rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My nutrition, supplements, workout and PED plan

I’ve been sponging up knowledge from this forum for a while now and I wanted to give back to the community.

The thing I feel I’ve really got down at the moment is health. I feel like I’m fast becoming one of the healthiest sons of bitches to walk this planet. I look great and I feel even better. My skin is impeccable, my muscles are well defined and continue to grow, my energy levels are consistent and at an all time high, I’m always warm and never get sick.

So below I’ll describe my nutrition plan, supplement intake, workout regime and PED usage in the hopes it will benefit some of you.

Nutrition and supplements

My diet is basically paleo with a few tweaks. Don’t follow this diet without also doing intensive workouts at least 3 times a week. There’s simply too much calories in here for inactive people.

06:30 - Cup of coffee, 4000mg BCAA
This is my pre-workout ‘meal’ as I workout in a fasted state. The caffeine gives me an edge in the gym. The BCAA’s are needed to prevent the body from using muscle tissue as an energy source and thereby breaking down muscle.

07:00 - 900ml coconut water, juice of 2 limes, pinch of salt
These ingredients form my home made sports drink. As refreshing and energising as any store bought sports drink, but without all the questionable chemicals like artificial sweeteners.

08:00 - 250grams (cooked weight) of white rice, 3 eggs, handful of chopped green onions, pine nuts, 2000IU vitamin D3, 4000mg BCAA
Breakfast and also my post-workout meal. Bake the rice in a spoonful of coconut oil, add the eggs and bake until done. Lastly add the onions and pine nuts and stir fry for a few more minutes. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.

Awesome meal due to it’s high values of carbs, protein and fat. It also tastes great!
You can cook the rice in advance and keep it in the fridge or freezer.

Coconut oil is the best option for a cooking grease. It can resist the highest temperatures before breaking down and is loaded with healthy fats. Don’t choose a deodorised one, those undergo chemical processing. Opt for the un-processed version. The coconut flavour will add taste to this dish and your kitchen will smell of coconut. What’s not to love?!

White rice is one of the tweaks I made to paleo. It doesn’t contain any of the anti-nutrients it’s brown counterpart does, so it’s safe to eat. It’s basically just starch which is a great component of a post-workout meal.

Vitamin D3 is linked to an incredible amount of health benefits and deficiency is common. One of it’s benefits is that it’s supposed to be a natural testosterone booster.

10:00 - Can of wild pink salmon (about 210grams), 2 Bananas
The salmon used to be a can of tuna, but due to it’s high mercury levels tuna isn’t a great option as a staple part of ones diet. Salmon contains almost as much protein in addition to a good dose of healthy fats, minus the mercury.

Look for the cans that contain the skin and bones as both are loaded with nutrients. It might seem unpalatable to eat this, but it really doesn’t taste bad. The bones are very brittle and easy to chew. The skin is actually quite tasty. The best liquid for fish to be canned in is plain water.

12:30 - Big salad, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 avocado
The salad should be composed of as much different vegetables as possible. Examples are lettuce, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and olives.

The vegetables will provide the vitamins and minerals, while the eggs and avocado supply the protein and healthy fats.

15:00 - 1 sixth of ‘Twice baked sweet potatoes with eggs’
Again an awesome meal due to it’s combination of carbs, protein and fat. Sweet potatoes are also a nutritional powerhouse by themselves.

Can be made in advance for the entire week.

The recipe can be found here: http://paleoleap.com/twice-baked-sweet-potatoes-eggs/

18:00 - Arbitrary paleo dinner dish, 300ml full fat yoghurt, 2000IU vitamin D3
My dinner is where I vary greatly each day. As a guide line I always try to include the powerful triangle of carbs, protein and fat. While also getting a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.

This amounts to about
- 200 grams of meat
- 300 grams of vegetables
- 300 grams of carb rich foods like (sweet) potatoes or squash

Another paleo tweak; yoghurt. Dairy is a grey area for paleo. It’s a whole food and contains a lot of good nutrients, but we aren’t ’supposed’ to eat it and many people are allergic (lactose intolerance). The best bet is therefore fermented dairy like cheese and yoghurt as the lactose is dissolved during the fermentation process.
When choosing dairy, always go for the full fat and raw varieties. These products will have undergone the least amount of processing and are the most nutrient dense. Therefore full fat, grass fed yoghurt is a good choice. Loaded with protein, healthy fats and calcium with the added bonus of probiotics (more on those later).

20:00 - Home made pastry / chocolate
Examples of this are paleo banana bread with a topping of butter, sweet potato brownies or paleo chocolate with hazelnuts and goji berries.

http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/recip...ana-bread/
http://deliciouslyella.com/vegan-sweet-p...uten-free/
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/236212/home...ate-paleo/

21:30 - Can of sardines
Loaded with good nutrients like proteins and a great source of omega 3. Again, choose the ones that contain the skin and bones as you will want to eat those.

22:00 - 3 capsules ZMA, 1 dosage of probiotics
Zinc and magnesium are both important minerals, especially for active men. Zinc is considered to be a natural testosterone booster. Both can be hard to get sufficient intake for from your diet alone, so supplementation is a good idea.

There’s no use in eating a lot of nutrient rich foods if your body isn’t able to absorb it. Probiotics are bacteria that live in your gut. They help with digestion and absorption of your food. Taking probiotic supplements increases the amount of good bacteria in your gut. Fermented foods like sauerkraut and yoghurt also help in this area, but I noticed a strong positive change after supplementing.

As for drinks; I only drink coffee, green tea or (carbonated) water on workdays. On the weekends I enjoy a few glasses of wine and an occasional serving of some quality tequila (100% agave). Beer is a grain product and therefore a no-go area for me. Vodka is acceptable if it’s the kind made from potatoes.

As for snacks; the best snacks are nuts. I occasionally eat a few handfuls during the day. Make sure you vary in the type of nuts from day to day and avoid the processed ones. The only processing they should have undergone is removing the shell, so no roasting. Some good ones are Brazil nuts, cashews and macadamias. Quality dried meats like beef jerky are also a good choice (keep an eye on the additives).

Workout

I workout 6 days a week. I strive to make it one of the first things I do in the morning, after taking my BCAA’s and a cup of coffee, which is my pre-workout ‘meal’. It’s all weight lifting, I don’t do any cardio (anymore).

I focus on multi muscle exercises, always preferring free weights over machines. This is not only more beneficial for overall strength, but actually triggers the body to produce more testosterone.

I track my progress. Not only does it motivate me when I set a new PR, I also know when I’m slacking off and should be throwing on some extra weight. This way I never take it easy on myself and keep progressing.

I workout in a fasted state, my breakfast is my post workout meal. Training this way has been linked to increased testostosterone production and muscle gains. Just make sure you take BCAA's when doing this. You don't want your body to be 'eating' your hard gained muscle tissue.

I’m a big fan of following programs and I’ve just finished this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-s...main.html. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to pack on some muscle. You’ll sweat, you’ll be in pain and your gym sessions can take up to two hours, but you’ll definitely be getting a great workout. You can use the BodySpace app on your phone to track your progress. It works seamlessly with the Bodybuilding.com website.

PED’s

When talking about a healthy lifestyle PED’s don’t usually come to mind. The side effects they cause are unhealthy and undesirable. Exactly why I refrained from using them. Until I heard about SARM’s.

SARM stands for Selective Anabolic Receptor Modulator. I’m no expert on how they work, but in laymen’s terms they bind to the anabolic receptors (duh) which triggers muscle growth. Much like how testosterone works. But where testosterone has a host of other effects on the body, SARM’s only have the muscle building effect. This is the reason why the medical field is actively developing them. They should eventually supersede testosterone in the treatment of muscle breakdown in certain patients. Again, I’m no expert and this is probably less then accurate, but the how is less important then the why.

Because why I started using them is the claim that SARM’s don’t have any of the negative side effects of other PED’s like testosterone. They aren’t even toxic to the liver and can therefore be taken orally without complications. This together with their ability for lean muscle growth made me very interested. What’s more, they are completely legal!

After doing some research I concluded that:
  • LGD-4033 is the strongest SARM on the market
  • A dosage between 5mg and 15mg a day is the norm
  • 8 week cycles are the norm
  • LGD is so strong that it suppresses the bodies natural testosterone production
  • Therefore, some users opt for PCT
  • After about two weeks off-cycle the body should be producing normal testosterone levels naturally
  • PCT’s have their own side effects
This led me to the following plan:
  • Run a cycle for 8 weeks
  • Start with 5mg/d and increase dosage every two weeks
  • Don’t run PCT
I’m now in my final week, running 10mg/d. I’ve packed on 5kg’s since I started. I’m looking a lot more muscular, vascular and lean compared to before I started. I’m also continually progressing in regards to performance. Every week during my cycle I set new PR’s.

I have noticed the testosterone suppressing effect though. My libido has taken a hit. It’s not completely gone, but their is enough of a change for me to clearly notice it. I started noticing it after upping the dosage to 10mg/d. It could be related to the dosage, or to the fact that I already was a few weeks into my cycle at that point, hard to say for sure.

My advice to anyone looking to do a LGD-4033 cycle is: stick to one dosage for 8 weeks and let that dosage be between 5 and 8 mg daily. I'll be running a second cycle of 8 weeks in about a month or two. I'll be taking 8mg/d throughout.

Note that you’ll probably get a liquid that has 10mg per ml. That means that if you want to ingest 5mg you’ll need to take 0,5ml NOT 5ml. I read a report of a guy who took the amount in ml. I hope it was a joke…

So there you have it, I hope this info is of some use to y’all.

Nice plan although I don't agree with your decision not to run PCT. IMO The potential (usually minimal if done correctly) side affects of a PCT need to be weighed against the risk of not regaining your normal hormone levels. Heck even with PCT hormone level sometimes take longer than expect to bounce back. Clomid can cause some serious mood swings but usually it's due to using too high a dosage.

Isn't it really hard on your digestive system to eat every two hours?
I thought that "six meals a day" was debunked by now and that fewer meals were advised to optimize digestive function and hormone production.

I'm asking out of curiosity, since you feel so good you are obviously doing something that works.

Yeah, I've also read you should space meals out to 3-3.5 hrs apart to maximize protein synthesis.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (01-24-2016 01:35 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

IMO The potential (usually minimal if done correctly) side affects of a PCT need to be weighed against the risk of not regaining your normal hormone levels.

Is this risk you're talking about related to SARM's as well? If we were talking about taking testosterone I'd agree with you. But as far as I know this risk is minimal, if not non-existent, when using SARM's as they don't shut down T production, they merely suppress it.

Quote: (01-24-2016 02:55 PM)PhDre Wrote:  

Isn't it really hard on your digestive system to eat every two hours?
I thought that "six meals a day" was debunked by now and that fewer meals were advised to optimize digestive function and hormone production.
Quote: (01-24-2016 03:06 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Yeah, I've also read you should space meals out to 3-3.5 hrs apart to maximize protein synthesis.

You might be right. I've indeed seen intervals of 3 to 4 hours being advised. However, I have a very high metabolism and go hungry if I wait for that long. I'm probably keeping that metabolism the way it is by eating as frequently as I do though. I might try and merge some meals. Good remarks, thanks!

First time hearing about this SARM stuff, I'll try and keep an open mind but if they are relatively new to the market I'm skeptical for a number of reasons such as safety or the fact that this could just lead to more biased sponsored research to push a product that either doesn't work or produces unknown side affects. If fitness companies have already picked it up, I would be questioning whether this is just the latest hot shit that doesnt actually work, I'll maybe look into this later you have me curious.

Quote: (01-23-2016 09:09 AM)MrFish Wrote:  

Note that you’ll probably get a liquid that has 10mg per ml. That means that if you want to ingest 5mg you’ll need to take 0,5ml NOT 5ml. I read a report of a guy who took the amount in ml. I hope it was a joke…

+1 on the LGD. I've never taken a PED and my research has lead me to the conclusion that this SARM was about as safe as it gets.

In terms of results - Before starting I was around 209 [95kg] at 14% - The results have been + 2kg and -3% BF which equate to around a 5kg turnaround over eight weeks… No strength gains though.

Personally I didn't expect that much. As far as testosterone shutdown is concerned, I didn't feel much if anything… Perhaps blood work would tell a different story but I didn't deem it necessary.

As far as PCT. I won't touch Clomid or Nolva from my own personal and anecdotal research/information. Instead I opted for Forma Stanzol as an aromatase inhibitor and a natural test booster.

Re: The Natural test booster: [I know it is complete garbage BUT… Test suppression and dick function can also be psychological. If anyone has read up on propecia (A baldness drug) there is a significant percentage of users who 'think' their dick into poor function, so for me, this is sort of a psychological, I'm doing something pill].

Currently I'm two weeks into PCT. The last thing I'm taking is another SARM called Cardarine which doesn't shut you down but aids in fat loss and muscle retention and much like LGD, it works.

Overall, I have been pleasantly surprised by the SARMS. Whilst I've never used gear before, my recomposition [Whilst on a pretty shit diet to be fair] isn't too far off some of the Test generated results.

Will run a second cycle later in the year...

Quote:Quote:

Is this risk you're talking about related to SARM's as well? If we were talking about taking testosterone I'd agree with you. But as far as I know this risk is minimal, if not non-existent, when using SARM's as they don't shut down T production, they merely suppress it.

Yes anything that suppresses you hormone levels is a risk. LGD is one of the mot powerful sarms out there and there are many accounts of major suppression. You should have a PCT on hand to combat this. Also when playing with your hormones, it's best to opt for the safest route. Plan for the worst case scenario.

Comprehensive writeup! Two questions come to mind though:

1.) Isn't drinking lime juice before a workout unplesant?
2.) What's your age? (Roughly if that's too personal)

Quote: (01-25-2016 05:38 AM)NewMeta Wrote:  

If fitness companies have already picked it up, I would be questioning whether this is just the latest hot shit that doesnt actually work

This isn't something that's generally available. It's legal to sell and to buy for research purposes, but afaik it's illegal to promote for human consumption.

Quote: (01-25-2016 06:46 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

You should have a PCT on hand to combat this. Also when playing with your hormones, it's best to opt for the safest route.

What PCT would you recommend? I feel that something like Nolva or Clomid would be overkill, especially when talking about 'playing with your hormones'.

Quote: (01-25-2016 07:04 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

1.) Isn't drinking lime juice before a workout unplesant?
2.) What's your age? (Roughly if that's too personal)

1. It's what I drink during my workout. Limes are pretty mild as far as citrus fruit goes. I tried it with lemons and that was a lot harder on my stomach during a workout. If the acid bothers you, you could replace the limes with another kind of fruit. Watermelon would be an excellent replacement for instance!

2. My age and some more stats:
Length: 188cm/6'2
Weight: 85kg/187lbs
BFP: ~6-7%

White rice is one of the tweaks I made to paleo. It doesn’t contain any of the anti-nutrients it’s brown counterpart does, so it’s safe to eat.

Man, I just did a google search on white rice vs. brown rice. Feeling like my whole life is a lie right now.

What PCT would you recommend? I feel that something like Nolva or Clomid would be overkill, especially when talking about 'playing with your hormones'.

I hear you, well im that case go with some DAA. It's supposed to increase LH (something that LGD can suppress,) and see how you feel.

I feel like I’m fast becoming one of the healthiest sons of bitches to walk this planet

It’s all weight lifting, I don’t do any cardio (anymore).

I don't really think you can be considered healthy if you neglect cardiovascular health.

Also supplements and PEDs are 99.99% artificial toxic garbage that your body does not need for optimal health, and which in many cases are actually contrary to the achievement of optimum health and longevity.

However due to brilliant marketing and misinformation, it is exceedingly difficult to convince anyone of this.

There is a giant circle jerk of blogs and magazines and TV shows that support the supplement industry.

I've been there and back again. I have bought many supplements and injected many needles into my body. I have eaten bath tubs of protein powder.

Here is where I buy my supplements now, I buy everything fresh, nothing pre packaged or processed, I do all my own cooking:

[Image: Spain-Barcelona-Fruit-Vegetable-Stand-La...Market.jpg]

Here is where I buy my protein:

[Image: carnicero-mercado-triana.jpg]

I'm healthier, more attractive, and have better mental energy now than at any time in my life. I spend a LOT less time in the gym, and have a great body.

My face is no longer bloated, I get eye fucked walking down the street, life is good.

I'm 35 and people don't believe me. A very healthy and fit 27-28 is the typical guess.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

^ I agree with a lot of what you said there, but I don't thinking taking exogenous testosterone is necessarily toxic or bad for you. I know too many guys, personally, who take TRT dosages of testosterone, exercise regularly, eat properly and look 10-15 years younger than they would otherwise. There are reams of research and data to support this.

Obviously, I'm not there with them all day, but based on what I see and what they tell me the PEDs are contributing to their good health well into their 60s. Am I saying that all PEDs are good for you and that you should abuse them? No. No way.

I understand some dudes are not into TRT and that's cool, but I don't think throwing the baby (TRT) out with the bathwater is fair, VVV.

Now I do agree that protein powder and (most) supplements are overrated nonsense, but I think the truth is somewhere in the middle for me.

Not to continue to sidetrack this thread, but I'd love to see what your diet and exercise plan are like VVV. It sounds like you have things really dialed in. I'll pm you.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (01-27-2016 03:37 PM)mickeyd Wrote:  

Man, I just did a google search on white rice vs. brown rice. Feeling like my whole life is a lie right now.

You probably still think bread is healthy too don't you? [Image: wink.gif]
Take a look at these articles:
http://paleoleap.com/what-is-wrong-with-grains/
http://paleoleap.com/about-rice/

Quote: (01-28-2016 03:31 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

go with some DAA.

Will get me some, thanks for the tip! Together with ZMA, vitamin D3 and the fats I'm eating I should be giving my body proper help in boosting T levels.

I dropped the dosage from 10mg to 8mg for the final week and my libido increased almost overnight. I also noticed more energy and realised that I have been somewhat lethargic the past couple of weeks. Not only does this tell me that 10mg is simply too much, I'm also pretty confident that I'm able to get back to normal T levels naturally.

Quote: (01-28-2016 04:08 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

I don't really think you can be considered healthy if you neglect cardiovascular health.

I'm not neglecting cardio, it's a deliberate choice. A couple of months ago, when I was still doing cardio on the regular, my BFP had dropped to 5. Right now I'm somewhere between 6 and 7. I'm desperately trying to increase that with clean caloric intake. Doing cardio will burn these calories.
I realise this won't be true for all people reading my post though, so I'll modify it accordingly. [edit: can't edit my opening post anymore]

Here is where I buy my supplements now, I buy everything fresh, nothing pre packaged or processed, I do all my own cooking:

I wholeheartedly agree that whole foods beat supplements and day! I don't take protein shakes or weight gainers for this exact reason. I don't often buy my food at markets or local vendors, but I do buy quality, organic and/or grass fed products.

There are some nutrients that are hard to get enough of through diet alone though. Vitamin D3 is an example of this. You can eat fatty fish to get some D3 in your system, but it won't be enough to get all the health benefits. Sunlight is your best bet, but I work in an office all day and surely don't get enough sunlight.
It might be a little bit of a gamble, but I'm counting on European regulations to make sure the supplements I'm taking actually contain what I paid for - what's described on the bottle - nothing more, nothing less.

As for PED's, I agree they are chemicals that the body simply does not need. I take the possible health risks into consideration. That's why I refrained from PED's until I read about SARM's and their non-toxic, low side-effect nature. Still a risk of course, but small enough for me to accept it.

I'm healthier, more attractive, and have better mental energy now than at any time in my life. I spend a LOT less time in the gym, and have a great body.

My face is no longer bloated, I get eye fucked walking down the street, life is good.

I'm 35 and people don't believe me. A very healthy and fit 27-28 is the typical guess.

Same here! IOI's left and right. I'm 29 but people generally estimate my age around 24-25. Never had a bloated face though, desperately trying to get some fat to go in that direction. When my BFP drops, it's very noticeable in my face and it ain't pretty.

Quote: (01-28-2016 05:29 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ I agree with a lot of what you said there, but I don't thinking taking exogenous testosterone is necessarily toxic or bad for you. I know too many guys, personally, who take TRT dosages of testosterone, exercise regularly, eat properly and look 10-15 years younger than they would otherwise. There are reams of research and data to support this.

Obviously, I'm not there with them all day, but based on what I see and what they tell me the PEDs are contributing to their good health well into their 60s. Am I saying that all PEDs are good for you and that you should abuse them? No. No way.

I understand some dudes are not into TRT and that's cool, but I don't think throwing the baby (TRT) out with the bathwater is fair, VVV.

Now I do agree that protein powder and (most) supplements are overrated nonsense, but I think the truth is somewhere in the middle for me.

Not to continue to sidetrack this thread, but I'd love to see what your diet and exercise plan are like VVV. It sounds like you have things really dialed in. I'll pm you.

I can see where you are coming from, I could probably have been more even handed in what I wrote.

I do really believe that diet and eating quality whole food is HUGELY important to overall health.

I am also very skeptical about TRT. I think it is a bad idea unless you actually have medical hypogonadism.

It is not at all a thing here in Spain. This is because direct to consumer drug advertising is illegal.

The only reason millions of men in the USA and elsewhere are absolutely convinced they need to be on TRT is that a brilliant marketing campaign costing hundreds of millions of dollars has brainwashed them.

DO YOU HAVE LOW T

You can see this in many online forums, where people are convinced that anything less than a 1000 T level means they are somehow not as much of a man as they could be and are missing out on life. This of course completely ignores the fact that individual humans are highly variable genetically, and asserting a particular T level as optimal is ridiculous.

So you have guys in their 30s with a 500 T level doctor shopping or manipulating their testing results and getting prescribed TRT at higher and higher doses. It's a giant money machine, the doctors who prescribe 200mg a week or more are the most popular. And they only take cash, no insurance.

Really, TRT should be a last resort. First priority should be excellent nutrition, excellent exercise habits, minimal alcohol/drug use, and a good variety of activities in your life....and if you still have a limp dick and low energy, well then, yeah, maybe TRT is a reasonable option at that point.

Here's my basic diet, I don't weigh or count food, I pay attention to what my body wants, and once a week on Sunday I weigh myself, and based on that I might eat a little bit more or a little bit less the following week:

Breakfast: Fruit + quinoa + eggs.

Lunch: Fish, Wild Boar, or Steak + quinoa or yucca or sweet potatoes + salad (at lunchtime I will make a large salad with 6 or more fresh ingredients, and eat half then and half at dinner)

Dinner: Fish, Wild Boar, or Steak + quinoa or yucca or sweet potatoes + salad

I use a liberal amount of extra virgin olive oil in my cooking and salad. I use a minimal amount of salt/pepper.

I drink nothing except water or tea (white, green, or rooibos).

Except for a piece of fruit (kiwi, apple, whatever) I never snack.

I avoid anything processed/sugary/garbage.

I recently switched up my exercise routine. I was self rehabbing from a back injury, doing lots of cardio, bodyweight exercises only, core work etc.

I decided to turn things up a notch, but am playing it safe by using personal trainers.

I work with a personal trainer for 1 hr strength sessions on M/W/F.
We focus on legs, shoulders, arms, back, chest, doing body weight and moderate amounts of free weights. I have a back injury that requires caution.
Lots of supersets, high reps, non stop intensity.
Before each session I do 30 minutes on an elliptical machine at highest difficulty level on an interval program.

On Tu/Thur I do 20 minutes on the elliptical and then I have 20 minute EMS (Electrical muscle stimulation) sessions with a trainer. I was skeptical about this before starting, but it works well. It is also HARD. You get really really strong muscle contractions all over when doing this. Basically what it involves is putting on a jacket with a bunch of electrodes and doing body weight exercises while the thing shocks you and forces your muscles to contract strongly.

On weekends I will go for a hike or a bike ride on one and sometimes both days.

Lots of walking, to parks and along river, probably averaging about a half hour a day is also in the mix.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Great writeup Fish, thanks for that.

I'm (like you already knew) very curious about the LGD and will be running a cycle (propably with PCT) after my 4 week RFL cycle. That is, if the RFL cycle is giving me the results I'm looking for.

That 'home made sports drink', do you notice any differences in taking/not taking it when working out? Since the RFL diet is pretty much stripping down all carbs I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to get through my workout without any fast carbs and such.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Good thread man!

We need more of these on the forum. I got my Ligadrol (LGD-4033) from Southern SARMS. Planning on a six week cycle but only ordered one oral syringe. Do you need one for each daily dose (use and throw) or do they last longer? If they do, do you wash them after each use? I'm confused and could not find any instructions online or from the manufacturer.

I don't agree with your decision not to run PCT. You most likely won't have any issues but you're slightly weakening your endocrine system with each cycle without PCT. Throw in some hcgenerate. Maybe clomid if you can stomach it. I am also adding N2Guard for on-cycle liver and kidney support just to be on the safe side.

Quote: (01-29-2016 12:46 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Good thread man!

We need more of these on the forum. I got my Ligadrol (LGD-4033) from Southern SARMS. Planning on a six week cycle but only ordered one oral syringe. Do you need one for each daily dose (use and throw) or do they last longer? If they do, do you wash them after each use? I'm confused and could not find any instructions online or from the manufacturer.

I don't agree with your decision not to run PCT. You most likely won't have any issues but you're slightly weakening your endocrine system with each cycle without PCT. Throw in some hcgenerate. Maybe clomid if you can stomach it. I am also adding N2Guard for on-cycle liver and kidney support just to be on the safe side.

You should make a thread on this. It would be interesting to follow your experiences. I didn't think SARMS stressed your liver and kidney but I guess N2Guard is probably a good idea. I can tell you've been reading evolutionary hah.

Either way, I give it 12 weeks before youre on tren. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:34 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Good thread man!

You should make a thread on this. It would be interesting to follow your experiences. I didn't think SARMS stressed your liver and kidney but I guess N2Guard is probably a good idea. I can tell you've been reading evolutionary hah.

Either way, I give it 12 weeks before youre on tren. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Hahal guilty brah!

I'll make a thread about it once i get the oral syringe situation figured out.

Been reading evolutionary, steriodology, elitefitness ... pretty much every anecdotal thread or video on the internet regarding Ligadrol. The consensus seems to be what i recommended in my previous post which is how I'll be running my cycle.

I feel like I’m fast becoming one of the healthiest sons of bitches to walk this planet

It’s all weight lifting, I don’t do any cardio (anymore).

Also supplements and PEDs are 99.99% artificial toxic garbage that your body does not need for optimal health, and which in many cases are actually contrary to the achievement of optimum health and longevity.

However due to brilliant marketing and misinformation, it is exceedingly difficult to convince anyone of this.

There is a giant circle jerk of blogs and magazines and TV shows that support the supplement industry.

I've been there and back again. I have bought many supplements and injected many needles into my body. I have eaten bath tubs of protein powder.

Absolutely 100% concur.

I went down the rabbit hole of protein shakes, and being borderline OCD over the smallest nutritional detail. Total garbage for the digestion to put up with, and a whole bunch of unnecessary calories. Now I work out, have a piece of fruit then eat a meal when i'm hungry. Am way leaner and havent noticed any significant difference with muscle gain, in comparison from when was obsessing about protein shakes, whey, cassein, taking caffeine pills, worrying about the 'post-workout window'...

Plays havoc with your digestion and pumps a load of artificial crap into you. Just play it simple, sardines, eggs, chicken, oatmeal, coconut oil, cruciferous veg, sweet pot's, fruit in moderation... It's not hard unless you choose it to be...

Quote: (01-29-2016 03:48 AM)Stimulus Wrote:  

That 'home made sports drink', do you notice any differences in taking/not taking it when working out?

The limes provide some fructose which I definitely notice. It's a lot harder to go full out when completely fasted. I can get a little dizzy and experienced some heartburn a few times. The drink get's rid of both.

Quote: (01-29-2016 03:48 AM)Stimulus Wrote:  

I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to get through my workout without any fast carbs and such.

I don't know what your BFP is, but my suggestion would be to consume a decent amount of carbs. Paleo tends to be low carb as well, but I needed to add the rice to have a proper post-workout meal and start to see gains. Don't deprive your body of energy, especially if you're working out intensely.
It takes a few weeks to get your body to switch it's main source of energy from carbs to fat. A few weeks of eating very little carbs. It would not be beneficial to plan these weeks during your bulk.

Planning on a six week cycle but only ordered one oral syringe. Do you need one for each daily dose (use and throw) or do they last longer? If they do, do you wash them after each use?

I bought a pack of 100 3ml syringes. I use them one time and then toss them. I guess you could use one. You could clean it after use by sucking up some water for instance. But the water residu might throw off your measurement.
I highly recommend getting a pack of them and have them be single use only.

Thinking about an LGD cycle, how does this sound; use hcgenerate during the cycle, and then do PCT with D-Aspartic Acid, ZMA, and vitamin D-3. Does that sound like enough?

Quote: (01-31-2016 09:58 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Thinking about an LGD cycle, how does this sound; use hcgenerate during the cycle, and then do PCT with D-Aspartic Acid, ZMA, and vitamin D-3. Does that sound like enough?

How many mg/d are you planning to run?

Quote: (02-04-2016 04:52 AM)MrFish Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2016 09:58 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

How many mg/d are you planning to run?

5mg for 4 weeks.