rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want To Live in Medellin? Work With Our Start-up.

Whats up fellas.

We're looking for some motivated young guys to come down and work with our start-up based out of Medellin. I live here with the founder of the business and am leading the marketing strategy to help us grow from 6 to 7 (then 8) figures. Needless to say biz is booming and we need some killers on our team

If you want to come down and help us build some stuff, learn a lot and have an awesome time, send me a message. We currently have 15 team members and looking to bring on at least 4 more in the near future
  • Client Managers
  • Inside Sales Guys
  • Content Marketing/Webinar Guys
  • SEO Experts/Technical WP & Developers
The above is what we're looking for. One caveat is that we need someone with experience in WordPress and/or real estate. A base-level understanding of Real Estate and Real Estate technology such as CRM's is really important. For the right people what we have to offer is:
  • A KILLER team environment
  • Great pay vs cost of living
  • Learn and take on responsibility quickly
  • Get introduced to some very successful people here/network (guys making 6 figs or straight up millionaires)
  • Live in the city of Eternal Spring
Hasta pronto!

TS, glad to see you're doing well in this new venture.

I don't want to take away from the purpose of your thread, but I would be interested in how you guys are doing when it comes to hiring/working with the local programmers there.

I have read it was heating up and am scouting locations for a development center that will be put into place this year.

PM me if you want.

Cheers!

We're actually not working with local devs. Can't really chime in on local staff. All of our team is digital, most in north america and Europe. Some philipinnos for support and technical stuff

I'll be in touch when I'm back from the gym. This looks great.

Quote: (02-03-2016 10:24 AM)TravellingSoldier Wrote:  

Whats up fellas.

We're looking for some motivated young guys to come down and work with our start-up based out of Medellin. I live here with the founder of the business and am leading the marketing strategy to help us grow from 6 to 7 (then 8) figures. Needless to say biz is booming and we need some killers on our team

If you want to come down and help us build some stuff, learn a lot and have an awesome time, send me a message. We currently have 15 team members and looking to bring on at least 4 more in the near future
  • Client Managers
  • Inside Sales Guys
The above is what we're looking for. One caveat is that we need someone with experience in WordPress and/or real estate. A base-level understanding of Real Estate and Real Estate technology such as CRM's is really important. For the right people what we have to offer is:
  • Get introduced to some very successful people here/network (guys making 6 figs or straight up millionaires)
Hasta pronto!

What solution does your product provide? Link to website?

Best of luck in your business venture.

I met a few guys from the forum already working in Medellin and all were getting foreign salaries not pesos. The greenback goes a long way there.

Not going to post our website here for identity reasons but if you send me a msg and seem like a good fit will obviously explain more

I will PM you but here are some questions that might be also interesting to others.

a) Do we need a work visa?
(If yes, would you help getting through the process of getting a work visa?)

b) Is Spanish a plus or mandatory?

A) you can stay 6 months with regular visa extension. For the right person we may help extend that otherwise you can work virtually after 6 months.
B) I don't think it matters to the business but if you're going to live here you'll want to speak Spanish lol

Sorry guys its not letting me reply to your msgs in private idk why. Says I'm blocked

"Texas" if you see this send me your whatsapp or something so I can msg you

Whats up fellas.

• Client Managers
  • Inside Sales Guys
Hasta pronto!

I"m doing something very similar but for another company and mainly doing paid traffic. I'll be down in Medellin working location independently for them as well as working on my own side ventures.

Will be cool to network with you guys for sure and shoot some ideas around. I know SEO quite well so you guys can pick my brain if you so wish. I'll be traveling down there with another digital entrepreneur.

Quote: (02-04-2016 07:00 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Whats up fellas.

• Client Managers
  • Inside Sales Guys
Hasta pronto!

I"m doing something very similar but for another company and mainly doing paid traffic. I'll be down in Medellin working location independently for them as well as working on my own side ventures.

Will be cool to network with you guys for sure and shoot some ideas around. I know SEO quite well so you guys can pick my brain if you so wish. I'll be traveling down there with another digital entrepreneur.

Great man, when you get here send me a message

BTW anyone who is messaging me - at least for the technical side of things we're not looking to coach - you have to be already a good developer to join our team. I say this because I've had a bunch of guys tell me they're just learning WP lol. By all means do some freelance work on upwork until you have a better understanding and come back and we'll talk [Image: smile.gif]

everyone else ill get to msg's soon - just a little hectic as im CMO and also handling role of HR too

Who's in town right now?

Quote: (02-27-2016 02:05 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Who's in town right now?

Me and a couple of other repped guys are staying over near the estadio, we're going out tonight if you want to join us.

Quote: (02-27-2016 04:55 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Who's in town right now?

Me and a couple of other repped guys are staying over near the estadio, we're going out tonight if you want to join us.

Maybe we should just charter a flight and get all the oil guys down lol.

Quote: (02-28-2016 06:49 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2016 04:55 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Who's in town right now?

Maybe we should just charter a flight and get all the oil guys down lol.

I'm heading down in the next month or so.

I'm a .net developer,I sent you a pm