rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Failed attempts at instilling jealousy.

We all know girls will be girls but there are always those occasions where what they do give us amusing stories to share with our friends.

I can’t remember why I remembered this one event in particular but I made a note and wanted to share it to see what other stories the rest of our membership has in regards to these types of situations. IE: Girls trying to make us jealous and failing.

This was a few years ago, I would say around this time I was learning game from an old buddy of mine, really though the guy is more like a brother. I’d fly over from Korea and hang out with him in Osaka whenever I had the free time. Anyway on this trip I was spending a month in the land of the rising sun trying hard to get this bartender chick.

One day I was chilling at the bar she was at talking with this off-duty host. We somehow got on the topic of girls and started sharing pictures. The girl I had been dating had a wonderful figure and upon seeing the picture the guy commented loud enough to catch the girls’ attention. She of course wanted to see the photo, and of course I promptly showed her what I had just shown the dude. Like a switch her face went from curious to an angered jealous state. Dude next to me found it hilarious and we teased her about getting jealous. The girl not wanting to be out done decides to try to find an equivalent photo of a guy she had hooked up with. She shows me the photo of some amateur model dude from Europe. Handsome guy, but why should that bother me?

She finished her shift a bit early that night and I took her to bar I liked on the other side of south Osaka. We have a few drinks at a bar I like and after a few minutes she’s giving me head in the bathroom. What comes next is the part I find the most amusing. The model guy she showed me earlier, well she didn’t just show me a picture she also messaged him to come out.

Would this have happened to me today, I would have had her cancel on the dude or something similar to that. But I was still working on my game and just went along with everything as it happened. I figured guy would show up, three of us would have a few drinks and then I’d go back to the girls place at the end of the night.

Of course, things never really go according to plan if you’re allowing shit like this to happen. We end up changing venues to a rock bar a few blocks away where we meet the dude outside and then head in. This is where I probably could have handled things much better, but I was learning and have since learned from that. The guy was quick to get the girl on the dance floor once we entered the venue. In fact, it wasn’t even more than a few minutes later that the two of them were making out. Now, I have to be honest I was pissed. Left the venue walked downstairs to the closest convini and downed a chuhai big boy (8% alcohol with various fruit flavoring)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaaXH2NUUnoFvX-AWCLi_...TwbqILOoXQ]

I downed that shit and planned to go back inside and try to pull the first girl I saw. However, when I go back into the place it dawned on me. The girl had just given me head not even 30 minutes prior. The poor dude was getting a lot more than he had originally bargained for I am sure. With that realization I spent the next few minutes chuckling at the bar trying to regain my composure.

Before I had the chance to pick out the first person I was going to start chatting up they come back to me and tell me it’s about time to leave. Which I am all for. We get outside and start saying our goodbyes, the guy tries to ask me where my hotel is. Anyone who is reading this knows the guy was trying to get me to peace out so he could bang the girl. Not even an instant after he asks me she pipes up and tells the guy I am new to Osaka (a huge lie) and that she has to walk me back to the hotel. Finding the situation more amusing than anything else, I play along with it and shrug my shoulders and smile when the dude looks my way in confusion.

We split ways with her friend and the two of us start heading back to her apartment. About 2 blocks away she gets my attention and tries to get kiss from me. Immediately I put a finger to her lips and push her face back a few inches pull out my sleeve and wipe her mouth off before I let her kiss me. Again she flashes a look of rage at me while I smile and tell her, “you know that was fucked up right?” Remind her that she was giving me head and then kissing him within the hour.

All this happened because she was trying to get me jealous after she became jealous of an ex of mine. While it worked for an instant, it was only an instant before the amusement of the situation far outweighed anything else.

What sort of stories do you have about girls trying to make you jealous and failing?

What a whore.

Quote: (01-19-2016 02:15 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

She finished her shift a bit early that night and I took her to bar I liked on the other side of south Osaka. We have a few drinks at a bar I like and after a few minutes she’s giving me head in the bathroom. What comes next is the part I find the most amusing. The model guy she showed me earlier, well she didn’t just show me a picture she also messaged him to come out.

You got head. What's the problem?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Giving head in a bar bathroom and inviting another dude to make out with in front of you.

Classy broad right there. Pump and dump.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha