rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Riot's First 100 Approaches Thread

Hey all. I'm a long time lurker but I just got out of a long term relationship so I'm back in the Game and actually learning Game proper. I'll give you a bit of background and try not to bore you (too much).

I'm a 23 and a college graduate. As an Asian American I understand Asian guys have a few things working against us. I have never used my ethnic roots as an excuse for my Game failures. I developed the mindset outlined in this ROK article (http://www.returnofkings.com/36359/an-op...f-the-west) from a young age and firmly believe it in.

I've had sex with 2 girls before: first one was with a redhead 6 I was eyeing sophomore year of Uni and the second was a 5'11" Catalan 7.7 who fell madly in love with me and moved to America to become my girlfriend (the ex). I've made out with girls while dead sober so I can generally tell when they want the kiss but I'm rusty. So let's get the ball rolling.

Forum vets and members, please feel free to jump in to offer advice and criticism. I'll listen because I'm new to Game and I know that I don't know shit.

"This old dog's tired of the junkyard trash. I'm hungerin' for some of that showroom ass."

This city is a wasteland and the woman/man ratio is terrible. But, you work with what you have.

I'm rolling solo in almost every approach unless I state otherwise. I figure it will be tougher, which is good. I'm low on cash at the moment and I'm just not feeling it to go for Night Game at the moment so I'm doing Day Game Street approaches. I know that Street Game is the toughest place but the city is not really giving me too many options, though there is a Barnes and Noble I have been meaning to try out...

Approach #1: Cold, Business Lady. (The Street)
She was older but she was a female with a not-deformed face so I went for it.

She was coming from the opposite direction when I opened with the pet shop opener, and rather clumsily at that. I rambled on some more about how it was hard to find a pet shop around the area. She said she was from out of town.
Her tone was cold and body language came off as closed and not receptive.

I ejected because it seemed clear she didn't want to talk. If this is the worst a day approach can go then I have nothing to worry about. She wasn’t that pretty anyways, but considering my dry streak of half a year now, would bang. Gender may not be fluid but my standards are…

"This old dog's tired of the junkyard trash. I'm hungerin' for some of that showroom ass."

Approach #2: Smiley, Attractive, Brunette girl in Heels. (The Street)

This girl was a stunner; easily an 8. I'm surprised I opened her myself. She was dressed in some dark, tight pants and some kind of dark jacket. And she was wearing high heels- thick heels. But hey, I used to have a tall girlfriend who could dress well and I dig the tall chicks, so lets go.

She was walking in the opposite direction, parallel to me. When she was around 5 feet away I opened using the pet shop opener. I made sure not to lean in. I did my best and rambled on about how hard it was to find a pet shop around the area and if I had known it was going to be this difficult then I would have looked it up before going out.

She replied that she wasn't from around this area; she was from Santa Clara. I was stupid at the time and didn't realized that she threw out bait, and so early too. She smiled/laughed slightly when I used the “which direction would you recommend I go in that will increase the chances that I'll randomly run into a pet shop” line and she ended up turning her entire body towards me (for an American girl in this day and age I’m sure it’s quite uncommon to be this receptive), while I still kept my body at an angle; I think that was the right move.

Unfortunately, I ejected because my mind went blank and I couldn’t think of what to say. Trust me, I beat myself up for that, because in my opinion she seemed quite receptive. And she was the hottest one. This is the kind of reception that I like, and I hope that’s how most positive day approaches will go. But for real, rambling is difficult.

Approach #3: Beanie-Wearing, Hippie-Looking Girl. (The Street)

I made a mistake: I approached toward the direction of the sun, causing me to squint and perpetuate the Asian stereotype. I saw the girl walking towards me. She might have been hot-too much sun in my eyes. I must approach anyway.

As she was 5 feet from me I opened with the pet shop opener, making sure my body was at a glancing angle. Her body was also at a glancing angle as well. She said she didn't know where it was. She was kind of cute but the whole hippie aesthetic really put me off. Perhaps this might have led to my halfhearted performance. I rambled on some more, "complaining" about how it was so hard to find a pet shop around the area. In reality, it actually is.

Her vibe was too chill, like she smoked a lot of weed every day. Though, for Cali that’s expected. She then dropped this: "In the 6 years I've lived here I don't know of any pet shops in the area." Maybe the "6 years" thing was bait? I'm not sure; maybe someone can comment on this. I rambled on some more and she started to turn away and do this thing where she leans forward as if to walk away but not quite, otherwise that would be rude. I call it the "walk away lean." She said, "Yeah sorry dude," before motioning to walk away. I replied, "Yeah, sure. Thanks," and ejected. She walked away.

I think the approach was a bit botched for two reasons:
1) because she said she had lived in the area for 6 years and said there were no pet shops around I didn't know where to take the interaction after that
2) because I was approaching toward the direction of the sun, which forced me to squint and look strange.

I should have learned from the Japanese Imperial Navy's Pilots: Approach from the direction of the sun, not toward.

Approach #4: Young, cute, brunette with a nose ring wearing short ass shorts (showing off her sexy legs) walking her bike. (The Street)

I'm a legs guy so when I saw this girl I noticed her thighs first. Well, she was wearing pretty short shorts; even for short shorts they were short. She was easily a 7 and passed my boner test with flying colors so I knew I had to approach. She was walking opposite me on the same side of the street. When she was 5-6 feet away I opened with the pet shop opener, making sure to look as confused and senile as I could for my age.

Her vibe was chill but less weird than #3. I rambled about how hard it was to find a pet shop and how I would have looked it up beforehand if I had known it would be so difficult. I threw in the "which direction" line, which elicited a soft smile from her.

However, she actually knew where the pet shop was; hell, she even knew where the adoption center was. When she was showing me the directions, I think because I was thinking of what to say, I came off as senile, and pointing in the direction she showed me with a very confused face. She chuckled at this. Because of her expertise in direction I immediately transitioned into the reason I was buying a cat. I think she smiled a bit when I said I wanted to hold and pet one because I didn’t want a mean or snobby cat. Perhaps I should have transitioned into the “I asked you because you seem like an animal person” routine, though that might have been rushing things too much.

I ejected because I had no idea how to continue the interaction and ramble. She continued walking slowly and calmly with her bike. I think I'm starting to somewhat pick up on the kind of body language of girls that are open and girls that are close. Still, I'm having a difficult time trying to ramble and drop in small bait at the same time.

That's it for that day and it's back to reading some more Day Bang while analyzing my approaches.

But them sexy legs though...

I had a conversation with perhaps the only half-black, half-Puerto Rican, Red Pill, nationalist, conservative, Christian, pro-monarchist, red-tory (my buddy) in the entire United States about Game. His dad's side of the family are all players so he gets how the Game is and going to school in the ghetto made him Red Pill from childhood so he usually entertains these kinds of conversations.

We talked about "small bait" until the concept started clicking in my head.

If a chick’s attention and participation is like a hoop, then small bait is phrasing sentences in a way where you're offering her a loop to hook onto if she wants to know. It’s phrasing sentences in a way that makes it much easier for the other party to continue the conversation and even suggests their further participation.

Now it's time to put it into practice. When I went out I was feeling apprehensive about approaching and let at least 3 opportunities slip through my fingers. There was a feeling building up in my abdomen and I felt like if I didn't approach I was going to explode. I set my eyes for the next girl that passed the boner test.

Approach #5: Not receptive but polite European college girl (The Street)

She passed the WB test so I opened with the pet shop line and she replied, “I don’t know” with an “I don’t know,” halfhearted kind of smile. I attempted to ramble on but her body was already turning away. She did the "walk away" lean, and I knew that there was no use to rambling because she didn’t seem open by her body language: rocking forward to walk away and body facing away and turning away. I ejected even though for the sake of improving my Game I should have stayed until the words, "I have to go" left her mouth.

Honestly, if this is what a Day Game “rejection” feels like then I have nothing to fear. It’s probably far more benign than any rejection a man can get during night game. After the approach a wave of relief and calm swept over me, and I was ready for more approaches.

I notice that after my first approach of the day, I start feeling "hungry," and ready to go.

Approach #6: Running girl who I stalked for a bit (The Street)

I had actually seen this girl running laps around the park near the museum. I kept that in mind and walked in a roundabout way. I saw her from across the street and as I reached the same street she was on I turned to go in her direction, but trying to walk slowly and make it look like I was looking around for something.

When she was 5-6 feet away, I opened her with the pet shop line and predictably she didn’t know where it was. I rambled on about I had been wandering around an hour expecting to have run into a pet shop but with no luck. I added in, a bit clumsily, that if I had known that it was going to be that hard then I would have looked it up before I had gone out. I totally forgot the golden "random direction" line which consistently elicits laughs. When she offered to look it up for me by phone I noticed that her body was completely turned towards me (feet and all). I said something about my phone "tweaking out." For some reason, high school slang crept back into my vocabulary. I tried my best to keep my body at a glancing angle, but maybe I should have turned my body more towards her at that time.

I rambled on some more about how I was trying to buy a gift for a special occasion. She said that there was a pet shop some distance away and that I might need to use a car to get there. I capitalized on that comment by stating that This city is not at all like where I was living before (big bait or small bait?) and she bit on that hook. She then asked me where I was living before and I replied New York. I continued to ramble with this by highlighting the differences between the two cities, particularly how the lack of a proper public transportation hurts This city's accessibility.

She said that I could take the light rail or bus. I played it up extra confused (maybe too much) by repeating the words, "light rail" and "bus" back to her in a confused manner. I asked if I could pay with cash and she said she uses her VTA card. I asked where I could get this card. She replied with something I cannot for the life of me remember. Then the conversation started to fizzle out and she almost immediately turned away while saying that she had to return to work.

That conversation probably lasted anywhere from 1 minute and 30 seconds to well past 2 minutes. I think that's the longest one I've had so far.

Approach #7: Throwaway girl (The Street)

This was such a throwaway approach that I barely remember any details except that she was a young, college-age girl.

I was talking to my pro-monarchist friend and out of spontaneity I opened this girl with the pet shop line.

Perhaps it did not look good that I asked her this question having been talking on the phone before. Perhaps my wandering around and looking senile and confused sells the approach better.

She didn’t know where the shop was as her body was turning away and I ejected.

Even if I suspect it’s not a good approach I still need to follow the “you don’t get to leave until you have a number or she disengages” rule. I should have followed that.

Approach #8: Tan girl walking dog (The Street)

I saw her walking her dog so I thought the pet shop opener would have been good. She was walking opposite me and when she came within 5-6 feet I opened her with the pet shop line.

At first she completely faced towards me, but thinking back I have a feeling she slowly started closing off. I did the usual ramble. The “random direction” line got a laugh out of her; it consistently gets laughs out of women.

But then I remembered that her dog existed and I jumped the gun and used the “because you look like an animal person” line as I was pointing to her dog and I think that’s right about when she closed up because very shortly after she said she had to get back to walking her dog.

That was a soft rejection. Maybe I jumped the gun and used the “animal person” line way too early without backing it up with a solid minute or 2 of ramble. Another thing is that maybe pointing to her dog snapped her out of the conversation and she remembered that she actually had a dog to walk. Maybe I was cock blocked by the dog.

Even though things are starting to click, I get the impression that I'm not pushing the interaction as hard as I can. I'm not sure how I can go about pushing it as hard as I can without scaring off the "cat."

Keep them coming. Don't give up.

You don't seem to be going in for the number. You should be aiming for that 100% of the time, unless insta-dating is your shtick. When you feel like ending the interaction just hand the girl your phone and TELL her to put her number in. After this say you're going to hit her up soon for coffee (or drinks or ice-cream or whatever). If she rejects then well....i see you have already realised how harmless rejection is.

Play around with different openers. Don't be a slave to the Pet Shop Opener.

Try going direct and see how that goes.
Make sure you open girls with a high tempo upbeat vibe.

Make sure you're maxing out your looks and maxing out your hair. And hope you're going to the gym.

Quote: (02-04-2016 07:19 AM)SydneyD Wrote:  

Keep them coming. Don't give up.

You don't seem to be going in for the number. You should be aiming for that 100% of the time, unless insta-dating is your shtick. When you feel like ending the interaction just hand the girl your phone and TELL her to put her number in. After this say you're going to hit her up soon for coffee (or drinks or ice-cream or whatever). If she rejects then well....i see you have already realised how harmless rejection is.

Play around with different openers. Don't be a slave to the Pet Shop Opener.

Try going direct and see how that goes.
Make sure you open girls with a high tempo upbeat vibe.

Make sure you're maxing out your looks and maxing out your hair. And hope you're going to the gym.

I've been getting this feeling (anyone feel free to call me out if I'm wrong) that indirect Day Game is not high speed enough for the street, which I now know to be a fast as hell environment. I'm going to have to do more research on direct street game.

I actually had an interesting number close which I will detail later.

Thanks for the input Sydney.

Approach #9: Asian, blue highlights, football booth chick (The Street at a booth)

After watching some RSD videos (don't hate, I somehow got there from Brandon Carter videos on Youtube) I got myself in some weird weird energetic/calm state before going out. I guided my self-talk and mind to think that I was going to go out and have a good time and have good chats. This actually helped in a way.

I saw this chick at a booth who was promoting the Superbowl and had Madden set up on the Xbox 1 set up. She was Asian with blue highlights (red flag) and a nose-ring(another red flag) but she seemed mostly chill. As long as my opener wasn't "Hi, I read Roosh V" I think I was going to be ok.

I stopped, paused, looked at the booth for bit, then looked at her and did an upwards head nod at her with a skeptical look and I asked her what she was doing. My mind was in an interesting place in that the standards (mental filter) for what was coming out of my mouth was lower and the words were just flowing.

I’m not sure I was spitting good game but it was so easy to just talk and ramble. She said they were promoting the Superbowl and I could play the game. I said that I stopped playing videogames a while ago and that I totally forgot the Superbowl was going to happen. I asked if she was rooting for any team in particular. She said she didn’t really care and that she was into more basketball and hockey (bait, I think). I rhetorically asked/teased that with her indifference to the Superbowl I wondered if she was qualified to be manning the booth. Perhaps too much teasing and scaring the cat. She kind of shrugged her shoulders. I started rambling about trying to find Mexican food and looking for lunch. I was calmer than usual with a first approach but a bit nervous. I unconsciously clasped my hands together like Roosh did in that Romania video. I tend to clasp my hands together and crack my knuckles as a nervous tick, as I've noticed. I just don't know what to do with the hands though.

The conversation kind of fizzed out a bit as I got out of state and more nervous. I ejected; I really should have stayed. I saw her still at the booth while I was walking back after Approach #13. I should have re-opened her, chatted up some more and then gone for a number close. It would have been worth the shot. Still, my state of mind at the beginning seemed to help. Must experiment with state control in the future.

Approach #10: Glasses and heaphones chick (The Street near the local Uni)

She was wearing this kind of hipsterish-looking polarized glasses, headphones in, and a nose-ring. I thought, "Eh, why not?"

She was walking toward me in the opposite direction. She completely ignored me as I said “excuse me” 2 times. I looked behind me and no one gave a shit. I shrugged my shoulders and thought 2 things:
1) If that’s the worst rejection I can get then it’s really not that bad and
2) Where’s my next target? I started feeling hungry, and not for food either.

Approach #11: International Chinese Girl (The Street near local Uni)

Sometimes I let the inner Beta/Wuss (or the "Resistance" as the War of Art calls it) make excuses about why I shouldn't approach. "Not hot enough, bad approach logistics, not ready yet." You'll see why.

I saw this Chinese-looking girl standing near the trash can and thought that she would be receptive to being opened since she was stationary. I stopped a bit ahead of her, pulled out my phone and pretended to be looking for something, looked at her, walked to her (stopping 5-6 feet away) and delivered the pet shop opener.

As she spoke, her accent and vibe told me she was probably a Chinese international student. Girls born in China usually look better, don't have a resting bitch face compared to their American-born counterparts, and have a softer more feminine vibe.

She was a bit reserved but was very pleasant (like many Chinese girls I met while living in Beijing) and opened up after a bit. I tried to ramble with the "if I thought it would be this hard" line and the "random direction" line. I was unconsciously doing the Roosh Romania hand clasp/ hand rub thing again. She tried to direct me to the student union center. I didn't know what to say next so I fell back on playing dumb, prompting her to elaborate on her response. I ejected because I thought the conversation was coming to an end and had no idea how to take it from there. My mistake; I should have tried to stay and follow the number or bust rule.

Approach #12: Throwaway girl (The street near the local Uni)

I actually went into the Uni but I got apprehensive and they were having this meet the frats and sorority sort of event and it put me off even more.

I walked through the entire campus and like a punk didn't open anyone.

I resigned myself to hunting around the edges of the campus, looking for stragglers. I saw some random thick-looking chick. I thought, "Fuck it, why not," and I approached with the pet shop opener.

She said, “Oh I don’t know,” while not even turning towards me and doing the “walk away” lean. I knew this wasn’t even going to go anywhere. It didn’t even matter that I ejected; that approach was a non-starter.

At least I’m getting good at recognizing body language of people who are even open to talking and those who aren’t. I should probably dust off my copy of the "Definitive Book of Body Language" and give it another read.

Approach #13: Slightly older Oakland chick (The Street)

At this point, I was letting my state become disrupted but I allowed my frustration to fuel me. I got hungry and had to get at least one “not a complete disaster” approach. I decided that I was using “standards” and “approach logistics” as excuses not to approach. I mean, I figured out a way to approach the Chinese chick on the fly.

I gave up on the Uni chicks and walked down the same street that I had met Approach #2 and #4 on. I'm calling it "my street." It almost never fails to produce a girl who is not open to a little bit of conversation.

I saw this slightly older (mid to late 20s) chick walking toward me and opened her. She turned completely towards me and seemed pleasant. I complained about how I couldn’t find a pet store and the ramble was getting slightly easier. She asked if I was trying to get food or something and I transitioned into explaining how I’m getting a cat and dropped the “mean or snobby cat line.” She smiled slightly at it. I dropped the “which direction” line which made her smile more. That line consistently gets girls to smile/chuckle/laugh.

She then suggested Craigslists and my mind worked quickly and I smoothly threw out the “3-legged cat story” and she smoothly replied, “There’s nothing wrong with a 3-legged cat.” Maybe she knew it was on. I said something about not being too familiar with the area. She replied, “I’m actually from Oakland.” I foolishly went back to how I don’t know the area and commenting on where I was living before you could pick out a cat on the street. She said that Oakland is filled with stray cats as well. More bait from her, I think. I believe I continued ranting about not knowing the area and if I remember correctly it’s at this point her foot pointed away and she visibly stepped back.

Perhaps I unconsciously leaned forward or my lack of biting on her bait closed her off. Her body language started to become closed off and she leaned away. This fucked with me and I mentally concluded that this approach was over and ejected. I probably should have tried to calibrate and stick it out. After walking away I kept thinking, "Oakland? What the hell is a girl from Oakland doing here? Oakland...." Then I smacked myself on the forehead for being so stupid and I realized that she was throwing out a few bits of bait of her own but I'm the one who didn't bite. I go out to get these kinds of approaches, the approaches where the girls are pleasant and I actually realize or learn something.

My biggest problem is still continuing the ramble but also not knowing how to transition the pet shop ramble to a different subject or knowing whether or not to transition the pet shop ramble if the girl throws out bait. Must experiment more and re-read Day Bang.

Approach #14: Throwaway Girl (The Street near the local Uni)

There’s always at least one “throwaway girl” during a set of approaches and she usually fits the following criteria:
-Average looks
-Thick bordering on plump
-Glasses
-Yoga pants that makes her blob-like butt look worse than it already is
-Non-open body language immediately after opening
-Dark hair (not big enough sample size to determine yet)

I saw her walking towards me and I opened her and immediately she was like, “Oh I don’t know where it is,” with turned away body language and the “walk away” lean. I continued to ramble and she continued to lean further away and say, “I really don’t know. At least the first approach served its purpose to get me over the activation energy and get me hungry.

Approach #15: Police Interrogation Chick (The Street near the local Uni)

Sadly she was not as cute as Appoach #11 but she was bangable at the moment. I saw her walking towards me very slowly and opened her. It only took a few words and I could tell she was most likely a mainland Chinese or Taiwanese international student.

She asked, “Pet shop? What do you mean by pet shop?” I replied, almost confused and skeptical, “You know, a pet...shop...” “What?” she continued. “I’m looking for a pet shop, a place where they sell dogs and cats,” I said as I attempted to get things moving. “Oh...I do not know a place where they sell cats and dogs,” she replied. The interaction was painful but I continued to push forward with the “I’m looking for a cat for my friend” line. Nothing. I followed up with the “snobby, mean cat” line as well. This went over her head. I dropped the “random direction question,” which usually elicits a laugh from normal girls but again, it flew over her head. At this point, talking to my cat would be more entertaining; at least he has character. This girl was a boner killer.

I continued with the “If I knew it was going to be this hard” line and she asked me why I didn’t look it up on my phone. I quickly replied that I had used up all my data. Apparently that was enough for her because she pulled out her phone. I kept pushing the “where is it?” angle. She looked up pet shop locations on her phone while I attempted to ramble more and at this point I realized I had no idea how to transition the ramble. I had tried to pepper some “where I was living before” bait but she didn’t bite. Not even a nibble. I tried the “where I was living before...cats in the streets” line but nothing. I continued rambling about the pet shop to the best of my ability but I knew this was going nowhere.

She kind of motioned to go and I ejected. I’m not even angry I ejected. Though this conversation was a boner killer and resembled a police interrogation, this was the most I have ever rambled, and under pressure too. I think it lasted at least two minutes. Now I can spout bullshit for two minutes straight. Maybe one day I will be able to spout bullshit for hours like a woman.

Approach #16: Christina ("My Street")

Sometimes the Universe takes pity on you and throws you a bone. This approach might have been it. One of my buddies was so interested in my Day Game endeavors that he wanted me to put my phone on speaker while he listened in on mute. I told him that Day Game is not glamorous as it seems. Most of it is boring.

After walking down "My Street" and seeing no prospects, I decided to swing around the courthouse and if I saw no prospects I would call it a day. My friend was still creepin' on my phone and I was mentally winding down when I saw a young girl with dirty blonde hair in formal office attire. She looked familiar. It turned out it was a girl who did mock trial with me in high school. We were never more than acquaintances (never really hung out or interacted too much) but we knew who the other was. I squinted at her in a “you look familiar” sort of gaze. She returned it, smiling. I hung up on my boy because as sure as I was of the law of gravity, I was sure of getting her number. The "old me" who used to slap a girl's ass playfully if I was "feelin' it" or who made out back-to-back with two girls who were friends and took me to dinner started to come out again. No more "pet shop" openers; I went for the kill.

“Hey,” I opened energetically, “You look familiar!” “Hey, Anti-Riot! Long time no see!” she replied. She look relatively the same except she had some wrinkles and crow's feet. Age is not kind to white girls. But IDGAF, WB. We exchanged the “what are you doing here’s.” I said I was in town for a bit. We then exchanged what we were up to over the years since I high school. She said she worked at the courthouse. I then said I had an interesting few years after high school when I lived in China and New York. Perhaps I could have phrased these in a more “baity” form. She asked if I was going to court. I said, “Well I hope not. I haven’t done anything bad... lately.” She kind of laughed and said, “No I mean for work. Do you work in law because you were in mock trial...” I replied, “Naw, I mean I was good at what I did in mock trial with the whole pre-trial thing. Ah sorry, I’m kind of tooting my own horn here.” I caught myself and swiftly followed with a, “Naw I’m not really sorry. I was good at what I did, but law’s not really for me.”

I followed up that I was in town for a few days before leaving the country for work (lol bait). She asked me where and I replied to Vietnam (lol more vague bait). She asked what for and I replied for teaching English and some business. I might have thrown in a “You look different” sort of statement. Well she did, I don't remember the crow's feet from when she was 18.

I tried my best to appear confident and hopefully not slouch or lean in. I threw in how I didn’t really see many people from high school around except for a few people who still work at the grocery store near my place. I also complained (just a bit) how This city kind of gets me a bit down, compared to China or NYC. I realized her right foot was pointing away a bit while the other foot was still pointed towards me. Her body was still completely facing me while I was still at a slight glancing angle.

I then thought now was a good time to number close or something like that. I said, “Well hey I’m not here too long but let’s catch up over drinks.” Perhaps I could have phrased that more directly, such as, “Well hey I’m not here too long but let’s get drinks.” She replied, “Sure,” with a few slight, rapid nods. I took my phone out of my pocket with one hand, unlocking it with the fingerprint scanner. She started to say, “4-,” until I intejected with, “No. Here,” as I handed her my phone. “Put it in,” (heh) I replied in a calm but dominant tone, trying not to sound domineering. “Ok,” she complied. “Well, hey I gotta run but it was cool seeing you,” I said as I was about to leave. “Yeah it was great seeing you,” she replied, also adding, “Text me.” For whatever reason I stuck out my hand to shake hers and I made sure to hang on an extra half-second to second.

I went back to the office to devour Bang’s texting guide and first date formula. I was so hopped up on Game energy I nearly forgot to eat my lunch. I scoured the forums for threads on setting up dates and Tuths’ First Date Bang Recipe. I may have gone overboard and I’m probably too excited. My dry spell is nearly half a year and all I can think about is how I would ram her vagina two ways till Sunday, because that’s when my flight leaves.

With the knowledge that the meetup on Saturday is cancelled and that I have a short amount of time I cannot wait 2 days to text nor will I text tonight (Wednesday); it would be too desperate. I will compromise and wait until Thursday night and text around 8 to 9. I'm not sure if this will convert to a date but I did put it out rather bluntly that I would be leaving this Sunday and she seemed down for drinks. Her "text me" seems hopeful but also like a dangling carrot, and hopefully my telling her to put her number in my phone helped.

As of right now, I'm wondering how to proceed as there are a few potential issues:
- If she's down for Friday or Saturday (I did say rather bluntly that I was in town for a few days)
- I’m wondering how I can phrase the text to have Friday and Saturday(though it’s way riskier) open for drinks
- Logistics, such as who's driving, where she lives, what do if we both drive there, and how to get her back to my place
- If things go well if I should heat things up in the car or at my house (I'm staying with my parents but they sleep early)

I shouldn't value this too much and I should be "that guy" that Roosh mentions. I admit my sexless time in high school may be rearing it's ugly head and I'm unconsciously seeing this an opportunity to give a big "fuck you" to my not so good high school experience. I'm making peace with myself though that things aren't happening, and in order to kill expectations I will continue to go out and Day Game today. But it also comes down to the fact that I am also very "hungry" and want to squeeze in a bang before I leave.

If any one has any thoughts/advice/criticisms/real talk to offer I'd appreciate that.

Seems like time isn't on your side which makes things difficult but not impossible.

Check out Tuth's recipe for first date bangs.
thread-8681....ght=Recipe

Text something like "hey it's Anti-Riot. I'll be heading to xxxxx tonight and I feel like dragging you there with me [Image: wink.gif]" or, after your introductory text, say something like "I'll be at xxxxx tonight. There's a bartender there who looks 99% like she could be your long lost twin sister. It's crazy you need to check this out"

Shoot for a good bar as close to your place as possible. Offer to pick her up and take her to the venue. If she insists on driving to the venue then you should take an uber. The aim here is to make sure that when it's time it will be either you taking her back to her place (with the intention to enter) or her taking you back to your place (where you will casually invite/bait her in).

Or maybe just straight up invite her to your place to watch or movie or something (If that's possible). thread-28403...=zero+date

All the best.

Quote: (02-04-2016 10:49 PM)SydneyD Wrote:  

Seems like time isn't on your side which makes things difficult but not impossible.

Check out Tuth's recipe for first date bangs.
thread-8681....ght=Recipe

Text something like "hey it's Anti-Riot. I'll be heading to xxxxx tonight and I feel like dragging you there with me [Image: wink.gif]" or, after your introductory text, say something like "I'll be at xxxxx tonight. There's a bartender there who looks 99% like she could be your long lost twin sister. It's crazy you need to check this out"

Shoot for a good bar as close to your place as possible. Offer to pick her up and take her to the venue. If she insists on driving to the venue then you should take an uber. The aim here is to make sure that when it's time it will be either you taking her back to her place (with the intention to enter) or her taking you back to your place (where you will casually invite/bait her in).

Or maybe just straight up invite her to your place to watch or movie or something (If that's possible). thread-28403...=zero+date

All the best.

Didn't see your post until after I sent the text. I sent off the standard one outlined in Bang: "hey Christina its Anti-Riot. how are you" Maybe I could have omitted my name if I was feeling daring.

I sent it off at 8:34 p.m. and she replied at 11:49 p.m., just missing the 3 hour cutoff. Not sending a text within 3 hours sounds like a red flag.

I thought about sending one at 1:00 a.m. or a bit later maybe framing it as if I'm out late. But the reality is, I wouldn't text if I was out having fun and had I gone to sleep earlier as planned I wouldn't have seen the text anyways.

I'd appreciate advice but I got a bad feeling about this one. Thinking I'll continue as outlined in Bang and send out a reply after I'm done with gym in the morning. Then I'll think about how/if I want to send a text that leaves tomorrow night and Saturday night open.

Thanks for the pointers Sydney.

Been terribly distracted with work and Tinder while in Saigon. First day game approach at a well known mall in D1 yielded an interesting bang.

Will update.

Approach #17: Random Ass Watch Store Girl (Some big ass mall in Saigon)

I had just met up with a forum member. We clicked so we decided to head to a big ass mall in the central district (members who've been in Saigon for a while probably know which mall) to do some Day Game.

We went into a watch store where I opened some random ass watch store girl. My buddy had gone first, so the rules dictate he gets to open the cutest girl. I cannot for the life of me remember what I said but it wasn't going well. I spotted the boss and tried to run interference while my buddy gamed the cute chick. He seemed to be doing well, since he got her Facebook. We bounced.

Approach #18: Momma Cougar (Same big ass mall)

I was still very green at the time (still kinda am), so I didn't notice this hottie in a dress and heels walking by me and my buddy and giving us the "look of lust." "Dude, she just gave you the look. Approach," my buddy told me. "Shit, hold my helmet," I replied. Before my mind could think I fast walked after her and opened, "Excuse me! Excuse me. Do you know a good watch store around here?" What I said afterwards was pretty bad, but I managed to communicate that i was new in the city and needed someone (preferably a hot female) to show me around the local restaurants.

She spoke good English. After more banal conversation on my end, I number closed. "Put your number in my phone," I nonchalantly told her after suggesting we trade digits. We left and she opened me on Viber. Good signs.

During our first meeting, she showed up in a car. By herself. Big baller girl, nice. We ate at a restaurant where she was very receptive to my kino and her leg would stroke against mine. I may not have that many notches to my name, but I know IOIs when I see them. I suggested we go to a cafe, but I didn't know where. She took care of it and drove me to a cafe, which was unsurprisingly empty. More banter and kino, and she was giving those micro-looks at my lips, so I kissed. She was taken aback, but I knew she was down for it. Kissed more. Told me she had husband and kid. Too horny. Too excited. But unfortunately she had to get back to work.

Second date started at a great coffee shop. More kino and kissing. She showed up in a dress and heels, just like I told her to. I wanted to find a nearby place to "rest." She basically drove me to a love motel. Got my first VN flag. She gave an excellent performance. I was just happy to break an 8 month long dry streak.

18th Day Game approach. 2nd foreign country approach. 1st bang as a result of "Game." And a married MILF at that.

I eventually broke it off after seeing a picture of her husband and kid. She told me she loved me. What ensued was her going insane for the next 3-4 months, me changing her name to "Don't Pick Up," and blocking her. She called me on a different number. She threw a fit, but I told her that if she didn't give a shit about her husband, then she should give a shit about her kid and stop trying to fuck up her marriage. *Click* I'm becoming a different person.

Got 2 new notches from Tinder. Lost out on 2 guaranteed bangs and 1 possible bang because I live with a family member for the time being, because of money.

I have developed through trial and error and much frustration, a system to bang girls at a nearby hotel. Is it an efficient system? Hell no. Could I be getting more bangs if I had my own place? Definitely.

Still, I'm not going to count these bangs as approaches since Tinder doesn't really count anyway. I realize just how much Tinder has killed my beginning and middle game. My date and closing game have gotten much better as a result from still going on dates. My system for getting the makeout and getting the girl back to my hotel room is starting to resemble a loose system that is bringing me consistent success. The "lets go to _______ but I need to drop something off/charge my phone at my place" line is killer.

I have somehow swiped through all available matches within a 40 mile radius in Saigon. I thought it wasn't possible. It must be a sign from God to stop swiping through these gay apps and start Day Gaming and approaching like a man. Tinder has tired me out, and I think I'm ready to take a break and actually start approaching again. Updates to follow.

^ Let us know if you find any better day game spots than Vincom. That was the most disheartening thing about such a huge city if that is the best spot available.

Also shocked you have 2 approached in Saigon over a 3 month period.

Why is this?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (09-06-2016 03:43 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ Let us know if you find any better day game spots than Vincom.

Another member who's been consistently Day Gaming says the Walking Street is pretty good, but I haven't approached enough to make an assessment on it.

But, someone from the Saigon group had the bright idea to scope out universities with the hottest girls (we have it narrowed down to 3) and do some Day Game at the surrounding cafes. It sounds like an idea worth testing out.

I get the impression that there are tons of potential day game spots that just haven't been entirely uncovered by forum members or there might be an issue with the language barrier. I'll be staying in Vietnam long term and so will a few other members. We're working on a datasheet that's more up to date.

From talking with other members here, it seems that street game is not the best choice. Venues are more preferred. I've also been experimenting with English openers and Vietnamese openers.

I only approached 2 because I got into Tinder almost immediately after the momma cougar debacle. Been using Tinder ever since because it's such a low investment and "easy" way to schedule dates with girls and get bangs. I'm not counting Tinder notches/dates as approaches, since they really aren't. I also don't have my own room yet, which is something I'm working on.

Fingered a girl in a coffee shop though. That was fun.

Quote: (09-06-2016 03:27 PM)Anti-Riot Wrote:  

He seemed to be doing well, since he got her Facebook. We bounced.

I got cock blocked by the damn middle aged manager. Too bad nobody comes into her shop and hits on her anymore.

Oh momma cougar, we'll always have Vincom....

Hoping to see more approaches here than Tinder.