rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Pigeon Speaks Channel

Someone recently posted this in the comments at CH and I thought it was very well done:

A succinct video on civilizational collapse.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

No matter how good the content is I can never listen to podcasts. If you have a transcript please let me know.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

It's actually a video/multimedia presentation, not just an audio podcast.

One of the best presented videos on this subject matter I've seen in a while. Sent a few of my right leaning friends a link to it earlier (who are still fairly blue pilled when it comes to women) and they found it intriguing.

OK I'll check it out.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

If you want the TLDR version it's a concise and well-presented "red pill" (perhaps Ridley-an is a better term) analysis as discussed many times in these parts: a feminized culture doesn't reproduce, young women have less in-group loyalty and secretly desire the more aggressive invaders, nature abhors a vacuum, etc. etc. See also: migrant invasion thread.

Nothing new for guys here in that sense- It's main distinction is the quality of the presentation.

Very interesting video.

We already know the patterns, we already know that countless civilizations felt after being prosperous.

What are the ways to prevent society from becoming more feminized ?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I like these red-pill artists. We need more. They will get the message out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-20-2016 04:18 PM)blck Wrote:  

We already know the patterns, we already know that countless civilizations felt after being prosperous.

A large catastrophe silences the feminine feels and puts men back in the rebuilding mode. Too bad people die in the process.

Quote: (02-20-2016 06:02 PM)rpg Wrote:  

A large catastrophe silences the feminine feels and puts men back in the rebuilding mode. Too bad people die in the process.
Something like World War III?

Quote: (02-20-2016 01:12 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

a feminized culture doesn't reproduce, young women have less in-group loyalty and secretly desire the more aggressive invaders, nature abhors a vacuum, etc. etc. See also: migrant invasion thread.

I don't totally agree: I think that many young women do see the dangers of uncivilized, ugly and violent invaders, and dutifully vote for the "alt-Right"...

Problem is, the childless post-wall career women. They are the leftist and full of hate time-bombs that currently hurt our European countries...

I've been following his channel for awhile now, I am glad to see it has gained recognition from this community- the video presentation and quality is excellent.

For those that are interested, I messaged him recently via his Facebook group, just asking general things about the channel/ his motivation, whether he will continue to put out videos ect. His reply:

"Hi Mate, thanks for the email.
I am glad you like the videos, I have just kind of starting to make these about a month ago, so I guess the lack of subscribers is to be expected. We shall see how things go....I am glad you think the timing is not too long. The problem I have is that to explain what I am trying to convey, generally can't be done in a couple of minutes. If done in that manner then actual idea can be easily attacked, and I therefore have to cover my bases --- and it takes time.

The last video I made about migrants raping in public pools at first came out 25mins but after cuts I got it down to 19 and from there the 15mins that I published, but there would be no way I could have cut it down any more.

I guess I decided to make videos as I am getting really tired of the narrative that you see in the mainstream media. It is always about how the Western world is evil personified, and how migrants, and others that arrive in the West (with their hands out I might add) are always portrayed as victims -- even though they are in the West by their own volition. I lived and studied in Germany for a few years and the latest Cologne mass rape thing on top all of the other stuff (and the way the media kept pumping out the victim card of these people) just bugged me, so I thought I would start making videos about what I see as the reality of things.

All one need do is actually connect the dots that the MSM is pumping out (minus their opinionated narrative) and it's clear that what is going on is cultural genocide.

No "ifs ands or buts."

Actually, I think I will be making about a video a week. More if possible. It will just depend on time as the actual editing is time consuming -- but to be honest I am just glad that there are other people out there that agree with the general gist of what I am saying.

That is really why I am doing this.
Many people think they are "crazy" for being against the current paradigm. Many think they are all alone in thinking the way they do, because of the continual mind-rot that is pumped out to the masses and the parroting of said shit-swill by the easily manipulated.

If I can change even one person's point of view.

Well, that seems as good a reason as any to keep making videos.

Thanks for the email <name removed> and I hope this mail finds you well....

Cheers,"

Grizzles: Tell him to make an account on the forum. We can easily pimp out his videos here, and even on RoK. Media men are in high demand within Neomasculinity.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (02-20-2016 06:09 PM)Latan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2016 06:02 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Something like World War III?

Quote:LaidNYC Wrote:

Nothing reveals oneself better than Drama

Women going after barbaric invaders due to the feminization of society is only history repeating itself.
The reality is that war will never take place in Europe or USA but the real threat is warfare state: Fighting for food, water and easier lifestyle forge the mind and body and free men of delusional comfort.
As the invaders are showing us, we aren't prepared to face those who already fought for their life.
Warfare will put back everyone back at their place, feminist and oestrogen slugs who profess that women can do as great as men first and then real DT, smart people...

Everyone will go back where it belongs.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Wow that video tied together so many great points regarding feminism, islam, the migrant crisis, female behavior and general mating habits, in such a fantastic way. I don't think many people could have conveyed every single one of those ideas so clearly, both visually and audibly... No doubt we're facing a pretty dark and scary future.

How long before we see mass migrations of natural-born Europeans, fleeing their homes and countries in record numbers? And to where? Probably further north, west, and east... then to Russia, Asia, North/South America. I can see this starting over the next 2-5 years even.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote:Quote:

warfare state: Fighting for food, water and easier lifestyle forge the mind and body and free men of delusional comfort.

This is known as "Civil War."

Good find. Been stuck for an hour now watching his other videos too. Some great stuff there.

Quote: (02-19-2016 10:49 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

No matter how good the content is I can never listen to podcasts. If you have a transcript please let me know.

While not a transcript, the video is like a condensed synthesis of the following articles:

- The Misandry Bubble
- Roy F. Baumeister's Is there Anything Good About Men?
- How the Feminists’ “War against Boys” Paved the Way for Islam

I thought the production quality of the video was great. He manages to touch all the major points addressed in those articles (how we got here, where we're headed) in just under 20 minutes. And he does it in a pretty even-handed manner....

I stumbled on this video by Black Pigeon Speaks yesterday while watching The Golden One's channel (one of my favorite channels right now).

Black Pigeon Speaks definitely makes great videos.

While there are some women that are partial to freedom and liberty (Ann Coulter, Margaret Thatcher, etc), as a whole they are unquestionably left-leaning. Some polls estimate the gap to be 16% more Democratic than Republican, and women have had the right to vote since 1920. What has happened since then? Bigger government, a growing population on welfare, noticeable social and cultural decline, and an erosion of freedom and liberty. The founding fathers were smart men, who knew that democracy without constraints on its voting bloc would lend itself to tyranny.

Great video on our current situation in the West. While having leaders like Reagan and Trump (if elected) can slow down the decline and by some standards temporarily reverse it, the decline of the best aspects of civilization (freedom, liberty, progress, advancement) are a foregone conclusion when you have a voting bloc that will consistently vote in left-leaning individuals who have little interest but serving themselves at the expense of the population.

I'm pretty sure that he's reading the forum. He brings up many examples/pictures about the rapefugees which we discussed here. Anyway he's doing a great job wrapping the facts into an easy digestible video

New video by him, crushes the "racists have low iq" argument currently in the narrative.

edit: dupe

This guy's production quality is top 1% among red pill video makers. Dude is setting the bar.