rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friendzone breaking

Friendzone breaking

Well, according to this shit, there is a way to escape from the friendzone if one gets there: http://www.wikihow.com/Escape-the-Friend-Zone
But there's nothing specific about real escaping of the friendzone, step-by-step. So, is there really ways to escape and is it really possible? What much more skillful players think? Is there a way to end particular friendzoning with bang? As a newbie, i really wan,t to know in advance.

P.S. There is another one such thing, it looks more good, but i'm not sure:
http://gettingoutofthefriendzone.net/how...e-for-guys

Friendzone breaking

Another article on the theme: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...-boyfriend

Friendzone breaking

The article you linked to reads like it was written by a woman. Taking dating advise from a woman in not advisable.

Best way to get out of the friend zone is not to be there in the first place. Don't be friends with girls you find attractive unless you have already banged them and are the one doing the friend zoning. The first time you meet a girl is usually your best chance to establish some sexual interest/attraction.

You could use friendship as a pretense to escalating at a more convenient opportunity but don't leave it too long. It sounds like you already have your eye on a particular girl. Just make your move. If she rejects you, move on and repeat.

Friendzone breaking

thanks for the answer first. Well, there is no particular girl, i'm just want to know more:-) First article really looks like it is a crap( now i see that it really was written by a woman). Anyway, i'm really curious- is there really any way to get out if one gets in the friendzone? Is there any with experience in escaping?

Friendzone breaking

I thought we settled this question here.......

thread-53819.html

[Image: troll.gif]

Stop worrying about the friendzone and go out/meet girls. Fuck dating girls that you're "friends" with. There is no such thing as the friendzone. There's the orbiter zone you can be put into, the I can use this bitch later zone you put her into, and the we're having sex zone.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Friendzone breaking

Quote: (02-29-2016 09:55 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

There's the orbiter zone you can be put into...
Exactly for how to escape from this zone i ask.
Well, i see another topic on this here: thread-52606.html
But what i read there is not giving hope for possible escaping.

Friendzone breaking

There is no escaping. Move on and find another girl.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Friendzone breaking

Even those articles linked (or as much of them as I could force myself to read) offered no real advice for escaping, only avoiding getting there in the first place.

Next.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Friendzone breaking

Well, obviously there is no hope. Interestingly, i have an strange idea- if there is an experimental set-up (just for the science) to left the friendzoned guy and the girl, that friendzoned him, alone with no other human beings around for a long period of time but with constant delivery of food and water- what will happen, is there a chances of offspring. It will be interesting psychological experiment(interestingly, according to psychologist, that is friend of mine, in this case there is no hope also, chances of violence between the two will increase exponentally, but it will be interesting to see:-)

Friendzone breaking

Getting hung up on the friend zone is the absolute worst case of a scarcity mentality.

Don't sit on the internet reading shitty articles like the one you posted. Delete her from your phone, go to the gym, approach more girls, read books, work on your style, then approach girls some more. There are literally millions of other women out there.

That's the way out of the friend zone. You'll know you've gotten out when a few months later she texts you and you answer, "Sorry, who is this?"

Friendzone breaking

The only way to escape the friend zone is to cease all contact with that bitch, hit the gym, make currency, post dope ass pics to social media, act aloof, act different when (if) she comes hollering again.

Friendzone breaking

WikiHow? Really? Most of their stuff is shit.

Anyway to answer your question: it takes a LOT of continued effort with luck and correct circumstances. The best way to escape the friendzone is by not getting there at the first place. Once a girl puts you there, you're in for good. She sees you as a beta, a "boyfriend pillow", a guy to text with while she's in bed waiting for the other guy to come out of the shower and fuck her.

You'll be the guy who secretly crushes on her, destroying himself as he's sadly watching her flirt with other dudes, getting laid, and giving ZERO fucks about you, except when she needs someone to weep on if she gets pumped and dumped by the other guy. She'll take dating advice from you and ask you what you like about girls, in order to become a better girl for the next guy she will meet.

Don't be that guy. Next her right now and never give her any attention of any kind. She's not worth your time.

As for your post about the scientific experiment, it MIGHT happen in a lab, but in real life, chances to get such circumstances are pretty much 0.

Friendzone breaking

If you're asking for advise or pining over a single girl, you've already lost her.

This forum has no help on how to pick up a girl, singular. It has great advice for how to pick up girls, plural.

Even if she did "notice you differently/look at you again" or whatever bullshit euphemism women use nowadays for when they run out of options, the power imbalance in her favor would be staggering and doom the relationship irretrievably.

Friendzone breaking

This 'no getting out the friendzone' mentality is BS. If you continue acting in the way that got into the FZ, then obviously this is where you'll stay. Change your behaviour towards her however and suddenly you now have the opportunity to change the nature of your relationship.

Going no contact and acting aloof won't get you anywhere if there was no sexual tension between you in the first place. She will not chase after you in a romantic way, and maybe not at all if you guys aren't close friends.

BUT instead of walking away now, why not man up, take control of your interactions with her and give yourself the best opportunity to succeed?

There's only one way to escape the friendzone, and pook summed it up brilliantly in this extract:

Once a girl sees you as a friend, you will always be a friend. The only way 'out' of it is to use sexual tension. Stare at her eyes a bit longer. Start looking at her in 'that' way. Take your thought and send it to her through your eyes, face, and behavior. Don't worry, she'll recieve it.

Based on her reaction, you'll know what to do. You are thinking in a GIRLS FOR DATING vs. GIRLS FOR FRIENDS. Rather, try thinking in a NO SEXUAL TENSION vs. SEXUAL TENSION. If you try to ask out a chick who you knew in a 'non sexuality' way, you will be friendzoned. You need to bring in the sexuality.

She will notice something is *different*. She will think something is 'growing' between the two of you. And she'll like it (if not, she won't send any *sexuality* back).

Essentially you need to start flirting with her and using your body language, tone etc to communicate your attraction towards her and build sexual tension.

If she doesn't respond to this positively and reciprocate, you are out of luck. Tough shit, but hey at least you gave it your best shot.

If she does respond, keep going and escalate towards hooking up as soon as possible. Strike while the iron's hot you know?

Good luck OP, keep us posted.

Friendzone breaking

Quote: (02-29-2016 09:55 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I thought we settled this question here.......

Stop worrying about the friendzone and go out/meet girls. Fuck dating girls that you're "friends" with. There is no such thing as the friendzone. There's the orbiter zone you can be put into, the I can use this bitch later zone you put her into, and the we're having sex zone.

I will simplify this better.

There is sex zone and there is no sex zone.

You can only be in those two zone. There is no such thing as Friend-zone. You can only create it in your egotistic brain, where endless rationalization and pure mental masturbation leading to paralysis by analysis = no action.

The OP is obviously in the no sex zone. Which mean you need to change zip code and get out of that zone. I suggest you run the: Run and gun, instead of the no zone defense. Meaning go after as many girls in order to get in and enter the sex zone.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Friendzone breaking

Quote: (03-10-2016 09:10 AM)Taco Illusionist Wrote:  

This 'no getting out the friendzone' mentality is BS. If you continue acting in the way that got into the FZ, then obviously this is where you'll stay. Change your behaviour towards her however and suddenly you now have the opportunity to change the nature of your relationship.

Going no contact and acting aloof won't get you anywhere if there was no sexual tension between you in the first place. She will not chase after you in a romantic way, and maybe not at all if you guys aren't close friends.

BUT instead of walking away now, why not man up, take control of your interactions with her and give yourself the best opportunity to succeed?

There's only one way to escape the friendzone, and pook summed it up brilliantly in this extract:

Once a girl sees you as a friend, you will always be a friend. The only way 'out' of it is to use sexual tension. Stare at her eyes a bit longer. Start looking at her in 'that' way. Take your thought and send it to her through your eyes, face, and behavior. Don't worry, she'll recieve it.

Based on her reaction, you'll know what to do. You are thinking in a GIRLS FOR DATING vs. GIRLS FOR FRIENDS. Rather, try thinking in a NO SEXUAL TENSION vs. SEXUAL TENSION. If you try to ask out a chick who you knew in a 'non sexuality' way, you will be friendzoned. You need to bring in the sexuality.

She will notice something is *different*. She will think something is 'growing' between the two of you. And she'll like it (if not, she won't send any *sexuality* back).

Essentially you need to start flirting with her and using your body language, tone etc to communicate your attraction towards her and build sexual tension.

If she doesn't respond to this positively and reciprocate, you are out of luck. Tough shit, but hey at least you gave it your best shot.

If she does respond, keep going and escalate towards hooking up as soon as possible. Strike while the iron's hot you know?

You're missing the point, taco. The point is if you are in the friendzone with a certain broad and you CARE enough to make a post about it, you've got bigger problems. Always abundance mentality, never should vaj be so scarce that a post like this is even necessary.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Friendzone breaking

This 'no getting out the friendzone' mentality is BS.
The 'no getting out the friendzone' mentality is correct when the guy has been friend-zoned, i.e. he had interest in the girl but she didn't find him attractive.

The exceptions where Pook's comments are applicable are when the two people were friends for other reasons like they were co-workers or one of them was previously in a relationship. It's usually still a difficult situation and finding more girls is almost always a better solution than reading about how to get out of the friend-zone on the Internet.

Going no contact and acting aloof won't get you anywhere if there was no sexual tension between you in the first place.
Going no contact will allow a guy to forget about the girl, get his mind right, improve his game, and find better girls.

Friendzone breaking

Easier way not to get into friend zone, is to stop trying to be friends with women you find attractive.

Your not there to hear their BS, they have girlfriends for that.

Every gal I interact with, knows I want to fuck her or I have fucked her.

The last time some girl was "crying" to me about a dude, I simply looked at her and asked her why she is telling me. I screwed up my face as i said this.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Friendzone breaking

Quote: (03-10-2016 01:20 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

time some girl was "crying" to me about a dude, I simply looked at her and asked her why she is telling me. I screwed up my face as i said this.

The look on their face when you do this is priceless. A Swedish feminist was once trying to tell me about some guy she wanted to fuck. About five seconds in I look at her and say "Why are you telling me this, I'm not your gay friend" The look on her face was priceless, she then tried shaming me, attempting to take a moral high ground.

Friendzone breaking

Quote: (03-06-2016 01:33 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Anyway to answer your question: it takes a LOT of continued effort with luck and correct circumstances.
And if there is no attraction from the female side from the beginning? Is there a chance to build such in some moment?
Quote: (03-06-2016 01:33 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

As for your post about the scientific experiment, it MIGHT happen in a lab, but in real life, chances to get such circumstances are pretty much 0.
It will be interesting experiment, especially for watching(just like Big Brother:-) But i'm not sure that it will result in sex in every case, maybe there will be from boredom of some kind, but building of real sexual attraction and intimacy( from the female side) will be very difficult if impossible. I think this because typical female behaviour( from my not very big experience) is if she sees somebody as beta, he is totally worthless in any possible way for her. Actually friendzone has nothing in common with any kind of friendship. There is no friendship, the male in this relationship is just like her dolls or stuffed bears for her. It will be no big deal even if he dies. But the real experiment will show. But i don,t know from where can be found volunteers. And the whole experimental set-up also is not very easy.

Friendzone breaking

You really is a male feminist:-) Sorry for the joke but there really IS friendzone and it is really nasty situation that i experienced very recently.

Friendzone breaking

As you get more experienced in game you'll realize the only "zone"
is the one you put yourself into.

There is no such thing as being just "Friends" with a girl
that you later decide you want to hookup with...if that happens
it's really your own fault for not really pursuing her from the beginning.

The only legitimate "friendzone" I can think of is the one where teenagers might
want to start dating the girl next door or in their class. That's the only time you get a free pass.
After high school though you're supposed to know better.

Friendzone breaking

Quote: (03-12-2016 02:24 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

The only legitimate "friendzone" I can think of is the one where teenagers might
want to start dating the girl next door or in their class. That's the only time you get a free pass.
After high school though you're supposed to know better.

I don't completely agree with this. I'm in my 30s and there are a few women I'm "just friends" with. Some of them I've known since high school, some of them are married, some are gay, some are just straight women who aren't available for one reason or another.

The reason I'm friends with these select few is essentially they do something that the vast majority of female "friends" of men who have stuck themselves in the friend zone don't do - they know how to reciprocate and provide value to my life. They "like" stuff I post on FB. They help out with my taxes. They introduce me to people, or send me new recipes to try out, give me fashion tips, or send me random funny stories. Something. They're often willing to help out in ways that my male friends can't or won't. And the nice thing about having a reciprocal relationship with a woman who you're not banging is that there's none of the inevitable drama that comes along with that sooner or later.

If at some point one of them decided she wanted to hook up with me, sure, fine, whatever. But I'm not sitting around waiting on any of them, and I'm sure not listening to them tell me about their relationship problems.

Since game gives you the power to interact with women on your own terms, it also gives you the power to be friends with women on your own terms as well, if that's what you choose to do.

Friendzone breaking

I wouldn't consider that a "friendzone" situation...i.e where you desire the girl
and she just considers you a friend...that's just a normal friendship.

It's important to have really good female friends. The friendzone however is that
cold dark place where guys have a hard time turning up the sexual tension and chemistry
and settle for "just being friends" with a girl...

Friendzone breaking

Quote:Quote:

It's important to have really good female friends

Could you explain the logic at work here?

I don't have a single female friend and I relate rather easily to women. Women simply make terrible friends. Even to each other. By being a friend to a woman you are intrinsically showing low value. The exceptions being siblings of your actual friends.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis