rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Very drunk girls

Very drunk girls

Inspired by this thread

Let's say you are alone somewhere and she is very intoxicated. She is half a shot away from passing out.

3 scenarios:

1: She gives consent
2: She isn't stopping you
3: She says she is too drunk(like girl in linked thread above)

This actually happened to me few years ago(#1, she gave clear consent). It was at friends place but we were alone, I looked at her again and knew it will be trouble if I go forward so I got the fuck away.

Even if I had voice recorder I would probably still stop because I recognized that she isn't thinking at all (she clearly refused sex ~3 times before, even though we were making out heavily).

Very drunk girls

Get within a quarter of a shot of passing out yourself. Then technically she's raping you, right? She's more 'consenty' than you.

Edit: Oh I forgot. /Satire. I only have sex with a signed permission slip at 11am with the lights on after drinking nothing stronger than tepid water.

Very drunk girls

WNB

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Very drunk girls

[Image: j1LAWT5.gif]

Very drunk girls

Another sleeper account...

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Very drunk girls

When in doubt, dip the fuck out. 20 minutes of pussy ain't worth the rest of your life being ruined.

Op is probably a troll as well.

Very drunk girls

God I miss Tuth...

Very drunk girls

[Image: 3rx9teF.gif]

Very drunk girls

Quote: (02-11-2016 03:18 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

God I miss Tuth...

where did Tuth go?

Very drunk girls

Thats not the point guys!

The point is, what would littleDark do in this situation?

Very drunk girls

As to #1-- How can she give consent if she's drunk? Consent can't be given if she's drunk and about to pass out.

As to #2-- this should be obvious: she's too drunk so refer back to #1.

#3 if you think she's drink... man I won't even go there just refer back to #2.

Very drunk girls

Quote: (02-11-2016 03:56 PM)CamelToe Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2016 03:18 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

God I miss Tuth...

where did Tuth go?

See here:

thread-53268...pid1205958

Very drunk girls

[Image: troll.gif]

Very drunk girls

Closing this up. Suspicious thread, possibly intended to incriminate members.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?