rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I reduce the visibility of veins on my arms which developed from lifting?

How can I reduce the visibility of veins on my arms which developed from lifting?

I've upped my max this past month and I've built mass but also walked away with veins on my biceps and arms which stay visible and slightly engorged in appearance for hours and days after my workout. As an already fit guy, I'm not keen on the look. Is there anything I can do to reduce their appearance?

Shitty troll is shitty.

Veins are the reward for being fit why the fuck would you not want them ?.

Just get fat and theyll go away.

Quote: (03-01-2016 02:54 PM)JeremySploosh Wrote:  

Shitty troll is shitty.

Veins are the reward for being fit why the fuck would you not want them ?.

Just get fat and theyll go away.

Not trolling. Though there might be a DIY remedy, cold shower, etc.

[Image: bragging-thread-lets-troll-the-op.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

misc @ bodybuilding.com?

If you don't like it, then you might need to get a little fatter. And if you're taking any kind of preworkout or vitamin S, to stop them as well since they increase the volume of blood flow, which is the reason your veins are popping everywhere. And I strongly believe that someone from your job or family might have gotten to you about your veins being a "little bit intimidating"... well you're a lifter, and assume it proudly my friend...keep your veins if that's the reason and let them Haters hate

I think this is the first time in the history of fitness that someone has NOT wanted veins...

Guys, how do I tone down my abs, I really don't want that much definition.

Maybe you could try not jerking off your boyfriend?

Quote: (03-01-2016 04:17 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Thank God you are here; Veteran of BB.com Misc. LOL

Guys,

How do I tone down my erections?

They are really hurting my boyfriend's asshole.

Guys, how do I tone down my sexual appeal? These hot girls are cold approaching me and I feel really uncomfortable.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

How can I make my dick smaller? .......The neighbours dog is a chihuahua

Op asked for it........

From his skinny fat berniebro sjw boyfriend.
On a more serious note op, just get AIDS. ain't gotta worry about no muscles and veins then.

Guys, how do I tone down the veins on my BBC? They are ripping through my fruit of the looms.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

"This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for."

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (03-01-2016 09:22 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

But does OP stand by his analysis?

you'd be hardpressed to be too veiny, unless youre on drugs.

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:42 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

I do.

Quote: (03-02-2016 11:27 AM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:42 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

I do.

You stand by your veinalysis.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Date a phlebotomist.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

[Image: Knife1-640x427.jpg]

Make sure to cut 'down the road' and not 'across the street' in order to see effects more rapidly.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Quote: (03-02-2016 02:45 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Make sure to cut 'down the road' and not 'across the street' in order to see effects more rapidly.

The poor man could die! Instead I propose

That way he can't jerk off himself and his boyfriend simultaneously..

Quote: (03-01-2016 04:17 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Drink more water, eat more, especially sugary and salty stuff, incorporate more rest days.

Or bang a nurse, she'll love them. 'Wow, so many places to draw from...'