rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dental design. Good investment?

How fucked up are your teeth? How yellow are they?

I`ve been undergoing dental treatment for a feww months now. I had braces when i was a kid, but I was pretty stubborn and ripped them off before the treatment was 100% done.

As a result, my teeth slowly went crooked again... nothing fatal, but still. If you`re into being aesthetic or whatever, crooked teeth are not the thing for you.

So, after a few months of slowly straightening my teeth, i saw quite a difference, but my teeth are still quite small, irregular and yellowish (i drink tons of black coffee so..), so my dentist asked why i didn`t get a dental design. Of course, he wants to get some extra bucks, but still got me wondering.

The dental design consists on sticking super slim plates on your teeth. These do not stain unless you are a heavy smoker and the look like a hollywood smile.

THey cost a lot more though.

What are your thoughts?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtmg_B_u8OFTKkc6V3IVM...XLaf8sYNow]

What's 'a lot' more?

I had braces a while back, and they ran around $6,000.

Quote: (02-01-2016 09:04 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

What's 'a lot' more?

I had braces a while back, and they ran around $6,000.

Well that depends on where you`re living.
In the states, a good dental design costs about 10k. In latin america you can get a great one for 2-3k.

So basically, you wasted a lot of cash in braces man.

You think as a 10 year old my parents and myself would have been comfortable going to latin America for cheap braces? My braces had to be adjusted and tightened every other month. The money saved with el cheapo dental in Mexico would have been eaten up by airplane costs.

If I was your parent growing up I would have smacked you silly for taking out those braces.

A good set of teeth are KILLER for game and life in general. If you have nasty teeth women won't want to kiss you and you'll be finding yourself hiding your teeth when talking.

Screw temporary fixes and do the real thing. Get a proper set of braces so your teeth aren't jagged. Next start brushing with baking soda and H2O2. That will clean your teeth up quickly.

Permanent fix plus a super cheap solution for maintaining them. Much better.

Id skip. Those sounds like veeners.

Its basically glued on fingernails. Bite into an apple or sandwich and one time itll fly off.

If you really want to do it (as a man). Id recommend zirconia crowns. Strength is much higher.

Women really watch what they eat so its better suited for them and chewing force is less.

But hey its your life and $ do what you want.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude