rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

University students "In Tears" and "Feeling Hurt" after Milo lectures red pill truths

University students "In Tears" and "Feeling Hurt" after Milo lectures red pill truths

I know there's a a Milo Y appreciation thread, but this story just seemed too juicy:

SJW ignorance on display as they can't handle dissenting (read real world views rooted in reality ) view points.

Quote:Quote:

The University of Pittsburgh’s Student Government Board held a public meeting on Tuesday to discuss the traumatizing visit the night before from “dangerous” homosexual and Breitbart Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos, during which students described themselves as feeling “hurt” and “unsafe.”

“During his talk, Yiannopoulos called students who believe in a gender wage gap ‘idiots,’ declared the Black Lives Matter movement a ‘supremacy’ group, while feminists are ‘man-haters,’” according to the student paper The Pitt News, prompting a handful of twenty-something-year olds to feel upset.

“Just because we have to be neutral with our funding doesn’t mean we’re personally neutral,” announced board member Jack Heidecker at the meeting. “I hurt yesterday, too.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/03...los-event/

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Looking forward to the video of this talk.

This 'Dangerous Faggot' tour has got me forgoing my usual broadcast schedule.

Milo is now one who I would list if asked 'who would you have to your ultimate dinner party?'

[Image: giphy.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

If anyone wanted proof of the declining value of a university degree [Outside a few select fields] look no further than this article. While previously an institution to develop students into functioning adults, instead we see toddlers in an adult bodies throwing tantrums because someone has a different viewpoint.

These kids have spent tens of thousands of dollars and will step out into the real world, completely incapable of functioning when the realities of life inevitably hit.

[Image: 108xah.jpg]

She's not really crying because he hurt her feelings. She's crying because her brain short-circuited trying to choose between gay rights and man-hating.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Wow! I read the linked article, and it's like the Onion used to be. It's a parody of SJWs with their safe spaces, and feeling that an opposing opinion makes them feel "literally physically unsafe", and so forth. The whole campus is going nuts over the fact that Milo still has politically incorrect opinions like the ones he's famous for.

After the event, when all the hub bub got going, Milo Tweeted: "Reminder: Everyone who hates me is ugly"! The guy is a flawless troll with these SJWs!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (03-04-2016 12:24 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

After the event, when all the hub bub got going, Milo Tweeted: "Reminder: Everyone who hates me is ugly"! The guy is a flawless troll with these SJWs!

We all know how easy it is to troll SJWs with the most mildly politically incorrect thoughtcrimes... hate speech... violent words.

Milo just has the advantage as a gay man that he's sufficiently insulated from criticism or backlash by his privilege point deductions.

Which is not to say it isn't immensely entertaining.

In a similar vein this is pretty funny, it's from a few months ago but I just watched it last night. Lauren Southern:

Robinson also suggested that councilors should have been provided in another room to protect students who felt “traumatized” by Yiannopoulos’s opinions.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

I expected more out of western Pennsylvania.

Am I missing something here? The article said that people felt like they were in danger. Did he bring weapons and lock the doors or something? I don't say that to make light of the horrible shootings that have occurred. Just trying to figure out what danger there was. Words? Fear of words? Fear of different opinions?

Maybe they felt the world they constructed in which not a single part of their world touches reality and they were afraid maybe Disney Movie Land was going to be destroyed and that was the danger. Hmmmmmm.

College age kids count as Millenials right? Sorry just busting some balls. I know the Millenials here are several notches above in quality than the typical Millenial.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-04-2016 01:11 AM)Grodin Wrote:  

Save the Service Academies and a few legit religious-affiliated schools, I expect nothing less from any college in the West, irrespective of geography.

Quote: (03-04-2016 01:11 AM)Grodin Wrote:  

No kidding. This place was Quarterback Country. The so-called Cradle of Quarterbacks produced Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, George Blanda, Jim Kelly and more.

Lombardi wept.

This article would make a great South Park episode!

“This is more than hurt feelings, this is about real violence. We know that the violence against marginalized groups happens every day in this country,” claimed social work and urban studies major Claire Matway. “That so many people walked out of that [event] feeling in literal physical danger is not alright.”

Good luck paying off that student loan making $39,000 a year.

I think this pretty much sums it up

[Image: attachment.jpg30269]   

Quote: (03-04-2016 03:34 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

“This is more than hurt feelings, this is about real violence. We know that the violence against marginalized groups happens every day in this country,” claimed social work and urban studies major Claire Matway. “That so many people walked out of that [event] feeling in literal physical danger is not alright.”

Does anyone have any idea what the violence was? From reading it it appeared that it was a difference of opinion. These children need to grow up real quick if they want to be of any benefit to society.

Claire is a handsome young man.

[Image: fqISbn2.jpg?1]

Quote: (03-04-2016 04:09 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Claire is a handsome young man.

[Image: fqISbn2.jpg?1]

Somehow this whole incident is a parody-like cliché of SJWs and recent campus activism. The thing in your picture is as iconic as pajama boy. It used to be obvious who was born sexually male or female, but now when you go in public, there a huge number of Pat-like things walking around. Butch women and effeminate men, to the point where some of the butch women are clearly more masculine than some of the effeminate men.

The world's going crazy. Buakaw's meme about D-day is highly relevant too. There's no reason that people of this age need to be so weak. Somehow the culture is severely broken, to have produced this crop of college aged people.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

They're upset because if they went onto Tumblr, twatter and facebook to condemn him they will be seen as hating on homos, not men. Gays are a protected group for them so to see one step out and put them all on blast is a bit too much for their ego.

"University students "In Tears" and "Feeling Hurt" after Milo lectures red pill truths"

Sounds like a job well done.

Also this is why I disagree with Stephan Molyneux on spanking - at least you kids won't end up like these adult-sized babies.

How weak must you be if a pole smoker makes you cry and feel afraid?

One alt-right homo can cause this much damage.

I'd like to see what a dozen could do...

Quote: (03-04-2016 09:00 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

It used to be obvious who was born sexually male or female, but now when you go in public, there a huge number of Pat-like things walking around. Butch women and effeminate men, to the point where some of the butch women are clearly more masculine than some of the effeminate men.

I used to find the "Pat" sketches on SNL sort of funny at first, then eventually repetitive and annoying. Who knew that they would turn out to be prophetic?

What the fuck is it with SJWs always claiming to feel "in danger"? Can they point to a single incident in their lifetimes of conservative student activists becoming violent? Campus leftists have a monopoly on hostile angry mobs, yet they're always the ones crying victim when someone so much as disagrees with them. It's pure histrionics.