rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clean cut vs Rougher Look

I've noticed more girls look my way/eye fuck when my shaved head starts looking like a mini fro and my facial hair comes in. Pretty much when I feel its about that time to get cleaned up is when I perform my best with these lizards. Do y'all think it's an advantage to look a little rougher than be freshly shaved with a haircut? Does anyone else have similar experiences?

I think it depends on your style and swagger. If you're rocking jeans and a t-shirt rougher will probably look better, if you're going G style suited and booted something tells me the beard and longer hair might look a little off.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

i dont wear my facial hair as well for more than 3 or 4 days, so i prefer the clean cut look. i think it comes down to whether or not you can wear it properly.

I'm not sure if clean cut is ever appropriate, go to a club, most of the guys will be clean.

It's better to roll with a little stubble, or a beard even. If you roll with a classy ass suit and a full beard, it will be mad contrarian and raise yr value even more. That mystery. Clean cut is too white bread.

I usually go clean cut, but I've noticed that maybe I look a bit better with a 2-day beard. I appear quite soft ("nice guy") usually, so a bit of roughness helps to negate some of the effect. I haven't noticed girl reactions to it though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-07-2011 06:01 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I think it depends on your style and swagger. If you're rocking jeans and a t-shirt rougher will probably look better, if you're going G style suited and booted something tells me the beard and longer hair might look a little off.

I felt like that when I had my dreads. Dreads but with GQ style, those are contrasting styles, but I still rocked them, just cut them off last week.

Thank god that you did, most high quality classy girls will look down on that shit.

I don't think there has to be some clean cut Vs. rugged debate. You can be a little both. If you have a very clean/short hairstyle but a little stubble, that will balance out quite nicely. If you have some long daring locks yet a smooth dangerously precious face (that's gay but I'm just gonna go with it) that can work too.

Looking clean is the only true must. Clean as in you have top quality hygiene in this bitch.