rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sundance: Daniel Radcliffe’s Farting Corpse Movie Prompts Walk-Outs

Quote:Quote:

One of the most anticipated movies at this year’s Sundance Film Festival also turned out to be among the most divisive. On Friday afternoon, the Eccles Theater had to turn away hundreds of movie fans, and even a few industry VIPs, at the packed premiere of “Swiss Army Man,” starring Daniel Radcliffe and Paul Dano.

But the bizarre fable about a lost man (Dano) who befriends a farting corpse (Radcliffe) could win the festival’s award for the most walk-outs, as a continuous stream of audience members kept standing up and bolting for the door throughout the film.

The indie, directed by the music video duo Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, opens with Radcliffe (as the corpse) washing onto a shore. Dano’s character inspects the body, as it comes to life by twitching and passing gas.

The story unfolds in a magical realist style and features long discussions about masturbation, isolation and the meaning of life. It also features a kiss between Dano and Radcliffe (who continues to flee his Harry Potter image by taking part in a reoccurring gag where his dead character maintains an erection).

source: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/sundance-da...33000.html

Also

he film opens on Hank (Paul Dano), a young man marooned on a desert island, humming a wistful tune as he ties a noose around his neck. Just as he is about to take his final step, he spies a body that has washed up on the beach (Daniel Radcliffe). After the grim realization that the body is, in fact, dead, Hank takes the man’s belt and prepares to make a new-and-improved noose for himself. Then he hears something–flatulence to be precise. What follows is Hank realizing that these cadaveric spasms and the string of farts escaping the body’s behind can be used to fashion a makeshift jet ski — and that’s exactly what he does. Paul Dano rides Daniel Radcliffe’s farting corpse like a jet ski across the ocean.

source: http://nerdist.com/sundance-review-swiss...paul-dano/

Amazing.

Wow. Is he that desperate for work?

After reading the description for the film.

[Image: e9ad7250714b0aa975f259f1db20686a.gif]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (01-23-2016 11:53 AM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

Wow. Is he that desperate for work?

Apparently, it's his way of distancing himself from his Harry Potter fame.

Quote: (01-23-2016 11:00 AM)running_scared Wrote:  

he film opens on Hank (Paul Dano), a young man marooned on a desert island, humming a wistful tune as he ties a noose around his neck. Just as he is about to take his final step, he spies a body that has washed up on the beach (Daniel Radcliffe). After the grim realization that the body is, in fact, dead, Hank takes the man’s belt and prepares to make a new-and-improved noose for himself. Then he hears something–flatulence to be precise. What follows is Hank realizing that these cadaveric spasms and the string of farts escaping the body’s behind can be used to fashion a makeshift jet ski — and that’s exactly what he does. Paul Dano rides Daniel Radcliffe’s farting corpse like a jet ski across the ocean.

[Image: 65-wat.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

[Image: JTwo7l0.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Some young blockbuster stars like Orlando Bloom and Leonardo DiCaprio go on to have a great career with many other notable roles afterwards, and some just fade into obscurity and turn into sad, desperate hacks. Radcliffe clearly belongs to the latter kind.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ever been to a film festival? 95% of the movies are this bad. The few I was involved in sucked - but I did some amazing FX on practically a zero budget.

The dude is worth $110 million - take some time to pick a good script. Don't just make a movie as a favor to your coke dealer.

WW (would watch)

[Image: Gorilla-walks-off.gif]

Quote: (01-23-2016 02:47 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Some young blockbuster stars like Orlando Bloom and Leonardo DiCaprio go on to have a great career with many other notable roles afterwards, and some just fade into obscurity and turn into sad, desperate hacks. Radcliffe clearly belongs to the latter kind.

That's what happens when the only reason why you became a star in the first place was because you resembled the 11 year old nerdy, English boy of an insanely popular series of children's books.

It sounds horrible but I kind of want to watch it just because it offended fucktards.

What type of mind thinks up a script like this?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-23-2016 07:31 PM)Suits Wrote:  

What type of mind thinks up a script like this?

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Quote: (01-23-2016 05:23 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

That's what happens when the only reason why you became a star in the first place was because you resembled the 11 year old nerdy, English boy of an insanely popular series of children's books.

I'm sure his millions in the bank and over the rest of his life is a hard thing to take too. [Image: lol.gif]

He's had plenty of TV roles since Harry Potter - good, prominent, non-flatulent roles. He surely can't be that thirsty for work.

WNW, but this alone has more integrity, intelligence and relevance to today's world than former co-star Emily Watson's feminist lecturing.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

This sounds like a movie they would be watching in Idiocracy.

I'd watch it. I've seen worse movies. A farting corpse jetski is something I'd like to see. Not wild about seeing Harry Potters secret wand though.

What follows is Hank realizing that these cadaveric spasms and the string of farts escaping the body’s behind can be used to fashion a makeshift jet ski — and that’s exactly what he does. Paul Dano rides Daniel Radcliffe’s farting corpse like a jet ski across the ocean.

Why would you do that to your friend and lover?

Dude is likely queer in my book.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

They can't be serious... really? Has the indie world run out of ideas?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (01-24-2016 12:06 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

This sounds like a movie they would be watching in Idiocracy.

You beat me to it, and for that I hate you.

I can still be the first to post the clip though.

Quote: (01-24-2016 06:13 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

They can't be serious... really? Has the indie world run out of ideas?

To be fair, it's never had any in the first place.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wow. At face value, they may actually have made a film worse than Mulholland Drive...

Quote: (01-24-2016 12:13 AM)kbell Wrote:  

I'd watch it. I've seen worse movies. A farting corpse jetski is something I'd like to see. Not wild about seeing Harry Potters secret wand though.

You asked for it.

Watch "A Serbian Film".