rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European migrant crisis causing dangerous gender imbalance in region, expert warns

European migrant crisis causing dangerous gender imbalance in region, expert warns

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-11/eu...ce/7076924

Quote:Quote:

"I looked specifically at the figures that Sweden had provided on its migrants — 71 per cent of whom are male," she said.

"And then in the age group 16 to 17 years old, which is what I focused on, over 90 per cent are male."

What we have found uniformly [in societies where men outnumber women] is a rise in crime, particularly violent crime, property crime, crime against women.
Professor Valerie Hudson, Texas A&M University
Professor Hudson estimated there were about 123 boys for every 100 girls in Sweden.

In China, which only recently abolished its one-child policy, the ratio is about 117 boys for every 100 girls.

Here's an interesting comment from the Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comme...er/cytz1sg

I believe this post should go in the immigrant thread.

Hmm...
As if the thirst was not astronomical enough...

There is a reason why world wide women outnumber men 55:45.

Women live longer, thats why there are more of them. But there is no demand for 85+ years old widows.

The amount of men steaming in has got to be huge issue. We're creating hundreds of Elliot Rogers (both white and Muslim) every day. Western Europe is in a very dangerous situation, I just hope the rapefugees don't cross the border into Poland.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

no need for a new post for this

thread-50253.html