fuck game. Good thread OP.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (03-07-2016 12:59 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Yea I could see that. Perhaps also turn it into a game by cold reading something random about her. I usually do cold read openers on Tinder so it could be a good thing to imply her response was all according to plan.

Looks to me like a cold reading would be an excellent follow up to her initial reply.

Quote: (03-07-2016 01:01 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

Looks to me like a cold reading would be an excellent follow up to her initial reply.

That's a great idea. I've dabbled with cold reading a little bit in person, and it can be very effective. Even for someone like me who just spews BS that happens to describe 90% of women.

It would be interesting to see how cold reads can be used effectively in an online interaction with someone you've never met.

Quote: (03-07-2016 01:28 PM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2016 01:01 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

That's a great idea. I've dabbled with cold reading a little bit in person, and it can be very effective. Even for someone like me who just spews BS that happens to describe 90% of women.

It would be interesting to see how cold reads can be used effectively in an online interaction with someone you've never met.

Following up on this what would be the equivalent of this opener in real life? I could definitely mix up some cold reads with an opener like that in person as well.

This has me thinking I'll report back once I've thought of something.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I have one that's doing wonders for me too. Happy to follow the OP's example and share over PM.

Just received it in my inbox. I concur with the rest that it's simple yet clever. Nice work SFG.

Quote: (03-06-2016 09:15 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2016 08:51 PM)kmhour Wrote:  

*segueing

This gif perfectly illustrates my dating life before discovering the rooshvforum

Good opener SomeFcksGiven. It allows for many cold read follow-ups similar to Roosh's "Let me guess..." opener.

One of my go-to cold reads online is to guess whether the girl is the eldest, middle or youngest sibling (or only child), and I think this opener creates a good opportunity for that.

Lots of smilies and whimsical shit on her profile coupled with photos showing lots of skin? Little sister.

Serious-looking, studying in a STEM field and well-written bio? Big sister.

Lots of photos with friends, bland description/no bio? Middle sister.

^The above is geared towards 18-25 year old chicks.

Gonna try it out, been spamming "2 truths 1 lie" for quite a while now and it's generating fewer and fewer replies.

Cheers for sharing.

[Image: clap2.gif]

For some reason I can not PM anyone. Would anyone who already has the opener mind PMing me the opener? Much obliged!

Dammit, I was hoping it was a real world opener. I recently closed all my dating social media accounts. I may have to re-open them and experiment; It's a good opener. Thanks for sharing.

I'm wondering if this could be calibrated to facilitate day game.