rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

daygaming in a suburb or smaller city

Over last summer and fall while living in Chicago, and more recently in the last few months living in Tokyo, I sharpened my daygame skills pretty good.

However, I'm back at my parents house in the burbs (120,000 population) about an hour from LA, for at least the next few months trying to handle some things.

I've read a few people here write that picking up chicks in small cities or even burbs is easier cuz the chicks are bored. I've never really kicked direct/indirect game as we know it in a small city like the one I am in now.

My question is why is it easier to kick day game in a smaller city? I feel like people are more stuck to their social circles here and not as willing to experiment.

Any advice on closing/pulling? I can't pull to my parents house - obviously, so I'm thinking the backseat of the car or hotel, though I've only pulled to a hotel before in a big city.

And is going direct recommended? I went direct 75% of the time doing daygame in Chicago and it worked pretty good as I got congruent with it. However here, I expect chicks to be real surprised at getting opened direct.

After I finish the bar exam, I plan to get out there aggressively. I can always drive the hour into LA to kick daygame but sometimes I'm too lazy to deal with traffic.

Curious, how many lays did you pull via day game last summer in Chicago?

last summer - none. it took me the full 3 months, going out 2-3 times a week for daygame to get good. that summer, all i got wwere flake numbers. but i got comfortable with approaching direct.

i got results: insta-dates, day 2s, and a lay in fall 2010. i followed it up with 3 more in tokyo in 2011.

i still have a lot to learn but i think im poised to do some damage after i hit the streets starting in august.

Quote: (07-05-2011 06:38 PM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

My question is why is it easier to kick day game in a smaller city? I feel like people are more stuck to their social circles here and not as willing to experiment.

Well, you have to consider the "new meat" concept. In small towns, the chicks have messed with the same guys that all the other chicks know. For someone who is now a "out-of-towner"...a) the local chicks do not know you and b) most likely have not been with you. That can be a plus for you.

Depending on the makeup/class of the small town, you can use it to your advantage. Let me give you an example...and I am in no way trying down anyone...

You are in a small town where just about everyone works for the same old manufacturing plant. Pretty much every car in a driveway is budget car. Just about every guy in that town has the same aspirations...graduate high-school and hopefully work at that manufacturing plant.

Now add in a bunch of fast-talking dudes from a bigger city, with fancy cars with their college alma-mater license plate, more money to burn, credit cards being used everywhere with different fashion, different lingo and a more ambitious "air" to them? For some of the local women, that is just too much to resist.

I think day gaming in small towns sucks. The options are so limited. You might see 4 or 5 good looking girls all day.

The best small towns are the ones with colleges in them. That opens things up a bit.

Agreed. I'm in Fargo, ND - a HUGE college town. Day gaming is extremely easy abd an abundance of 18-23 year old girls everywhere. I can't wait for school to start in August!

Mixx

Mixx you should write a data sheet about Fargo, ND

Answering the topic now - i truly believe that in smaller towns is easier to fuck chicks. I think the way girls respond to you will be almost the same as big cities, specially if women usually talk to you when you stop them in the streets, but what makes easier to fuck girls in smaller towns is that they know everybody, soon as they know that you aint from there and that you are going to leave soon, she is up for a fuck.

Just approach them and ask them anything - ask her if she knows where Greggs is (UK style), soon as she answers it, create a convo about anything (say any rubbish that comes into your mind)..soon as you start talking to her, try kiss her right there, girls in smaller town are that easy, they will kiss you in a matter of seconds, Last time i went to a smaller town, i kissed 3 chicks at the same time, 50 seconds after meeting them.

We really need to write more datasheets about smaller towns, they are the shit.

Quote: (07-07-2011 10:02 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Already did. I'm surprised you missed it. Dig the archives for Fargo.

Kissing girls in less than a minute is something I have tried in nightclubs with success. Not sure if you can pull that off from day game cold approaches.

However, I think university towns VS state college towns may be even easier and the place to execute kiss closes under 1 minute. I'll be going to a university town 1hr away when school starts. It's dead right now.

Mixx

I'm about to go to a university this semester, this is great news. Class from 9 to 1, day game from 1 to 2! Hopefully ill be drowning in a sea of endless pussy this semester

Quote: (07-07-2011 10:56 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2011 10:02 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Already did. I'm surprised you missed it. Dig the archives for Fargo.

Kissing girls in less than a minute is something I have tried in nightclubs with success. Not sure if you can pull that off from day game cold approaches.

However, I think university towns VS state college towns may be even easier and the place to execute kiss closes under 1 minute. I'll be going to a university town 1hr away when school starts. It's dead right now.

Mixx

What about leading the girl on from a day game approach to laying her that same day?

This is something I have not done before but should have, with a couple of chicks i insta-dated last fall. I insta-dated them, we went out for a bit immediately after the approach, and then I took their #s without tryign to lead them to sex right after the insta-date.

I reflect on that and realize I should have been leading them back to my apartment or a bar for a drink and then to my house or hotel or wahtever for sex that same day.

I'm going to focus on doing that now, since fast escalation worked for me really well when I got day 2s and in clubs, helping me to seal a few notches.

Best way to get laid is to take a big road trip across the country!! The more isolated or off the beaten track, usually the easier it is!!

The difference with smaller towns is that average dudes and above average dudes especially have a much better shot with each woman.

If you're traveling through, you honestly have a very good shot with people like the waitress at the diner you're eating at, the local bar you slip into for a drink or basically any girls you may meet. You even have a good shot with the girl at the local store, supermarket or even Burger King, LOL!!!

College towns however are a whole different story. They are extremely target rich--- probably the most target rich of almost anywhere short of certain districts in major cities. The girls at some of the larger universities are hotter, but girls at the no-name school are easier for obvious reasons-- yes they are bored!!!

Burbs (of larger cities) IMO opinion are also generally easier, although logistics are often more difficult, as the places to meet people are more limited.

I'm always surprised at the focus on places like NYC, LA, Miami, even DC etc. These places may have hotter girls, but they sure ain't easier!! The only places that this may not be the case is in foreign countries where the gringo factor comes in.

whos-

"Best way to get laid is to take a big road trip across the country!! "

Has this actually worked for you?

I have driven across country 3 times (during my "transport" days) and I can tell you it was three times too many.

Middle America is pretty much one long corporate hell hole.

The girl quality was low budg as well.

(Trust me, I was all hyped going in, and yeah, I read "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac also before leaving).

The only places I liked were:

Las Vegas
Chicago
New Orleans

I couldn't wait to get to LA or NYC (depending on which way I was driving).

I used to live in the suburban jungle and let me tell you that if you want fatties, that's the place to be.

I've been living in a city near a major university for a little while now and just took a bus trip out into the burbs the other day. The trip was like a flashback: monstrous fatties were on the bus the whole time.

I feel bad for the dudes out there.

Quote: (07-06-2011 02:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I think day gaming in small towns sucks. The options are so limited. You might see 4 or 5 good looking girls all day.

The best small towns are the ones with colleges in them. That opens things up a bit.

This right here is whats killed day game for me all together. I live in the burbs North of DC, and DC has a pretty bad rap, the burbs 45 minutes out are much worse.

This combined with the cliqueyness that the OP mentioned makes it rough even at night.

I'll go to a bar and literally everyone knows everyone through no more then two degrees of separation. I've watched 4 separate groups in a bar slowly and surely criss cross one another to slowly have everyone introduced to everyone.

I've talked to other guys who are solo transplants and born and raised here and they all corroborate.

I know all of this could be perceived as an excuse to not try, and I know I should go for it no matter what, but its damn hard when your'e doing just fine and then "OH MY GOD HI!" and the girl you're gaming runs off to meet and greet a stranger... for the third time since you've been talking to her.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Lotta mixed reviews about suburb/small city gaming.

Luckily for me, its only a short term few month thing that I'll be here.

I'd never do night game here - tahts when you'll be surrounded by cliques. But daygame - I think there's some potential in that and I hope to unlock it w/ the skills I've built in bigger, tougher cities.

Day game is best in a college town.

- Favourable gender ratio. Every college campus has a surplus of women. And contrary to the popular PUA meme, 20% of the dudes are NOT fucking 80% of the girls. Owing to the man shortage, many are single, lonely, and horny. The stats don't bear it out. http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14...principle/

- Low Expectations. Girls' expectations haven't gone up yet. For college girls, a guy with a professional job, a car, and his own pad is high-status (beats screwing in a crowded dingy dorm or a shanty with 8 other kids right?) It's only when they hit the real world in the big city that they get start adding to that 500 bullet-point checklist.

- Less competition. In the big city the competition is REAL top-dog alpha ballers, bankers, lawyers, and millionaire playboys. In a Podunk college town your competition is... Joe the Plumber and broke college kids. Most other small town guys your age are married or locked down in serious LTRs. Women are as choosy as their options. Big fish, small pond.

- Better reception to cold approaches. Girls in college towns are generally more receptive to random conversation from strangers as they're not used to being accosted by homeless dudes, junkies, muggers, potential rapists, guys trying to sell shit, and just plain creeps.

- If you look young enough, you already have an "in." College girls aren't intimidated by being approached by a guy who looks like all the other guys at their college. Just don't look too old or out of place.

- Better quantity and quality girls. Thousands of girls in their physical prime. Younger, hotter, tighter. Intelligent girls with ambition. Middle-class girls who stay in shape. Many still in their "experimental" phase.

If you're a professional dude, look young, and live in a college town, day game should be a poon haven.