rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Morocco Experience

My Morocco Experience

I recently spent 14 days in Morocco and want to share my experiences and thoughts with you guys. As always, I will start with some background information about myself and my trip to help you put everything that follows in the right context.

About myself
23 years old European, white, 6ft tall, blue eyes, in shape but not ripped or overly muscular, a beginner when it comes to game. I have never been to an Arabic or African country before but I have travelled to a couple of Southeast Asian countries (Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore) and consider myself an experienced traveler.

About my trip
I didn’t go to Morocco for girls. The main purpose of my trip was to see and travel in a new country. So most information in this post will be about traveling in Morocco. However, I also made some experiences with girls and will cover that part as well. I always stayed in hostels, except for Casablanca where I was using AirBnB. I spent 5 nights in Fes, 4 nights in Marrakesh, 4 nights in Casablanca and 1 night in Chefchaouen. I didn’t visit Rabat. If you are on a tight schedule, you can do Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Chefchaouen in only 1 day each. For Fes you need at least 2 days. I spent more time in the mentioned cities for various reasons. I got a bit sick in Marrakech, I had two girls in Casablanca and I made cool friends in Fes. More on the cities and places to visit later.

Traveling in Morocco
First of all, I want to say that Morocco is the perfect destination to avoid the European winter. The weather in February was amazing. It was 20-25 degrees Celsius every day and it never rained during my 14 days there. The country itself has a very interesting culture, lots of cool places to visit (more on that below) and is cheap. I really enjoyed Morocco and will definitely come back. I can’t think of any other destination that can be reached for less than 300$ from Europe, has warm weather in February, is cheap and has a culture that is very different from European culture.

[Image: morocco_map.jpg]

Getting to Morocco
Before you book your flight to Morocco, you should do enough research to find the cheapest fare. Unlike most other countries, Morocco doesn’t have one big airport where most of the international flights go to but many airports in different cities with cheap international flights. Hence, you should check prices for all major cities which are Rabat (capital city), Casablanca (biggest and most modern city), Marrakesh (most touristic city), Agadir (touristic beach city) and Fes (biggest city in the North).
You can also take a boat from Spain and arrive at the very North of Morocco in the city of Tangier. Tangier itself is a shithole but the blue city of Chefchaouen (a major tourist attraction) is only an hour away. From Chefchaouen you can take a bus to Fes (4 ½ hours) and then either go to the desert from there or do Rabat-Casablanca-Marrakech.

Getting around
Morocco has a railway system that covers most of the major cities. The route is Marrakesh-Casablanca-Rabat-Fes with stops at smaller cities that are on the way (e.g. Kenitra, Meknes). Railway stations are fairly modern but the trains are not really fast. For example, it takes 4 ½ hours from Casablanca to Fes. You can check timetables and fares on http://oncf.ma. A first-class ticket gives you a seat in an air conditioned compartment for 6 persons. With a second-class ticket you need to find yourself a seat in one of the compartments for 8 persons which can sometimes be impossible if there are too many people on the train.
Buses are sometimes a better option. They are usually not faster than trains but a lot cheaper. I always took a bus for shorter distances (e.g. Marrakech to Casablanca) and a train for longer distances (e.g. Casablanca – Fes). The best bus company is called CTM (http://ctm.ma) but there are also cheaper, local buses who don’t have a website.

Money and prices
The currency in Morocco is called Dirham (short MAD or DHS). Just divide your Dirhams through 10 and you’ll know how many US Dollars it is. The current rates are:

1€ = 10.8 DHS
1$ = 9.7 DHS

Morocco can be a very cheap country. On days I didn’t spend money on nightlife or souvenirs, I lived on 20 USD per day.

The cheapest form of accommodation is called Riad which is a traditional Moroccan guesthouse. A dorm room in a Riad is usually between 5 and 10 US Dollars. However, I recommend to not skim on accommodation if you are staying in a dorm. Always choose the best hostel and not the cheapest. That means paying 12$ instead of 7$. Riads with dorms can be found online on hostelworld.com. Private rooms in a Riad are between 20 and 50 US Dollars. Riads are usually located in the Medina (old town) of a city which means that you are close to most tourist attractions.

Food is also cheap and depending on what kind of food (or restaurants) you prefer it can even be cheaper than Southeast Asia. There is no fried rice with chicken for 1 USD but more upscale restaurants that serve foods for at least 5-10 USD in Southeast Asia are a lot cheaper in Morocco. For example, I had a well sized seafood pizza in Casablanca in a nice Cafe for only 3.5 USD. The cheapest food you can get are sandwiches from street stalls for 2 USD. Cafes are usually cheaper than restaurants.

[Image: 20160130_184809.jpg]
My 3 USD chicken pizza in Casablanca
Taxis are the cheapest I have ever seen. I thought there is no city with cheaper taxis than Bangkok until I went to Casablanca and Fes. The taximeters in Fes start at 1.4 Dirhams (14 cents), in Casablanca at 2 Dirhams. I never paid more than 2$ for a taxi ride. Unfortunately, that is not the case for Marrakesh. The taxis there don’t have a taximeter and the fixed prices are a lot higher. In general, Marrakesh is the most expensive city in Morocco.

Language
Almost everyone in Morocco speaks Arabic and French. Some people also speak Spanish. English is usually only spoken by people who deal a lot with tourists (hostel staff, restaurants, staff at the railway and bus station).

Places I have visited

Marrakesh
Very touristy, chaotic and wild. It was my first stop in Morocco. It is a fun city but for tourists there is not that much to do. The main attraction is the main square Jemaa el-Fna. I have never seen so many people in one place before. The medina in Marrakesh is nice but nothing compared to the medina in Fes. Nightlife in Marrakesh is probably the best in Morocco. I went out only once (Mariinski Club) and 95% of the women there were prostitutes. Marrakesh is the scam-capital of Morocco. Almost everyone there wants to rip you off and prices are way too high. Never buy souvenirs, spices, leather products, etc. in Marrakesh. You can get it a lot cheaper in Fes and Chefchaouen. Only spend money on food, accommodation and if it is a must, on taxis.

Casablanca
If I had to choose a Moroccan city to live in, it would definitely be Casablanca. It is very different from the other cities I have visited as it is a lot more modern and liveable. In some aspects it is a smaller version of Bangkok but without any tourists. Taxis in Casa are cheap and they also have a tram line. There is only one tourist attraction, the Hassan II mosque which is one of the most impressive buildings I have seen so far. There are a couple of modern shopping malls that can be used for daygame. ANFA Place is near the mosque and offers lots of cheap food places. Morocco Mall is the biggest and most upscale mall I have visited and a good spot for daygame. However, it is very far out and you should leave the mall before 5pm. I visited it once (granted it was on a Sunday) and it took me almost 2 hours to go back to my apartment because hundreds of people were all exiting the mall at 6pm and every single taxi was full. I actually saw people physically fighting over a taxi. I walked arm-in-arm with a Moroccan girl for 45mins to the nearest tram station. People (old and young) were eyefucking the shit out of me. Not because I was white but because I was with one of their women. When we finally made it to the tram station we found even more people lining up for the ticket machine:

[Image: 20160131_183546.jpg]
We ended up walking another 30 mins to finally get a taxi back to my apartment.

I didn’t see much of the nightlife in Casa, but apparently all the action is happening in Ain Diab district and it is mostly a bar and lounge scene instead of clubs. Girls were the most receptive in Casablanca. Online Game works very well there. Actually, all the girls I texted with on Tinder for a longer time were from Casablanca. In other cities I also had plenty of matches but I found the girls there to be more boring and less liberal and I lost interest very fast.

[Image: Pics_Art_01_31_08_56_59.jpg]
The Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
Fes
Fes (or Fez) is my second favorite city in Morocco, though that is mostly because of the people I met there. Fes is said to be one of the oldest big cities in the world. The city has two medinas. The old medina is about 1300 years old, the new medina “only” 700 years old. The old medina alone consists of more than 9,000 streets making it the world’s biggest labyrinth. Fes is famous for two things – hashish and leather products. If you need a good leather jacket or a leather bag, you should buy it in Fes. The quality is good and the prices are lot cheaper than in Europe or the US.

If you come to Fes, shoot me an email and I will direct you to the best Riad in Morocco. The owner is very red pill and well-traveled. He knows all the good places to go out at night and if you are lucky (as in lucky enough to find slim girls) he is the best guy to hook you up with a Moroccan girl (or other travelers staying in the same Riad) in Fes. Needless to say, he provides you with a private room in case you bring a girl. I went out only once in Fes but it was a really fun night. The owner of the Riad brought me and a couple of other guys to Club Felix where we had a big table overlooking the dancefloor. Unfortunately, the quality of girls was really bad. With good looking girls, this would be one hell of a club.

Fes also has 2 universities for international students who are studying Arabic. So you will find Australian, British and European girls who live in Fes.

Chefchaouen
This is one of the most interesting city for tourists. Chefchaouen is located in the mountains north of Fes and every single house in the medina is painted in blue. It is a very chill city and you just can’t stop taking pictures. People there smoke a lot of hash and you get offered to buy hash every 10 minutes. If you want to buy soap, perfume, herbs or spices, Chefchaouen is even cheaper than Fes. There are local buses as well as CTM buses from Fes to Chefchaouen. They take between 4 and 5 hours and are 5-8$.
[Image: 20160204_143619.jpg]
Chefchaouen
Other good places to visit
Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough time to visit these places but from what I have heard, these places are also worth a visit:

Asilah: Small city with a beautiful medina. It is located between Tangier and Chefchaouen. If you are coming from Tangier you should check it out for a day.

Rabat: The capital. I can’t say much about it. I didn’t visit it because I really liked Casablanca and wanted to have enough time for Fes.

Essaouira: A very chill beachtown near Marrakech. Has a lot of hippies and you can do some surfing there. It was also used to shoot some scenes in Game of Thrones.

Agadir: The best city if you want a good beach to swim. From what I have heard it is very touristy and popular with Russians. My friend who lives in Fes said that it is a good place to get foreign pussy.

Ouarzazate: A city in/near the desert that is used as a location in a lot of Hollywood movies.

Merzouga & Rissani: If you do a desert tour, you will most likely end up in Merzouga and Rissani. The desert is probably the most impressive and coolest thing you can do in Morocco. You can book tours (1 or 2 nights) in Marrakech and Fes. Or you just take a bus to Merzouga and book a tour there.

Things to do
•Buy a good leather jacket/bag
•Go to a traditional hammam and get a bodyscrub and massage
•Spend a night under the stars in the Sahara desert.
•Ride a camel

Random travel tips for Morocco
•Never buy souvenirs, herbs, spices, etc. in Marrakech. It is much cheaper in Fes or Chefchaouen
•Never listen to or trust a Moroccan guy in a touristy place (only exceptions are Riad owners)
•Book your accommodation in advance. Otherwise you will get ripped off asking random people for hotel recommendations.
•Book your train (first-class tickets) and bus tickets one day in advance
•Get a local sim card to have access to Google Maps.
•Taxis are only allowed to take 3 passengers at once.
•If you are in a taxi it is common practice that the driver will stop and take more passengers if they want to go to a destination that is on the way to or near your destination

My recommended itinerary for 1 week in Morocco
  • 1 night Marrakech
  • 2 hours in Casablanca to see the mosque (you might have to change trains in Casablanca anyway)
  • 1 night Fes
  • 1 night Chefchaouen (you can leave most of your luggage in your Riad in Fes and only bring hand luggage to Chefchaouen)
  • another night in Fes
  • 2 or 3 night desert trip and then onward travel to Marrekech
If you have 2 weeks you can add Ourzazate (can be done on the way from the desert to Marrakech), Essaouira, Agadir and Rabat.

Girls in Morocco
Now it is time for the part you all have been waiting for. There has already been said a lot about Moroccan girls in other threads and I can mostly agree. There are some really hot Moroccan girls, though most of them are hookers living in Marrakesh. In my opinion, the average Moroccan girl is not that beautiful. In my first week in Morocco I assumed that 99% of all single women in Morocco are virgins. The first girl I met from Tinder was a virgin which led me to ask 5 other girls and all of them said they are a virgin. I almost gave up but then I came to Fes. I talked about that issue with my Moroccan friend there and according to him there are a lot of girls who aren’t virgins and put out very easily (they just might be shorable hookers though). My club experience in Fes confirmed what my friend said and I saw him taking home a Moroccan girl from a bar a day later. In general, all my previous assumptions about Moroccan dating and nightlife culture turned out to be wrong when I went to Fes. If you know the right people and speak French or Arabic (I made a couple of approaches in the club but none of the girls spoke English) it can be a good place for pussy. And most of all, it is not conservative at all if you go to the right places with the right people. However, Morocco is definitely more that type of country to go to if you are looking for a wife and less that type of country to go and fuck tons of bitches.

My experience with girls in Morocco
I had dates with two Moroccan girls during my 14 days there. Both were from Tinder, both happened in Casablanca and both claimed to be a virgin. Here are my field reports for both girls:

Girl A
I matched with her on Tinder 2 weeks before I went to Morocco. She spoke relatively good English and was into me from the very beginning. I met up with her in the city center for a tea and then took a taxi to the Hassan II mosque. After taking a couple of photos of the mosque, we went to Anfa place to get some Asian food and afterwards to Morocco mall which turned out to be a mistake. We couldn’t find a taxi for 2 hours on our way back and she had to be home at 7pm. The traffic in Casablanca cockblocked me big time. While chatting with her I dropped a bait that I needed a massage and invited her to my AirBnB condo the next day in the afternoon. First she massaged me with some oil she bought, then I massaged her. I could already tell from the massage that she is very sensitive. I told her to take off her pants and then massaged her big booty. I kept escalating, sucked on her nipples and worked my way down to her pussy when she suddenly said: “Please don’t penetrate me. I want to stay a virgin”. I massaged her clit and she came very fast. Gave her a short break and then made her cum a second time. Another short break and made her cum a third time, this time with my tongue. I told her that it is my turn now to cum and instructed her to suck my cock. For the fact that she has never seen a cock before, her BJ skills weren’t that bad. However, it wasn’t enough to make me cum so I told her that I want to penetrate her. In a short negotiation we then agreed that I will fuck her in the ass. This way she stays a virgin and I get to penetrate her. Good compromise if you ask me. She didn’t seem to enjoy it and I think she has never done it before. It took me a lot of time to prepare her hole. Nevertheless, she never complained or told me to stop and yes, it was consensual sex. This showed me how submissive Moroccan girls are. MOROCCAN FLAG CAPTURED!

Girl B
When I went to Morocco Mall with Girl A I saw three girls following and giggling at me. Next day I match with a new girl on Tinder who turned out to be one of those girls. Unfortunately, it was my last day in Casablanca and Girl A was coming over so I couldn’t do anything with my new prospect. Thus, I decided to play it very directly with Girl B. I straight up asked her if she was a virgin which she answered with yes. She was extremely into me since she first saw me. I have never seen a girl before who is that much into me without ever talking to me in real life. I am used to Asian girls saying they miss me before they even met me but this girl took it to a whole other level. She said she loved me and wanted to kiss me after 10 minutes of whatsapp conversation using mostly Google Translate. Since I had no real plans to come back to Casablanca, I went all in and this is what happened:

[Image: Screenshot_2016_02_10_14_30_33.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2016_02_10_14_30_47.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2016_02_10_14_30_57.png]

After visiting Fes and Chefchaouen I went back to Casablanca for a night. I made plans with the girl that she will meet me at 9pm and then spend the night with me. What she forgot to mention was that she was with a friend. Apparently she was too scared to sleep at my place without a friend. At first I was a bit annoyed by it but then I realized that her friend most likely won’t cockblock me since she has read our whatsapp conversation and knew what was going on. Long story short: I met the two girls, had tea with them, brought them to my apartment where we had some food and then told the friend to sleep on the sofa in the living room. By that time, it was already 1am and my girl was tired as fuck. I tried to escalate further when I was in bed with her but she kept saying that she wants to sleep. I should have pulled the trigger earlier. Since I also was pretty tired after the four-hour train ride from Fes to Casa and all my previous sexual experiences with virgins were quite disappointing, I didn’t make any more moves and also went to sleep. No second Moroccan flag for me. Somehow it doesn’t bother me at all. I am pretty much done with virgins. For me it is just not worth the amount of time and effort you have to put in.

How to maximize your chances to get laid on a trip to Morocco

1. Stay in the most popular Riads/Hostels (search for it on hostelworld.com) and try to fuck tourist girls. I met a lot of Dutch and British girls traveling in Morocco.
  2. Go on afrointroductions.com and try your luck with one of the many Senegalese and Ivorian chicks living in Morocco. Most of them are based in Casablanca and Rabat and are not as conservative as Moroccan women.
  3. Pipeline a lot in advance. Start using Tinder 2 weeks prior to your trip and then weed out all the “good girls”. It takes a lot of time but I think it is the best way to go if you want to capture the Moroccan flag. A few girls on Tinder seem very open and are using pics in bikinis or dresses that show a lot of cleavage. Those are the kind of girls you want to focus on. For me, Tinder worked best in Casablanca. So start there and then try Rabat and Marrakech. Tinder in Fes was shit.
  4. Go to Fes, hit me up and then go out at night with my friend.
  5. Get an AirBnB apartment to avoid getting cockblocked when you bring a girl back. I used two different apartments in Casablanca. The first one had a guard who didn't care when I brought a girl, the second one didn't even have a guard. Hotels will most likely cockblock you when you try to bring back a girl.

My Morocco Experience

This is a decent trip report. Well done Ragnar.

I can't say that I'm overly excited about hitting up Morocco right now. The Morrocan refugees have done a excellent job to put Morocco in a bad light and it's probably a more unattractive destination of travel than ever before. With that said, I'm sure that Morocco will leave you with cool memories in terms of travel and the locals are probably much more decent than the Morrocan streetkids that are running around in Europe at the moment.

Anyways, well deserved +1 from me.
---
EDIT:

Well wtf, I have already repped you over a year ago!

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (02-10-2016 12:15 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

This is a decent trip report. Well done Ragnar.

I can't say that I'm overly excited about hitting up Morocco right now. The Morrocan refugees have done a excellent job to put Morocco in a bad light and it's probably a more unattractive destination of travel than ever before. With that said, I'm sure that Morocco will leave you with cool memories in terms of travel and the locals are probably much more decent than the Morrocan streetkids that are running around in Europe at the moment.

Anyways, well deserved +1 from me.

Fuck what the refugees are doing. I can definitely recommend everyone to travel to Morocco. It is probably safer than some European cities at the moment.

My Morocco Experience

^ I wouldn't be afraid of going to Morocco.

The road along the coastline looks pretty cool on the map.
How are the roads and the traffic culture? I picture it to be like the Middle East.

Would you drive around with a motorbike?

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (02-10-2016 12:29 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

How are the roads and the traffic culture? I picture it to be like the Middle East.

I have never been to the Middle East (except Israel) so I can't compare. In the big cities it is a bit like Southeast Asia. As a pedestrian you just cross the street whenever you like and the cars and motorbikes just try to not hit anyone. I only took 2 buses (Marrakech to Casablanca and Fes to Chefchaouen). Both times the road was relatively empty and in an ok condition, so I would definitely drive with my own car or motorbike between the cities.

My Morocco Experience

Cool datasheet, much appreciated!
Morocco has been on my list for a while, there's lots of good deals available from Europe, so it's tempting.
I wonder how the girls in urban Morocco compare to the ones of Maghrebi heritage in France and Benelux. Lookswise, personality, importance of religion and morals, chances of scoring a quality flag, etc. I've seen some fine Arab chicks in Paris earlier this year, got me thinking.

My Morocco Experience

This goes for for many countries, and probably for Morocco too. When asking if they are a virgin or not. Keep in mind due to cultural reasons, and them expecting you will like them less, they are less likely to say they aren't a virgin than the average Western girl.

My Morocco Experience

Great datasheet man,
I'm very tempted to set Morocco as a plan for the coming year.
Bet you have some cool views from the trains too!

I was pleasantly surpised at how open to sex the girls are there.
Massage trick always works [Image: wink.gif]

How much danger did you feel like you were in at any point in time there?
Especially if you're at the mall as a white guy with a Moroccan girl.
I can imagine Moroccan muslim guys wouldn't look to kindly at that.

My Morocco Experience

I never felt unsafe in Morocco. I spent quite a lot of time with Girl B and her friend in public and didn't notice any aggressive or unkind looks from other guys. Acually, the opposite was the case. I think the girls felt more safe walking with me than on their own.

With girl A however, I noticed many people staring at me, mostly older women when I was walking arm-in-arm with girl A from the mall to the tram station.

My Morocco Experience

Great post! I've never considered Morocco as a place to travel and still get some pussy, thus completely excluded it form my map. Now its back. Thank you. +1

My Morocco Experience

Great datasheet Ragnar +1

I spent a few weeks in Morocco this summer, mostly in Casablanca and Marrakech. I will start by writing about Casablanca since I spent most of my time there. This is a list of places I’d recommend going to if you visit Casablanca, as pointed by Ragnar most pubs and clubs are in Ain Diab, more precisely in La Corniche.

The Jameson Rooftop-

This place is in the city centre, in Maarif close to the American Embassy, you have a pleasant view over the city at the top. The crowd that goes there are people who just started working typically 22-30 who will get a drink after work to chill. It’s good if you like conversation like me since the music is not too loud and the setup is approach friendly. People don’t really dance but the music is nice nonetheless.

[Image: qzom4n.jpg]

Le Cabestan Ocean View-

Probably the best sight view in Casablanca, it’s an upscale venue so make sure you are well dressed when you go there. It’s located in La Corniche, it’s quite pricey by Moroccan standards if you want to eat and drink there. A bottle of wine costs around 40$, a good dinner would cost you 80$ min. The place is a coffee, restaurant and club at the same time. I’d recommend going there at least once before sunset, the view is incredible ideal for a date with a chica.

[Image: 2vip4rb.jpg]

Sky Bar-

Another upscale venue in La Corniche, the set up makes it hard to approach chicas but there is a nice vibe. Girls are beautiful and really take care of themselves. After 1 am you can go to le V which is the night club. There are a lot of beautiful girls, I went with a group of friends of mine didn’t cold approach but the quality is there. Make sure you dress well.

[Image: kd8gg8.jpg]

Brooklyn Bar-

Similar crowd to the JM rooftop, a bit small I wouldn’t recommend going there during weekend the place becomes an oven but it’s perfect for a weekday night. Try to go Monday, the music is nice and there are plenty of girls who are there to dance. Moroccan guys don’t dance, dancing is perceived as effeminate so if you know how to move you will DHV. If you see a happy motherfucker who looks like Aladdin dancing on the dancefloor that would be me.

[Image: oa6u51.jpg]

Le Bao-

People go there to dance. If you like black chicks this is where you should go. People really know how to dance- tough competition. If you are a mediocre dancer like me and telling the chicas that you are the new Chris Brown, you will suffer.

[Image: 2m3g50z.jpg]

La Paillote:

This is one of my favorite bars in Casablanca, the crowd is mixed you can find everything from the tourist to the Moroccan mama who bedded her kids and her husband and went drinking with her friends. This is where I got my ONS, good times. The setting is approach friendly andIt’s cheaper than most of the other bars I wrote about. It’s in front of the beach in La Corniche so you can go eat and drink there if you want. I wouldn’t recommend swimming there as there are plenty of better options.

Yellow Club-

Nice club located in La Corniche as well, same crowd as in Brooklyn and Rooftop. Don’t go there during the week, it will be empty.

[Image: 29vasr5.jpg]

Boca Grande-

Located also in Marif, it’s a restaurant bar a bit upscale. You want to go there early if you want to get in especially during weekends. The music is nice, the food is good and the girls are cute.

[Image: 2znx4cg.jpg]

Irish Pub-

Located in the city center as well, in Gauthier it’s a place where you can eat and drink for not much. Ideal for getting a drink with a chick or a friend.

Things to remember-

Most girls will speak French in those places and can make a conversation in English. If there is a venue that you liked and you are planning to return there. I’d advise you to grease the bouncer so he doesn’t stop you at the door next time. Moroccans who frequent these places dress well so you wanna do the same if you want to get in.

Casablanca’s Lighthouse-

The view is incredible, you see Casablanca’s coastline it’s located in El Hank close to the Hassan II Mosque. I went there with some friends mthe guide charged us 30 dhs approximately 3$ per person. The second time I went there he asked me to pay 120 dhs because I was with a girl… I paid him but he wouldn’t leave us the fuck alone at the top. He started praying next to us, then I started kissing the girl as soon as he finished. He came up to me and told me that he would wait for us downstairs, I could feel that he was uncomfortable. Also, you want to agree with him on the price before entering otherwise he will rip you off.

[Image: 309kokw.jpg]

Beach clubs:

If you want to spend a day at the beach you want to go outside the city, don’t go to Casablanca’s beach. It’s dirty, filled with people and hecklers. You have to go to Dar Bouazza it’s a small village located 30 minutes away of Casablanca by car. I went to two places; Babaloo Beach and Trocadero. You want to go there early afternoon and spend the day there. The music is nice, the food is great and the chicks are in bikinis. I always order a paella and a sangria, a deadly combo and I never forget to bring the monoi oil.

[Image: 5lcldk.jpg]

[Image: 2w7lk3q.jpg]

My Morocco Experience

Nice report. Makes me want to go back to Casablanca and check out the nightlife

My Morocco Experience

I'm always surprised how the homecountries of the most hated immigrants in Western Europe (North Africans, Arabs, Turks) have actually nice people. Probably because they need a 'strict' culture to keep them in place. Give them freedom and they go all ape shit.

But you got your flag in Casablanca, which is a liberal and Arab dominated city. I think it would be different to do that shit in Berber dominated areas, where the immigrants come from.

My Morocco Experience

From OP....
" I told her to take off her pants and then massaged her big booty. I kept escalating, sucked on her nipples and worked my way down to her pussy when she suddenly said: “Please don’t penetrate me. I want to stay a virgin”. I massaged her clit and she came very fast. Gave her a short break and then made her cum a second time. Another short break and made her cum a third time, this time with my tongue. I told her that it is my turn now to cum and instructed her to suck my cock. For the fact that she has never seen a cock before, her BJ skills weren’t that bad. However, it wasn’t enough to make me cum so I told her that I want to penetrate her. In a short negotiation we then agreed that I will fuck her in the ass. This way she stays a virgin and I get to penetrate her. Good compromise if you ask me. She didn’t seem to enjoy it and I think she has never done it before. It took me a lot of time to prepare her hole. Nevertheless, she never complained or told me to stop and yes, it was consensual sex. This showed me how submissive Moroccan girls are. MOROCCAN FLAG CAPTURED!"

Good God! She really hit the jackpot with you

My Morocco Experience

I went to Moroccoba few years ago and thought it sucked in the cities. No alcohol, only in expensive hotels and weird guys following you around all day.

Got scammed in a taxi when the driver turned the meter off when I was not looking. Got to destination and he asked for a crazy amount. I got aggressive with him and he backed down. This was in Marrakesh.

Atlas mountains were good though.

My Morocco Experience

I'm not a specialist of Morocco but I went there and know a few in Montreal, few things to consider:

- Lot of Moroccan girls studies or lived in France or Montreal, try to snag those that did on Tinder, they will put up more easily because they are more sexually liberated.
- Come there if you speak even just a little bit of French, comapre to France, girls will be very impressed with your skills and will lie it
- Girls are very direct, if they like you they will send you a lot of smilies, no need to play any games
- I'm not familiar with the night life of other cities and even in Marrakesh..lot of prostitutes in bars though
- Moroccan are actually super chill and cool (besides in the Medina of Marrakesh...lot of annoying people and scammers...beware of thiefs). But try to look for the young classy ones and you will find they are pretty chill and won't mind that you talk to their women (those whoa re not in couple mind you), A lot of them are well traveled.
- However, moroccan themselves told me that the scum of Morocco was shipped to France...more mostly to Belgium and northern Europe. It is sad because they make them loo bad. Those ''racaille'' are usually from villages or very poor towns out of big cities and have nothing in common with the more cosmopolitain ones. From what I remember in France, the Moroccans were not that bad and were mostly students. They all, however, hated Algerians racaille.
- Berbers are not islamist and have different heritage than the arabic moroccans. They are usually pretty chill and you can have a good conversation with them.

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (09-25-2017 10:07 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

- However, moroccan themselves told me that the scum of Morocco was shipped to France...more mostly to Belgium and northern Europe. It is sad because they make them loo bad.

When those dudes break the law in their home countries, they get some beating from police and are sent to jail. In Western Europe, worst punishment is a comfortable room in a prison. Some societies need a dictator who rules with an iron fist.

My Morocco Experience

Morroco interests me as a place to improve my French and maybe help my Islamaphobia.

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (09-26-2017 07:54 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2017 10:07 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

- However, moroccan themselves told me that the scum of Morocco was shipped to France...more mostly to Belgium and northern Europe. It is sad because they make them loo bad.

When those dudes break the law in their home countries, they get some beating from police and are sent to jail. In Western Europe, worst punishment is a comfortable room in a prison. Some societies need a dictator who rules with an iron fist.

This is exactly what I was thinking about Sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa and the Middle East. There are people who can behave without the existence of laws and punishments. And there are people who need brutal punishments to prevent them from fucking things up.

The North Africans in Europe are not scared at all to go to jail. Our jails are better than their homes in Morocco. And they get free food etc. for which they have to work in Morocco.

My Morocco Experience

Quote:Quote:

A couple of years ago, I had just read the Count of Monte Cristo and I was inspired by my friend Edmond Dantes to experience some adventure. I was in Agadir, I decided to rent a scooter for a day and went to Imessouane, a famous surfer's beach located between Agadir and Essaouira. I stopped a couple of times to swim and encountered a couple of fishermen. The view on the coastline is amazing, I came across lots of empty beaches on the road most of the coast is unexploited.

[Image: 205a69v.jpg]

[Image: feou1s.jpg]

It cost me 100 dhs for the day approximately 10$ to rent the scooter plus the gas if I recall correctly. The road is good and relatively safe, I didn't have any problem there was some traffic on the way back when I got close to Agadir but nothing dangerous.

Alternatively, you can do it in the North where the infrastructures are better but it's the Mediterranean no waves and the water sucks. Also, the sight view is not as breath taking.

My Morocco Experience

This is probably a stupid question but is it difficult to buy hash there?

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (09-28-2017 11:43 AM)scotian Wrote:  

No.

Quote:Quote:

Fes
Fes (or Fez) is my second favorite city in Morocco, though that is mostly because of the people I met there. Fes is said to be one of the oldest big cities in the world. The city has two medinas. The old medina is about 1300 years old, the new medina “only” 700 years old. The old medina alone consists of more than 9,000 streets making it the world’s biggest labyrinth. Fes is famous for two things – hashish and leather products. If you need a good leather jacket or a leather bag, you should buy it in Fes. The quality is good and the prices are lot cheaper than in Europe or the US.

Chefchaouen
This is one of the most interesting cities for tourists. Chefchaouen is located in the mountains north of Fes and every single house in the medina is painted in blue. It is a very chill city and you just can’t stop taking pictures. People there smoke a lot of hash and you get offered to buy hash every 10 minutes. If you want to buy soap, perfume, herbs or spices, Chefchaouen is even cheaper than Fes. There are local buses as well as CTM buses from Fes to Chefchaouen. They take between 4 and 5 hours and are 5-8$.

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (09-28-2017 12:03 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

No.

What about molly?

My Morocco Experience

Quote: (09-28-2017 01:11 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2017 12:03 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

No.

What about molly?

Not sure about that. But if I had to guess, I would say that the dealers in Chefchaouen and Fes can get you some molly as well.

Hash is everywhere because of the Rif mountain range in Northern Morocco.

My Morocco Experience

What about HEROIN?