rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some manosphere related doodles I made

Im a bit of a doodler,thought you might want to check out some of these and offer me suggestions to improve my work or just a good critique [Image: smile.gif]

Click on images for full size

Social justice
[Image: n85wSMAm.jpg]

Style vs style
[Image: MmYaSYnm.jpg]

Mirror,mirror
[Image: 5FH7xGim.jpg]

The social justice apocalypse,book of revelations
[Image: nDGINMim.jpg]

King of the lesbians
[Image: q0vizQCm.jpg?1]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

The images are too small mate.

I can't read most of the writing and detail.

Ah damn,Let me refix the linking!

Done,just click on the images to get the full size one

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Get an instagram account, or a website, and take it one step further!

Redpillcomics 2.0?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (01-28-2016 04:17 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Get an instagram account, or a website, and take it one step further!

As a matter of fact I DO have a website, Master Quintus!

http://blog.vagart.info/

I've been upping up on the ante,havent got much attention yet,but every one starts somewhere I guess![Image: banana.gif]

Is the feminist looking in the mirror supposed to be a ham beast?

If so i chuckled quite a bit.

El Gostro,

I hope you continue to develop that work and get your message out there. Besides Ben Garrison, I can't think of any cartoonist in this part of the internet.

Could be a great opportunity. Go for it!

There's some funny ideas here. Keep it up!

I chuckled at the girl looking at the slug in the mirror. Keep on doing it man.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Nice work! There is a niche to be filled here.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hahaha nice man.. I sense a new comic coming out soon [Image: wink.gif]

I liked the small details in the hand drawn comics. The hambeasts vibrator on the floor of a messy room, the attractive women being served drinks and gifts while she is attention whoring/being narcissistic, and the male being castrated while crucified upside-down.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Great work, thanks for sharing.

Quote: (01-28-2016 04:48 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

El Gostro,

I hope you continue to develop that work and get your message out there. Besides Ben Garrison, I can't think of any cartoonist in this part of the internet.

I stumbled across this guy recently: Red Panels

Simple messages, quality work.

Not on here much anymore. I'm either out on 2 wheels or trying to kill something.

Quote: (01-29-2016 09:59 AM)J. Spice Wrote:  

Punchy stuff - exactly what we need.

OP: I think you could benefit from working in panels. Hard to depict different attitudes without dialogue.

From the morbidness of your hand-drawn images, I get the impression that your first red pill was bitter.

Quote: (01-29-2016 10:39 AM)dispenser Wrote:  

Punchy stuff - exactly what we need.

OP: I think you could benefit from working in panels. Hard to depict different attitudes without dialogue.

From the morbidness of your hand-drawn images, I get the impression that your first red pill was bitter.

@J.Spice:
Awesome stuff,I didnt know these comics,certainly made me chuckle [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

@Dispenser
Yeah,I've recently discovered that text is more neccesary when doing online comics kind of thing,as a kid I was a fan of mute comics (needless to say I pissed myself over Sergio Aragones's work)
But yeah,will keep working on it to achieve a proper delivery,thanks for the tip!

As for my red pill,it was a bittersweet thing,but well what doesnt kill you should make you stronger I'd think!

Quote: (01-29-2016 03:33 AM)Dominance Wrote:  

Hahaha nice man.. I sense a new comic coming out soon [Image: wink.gif]

I would say you are correct,my good sir!
[Image: emcbwffm.jpg]
(I'm also editing the first post to include the thumbnail)

To everyone:

[Image: exclamation.gif] HOLY SHIT!!!! [Image: exclamation.gif]
I am simply amazed and gleeful at the response you've given me,if anything I will probably be doodling 24/7 [Image: tongue.gif]

(I guess everytime I put out something new I will just update the first post )

Quote: (01-28-2016 04:48 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

El Gostro,

Way better then the "Red Pill Comics" with all the veiny dicks and obvious incredibly self-loathing on the part of the creator. The comics posted by OP are superior as well.

[Image: gay-pride-comic2.png]

[Image: israeli-lobby-comic.png]

Gostro:

You should do a sponsored post on Return of Kings. Announce yourself, your services, and offer yourself for hire to do commission-based artwork. Expense is minimal, and it will get your name out there.

Go for it!

Q

Quote:Quote:

Way better then the "Red Pill Comics" with all the veiny dicks and obvious incredibly self-loathing on the part of the creator. The comics posted by OP are superior as well.

Maybe I'm just being sadistic, but I loved the dark tone of the red pill comics. True, the author had serious issues, especially about race. However if he hadn't delivered it that way it wouldn't have had the same impact. That said, I'm glad we now have a Neomasculine artists to pick up the mantle.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I particularly love the Neo Masculine vs White Knight comic. I trust you don't mind if I keep it handy for memes?

The watermark in the corner will give you attribution.

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:49 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I particularly love the Neo Masculine vs White Knight comic. I trust you don't mind if I keep it handy for memes?

I love the idea! By all means go ahead! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quintus:

I'm definitely biding for this,I have no proper way of expressing how honoured I feel by your words!

Quote: (01-29-2016 05:12 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:49 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I love the idea! By all means go ahead! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quintus:

I'm definitely biding for this,I have no proper way of expressing how honoured I feel by your words!

No problem, man.

Seriously, I've thought for a while that what we really lack is a great graphic artist. Good cartoons can be devastating.

Read about Thomas Nast. He was a cartoonist who played a huge role in the takedown of Boss Tweed, a corrupt Tammany Hall politician from the 1880s. His cartoons were even more damaging that articles written against him.

We need a Thomas Nast.

So, please don't stop perfecting your craft.

Get material out there.

Remember, it's not enough to be good. People have to know you, people want to see your stuff.

Get your site up, start pumping out those comics, and we will retweet your stuff and help you in many different ways by talking about you and hyping you.

But you have to do the grunt work.

Motivate me, man. Get in there and kick ass.

These images impart a visceral response from me. I don't like looking at me, because they impart pretty strong emotions.

They're definitely art.

Well done, OP.

If you product something well intense and more subtle, I'll probably hang it on my wall.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-29-2016 07:18 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Seriously, I've thought for a while that what we really lack is a great graphic artist. Good cartoons can be devastating.

Read about Thomas Nast. He was a cartoonist who played a huge role in the takedown of Boss Tweed, a corrupt Tammany Hall politician from the 1880s. His cartoons were even more damaging that articles written against him.

Agreed.

As much as I enjoy Red Pill Comics, they're only intended for "us"; they're far too dark and bitter for most people. Yours are able to reach others. Don't feel that you have to constrain yourself to covering Red Pill topics; just develop your own voice, and draw what comes naturally.

EG: look at this post on RoK (I'm posting a response on my site tomorrow); discussing artificial intelligence doesn't seem manosphere or neomasculine on the surface, and yet it fits perfectly with what RoK is all about.