rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kazan, Russia - any advice?

Hi all,
I might have a trip to Kazan, Russia, next week and I couldn't find much information in the forum.
Any advice on good night spots - girl wise and some tips for the local girls?
Thanks.

Unfortunately I've never been to Russia , but make sure to deliver a datasheet of your trip.I have high expectations about Russian Girls.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Hey,

I made a post on my website about Kazan. i was there in the first months of my round the world trip. I was there in may 2009.

If its still open, go to Cuba Libre on the main shopping street.

here's my post on Kazan :

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/?p=509

If you want to go to girls paradise in Russia go to Khabarovsk. The quality and quantity is unreal there.

Here my post on Khabarovsk :

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/?p=717

Russia is an amazing country. i can advice anyone to go there.

i might make data sheet on some cities i vist from now on.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (07-02-2011 05:55 AM)Marco Wrote:  

I might have a trip to Kazan, Russia, next week and I couldn't find much information in the forum.
Any advice on good night spots - girl wise and some tips for the local girls?

I've been to Kazan in 2004, so unfortunately I cannot advice about the spots. Hopefully you speak Russian, there are less English speakers than in Moscow. Everything is cheaper though.
Note that a lot of girls there have the Tatars (kind of Turkish) background, so if you're looking for Slavic girls, this probably won't be the best place to go. A lot of Muslims there as well.

Please let me know if you see some talent like this :

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I will surely report about my time there.
Neil, nice report you got there, i would be happy to get contacts in Kazan even that cock blocking girl, at least to know some people around.
Thanks,[/align]

Quote: (07-03-2011 09:28 AM)Marco Wrote:  

I will surely report about my time there.
Neil, nice report you got there, i would be happy to get contacts in Kazan even that cock blocking girl, at least to know some people around.
Thanks,[/align]

hey,

I mailed you back, sorry i won't hand out a girls contact.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.