rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Argentine Nine

The Argentine Nine

This weekend I got approached by a girl from Argentina. Deffinitely a 9 and probably one of the cutest girls I've seen in town. I know you don't like to get down with girls that approach you Roosh, but fuck that, if one of the cutest girls in town approaches me, I'm all for it. What else better am I going to get? Anyways, she comes up and asks me my name and where I work. I tell her, she says, "Oh, okay," and walks away. About 10 minutes later I randomly had an apple. She comes up and says, "Can I have your apple?" I wasn't going to eat it anyways so I said yeah. I end up asking her if her and her friend would like to play pool with me and my friend. She said she had never played before but agreed to play, probably just so she could get a chance to hang out with me and my friend. We end up hanging out all night. Her friends and her both made it painfully obvious she liked me. Anyways, me and the girl end up swaping E-mail because she didn't have a cell phone and I didn't want to call her house phone which she shares with probably 12 other Argentines. So I waite a couple days for her to friend request me on facebook. Her friend had asked if I was going to accept the request and I gave a smile and said maybe, so I figured she would request me for sure. I waited two days and nothing so I request here, she accepted. Then 2 days ago I send her a private message saying we should meet up again. She hasn't written back and she's been online. What do I do? Should I waite for us to be online at the same time and IM her and ask if she got the message (if so what exactly should I say) or should I just say fuck it and waite to hopefully see her around town again (This is the first time I've seen her all season, she claimed that she had seen me around before though). Or, is there a better solution. Tell me what you think.

The Argentine Nine

Argentinian chicks are histericas.

If the chick liked you then you have to escalate to at least kiss close same night, qualify the fuck out of her and set up a day 2 quickly.

Sounds to me like you have already lost this set.

The Argentine Nine

Quote: (01-30-2009 11:47 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

This weekend I got approached by a girl from Argentina. Deffinitely a 9 and probably one of the cutest girls I've seen in town. I know you don't like to get down with girls that approach you Roosh, but fuck that, if one of the cutest girls in town approaches me, I'm all for it. What else better am I going to get? Anyways, she comes up and asks me my name and where I work. I tell her, she says, "Oh, okay," and walks away. About 10 minutes later I randomly had an apple. She comes up and says, "Can I have your apple?" I wasn't going to eat it anyways so I said yeah. I end up asking her if her and her friend would like to play pool with me and my friend. She said she had never played before but agreed to play, probably just so she could get a chance to hang out with me and my friend. We end up hanging out all night. Her friends and her both made it painfully obvious she liked me. Anyways, me and the girl end up swaping E-mail because she didn't have a cell phone and I didn't want to call her house phone which she shares with probably 12 other Argentines. So I waite a couple days for her to friend request me on facebook. Her friend had asked if I was going to accept the request and I gave a smile and said maybe, so I figured she would request me for sure. I waited two days and nothing so I request here, she accepted. Then 2 days ago I send her a private message saying we should meet up again. She hasn't written back and she's been online. What do I do? Should I waite for us to be online at the same time and IM her and ask if she got the message (if so what exactly should I say) or should I just say fuck it and waite to hopefully see her around town again (This is the first time I've seen her all season, she claimed that she had seen me around before though). Or, is there a better solution. Tell me what you think.

I read a couple of your posts and you indicate you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere of around 5000 folks, yet most of the chicks you are always gaming are Brazilian/South American!? Just out of sheer curiosity, what area do you live in? Does your small town have a large amount of South American immigrants or something?

The Argentine Nine

I just arrived in Argentina last night. I'm only in Mendoza, not Buenos Aires yet and I already can't believe how many hotties ther are. Even the chubby ones are bangable.

The Argentine Nine

Make hay while sun shines. whats all this day 2 day 3 shit.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

The Argentine Nine

Quote: (04-03-2009 09:53 AM)killerpolo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2009 11:47 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

I read a couple of your posts and you indicate you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere of around 5000 folks, yet most of the chicks you are always gaming are Brazilian/South American!? Just out of sheer curiosity, what area do you live in? Does your small town have a large amount of South American immigrants or something?

I live in a ski resort town. Don't really want to say where because it is so small. But yeah, there are tons of south americans here. I think around 500 Brazilians and close to the same Argentines. I would say close to 25% or more of the maybe 6 or 7000 people who live here are foreign.

The Argentine Nine

You should have made out, maybe even fucked her on your first "date" if you can even call it that. Putting the mistakes away though, wait till you meet again, she said she has seen you before so if she is interested she will come up to you... i mean she obviously has the confidence to do it lol.

The Argentine Nine

Shit if girls that are approaching me are 9's then they can do it all day. But usually the girls who approach are much lower in quality.

Quote:Quote:

"Can I have your apple?"

Even though you didn't want the apple, giving it to her was a mistake because now she's thinking.. "Aha! He likes me! Just like the rest of them." Not a big deal in this case but keep it in mind for next time.

Quote:Quote:

Should I waite for us to be online at the same time and IM her and ask if she got the message

NO!!! PUT THE COMPUTER DOWN. You asked her out... made that effort... she snubs you... and now you want to keep chasing? If you have a shot at this girl at all, it will not come by you being desperate. While I think this is done, you will have to let her see you with other girl in public. That's probably the only way to save it.

Also if you're in a resort town then you're getting the rich argentines, who are extra snobby and hysterical. What a mess.