rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are women so irresponsible customers?

Since not long ago, I am trying to rent one room in my grandmothers apartment to students, in order to make some small money on the side. Not a significant amount, but it is a start.

It is located in a nice place in town, and the room is in quite nice condition - all expenses such as water and electricity are covered.

It has drawn a lot of interest of course, but I have noticed a pattern.

Whenever I have an appointment with a potential male customer (I always insist on that, I want to know with what kind of person I deal with) he shows up on time, checks the room, and says that he will let me know if he wants to live there.

Fair enough.

But with all my potential female customers (yes, i really mean ALL! - 5 so far) it is a completely different story. We schedule an appointment, and they never show up! And they did not bother letting us know!

I do not bother calling them - if they do not have any responsibility, I tend to stand clear.

Keep in mind that this is Eastern Europe - so you can't really blame the Anglo culture.

So, the question is - why females are such terrible customers compared to men? Is it corrupting Western influence? Female mindset? Or something else?

We can debate why, but it sounds like you need a better system for renting the room out, regardless of gender.

Maybe AirBnB?

Quote: (02-02-2016 11:03 AM)Irenicus Wrote:  

Since not long ago, I am trying to rent one room in my grandmothers apartment to students, in order to make some small money on the side. Not a significant amount, but it is a start.

It is located in a nice place in town, and the room is in quite nice condition - all expenses such as water and electricity are covered.

It has drawn a lot of interest of course, but I have noticed a pattern.

Whenever I have an appointment with a potential male customer (I always insist on that, I want to know with what kind of person I deal with) he shows up on time, checks the room, and says that he will let me know if he wants to live there.

Fair enough.

But with all my potential female customers (yes, i really mean ALL! - 5 so far) it is a completely different story. We schedule an appointment, and they never show up! And they did not bother letting us know!

I do not bother calling them - if they do not have any responsibility, I tend to stand clear.

Keep in mind that this is Eastern Europe - so you can't really blame the Anglo culture.

So, the question is - why females are such terrible customers compared to men? Is it corrupting Western influence? Female mindset? Or something else?

It's just the basic flake behavior that's been so widely accepted by women today. If they've never been accountable their entire lives for this behavior, and everyone else just awaits their pleasure and convenience, why would this be any different?

Well, I have found women to be by far better customers in my business. They pay more in general and love impulse spending.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I believe its in the hamsters mind at the time she signed up to meet you that SHE wanted to move out, maybe she was mad at the world, maybe she was in a tough spot where she was, whatever the reason, at that one moment she emotionally made a decision to make a reservation to see/possibly rent your room. Then after the week or 2 that they schedule everything goes back to normal in there hamster minds and life and thus forget they even made the commitment to meet you . Its that simple, while males when committed, when we deep down say enough enough . We don't look back and we find whatever way to move forward never to go back to where stupid shit lies.

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"

Nah, this is basic female behavior. This is why I no longer get mad when a girl flake.

I have the exact same story with you whenever I look for a roommate. Girls would be texting swarming me saying how they MUST have the room etc. Then never show up nor follow up. Almost all the male (even the gay ones [Image: lol.gif] ) show up or warn ahead of time if they cant make it.

They behave like that even in business. I'm a client executive and chasing after big female directors to get them to confirm the order is a pain, while they are the one who want the delivery fast and correct.

It's not in female to be responsible unless it's something to do with their maternal instinct, though even that is dying out.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

It has very little to do with genetics in my opinion. It's mostly conditioning.

When people never experience consequences for their actions, they begin to believe that the world revolves around them.

I'm the King of Beijing!