rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testicular Cancer

Testicular Cancer

I've searched the forum for a specific thread about this but I couldn't find anything.

Anyway, since I started lifting weights and doing squats, I started feeling pain in my left testicle and sometimes I could feel a "bag of worms" in it.
Got checked out by a doctor recently and he said it is probably a varicocele ("when veins become enlarged inside your scrotum") and told me to get an ultrasound just to be sure it is not caused by cancer.

Given the odds of having testicular cancer in my age is 0.5% (which is a bit.. high) and the fact that I have a family history of testicular cancer, I'm working with the worst-case scenario of actually having it.

I know the prognostics for testicular cancer is quite good, but I still want to know if any of you guys had any experience with this, how was the treatment, overall costs, etc.

I was surprised that I didn't find a specific thread for this subject here, as it seems to affect quite a few men.

Testicular Cancer

I've had this since I can remember as a kid, also got an ultrasound due to being conscious of it and it was fine.

Testicular Cancer

I heard a podcast a couple years back where a young guy went into extreme detail on his Testicular Cancer treatment. Here's a link, please keep us updated on what happens..

http://manschoolshow.com/blog/2013/3/20/...sean-green

Testicular Cancer

Quote: (02-10-2016 02:12 AM)QuillanGornt Wrote:  

I heard a podcast a couple years back where a young guy went into extreme detail on his Testicular Cancer treatment. Here's a link, please keep us updated on what happens..

http://manschoolshow.com/blog/2013/3/20/...sean-green

Thanks, this podcast was actually helpful and relaxing.
I'll keep this thread updated.