rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a problem? If so, are you helping or hurting?

The general consensus among us "Red Pill" aware men in the West is that the majority of young women are unsuitable for any kind of serious longterm partnership.

This is essentially the foundation of modern game as we know it. Over the past decade or so we have gradually tailored and evolved methods of seduction and interacting with women in the current cultural landscape to gain sexual favor with them in lieu of trying to build long lasting relationships.

Now comes the question.

Given my first statement, do you believe there is a problem with current dating and relationship dynamics with the women in your area/culture?

Given my second statement, do you believe you are helping or hurting the current dating and relationship dynamics with the women in your area/culture?

Many men in this community have little to no desire to settle down with a good woman any time in their foreseeable future. Does that make us any better or worse than the Western women that we shame for riding the carousel during their youthful years and onward?

Quote: (01-22-2016 02:35 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The general consensus among us "Red Pill" aware men in the West is that the majority of young women are unsuitable for any kind of serious longterm partnership.

This is essentially the foundation of modern game as we know it. Over the past decade or so we have gradually tailored and evolved methods of seduction and interacting with women in the current cultural landscape to gain sexual favor with them in lieu of trying to build long lasting relationships.

Now comes the question.

Given my first statement, do you believe there is a problem with current dating and relationship dynamics with the women in your area/culture?

Absolutely there is a problem, there is even a bigger problem with my own heritage's culture, let alone American culture.

Quote:Quote:

Given my second statement, do you believe you are helping or hurting the current dating and relationship dynamics with the women in your area/culture?

In most situations it's neutral, women are there, we date, we fuck, we move on.

In some situations I probably strung some girls along and hurt them, in others, specifically 3 (2 Mini 1 LTR). I cute the cord as fast as I could, and one girl was cool with me, my LTR thanked me for being so honest.

Pumping and dumping can have a neutral and negative affect. A girl knows it's just a DTF or ONS kind of thing, so you didn't leave her for better or worse than other guys.

A girl you bang sees you as a potential suitor, but you just see her as fun. She gets hurt and you bounce. Cue the jaded female.

Quote:Quote:

Many men in this community have little to no desire to settle down with a good woman any time in their foreseeable future. Does that make us any better or worse than the Western women that we shame for riding the carousel during their youthful years and onward?

"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

Men on this forum are absolutely better than Western women - we're intelligent, rational, logical, and don't focus on our emotions. We'll ALWAYS be the better of the 2

Women on the other hand are the opposite, irrational, emotional, and random.

We're fucking smart by not locking these sluts down, by not marrying them, by not having kids with them.

Calling a woman out on being a slut isn't a bad thing, but does it really register in her mind ? Or does she just hamster it away ?

Enjoy the decline many say.

Quote: (01-22-2016 02:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This is the bottom line I want to discuss. Are we not perpetuating said decline? Are we not at least 50% responsible for this dating culture?

Quote: (01-22-2016 03:11 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

This is the bottom line I want to discuss. Are we not perpetuating said decline? Are we not at least 50% responsible for this dating culture?

Are dolphins that swim in the wake of a boat 50% responsible for the wake, or are they just enjoying the ride?

I had the same discussion with my mentor when I was just beginning game and much more naive.

It is hubris to think that we are even recognized at all, let alone "have an impact" or "responsible" for this dating culture. We as men need to believe that there's something worthwhile in what we do so we have the hope to keep going.

How many percentage of "redpill" men there are? I doubt it's more than 5%. If it is even significant to make a difference to begin with, we wouldnt have been in this mess in the first place.

But that's taking it too macro. Think about your own life and the women you fuck. How many of them did you "convert" to good? How many of them becomes bitter feminist because you pump and dump them? How many still remember you and would say you have turned their life around?

I doubt the answer to all questions are "many". Sluts are not made because they are pumped and dumped by players. Good girls are not made because you teach them virtues. Your ex girlfriend will forget you as soon as she meets the next one.

Whichever woman crosses your life, you are just one of the many. I became much more relaxed after I realized this.

As a group we practically have no impact on the dating culture at all, we just happen to be the ones to profit the most from it. Being an alpha these days is more like being a vulture, feeding on a rotten carcass. Its no longer about being the pack leader.

Just try to live well to your own standard but you have to take what you can from this life. Dont go out of your way to break a good girl's heart, but the sad fact is that even if you do, it will be no big deal. If you dont bang Sally the whore somebody else will.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I have to admit, Dalaran you put this situation very succinctly.

Game aware men are a minority of a minority.

Why are we even beginning to entertain the notion that we should blame ourselves ?

What about the other men who aren't game aware and fuck up with women ?

Why aren't they to share MOST of the blame. Most of these men are committing masculine suicide.

We're a needle in a haystack that a women looks for but is flooded by the average simp chump.

@dalaran @kaotic

[Image: potd.gif]

I'd say I agree, but I'm curious if anyone takes any personal accountability for how they interact with women and what the impact of their interaction may be. I've been thinking about this more lately.

I think most men on here take personal accountability for their actions.

My most recent personal accountability is based on Jariel's stop wasting your time post.

I posted about my LTR and seeking guidance about the end our relationship.

I did the mature thing, cut ties, didn't string her along, and ended things.

My personal accountability as I've stated before is, now is not the time for marriage or children, so I'll be avoiding women who qualify themselves for that category. It's not fair to them or me.

If a woman acts all ratchet or gives me attitude, she's automatically nexted, no matter what. I will not tolerate that or any disrespect given to me.

I've always been decently polite to women, in a casual drunk situation more sarcastic and clown game. But I've never an asshole until a woman is first.

Quote: (01-22-2016 04:24 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I'd say I agree, but I'm curious if anyone takes any personal accountability for how they interact with women and what the impact of their interaction may be. I've been thinking about this more lately.

I think as grown up men we all try to hold ourselves personally accountable to everything not just women. At least we should.

And no, there is absolutely no impact on the women or the world whatsoever.

Shit man I remember last year thinking the exact same thing as you do, I kept talking about "fighting the good fight" but I realized there is no fight to begin with. The war is over.

[Image: tumblr_nva5lh1yIC1ufusz1o1_400.jpg]

I'm kidding. We lost. Unless you are Ryan Gosling [Image: wink.gif]

All it takes to undo the work of one dedicated man is another man doing shit. In our case, it's more like one of us try to build something while a thousand other try to tear it down.

I act cocky around girls and I hold them accountable, and I bang some of them. But none of them ever changed. It's not because I tell them "no" that they become any less bitchy because a hundred other guys will keep telling girls "yes". Me not buying her drink will not change the fact that she will always get drinks bought for her.

I'll give you an example: In aikido, when I practice with a girl I'm harsh. I told them that, if you do this technique like that, you will get ass raped in the streets. Well guess what, the next guy she practices with, he fumbles over the moment she touches him, before she has done any technique. But sometimes I got a bang out of it because I'm the only one who gives it to them like that. In the end? Nothing changes. She didn't learn a damn thing the whole year. And it doesn't matter because she will never have to use aikido in her life.

It's the same thing with dating. Women will never have to change one single damn thing about their behavior because they don't need to. And that's fine by us.

Keep doing whatever works for you and enjoy the decline because it works in our favor. You won't change the world or some girl's life, but you can change yours. The world doesn't give a shit about you so you have to care for yourself. You being responsible only ever matters to yourself.

Roosh is fighting the good fight but he may change the life of some men, not women. You think those feminists who assault him will get less crazy because he held his lectures?

Even the men he will convert, it's rather because they want to change themselves and seek us our.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I know that how I personally treat a woman has some effect on that woman.

BUT, and this is a major BUT, I don't have 100% control over what she does or how she feels about what I do and say.

More than once a chick has gotten back in touch with me, and said, "Archie, the things you said when we were together really stuck with me"

Sometimes it was about people, knowledge, a particular recipe - whatever it is - I said it, but i'm not the one that could make it stick. She had to do that. She sifts through all of the experiences that we had together, and then she gloms onto something of particular use for her at the time.

I'd say most girls that i've dated (or less than) enjoyed it. A handful felt that they couldn't "reach me" (i.e. control), and fewer still wish I was dead.

To use a sales analogy, I make offers that these women can not refuse.
But in the 10 minute pick up situation most pass.

In the short term relationship, we don't see enough value in each other to keep it going.

In the long term, it becomes a battle of will and whether the other wants to compromise.

In my view at least, women have agency, they have power, they can and do choose their own lives. That's what makes them forever interesting to me.

So if I meet a chick, we get down to business, I don't think I'm taking something away from her. She knows what I'm about. (and she might try to change me into what she wants me to be) I know what she's about, and there's not a girl on earth I'd ever change, because it's a fool's errand.

As for the overall #'s, guys who learn how to charm women, by dressing well, eating right, working out, saying the right things, surprising her, good lovemaking - we're in the minority. Add up all the guys that will go to a seminar, pay for a bootcamp, post on a forum - and that's pretty much it.

There are more "natural born" players than there are guys who learned the ropes. And misogyny, hatred of women, macho cultures have existed in far greater forms than you can find on any forum.

Personally, I don't shed a tear when a chick is upset that something isn't going her way romantically.

She knows what she needs to do, she's either too lazy or too scared or trying to manipulate someone else to do the work for her.

WIA

No, we are not perpetuating it.

Perpetuating the cuckold status quo modern man has succumb to in western society, is the epitome of failure as a man.

By not participating in the modern Dating/Courting/LTR'ing/Marriage/Divorce/Suicide song and dance, we slow the creeping death of misandry's stranglehold on society.

This is a great point.

And Stalin, yes there are, and we do.

I try to leave them better than I found them.

I try to just have one at a time, and never lie to them.

I try to stick to my values. For without values, we are nothing.