rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best European city to live for 1500 Euro's a month?

What are some nice cities for younger guys where 1500 euro's is enough to live relatively comfortable? Cities in Bulgaria come to mind but what are the other ones?

You could live very well in a lot of the Eastern European cities on that kind of money.

Budapest would be my choice. You can get a decent pad there for 400-500 euros a month or less..

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

What is your guys take on bulgaria vs hungary?

I believe that in 2nd Tier Cities in Portugal and Spain you can afford a modest but confortable life style with 1500 Euros

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (07-07-2011 01:29 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

What is your guys take on bulgaria vs hungary?

Not been to Bulgaria but it is a dirt cheap place, I know a few Brits that bought property there for 10,000 pounds.

Hungary I have been several times and liked it, actually thought about living there. I would say the women are not the prettiest but they are very sexy to say the least. Summertime in Budapest is amazing, lots to do and you will never get bored. I would imagine a foreigner in some of the 2nd tier cities like Szeged and Debrecen would do quite well.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-07-2011 09:53 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I believe that in 2nd Tier Cities in Portugal and Spain you can afford a modest but confortable life style with 1500 Euros

Definitely. You could easily live in 2nd tier city in Spain for that much. In Southern Spain for example, Malaga, Sevilla, Granada and even Marbella in fact(as long as you live in the Spanish, not tourist area) are all doable for 1500 Euros a month. Actually that's what a lot of working Spaniards make.

I've checked out some pictures of Bulgarian and Hungarian women. They aren't really my type... Looks like I will check out 2nd tier cities in Portugal and Spain and maybe Italy(?.) English speakers could be a problem there though...

Quote: (07-08-2011 02:45 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

I've checked out some pictures of Bulgarian and Hungarian women. They aren't really my type... Looks like I will check out 2nd tier cities in Portugal and Spain and maybe Italy(?.) English speakers could be a problem there though...

Sevilla. Lots of foreigners around. Students, travellers etc. It's a great little city too. 1500 Euros would take you a long way. A lot of places are walking distance and public transport is excellent. And the women are considered some of the hottest in Spain.

You will also find a lot of English speakers in the coastal areas of Spain and Portugal. Marbella has a pretty large expat community.

If you are interested in Italy, I am sure there are cities where your budget would be sufficient, though I cant give you specific examples. Greece is another option. Thessaloniki is supposed to be a nice city.

Quote: (07-08-2011 09:53 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2011 02:45 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

Sevilla. Lots of foreigners around. Students, travellers etc. It's a great little city too. 1500 Euros would take you a long way. A lot of places are walking distance and public transport is excellent. And the women are considered some of the hottest in Spain.

You will also find a lot of English speakers in the coastal areas of Spain and Portugal. Marbella has a pretty large expat community.

If you are interested in Italy, I am sure there are cities where your budget would be sufficient, though I cant give you specific examples. Greece is another option. Thessaloniki is supposed to be a nice city.

What have you seen rents for in Sevilla?

http://www.pisos.com/alquilar/piso-pilas...700/fotos/

Apparently a decent looking apt in Sevilla is about 350 euro's for 60 m2.

Geronimo -

Nice.

Are those rentals mostly by the month or do you need to stay a year?

http://www.absolutespainforum.com/moving...l#post4800

Some Spain 'experts' on renting in Spain.

Quote: (07-08-2011 09:53 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Thessaloniki is supposed to be a nice city.

Yeah, just don't go there in summertime. How does 45 degrees Centigrade sound? That's above 100 F.
Besides hot, I find it also crowded, dusty, and generally not too pretty. Better areas around it, by the beach.
Local greek girls' minds are now preoccupied with national crisis, debt, GNP, joblessness, strikes, etc. I guess they won't be too DTF.

You'd be very well off in Porto, Portugal for 1500 euros a month. I'm paying 150 euro/month, utilities included, for a room in a shared apartment in the center (found through friends). Beer is 1 to 1.30 in non-tourist places in the center, wine etc. as low as 50 cents a glass a bit outside. There are some pretty decent places where 3.50 gets you soup, main course, wine, and coffee for lunch; 10 euro would get you a fancy dinner. The architecture is great, beaches are decent but the Atlantic is extremely cold up here, even in the summer. It's a pretty good place to learn to surf the rest of the year.

I have lived in Seville for the past 13 yrs. If it were not for my biz, I would have left a LONG time ago. Unless you LOVE flamenco, bullfights, tapas, hot ass weather, and closed minded people, stay away. Seville is nothing more than a big village in my EXPERT opinion. I speak perfect Spanish and even have local friends. Not many people speak any English at all. Why should they if they don't travel? Which many don't. Still...you are an outsider in a lot of ways. It's just not multicultural at all, no variety of food, culture, or nightlife (tons of shit local bars playing shit music...the same shit music mind you for the past 13 yrs...no joke). Spain is a lot more closed than people think. Remember these people grow up in the same village, go to the uni there, then get a pad right down the street from their parents while working in the same town all their life...while hanging out with their lifelong friends. I have had conversations with people and heard things said that would make any person who has actually done any travelling cringe!!! You see this when you live there. Granted, 1500 euros would let you live more or less well. But forget that shit about 350 euros for a nice pad. Plan to spend easy 600-700 euros. 250-300 is about what you pay for a ROOM in a shared apartment with other students. I would come to visit...but living here...it's another world. Why do you think all these Spanish guys are trying to get pussy in other East Euro countries? Dealing with Spanish girls is a pain in the ass dude, trust me. Pass.

Quote: (07-11-2011 03:51 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Local greek girls' minds are now preoccupied with national crisis, debt, GNP, joblessness, strikes, etc. I guess they won't be too DTF.

Don't be so sure. Crisis often breeds a need for release.

Also, the prospect of an American sugar daddy to fly a gal out of dodge when it all goes down would have an appeal to a certain set of women.

Quote: (09-12-2011 09:38 PM)opening23 Wrote:  

I have lived in Seville for the past 13 yrs. If it were not for my biz, I would have left a LONG time ago. Unless you LOVE flamenco, bullfights, tapas, hot ass weather, and closed minded people, stay away. Seville is nothing more than a big village in my EXPERT opinion. I speak perfect Spanish and even have local friends. Not many people speak any English at all. Why should they if they don't travel? Which many don't. Still...you are an outsider in a lot of ways. It's just not multicultural at all, no variety of food, culture, or nightlife (tons of shit local bars playing shit music...the same shit music mind you for the past 13 yrs...no joke). Spain is a lot more closed than people think. Remember these people grow up in the same village, go to the uni there, then get a pad right down the street from their parents while working in the same town all their life...while hanging out with their lifelong friends. I have had conversations with people and heard things said that would make any person who has actually done any travelling cringe!!! You see this when you live there. Granted, 1500 euros would let you live more or less well. But forget that shit about 350 euros for a nice pad. Plan to spend easy 600-700 euros. 250-300 is about what you pay for a ROOM in a shared apartment with other students. I would come to visit...but living here...it's another world. Why do you think all these Spanish guys are trying to get pussy in other East Euro countries? Dealing with Spanish girls is a pain in the ass dude, trust me. Pass.

Wow...that's a real pasting you gave the place..or the people from there!

One of the best looking girls I've ever met is from Sevilla,I'm talking top model level,height ,everything,met her in a club in London and she was sweet as.
She was around 19..

I guess she's 23-4 now.
Funny thing is every time I check her Facebook her status is :Single
Do they just not put out??

I would still like to visit,but seems like pergatory long term.

Hope you manage to escape somewhere you prefer!

Quote: (07-06-2011 09:23 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Budapest would be my choice. You can get a decent pad there for 400-500 euros a month or less..

Short-term and furnished?

Quote: (09-12-2011 09:38 PM)opening23 Wrote:  

Why not move to Puerto Banus or Marbella?

Granada, Spain is nice. Plenty of college talent, although the city is rather small so it might get old quickly for a longer stay. They party every night of the week, however.

I'm also looking for somewhere more long term in Europe. Been living in Serbia for a couple of years, it's pretty cool, cheapish, good weather outside of winter, hot girls etc, but I don't want to live there anymore.

Going back to Lviv next week, Ukraine is too good, but I think my life expectancy will plummet if I live there long term. Hot easy girls, 1 Euro cigarettes, Vodka cheaper than water!

I was also thinking about Porto, Portugal. Would be nice to live by the sea, surfing, golf, beach...what are Portugese women like?.

Deb -

"Been living in Serbia for a couple of years, it's pretty cool, cheapish, good weather outside of winter, hot girls etc"

Bust out a Data Sheet on Serbia holmes.

Break it down.

"but I don't want to live there anymore."

Then you won't mind revealing all the great spots there, right?

And, welcome to the forum.

Quote: (09-13-2011 08:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2011 05:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Deb -

"Been living in Serbia for a couple of years, it's pretty cool, cheapish, good weather outside of winter, hot girls etc"

Break it down.

Well Belgrade is great in the summer, many of the nightclubs are on the river, they call them "splavs". There is a mixture of Splavs for every musical taste.

There's also an artificial lake, where people swim and sunbathe etc, your eyes will pop out of your head there

All in all it's a varied music scene, people party late here, 1am onwards

I'm becoming a bit of a woman hater here though, they are very hot, but also very stuck up and arrogant sometimes. I do alright here, but leaving and going to Ukraine was a breath of fresh air for me, so my time in Belgrade is over.

Quote: (09-14-2011 05:10 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2011 08:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2011 05:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Deb -

Break it down.

Well Belgrade is great in the summer, many of the nightclubs are on the river, they call them "splavs". There is a mixture of Splavs for every musical taste.

There's also an artificial lake, where people swim and sunbathe etc, your eyes will pop out of your head there

All in all it's a varied music scene, people party late here, 1am onwards

I'm becoming a bit of a woman hater here though, they are very hot, but also very stuck up and arrogant sometimes. I do alright here, but leaving and going to Ukraine was a breath of fresh air for me, so my time in Belgrade is over.

You wont many hoes here either, it's too conservative