rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bumping into the one that got away....

kind of a vent..bumped into my exxx..but really it was almost about 6 years ago but we only went out for 3 months...everyone thought we were perfect for each..and maybe we were..anyways..due to me travelling for my job we didn't think we were both ready for a commited relationship..

just found out that the guy she met a month right after me..she married him

when i bumped into her she said she got married..blah blah blah...kind of made me think..sigh..i just smiled and told her i was happy for her.

feelsbadman

That she is still on your mind at all is a problem in itself.

I doubt a six year old fling with whom you were only serious for a three month period is worth anywhere near the level of consideration you're now giving her in your mind.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Based on my calculations that means she has probably been married for 4 or 5 years which means she is probably pining for some strange right now (if she is not already geting it from someone else).

Sounds like an opportunity to me.

It's okay to cry sometimes and re-evaluate your entire existence.

+1 Lumiere

Reading the response/approach of Shennie and then Lumiere, just made me realize the difference between beta and alpha!