rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin - are they supposed to be this clingy?

Hi Gang,

Arrived in Medellin Thursday, first date with pipelined tinder chick Friday afternoon for a couple of hours (she was playing soccer Friday night). Went well in Spanglish (I'm low intermediate in Spanish. She is low intermediate in English), however I feel like I'm already in a long term relationship. Wanted to meet me late last night. Wants to meet me late tonight (after she goes to cinema). Taking me to soccer match Tuesday. Calls me 'baby' all the time in text.

She is hot and I will progress but 2 hours together and this intense - is this normal? Do you guys struggle with the shake off from this early intensity?

So you had a Friday afternoon first date with a chick who turns out to be hot. She wanted to meet up again later that same night. She also wants to meet up again late tonight.

What's the problem? Bang her, bang her again, and then work your way through her friends and social circle.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Haha, I will or it certainly looks like I will. But the shake off after just has to be cold? Will that be easy fallout?
Haha.... bang her social circle.... you're going to have to walk me through how I pull that one off

Question re gyms..... just tried to sign up with Body tech this morn. They wanted a months commitment which is not for me as i'll likely move around cities. Any tips on day or week deals at gyms?

Body tech is expensive as hell. Although, I used to like checking out all the girls on the cardio equipment there.

All spandex.

I forgot the name of the gym but it's by the Oviedo mall and almost half
Price of bodytech. Daily pass was reasonable

Should post in Medellin thread.

Not worthy of a thread.

You should put questions like this in one of the other Colombia threads.

Just bang her as soon as possible. If she is the one acting clingy and needy that is a good thing. You have the power in the relationship.

Just bang her and don't worry about how the relationship will end. Probably when you leave town, block her number and she never heard from you again.

Quote: (03-05-2016 11:33 AM)stingbanger Wrote:  

Question re gyms..... just tried to sign up with Body tech this morn. They wanted a months commitment which is not for me as i'll likely move around cities. Any tips on day or week deals at gyms?

Bodytech at the Vizcaya mall let you try out the gym for free if you ask them. A forum member was able to train there 2-3 days for free.

Quote: (03-05-2016 07:20 AM)stingbanger Wrote:  

Hi Gang,

Arrived in Medellin Thursday, first date with pipelined tinder chick Friday afternoon for a couple of hours (she was playing soccer Friday night). Went well in Spanglish (I'm low intermediate in Spanish. She is low intermediate in English), however I feel like I'm already in a long term relationship. Wanted to meet me late last night. Wants to meet me late tonight (after she goes to cinema). Taking me to soccer match Tuesday. Calls me 'baby' all the time in text.

She is hot and I will progress but 2 hours together and this intense - is this normal? Do you guys struggle with the shake off from this early intensity?

Colombian women (just like Dominican women) have no qualms about showing affection early on. It's not "clinginess" or "neediness" it's a different culture, one that offers much healthier ways to express interest in another human sexually.

I had grandmas calling me "amor" in the Dominican Republic when I went to the grocery store. Just return her affection in a healthy manner, but manage your time with her. Set expectations while mirroring her affection. If you're treating Colombian chicks like girls in the west, you're fucking up.

Didn't someone already start a Colombia master thread for these non-thread worthy questions and concerns? I think I even suggested it a few weeks back, maybe I'll get around to making one soon. OP it depends on the girl really but yes they are usually more affectionate than western women and sometimes but not always, very clingy. Bodytech is indeed more expensive but I think its worth it since they have gyms all over the country in an city that's worth visiting, plus they have the best gear, trust me, there's some shitty gyms down here and you get what you pay for.

How much does Bodytech cost?

If all the sexy ,"high class" girls go there it might be worth the premium.

Quote: (03-05-2016 07:33 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

This has been covered extensively in other threads. The Body Tech in Vizcaya has quality girls early in the day. During the afternoon and night, not do much. You can get a seven-day pass there, which although more expensive than a U.S. gym, isn't wildly expensive. The Body Tech in the Las Vegas area supposedly has better girls. There was also a lower end gym in Poblado, but not too close to Vizcaya, thst was cheap, butnot too great. It had both an indoor and outdoor part and had a lot of broken equipment.

If your there for a longer time its not too bad. I think I got a 3 month membership for 500,000k ($100 per month). For a just a month I think they were asking $150.

I've never bought a Body Tech membership but I've worked out in their gyms in Barranquilla, Pereira and Cali. Each time I walked in and told them I was new to the city and they have me a free day pass to work out, I never went back to any of them as they were too far from where I was staying but if they were close then I would go. The prices vary, I was quoted about 250.000/month in Bogota and about half of that in Pereira, but once you buy a monthly pass at any branch, you can work out at all of them throughout the country.

I've worked out in several gyms in Colombia with mixed results, I've been to ones that charged 10.000 pesos and a ton of fancy machines but didn't have squat racks, I've been to ones that charged 1000 pesos that had a squat rack but I left with rusty hands and a bloody nose. Body Tech guarantees consistency, decent equipment and gyms in every city, go to a smaller one like Manizales to get a good deal on the membership.

Whatever you end up doing, jsut remember that gym cultire isn't big in Colombia, the people who lift and even the trainers will piss you off on a daily basis if you're used to noth America style gyms.

Why is it people with 0 rep points starting threads on Colombia. The last one was safety in Bogota. I am very skeptical when I see a member with zero points start a thread where with a little effort can search for the information.

As for high end girls from body tech etc, I still have never seen a gringo with one of those
girls in a bar or in gringo Centro lleras. There
are lawyers who make 2 million pesos a month. As for a lot of the other girls, they work in jobs paying less than that. A lot of the hot girls have local boyfriends or sponsors because hot girls tend to learn lazy habits from
high school and use their looks to get by. Anyways getting off on a tangent. Odds are they are broke personally and get money to pay for their memberships. Hence, they won't risk their "income" giving you the time Of day.

Quote: (03-05-2016 07:49 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

If your there for a longer time its not too bad. I think I got a 3 month membership for 500,000k ($100 per month). For a just a month I think they were asking $150.

The Bodytech at the Vizcaya mall charged me $66 for a one month membership when I was there in January.
I went there around 4pm on weekdays and the place was virtually empty at that time. But its a good gym and they have pretty much everything you need.

I had a similiar thing recently. She even said I love you after we saw each other 3 times in 4 days. The first time I met her, I took her and the group to another bar and then pulled her back to my hotel and had to kick her out a couple hours later, the second night we spent all night together. The third night we went to a concert and I had to bang her in a hotel bathroom, when she got in the taxi to leave that's when she said it. I had to leave after that, but flirted with her every so often for a couple weeks afterwards, so that I can see her if I want to go back there in the future. I'm a softie like that.

It's a good thing she's so into you and it doesn't mean you have to break her heart or even hurt her feelings.

You don't have to go cold on her, keep things fun and happy, but eventually you'll have to leave, but you can keep her contact details and maybe see her again if you want.

The other guys are right, this could have been asked in another thread but felt like sharing this sort of advice, as I don't see it here often.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Cheers for all the positive responses guys.

For those who have their merit badges and just want to show them off by telling me how uncouth I am, please bear in mind I am the newbie that you superstars are falling over to highlight, so cut me some slack on protocol. Do you want to take my lunch money too?

Oh got a gym, 80000 cop for the month, right beside Estadio.

Quote: (03-06-2016 11:18 PM)stingbanger Wrote:  

For those who have their merit badges and just want to show them off by telling me how uncouth I am, please bear in mind I am the newbie that you superstars are falling over to highlight, so cut me some slack on protocol. Do you want to take my lunch money too?
Don't know why, I read it with Cartman's voice in mind.

Quote: (03-06-2016 11:18 PM)stingbanger Wrote:  

If you don't get banned you'll understand why I told you to post these types of questions in the existing Colombia thread, and why other people question new members starting low value threads.

Firing back with woman like snark isn't the way to respond. It actually just proves people right who are skeptical of newbies posting low value threads. Most new members who start low value threads and don't follow the rules respond in the same manner you did, and end up getting banned.

Take the constructive criticism into consideration and you'll get a lot of value out of this forum.

The reason I said to post in an existing thread is because if we have people starting threads like "Where can I buy a sim card in Manila?" and "What's the best mall in Medellin?" the Travel forum gets clogged up and high value threads get pushed off the home page. So questions like yours are best put in one of the large existing threads on Colombia to keep everything organized.

Tone down the snark and stick around. You'll be glad you did.