rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that wont give head

What do you say when you tell a girl to suck some dick and she refuses to?

depends on how you're asking/suggesting and what kind of girl you're dealing with

Quote: (07-07-2011 11:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

I like getting my dick sucked as much as any man. But if some girl, any girl refused to give head, I would show her the door and pay her for the visit. Oh yes I would say do not call me ever again. eidoos77.

I have very rarely asked a girl verbally for a head. Asking verbally is kinda like asking a girl if you could kiss her - you don't ask her you just go for it. All the communication should be non-verbal. Like if it's getting hot and heavy, you pull the ever magical put-her-hand-on-your-dick move, that usually takes her of the rest. Otherwise, position yourself in such a way that you make her do it, for instance, if you're on top you whip your dick out and take it to her mouth - this one has never failed me and I guess she would turn it down only if sex is the last thing on her mind.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (07-08-2011 09:08 AM)haywire Wrote:  

I have very rarely asked a girl verbally for a head. Asking verbally is kinda like asking a girl if you could kiss her - you don't ask her you just go for it. All the communication should be non-verbal. Like if it's getting hot and heavy, you pull the ever magical put-her-hand-on-your-dick move, that usually takes her of the rest. Otherwise, position yourself in such a way that you make her do it, for instance, if you're on top you whip your dick out and take it to her mouth - this one has never failed me and I guess she would turn it down only if sex is the last thing on her mind.

Exactly. Just get close to her and take her by the head and gently guide her to your dick. She says no then keep doing it every time you have sex until she is sucking your dick.

You don't TELL a girl to suck your cock. Not unless it's already in her mouth.

I like to think of blowjobs as acts of real feminine devotion. She sucks you off to get you off, and her success is measured in your pleasure. It's the same story as always... if she can IMPRESS you, she'll get what she wants - praise, self-esteem, validation.

Either she'll give you it because she wants to give you pleasure and have you tell her she's that good, or you fuck her, then pull out towards the end, turn her around (I'm assuming your fucking her doggy-style) and blow your load in her mouth. In neither case do you do any talking. She can object afterwards at which point you should be too sleep to be listening. Say "Thanks, babe, just what I needed"...

If you get refused on this, the ultimate of compliance tests, your game with this babe is not tight or she is a prude, and you should keep her for fucking but find someone else for blowjobs.

"Next."

Seriously, many moons ago I had a LTR with a girl that would rarely do it (I was the first guy she even tried it with) because she just had this psychological barrier to it. That takes more time and effort to change than it's worth. As chances are if she doesn't like it, she won't be good at it! Expend your energy finding a girl that will do it, rather than wasting your energy on trying to convince one that won't.

I got the best head from this dominican chick. It's all she wanted to do.
Plus they cook and clean. What the fuck more can you ask for when you get out of the shower and she's on her knees sucking you off? I can't think of anything.

The thing is American girls suck [sic] at it plus they give you a hard time about even doing it in the first place. I say outsource it

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3085-p...l#pid69699

Thick girls listen to instructions better.

Not completely related, but a buddy of mine once complained about a transgender girl who didn't want to blow him.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Quote: (07-10-2011 01:15 AM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

Not completely related, but a buddy of mine once complained about a transgender girl who didn't want to blow him.

WTF!![Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (07-10-2011 01:15 AM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

Thick girls listen to instructions better.

A buddy, huh? Once is a mistake, but twice... ?

I've honestly never had an encounter with a girl who refused to give head. Are there really girls like that? They must be really attractive or something cause who the hell would put up with not getting head.

Quote: (07-10-2011 01:35 PM)Htownanddown Wrote:  

I've honestly never had an encounter with a girl who refused to give head. Are there really girls like that? They must be really attractive or something cause who the hell would put up with not getting head.

The only girl in my life who refused to suck me off was a true lesbian. She was really into women, but for some reason, needed to get fucked with raw dick at least 2x per year.

All she wanted to do was to fuck. She did not want to kiss, go out to dinner, cuddle, ask me how my day was or suck me off. She did not even want me to eat her pussy. She just wanted raw, deep penetration, like a wild animal...and then get dressed and leave without so much as a kiss goodbye.

It was kind of like this addiction she had, but never wanted to admit having it - weird. However, she totally loved, and was attracted to women, and was in a relationship with one.

She was my dream woman for 3 years!

I miss her...

Mixx

Get the fuck out of here.

Quote: (07-10-2011 01:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2011 01:35 PM)Htownanddown Wrote:  

The only girl in my life who refused to suck me off was a true lesbian. She was really into women, but for some reason, needed to get fucked with raw dick at least 2x per year.

All she wanted to do was to fuck. She did not want to kiss, go out to dinner, cuddle, ask me how my day was or suck me off. She did not even want me to eat her pussy. She just wanted raw, deep penetration, like a wild animal...and then get dressed and leave without so much as a kiss goodbye.

It was kind of like this addiction she had, but never wanted to admit having it - weird. However, she totally loved, and was attracted to women, and was in a relationship with one.

She was my dream woman for 3 years!

I miss her...

Mixx

That sounds like the most beautiful experience in the world ;_; the only thing that would make it more beautiful is if she let you go bareback.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

These girls are selfish as fuck.

They're quick to be like, "ya I don't want that thing anywhere near my mouth", but they'll let you go down on them for hours on end.

Anyone who accepts that arrangement is a beta from the gate.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

These days if a girl refuses to give me head, that's a pure turn off for me and kills the mood. I personally gotta have that foreplay. Even if a girl sucks at it...as long as she's willing to give it some sort of effort. I remember this one time a girl refused to give me head, i ate her out and then got all upset and took it personal when i couldn't get my dick up. The good thing is every girl since then hasn't refused, thank god. Then again, that girl had some on her.

if a girl is attracted to you there is very little chance that she will say this.

if she says it and stick on it......then this is a bye bye.

I'm not sure of the age of the girls you are talking about, but this has happened to me when I was like 18-20 then after that all girls have loved giving head. Even the ones who were nice and only had a few boyfriends. Basically my response would depend on what was going on, first I never have verbally asked a girl to give me head, but if I was having sex with her and she was good in bed I'd keep her around, if nothing else was going on then I would just get rid of her.

Yea, usually putting their head to crotch will be communication enough. Most women from what i gather def have no problems giving head.

I just started dating a girl and while she's not a virgin she doesnt have a lot of experience with sex. After our first fuck I asked her to finish me off, after a while she understood what I meant, but she was staring at my cock... I asked what's the problem, as it turned out she has never tried it before. After a while with a confident and really expecting attitude I made her suck me, it wasn't really good though... my question is:
how to TRAIN her actually to give amazing blowjobs for fun?
I ask this because I know this is a crucial time right now in setting down the foundations of our sex life.. I fucked it up once back in the day, even though the chick showed some initiative and openness towards giving head eventually it turned out to be something "really special" I can get. So how should I motivate her, keep her in the right frame of mind for sucking my cock? I guess the first thing to fix is my attitude.. so how do I get chicks seeking for my satisfaction? I might tend to make the mistake of being all over them an turning sex into a one sided can I make her "enjoy herself" stand.

I went out with a stunning Czech girl I met here in London a few years ago.

Second night in bed I gently guided her head downstairs,

She turned to me and said in heavy Czech accent " I can't do it"

She was fantastic looking ,5ft10 ,Great ass.perky tits,nice enough girl..

It didn't last!

If a girl doesn't want to go down on you somethings missing....especially when she's quite happy to receive!

It's one of the first things I want to do to a girl I fancy ,if she 's not feeling it my way,there's only one response:

"Adios"

Rule Ten: Never trust a woman who doesn't perform oral sex on you.
When a woman you are dating refuses to do so, she is telling you that she is not down for you 100 percent.
You should never fully trust a female who isn't 100 percent down for you.

That's an excerpt from Tariq Nasheed's 'The Mack Within', I just got tuned into his literature from a cat on the forum...it's some damn good stuff.

Quote: (10-09-2011 08:08 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Rule Ten: Never trust a woman who doesn't perform oral sex on you.
When a woman you are dating refuses to do so, she is telling you that she is not down for you 100 percent.
You should never fully trust a female who isn't 100 percent down for you.

That's an excerpt from Tariq Nasheed's 'The Mack Within', I just got tuned into his literature from a cat on the forum...it's some damn good stuff.

That's not necessarily true. One of the girls I banged recently was really self conscious because she admitted she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. I told her she could practice with me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee