rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best game for middle eastern looking guy

I've been looking for some countries to travel and would like to know if you guys got some experience where the middle eastern look helped at gaming.

[Image: 171579846-happy-rich-arab-sheik-and-his-...gU%2fJ1pZi]

Germany. They are also ready to provide free housing and healthcare while you're at it.

That vastly depends on how you look, and even then, if you clean up your style and facial grooming, hit the gym, and get better at talking, there's no reason why you shouldn't slay anywhere you go.

I have heard about this Middle Eastern looking guy who is doing great at Eastern Europe. He has also written many books about game and how it works in different countries. You might have heard of him, he is called Roosh V.

Quote: (02-27-2016 09:48 PM)Monxp Wrote:  

I have heard about this Middle Eastern looking guy who is doing great at Eastern Europe. He has also written many books about game and how it works in different countries. You might have heard of him, he is called Roosh V.

/thread?

Your best bet is to go to Norway or Eastern Europe

Okay guys i'll give ee a chance

There are many girls everywhere who like the dark hair brown eyes look, but i cant say theres a place where being middle eastern specificlaly would be an advantage.

I think being lebanese for example in south america in general is a plus, since the diaspora there is successful.

But you will look like a local there, so looks wont be exotic, which isnt a bad thing.

In europe in western europe i guess the refugees ruined it now, in eastern europe youll get the sex tourism skepticism. Im guessig the latter is easier to deal with.

In general, just be a normal guy, dress well, try not to go in large groups of guys. Westerners can get away with that but we would look like a pack of gangsters. Prepare for a lot of shit tests and not many privileges.
When girls meet an american, they remember all the tv stars and music stars they watch on tv, and all the pop culture. Western european too, and all the places they dream of visiting. When they meet you theyll think of terrorists sex tourists and refugees.

But thats really a small part of it all and in the end when you put yourself out there it will all boil down to an interaction between a man and a woman.

Please dont go around pretending youre a dubai prince

Call yourself Pedro/pietro, pretend to be Spanish or Italian and release your inner Latin lover.

Other option go to countries like Egypt or Pakistan, you'd be able to acces a market completely untouched by westerners.

Malaysia and Indonesia. Go to Sumatra, medan should be fine for you. I'd say anywhere in in those countries except Bali, Jakarta and manado you'd be considered a good catch. Around Jakarta and Bali you'd have to set yourself apart from the average Arab going there. Not considered very positive. But how you dress and who you hang out with can completely reverse that. Manado is a Christian area, won't be worth the hassle.

Quote: (02-27-2016 06:31 PM)Suave Wrote:  

Germany. They are also ready to provide free housing and healthcare while you're at it.

They say the exact same thing about Sweden too.

Rumour has it that the welcome package is a blowjob from a blonde SJW virgin, who will prefer you to their beta menfolk.

Dubai Instagram Sheikh game:

1. Make bank

2. Invite Instagram ho's to your palace

3. Shit into their mouths

4. ???

5. Profit

[Image: mkasdfa.jpg]

'Beirut' - Great post, very insightful - thank you ...

Quote: (02-27-2016 04:46 PM)JoePistone Wrote:  

I've been looking for some countries to travel and would like to know if you guys got some experience where the middle eastern look helped at gaming.

You are asking the wrong question. As others said (I won't take into account the trolls), it depends mainly on how you look, your style, the way you talk, the way you behave and what you have in your head.

When you say middle eastern, I assume you mean dark skinned? Because many turks and syrian can be light skinned.
It really depends on your looks and behaviour, If you expect to find a country where girls will think "oh cool, a middle eastern guy", I am afraid you won't find it.

On the other hand if you have your shit together, dress well, are educated and open minded then you'll do well everywhere. Wherever you go you have to adapt and adjust your game instead of simply saying "I look like this, will girls like me?". Girls like handsome men, whether they are dark, blond, black, asian...

http://www.rooshv.com/the-number-one-sex...ip-for-men

Turban game.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I heard that it is Sweden:

Quote:Quote:

According to an investigation by Swedish newspaper Dala-Demokraten, Arab migrants are being promised ‘free blonde Swedish girls’ and taxpayer-funded luxury treatment if they pay people smugglers to help them reach Scandinavia.

The report explains how most of the migrants seeking to cross into Europe who are being targeted by people smugglers are not even from Syria and cannot be considered refugees at all given that they reside in neighboring countries not at war.

Websites set up by people smugglers assert that migrants can get asylum quickly in Sweden and that they will be housed in luxury hotels until the government finds free accommodation for them, all at taxpayer expense.

“There is also sexual content in the advertisements, according to Dala-Demokraten,” reports Speisa, which translated the Dala-Demokraten article. “Among other things, the Arabs are promised their own free young willing blond Swedish girlfriend if they manage to illegally get all the way to the promised land in northern Europe.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-arab-...glers.html

Unfortunately it's become a bit of a sausage-fest:

Quote:Quote:

Due to the huge numbers of young males entering the country, Sweden now shows a greater imbalance between genders than does China.

The BBC reports:

There is something odd going on with the ratio between boys and girls in Sweden. The latest estimates suggest there are 123 boys for every 100 girls among 16 and 17-year-olds. That’s an even greater imbalance than in the same age group in China.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/01/mas...han-china/

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (07-06-2016 08:28 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Turban game.

How about Ferrarri game? Rent a ferarri and pretend to be a rich saudi prince?!?

Same as the rest of us: be a winner.

Quote: (02-27-2016 04:46 PM)JoePistone Wrote:  

Probably Scandinavia, Eastern Europa, Africa, Asia and South America. What kind of middle eastern are you any way?

You are asking where your looks would be an advantage.

No one answered but the sarcasm was fun.

Middle Eastern looks would be an advantage in Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, El Paso, smaller cities in Peru, The East Village in New York and Coastal Oregon.

Quote: (07-06-2016 07:51 PM)Lino Wrote:  

You are asking the wrong question. As others said (I won't take into account the trolls), it depends mainly on how you look, your style, the way you talk, the way you behave and what you have in your head.

Just listen to this guy, I honestly don't understand why this forum is obsessed with race everywhere. No one fucking cares.

If you have enough going on about you then you'll be different (if she's not Middle-Eastern) and interesting and chicks dig that but if you start asking questions like this you're just going to be frustrated for a while.

It's not like if you were some bland White guy and flew into Thailand chicks would start jumping on you, you still need to have something about you.

Actually these days its tough to be middle eastern. Ive had many conevrsations make a 180 degrees shift to the worst once they find out my origin.

Its different than for example being black, where you find racism but also you have a lot of cool stereotypes about you that make you sexually and socially wanted by some girls.

There litterally 0 positive connotation to being middle eastern and 100 bad ones.

You can still overcome this of course, ecerywhere and anywhere, but its a handicap that should be acknowledged but not obsessed about

Quote: (08-17-2016 04:55 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Actually these days its tough to be middle eastern. Ive had many conevrsations make a 180 degrees shift to the worst once they find out my origin.

Its different than for example being black, where you find racism but also you have a lot of cool stereotypes about you that make you sexually and socially wanted by some girls.

There litterally 0 positive connotation to being middle eastern and 100 bad ones.

You can still overcome this of course, ecerywhere and anywhere, but its a handicap that should be acknowledged but not obsessed about

Agreed. And I also agree that it's not something to be obsessed about but something to bear in mind. Therefore it's much more important for us to have our shit together.

Well we middle eastern men have a fucked up reputation now. However, you can try the south america, they really don't care as long as you look decent and clean. Stay away from Canada, but the US is pussy paradise for us, American girls love us for some reason.

I would also say FSU countries, since I personally had success there and a lot of my friends killed it in Russia and with Russian girls all over the world.

I would stay away from Europe now, but you can try Asia. Japan, China, Thailand, Philippines or anything around there. I know a lot of Egyptians that had great success there too.

Mainly just stay away from countries that have a large middle eastern population or that got terrorist attacks recently.