rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I attracting a certain type of girl?

Looking back at the past 5 girls Ive been with I realized, they were all sluts, I had a great time no doubt but I have to sit and ask myself, why?

I swear that the last girl I had aa actual "relationship" with was back in high school, Im 26 now so that was a while back, since that I have just had flings with various girls. I cant seem to find a decent girl though, they either just want sex or are with other dudes or have boyfriends already.

If you asked me two years ago I was cool with it, I just wanna smash and dash, no girlfriends or none of that shit, I like being free and single.
Recently I have been feeling different, Im kinda tired of the sams shit, and the more I have grown as a person and the more I see how girls really are it makes me not have hope, it makes me believe there are no "nice girls" or at the very least loyal.

I will be traveling soon to other states and hopefully countries, I hope I can catch a better glimpse of whats out there, then again I wont blame the world, any issue starts with you, so perhaps I have to look at myself first.

In short yes but they also have this nagging feeling that there is a thread that is titled clearly exactly the same

But then again quickly examining your thread history makes one also say yes

When a pickpocket meets a saint, all he sees are pockets. - maybe good girls are above or beyond your level of awareness or maybe you are surrounded by vile sluts