rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moldova: Protesters break into the parlament to protest pro EU goverment

https://www.rt.com/news/329590-protester...arliament/

"The protesters gathered in front of the parliament on Wednesday to demonstrate against the lawmaker’s decision to approve the pro-EU cabinet led by Pavel Filip. Thousands of demonstrators blockaded the building after the new government was approved without debate.

Some police officers were reportedly dragged out of the building by the demonstrators. According to some reports the protesters also used tear gas against police."

What surprised me about this news is that i saw them in an spanish forum but was really hard to find more information in western media. Moldova is a small country, but given the amount of press the Ukraine situation brought i would expect something similar.

Good for them.

well, the situation isn't close to being as violent as in ukraine. from what i understand, it's been confined to the central square mostly. and this time only a few protesters were able to breach the police lines.

there were a few stories on this in english language on yahoo news.. esp. after the amount of protesters grew to 40000 (supposedly).