rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Limousines

Limousines

Have any of you guys used one to swoop girls?
I have wanted one for a while and I think I'm going to pull the trigger soon. I'm talking about not even going into a venue, just cruising the beaches and busy spots including closing time at the clubs getting hammered and running my mouth out the window.

From what Ive seen hot girls will just jump in and just ride and party.

Any thoughts/ openers?

It will be a late 90s model so there is a element of cheesyness I have to work with. Its not by choice its just what I could afford.

Limousines

I did this a few months ago. The only difference is the limo belonged to a friend who was having a birthday and we went from club to club. I brought a girl who was DTF for sure, she was all over my nuts I had her at "Feel like hanging out in a limo and clubbing?" Unfortunately for me, this was the night i learned a hard lesson about controlling my alcohol consumption. I took shot after shot after shot. Pretty soon i was multiple multiples of peppermint vodka and other shots down. The whole night makes for a good story but this picture pretty much sums it all up

Limousines

I think we need to talk about this some more

Limousines

Limos work. One of the girls I was hanging with last week got swooped by a smooth player who had a limo pull up when the club closed. She got with him and disappeared.

Limousines

Only really have one limo experience, but it was very positive.

I was at a club in NYC with some young hotties. There was a lot of wavering on whether to come back to mine for an afterparty, some wanted to others were cockblocking. I saw a limo nearby and negotiated a good deal with the driver. Then told everyone that the limo was taking us and to get in! Girls were excited and any resistance dropped.

Suddenly the logistics wasn't an issue and instead of breaking off into two different cabs we could all go and keep the party going on the way there. The girls were giggling and the energy level stayed high, as opposed to a cramped cab where things can often die down a bit after a club.

Would be great for a group of friends to have one and just take turns to drive the other guys around. Maybe the Florida timeshare should have a limo to go with it?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Limousines

The limo will be part of the Florida timeshare if we can get it running. Maybe it's not a big deal where you guys live but just about any girl here will jump in a limo to party. At the bar. Open some hotties then ask if they want to bar hop in the limo. Can't lose

Limousines

I've done this before, I had a '96 Towncar and '96 Fleetwood. The most common response you'll get is hey, can I ride in Y'all limousine?

The problem is that they want to ride all the way in the back while your upfront so you usually have to get a friend to drive.

Limousines

And get a Towncar '96 - '00 Those are the best looking and most reliable, Cadi's are nice to drive but look old fashioned and are very unreliable.

Limousines

are you talking about buying your own? that sounds like it would be sweet. customize it a bit so it just looks over the top and ridiculous.

Limousines

I blogged about this years ago but can't find it now. In around 1997 I bought a 94 limo used ($17k then but it was cherry). I sold shares of it to clients who did a lot of airport runs, hired two unemployed friends to drive it for tips, and used it myself on weekends.

It was a pain. I hated it. Parking was impossible, maintenance was crazy expensive, car washes cost a bundle, and we blew two transmissions in the 3 years.

I also owned a boat, same story. Not worth it, better to negotiate a contract with a local company or preferably an owner operator.

I just started a paddle board club in Chicago last week, about $15k for supplies, selling shares now. Way more demand from women (they're all in great shape) than men, plus driving to the beach with a 10 foot surf board on my roof has gotten thumbs ups and cat calls from random women (and some dudes, wtf).

I will never own a limo again.

I posted before -- pay some random joes from Craigslist $100 a night to drive you around, pick up a used Escalade or Navigator for $12k, way cheaper and just as cool to the gold diggers.

Limousines

Quote: (04-11-2012 05:05 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

are you talking about buying your own? that sounds like it would be sweet. customize it a bit so it just looks over the top and ridiculous.

I'm gunna buy one for sure for that business I spoke about in the post "mad cash for relaxing" Probably within 6 months realistically.

If any of you ever come around LA or SD hit me up I'll give you the player hookup.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

Limousines

A friend of mine drives a hearse.

He gets chicks with it - he's a musician artsy type & it fits his style.

Limousines

Always wished I did this earlier in life. I will own a limo at some point.

I just found a 97 Lincoln Town Car with 150k Miles for 4k. And an 02 with 250k miles for 5500.

I would seriously consider the 97 after a test drive. 150k is about mid life for a late model lincoln, still plenty of life left in it. I used to own a 99 Town Car and have those late 90 models have a solid place in my heart. I guarantee I pay more for a month on my bike for insurance, loan, riding gear, etc than I would spend on a 97 TC with 150k miles. And the limo would probably pull more ass.

And El Mechs idea of just cruising the hot spots at closing time is gold. Throw a couple bottles of high end liquor in there, of course refilled with the cheap shit since I am not letting some drunk first timer hit my Goose when she wont even know the difference from Platinum. A solid bro to chill with you, pay a driver 75-100 bucks for the night. As close to a guaranteed good time as you can get, all for 100 bucks plus some cheap liquor and smokes.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Limousines

The older ones pop up cheap with 30 or 40 k miles on them all the time just look. Hiring a Limo is way more expensive and a pain in the ass. Finding a driver is easy. I wouldn't pay them more than 50 to 80 a day/night. Two of my friends just bought one just for partying but they party (coke excess drinking) and have no game or care about it.

Limousines

If you're dedicated, make sure you do the following:

- have a dedicated limo mechanic inspect it, including frame or underbody damage. Transmission inspection is a must, those drive trains ain't cheap.

- check insurance. Thru my carrier, it was hefty.

- check licensing in your state. In Illinois we can put on regular plates but risk tickets if the cops wants to screw with you. Those tickets ain't cheap.

- be aware of any exclusions in insurance if you plate it with regular plates and have a non-covered driver at the wheel.

- check parking limitations, many residential streets disallow it, and many apartment complexes specifically exclude it.

As someone who went through it, it's important to be aware of the caveats. The used price is cheap for many reasons.

Limousines

In addition to those mentioned, the AAA won't come and help you if you break down....

Unless you lie and say it's a standard towncar [Image: biggrin.gif]

Limousines

Speaking of limos, my old man picked up one of these on a whim back in the 70's. 1960 Caddy limo;

[Image: Caddie+Limo.JPG]

That's a factory limo like they built before someone got the idea to stretch regular Caddies and Lincolns.

Had jump seats that pulled out of the back of the front seats.

While it's not as long as the stretches of today, pulling up in something like this would scream pimp. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I know where a 1970 Fleetwood Series 75 (that's what the factory called them) is sitting but unfortunately it's rough.

Limousines

Limo game is gold. Think about it. When do girls ride in a limo? The 2 highest positive emotional peaks of their lives. Bachelorette parties, and the wedding night. This is padded when the sit and hear their g/f's experiences.

So, when they are offered a ride, that rush kicks in, and they are in instant party mode. Hand them a vodka w/ Crystal Light and your in. I'm going to yell out the window, "Hey, what are you doing on the sidewalk? Your feet's gonna burn, get in and I'll drop you off where your going."

5 minutes into it they'll forget where they were going. And the best part is, they're already stripped down to a bikini. How much easier can the logistics get?

Limousines

I think things are a bit different where I live (Toronto suburbs).

Hiring a limo into Toronto or Niagara Falls to hit the clubs is pretty common, almost every chick I know have gotten a limo for at least one of their birthdays between 19 and 25.

Limousines

Quote: (04-15-2012 11:30 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Hand them a vodka w/ Crystal Light and your in.

[Image: lol.gif] i almost forgot mechanico is the one who told us about that drink. works great [Image: wink.gif]

Limousines

Just found this gem on ebay.

[Image: $T2eC16hHJHgE9n0yHGEQBQGzGPOjfw~~60_35.JPG]

94 Caddy Limo

Been debating buying a limo or a Harley....

Decisions decisions....

Limousines

My buddies dad is an oilman and owns a limo. Its early 90's and a bit rough if you look close but at night it looks good. Hes also a black cowboy and wears a texas tuxedo out at night. He slays it for real and so does his son. They roll from strip club to strip club and have strippers follow them out to the limo all the time. Last time we were all out together we left in the middle of a dance and the stripper came running out telling my buddy off and why did you leave in the middle of her dance and all that shit. He just shrugged it off and she stuck her number in his pocket. His dad almost choked on his cigar he was so proud.

If a crew of guys are going to hit the town it makes sense to hire a limo and driver for the night. Fuck cabs and all that, just roll out of the bar into the limo and on to the next spot. You guys are right, between bars it takes nothing to fill the laps of the gentlemen with some trashy princesses. They love that shit.

Limousines

el mech yet again shows that he's a visionary.

In Hollywood, if you can invite a girl to your limo to do coke, that's as much of a sure thing as is possible.

"Do you like to party?"
"Yes...."
"Let's go back to my limo."

Limousines

Just may see how it works in small town WI.

I'm thinking pretty fucking good. Hell, bachelorette parties roll in school buses around here so a limo is something completely exotic to them.

Already have a guy I can toss some money to drive as he already does on occasion with my Avi.

Pluses for limo versus bike; Can use year round, I can get bombed and not worry about it, more than one broad in the back, serious baller potential, drinks while rolling to next venue, etc.

Limousines

Quote: (08-08-2012 11:23 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

el mech yet again shows that he's a visionary.

In Hollywood, if you can invite a girl to your limo to do coke, that's as much of a sure thing as is possible.

"Do you like to party?"
"Yes...."
"Let's go back to my limo."
I was thinking more cat-calling but that works too. Limo aside sometimes I announce that I have a Afrin bottle full of blow in my car or wherever. I know west coast game is way trickier.