rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Translation of the Satirical Rape Article

Ok guys. I am not going to iie - I am extremely pissed off right now.

Not because of the cancellation of the meetup events, and certainly not because of the portrayal of this meetup in my local media (which is owned by Western interests).

It is primarily because of the comments. I believe that many of these people would be on our side, if they only did some more research. Which leads to a problem - very few people in Croatia, Serbia (and many other countries in the world) have rather limited English. Now, in order to help our message to spread, and in order to make more allies, I would say it would be prudent to translate the Satyrical Rape Article to many different languages - Croatian, Hungarian, German... .

I will be starting that work later in the evening (I will translate it to Croatian), and post on the local forums and news sites.

Satirical

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Reading too much Roosh causes satyriasis.

Man, don't bother. Do you really think fanatics at Jutarnji or Blic care about reading or nuance? I have pointed out this fact to them already and the fact is that there is no reasoning to them. These are fascist barbarians coming out of the woodwork to unleash frustration and bloodlust on the state-designated "enemy #1".

Empathy and reason don't work in this case. And if anyone in Croatia had them at all, we wouldn't be ruled by HDZSDP.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Real life satyr:

[Image: __dima___faun_satyr_costume_by_zacpfaff-d4yzgg5.png]

I agree with HCE more or less. You can't reason someone out of a position he wasn't reasoned into. If someone is going to fly off the handle over an article he can't even fucking read because it's in another language, he's probably not prone to changing his mind when presented with facts.

Edit: ...Edited some shitty grammar.

^ I bet he knows where the pet shop is. Jesus Christ.

Such people think irony is the art of pressing your shirts.

They're like kryptonite for the brain cells.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (02-04-2016 04:16 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Real life satyr:

Text book mystery method right there.

In my mind it wasn't even proper satire. Just a piece of provocative writing. A thought experiment looking for reactions.

The article was coarse as fuck. But that doesn't justify an international witch hunt broadcasting full name, age and picture while spreading lies.

There is no explanation of the article needed.

What is needed are men who realize that the war is real and then find solutions. Those solutions will be offline, though.

Man, I thought that you write satirical with an y. I guess my English teacher did not beat me enough.

I do not know what to say, I really do not.

I always thought that people in the Balkans were more red pill, and that it will take at least a few generations for us to reach the Western levels of degeneracy, but after all of this...it will take maybe even less than one.

Not to mention that the comments section on Poskok (the most popular portal of Croats in Bosnia and Herzegovina) basically became a battleground between Croats. Muslims and Serbs, in which they discuss rapes committed during the war.

Like, really? Another Croats vs. Muslims vs. Serbs comment section?

Fuck these people, or should I rather said, sheeple?

But, on other hand, I am happy, because, at the end, we won the battle (which I can explain from pure tactical aspect - I am writing an article about that issue).

Keep improving, keep lifting, and do not let a bunch of manginas and fat ugly counts stop you!

Because WE are the future.

I'm in a conversation with a good friend that believes ROK and RVF are evil.

Because of this I'd like to get a quick response out.

Is there evidence of some kind that shows this was intentional satire or a declaration or something?

I know it should be self evident but my friend is grasping at this and seems to refuse to believe he is mistaken.

It's very disappointing.

Fisto you can show everyone the article, proof it was satire, it's comparison to rape culture.

People will ALWAYS think he's promoting rape, why ? Because the media told them so.

They don't go to the source, they stop at the article. They get outraged, post it on social media for likes and shares and all the discussion going on in their profile, talk about violence they want to apply to Roosh.

I had a few discussions about it with leftist friends - the conversation died after explained after what he was trying to get at.

One guy specifically talked about Roosh was MRA but in reality what ROK is and what MRA were pretty different.

I think most people now just hate Roosh and think we're all just some poor saps.

When the article comes up in my social media I do one of a few things: Unfollow, Unfriend, Hide the Articles.

There's no reasoning with them, if it's a good friend, more than likely you can't make them see the light.

Quote: (02-05-2016 02:19 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Is there evidence of some kind that shows this was intentional satire or a declaration or something?

I know it should be self evident but my friend is grasping at this and seems to refuse to believe he is mistaken.

It's very disappointing.

Roosh has said its satire in his latest post

He dedicates an entire post to debunking the rapist allegations here

The actual 'How to stop Rape' article that set the 'pro-rape' accusations off has a reference to Johnathon Swift in the first comment. This is a reference to Swift's classic article 'A Modest Proposal' which satirically proposes the selling of Irish babies for food to rich gentleman. It mocks the anti-Irish attitudes of the time just as Roosh's article mocks Rape hysteria and Rape culture.

4 days after writing the 'Stop Rape' article on Feb 20 2015, Roosh created a video explaining that it was satire.

If that's not enough, Roosh discusses the article with Girlwriteswhat, Ezra levant and others on youtoube.

It's very disappointing.

Counter Narrative is emerging.

Ezra Levent: The Left attacks “world’s most hated man” — but ignore Muslim migrant rape epidemic

And from CANADA of all places! The Video is ALL IMPORTANT.

Spread this like wildfire. I have turned two moderates to our side with this article & video today alone. Both of them are now concerned for my safety this weekend.

I would post the full text if I could right now.

This + The DOXXING will start to show the truth to the free thinkers out there.

Thanks guys.

Just remember that Roosh has been hated and seriously threatened far before he had ever published that article or even published anything beyond the most basic travel & seduction advice.

Heck, I've received violent threats (in Croatia!!!) years ago by merely suggesting that it might be unwise for a man to marry a known adulteress whose only claim to fame is her sex tape.

These fascist fanatics don't require any excuse to hate you. They are like rabid dogs, happy to unload their hatred on the first innocent passerby some "authority" sics them at.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's very disappointing.

It is clear from reading the article that it is satire. Ask your friend how much of ROK and RVF he has read. I bet he will tell you ZERO, including the article in question. Roosh also put put a follow up article for those who will not read or can't understand what satire is.

I suspect that your friend does not want to understand because of other people he associates with want to believe the article is NOT satire. If your friend reads the article and realizes it is satire, then either he would have to start lying to the other people around him that he agrees with them, in spite of the lie they are all telling, or 'take up the cause' and confront them for lying to him, which I suspect he does not want to do. i.e. He would rather remain uninformed and live a lie than stand up for what is right. I believe that his 'going along to get along' will catch up with him one day, but probably not after all kinds of his time and money are lost forever.

I suspect that your friend is 'blue pill all the way' and even his blood is blue, i.e. he is through and through blue pill.

I am curious, are his other friends militant feminists or SJWs? Is He himself married to some insufferable woman and added to this by having kids, or in the alternative, in a LTR with some leftist radical that makes his life miserable and 'cuts him down all the time' in public?

It's very disappointing.

The more general problem is the majority of people these days are very tone deaf when it comes to sarcasm, satire, or more subtle social wit. The Brits are probably still the best at this with their dry humor but there's an obvious erosion to that with them too.

I blame it on lack of reading. Most people simply don't read actual books or anything substantial anymore. Lack of reading comprehension means that satire completely flies over their head. They need everything laid out in bullet points our an outline to get it. It's become a situation where lack of critical thinking is a severe handicap.

You could explain how something is satire but they may not actually get what the purpose is. They take the meaning of satire at face value..what is said or laid out in writing to them is what is meant. No nuance to that at all.

The essay's proposal could be interpreted as decentralism in governance taken to its logical conclusions. The laws against rape are usually state statutes, rather than part of the United States Code. So, if a U.S. state wanted to legalize rape, it could. If, say, Virginia legalized rape, then a woman who traveled to Virginia and got raped would not be able to report the rape to the federal government and expect for the rapist to be prosecuted federally. The federal government would say, "We are a government of enumerated powers, and don't have a general police power that would authorize us to intervene." It would be a woman's responsibility to avoid traveling to Virginia if she didn't want to get raped. (If a woman were kidnapped and taken to Virginia by force, that would be a different matter; in that situation, the state wherein she was kidnapped could ask the feds to extradite the offender.)

The idea behind this is that states are supposed to be laboratories of democracy for public policy experiments. Rather than having uniform nationwide laws against rape, it's better to allow each state to decide how, or even whether, it wants to punish rape. Based on similar reasoning, Libertarians used to argue in their Platform (in what Lew Rockwell called "a hugely important plank") that Americans should travel abroad at their own risk; the U.S. Government should not intervene if they are unjustly imprisoned or even raped overseas. This eliminates an excuse by which the U.S. might otherwise start wars and destroy other countries' sovereignty. That being the case, why not extend that decentralist principle even further, to allow individual property owners to set their own rules regarding rape? Ludwig von Mises argued in Liberalism:
Quote:Quote:

The right of self-determination in regard to the question of membership in a state thus means: whenever the inhabitants of a particular territory, whether it be a single village, a whole district, or a series of adjacent districts, make it known, by a freely conducted plebiscite, that they no longer wish to remain united to the state to which they belong at the time, but wish either to form an independent state or to attach themselves to some other state, their wishes are to be respected and complied with. This is the only feasible and effective way of preventing revolutions and civil and international wars. . . . If it were in any way possible to grant this right of self-determination to every individual person, it would have to be done.

Allowing property owners to decide whether even a crime as universally condemned as rape should be allowed on their property would be the fullest realization of this decentralist, libertarian ideal. Thus, even if the essay were to be taken literally, it would not be proposing anything more radical than what the radical wing of the best-organized thirty party in America has already proposed.

Quote: (02-04-2016 04:16 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Real life satyr:

WNR (Would Not Rape)

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm