rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help: How to befriend beautiful women (models) by writing them proper letters!

Need help: How to befriend beautiful women (models) by writing them proper letters!

Dear forum members! With all do respect I'm posting this message to get your opinions, suggestions, your help! In fact my topic will be mutually rewarding for all of us.
I've found a website: http://www.modelmayhem.com It's full of beautiful women, but it is mostly professional website, so those models expect mostly receive there messages about paid work for them - photo shoots for example. Still, this website is huge and accurate collection of models of the world! I've become a member there (now I'm a model tooSmile and can write letters to all of them for free. The question is: HOW? Also many models give contact info on Instagram and Facebook - and its lovely and potentially promising.
My goal is traditional and noble - write a nice letter to a nice lady, she agrees to meet, we meet, she falls in love with me, we have mutual love - the highest happiness - we live together - have children - live happily, life is great!
Letters did help me in the past - they saved me in business, they helped me with women too. Letter may work like magic, as well as poetry and stories I wrote and read for women - they helped me to get many beautiful women in my bed!!! Smile But not all is so good - I'm still alone, not married, do not have children. And it's bad, I'm almost 40 years old - time is running short!
SO I'VE CREATED A LETTER AND SEND IT TO REALLY NICE WOMEN - MODELS, SUPERMODELS. PLEASE READ IT - AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS LETTER, HOW TO IMPROVE IT! Maybe it's too long? Maybe too many details?
I need a beauty - that's my specific and my problem. It's not easy to marry one. So help me! My fate depends on your replies! Thank you!..

Letter to supermodels
Dear Heather,
When I saw your pictures, I was pleasantly surprised. You look very beautiful and attractive on your pictures. I feel you are also very nice and kind person. So I’ve decided to write to you and propose you something nice and interesting.
I wrote and published two books in Europe: one for children, one for adults. Now I want to publish my book for adult readers in America. But book is not so interesting in it does not have illustrations. What if you were a model for a good painter who would create nice illustrations for my book, or a good photographer? I think quality black and white photos may be a good option too. Your work and effort will be well paid.
I’d like to meet you, show you my writing, so you can tell me your opinion about it and hopefully approve our cooperation. Any time that is suitable for you, any nice upscale place of your choice.
I’m Victor......, I live and have successful business in Toronto, ON Canada. My e-mail..... You can find me on Facebook and on Instagram. Just in case my phone number.........
Dear Heather, I also would like to tell you the truth: as a woman you are very attractive to me. Maybe you won’t like to be a model for the book, maybe you won’t like that book, I don’t know. But I want very much us to meet each other and become friends. We can go for a pleasant walk or we can sit in a nice place and talk for an hour, and this will be our opportunity to know and to feel each other better. I can compensate you for your time, I understand how busy you are and I value your time. Please send me for sure your rates for photo shoots and other work. Even if we don’t do a photo shoot but just sit and have a nice talk for an hour or two, I can pay you for your time.
I blindly ask you to come and meet me. I don’t know if you already have someone or not. I don’t know if I am your type and if my face and physical appearance are attractive to you. If I’m not your type, tell me – and I will never bother you again. Lots of women told me “no”, and I said “no” to many women too. That’s life.
How do you think, what is real love? I think that people have to be a bit born for each other. A man and a woman look at each other (or look at pictures of each other), feel attraction, interest, desire to smile to each other, to be close, to explore, to know more. Then they meet, and they are happy just because they can be together, close. They don’t care about money, status, property etc, they just like to look at each other’s face, look in the eyes and smile, and be happy… He likes her and she likes him for nothing, just because they were born and are as they are. His genes fit her genes, and her genes fit his genes…
That’s how real love begins. And then it expands and becomes stronger as people build caring relationship that includes respect, fun, freedom… Many people I know live really very happy life together, and this kind of happiness is the biggest one that human being can ever experience in live. Among those people are my parents, my brother’s family, many of my friend’s families. Great Love exists, and it calls us… No money, no passion, no drugs, no hobby – nothing on Earth will give us more happiness than mutual Love…
So I’m still searching for my beloved one. And if you feel interest and attraction toward me when looking at my pictures, when you have desire to know more about me and feel me better when we meet and talk, then why don’t we meet each other?..
What type of man are you dreaming about? I always wanted to be with a kind woman who would accept me as I am, to whom I can trust and do my best for her. But also I always wanted my woman to be… beautiful… I looked for her in so many wrong places – but I should search her first of all among models and actresses! Why was I blind for so long?..
In common places of common life it was very rare for me to meet a beautiful woman. Beautiful women are rare! I even went to a psychologist one time and asked him: “I like really beautiful women, I’m just born like that. But they are rare, taken, unavailable. What should I do? Maybe is there something wrong with me? Why am I so picky?” Psychologist replied: “No, everything is ok with you. If you like beautiful ones, you will have the beautiful one. Ok? You are free to go.”
And now I’ve found you… Let’s share with each other our life experiences. Let’s talk about our passions, our goals in life, what we dislike and like… I’d like to tell you where I traveled, what incredible adventures I went through in many different countries. I’d like to share with you best movies I watched, best music I heard, best books I read and wrote myself. I’d like to read you beautiful poetry at the candle light, and short stories, including my own... We can talk about people and events, and I want us to experience together the best of this life. I’d like to show you beautiful constellations in the sky, tell the ancient stories about their origin. There is so much beautiful and mysterious in the sky at night: colorful stars, galaxies, star clusters and nebulae, comets… I’d like to help you and support you, so you could do in life whatever you really like, something meaningful, something that makes you happy and fulfilled. I’d like to take you to the best places of this world, and we would experience them together…
I understand that we live far away from each other. But if there is love and attraction, then we can overcome any distances. Fortunately, we live in a free western world.
I think it would be appropriate to tell you shortly about myself. I was born in Ukraine, in good family. Began to read in the age of 5. Was an excellent student in school and university. Emigrated to Canada, only having in my pocket $400 of borrowed money, without any knowledge of English, but with firm determination to begin a new better life virtually from scratch. I’ve learned English by myself within 6 months. In fact I speak now five languages. I’ve learned many trades, worked hard and a lot, got my legal status, now I am Canadian citizen. I have my own business that brings steady income. I live in a new condo with all amenities and have all that is needed… I’m sure I can provide my beloved one and our child with all that is necessary for happy life. I am financially independent. I want my beloved one to be happy, so she could live the way she likes and could do in life something meaningful, not boring work to pay the bills, but something that brings her satisfaction and joy…
I lead healthy way of life, swim and go to gym, run in the morning, love nature. I’ve published two books. I began to contact major production companies telling them about my children’s book in hope to create an animated film or even a movie! I also plan to publish my children’s book in America as well. I love to travel, but would like to travel together with my beloved one. I was in most countries of Europe: Holland, Germany, France, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Sweden etc. I was in Russia and even in Australia! I love starry sky and wanted to be an astronomer long ago… Now I have an observatory out of town, I drive there sometimes on weekends and enjoy Universe through big telescope. I have those sacred space feelings, I feel that there is more in starry sky than science talks about, there is incredible beauty, and it inspires, it calls to be better, to create family, to love, to have children… I am romantic person. I write poetry and interesting short stories. I love good books, music, movies… and some computer games). I have at home a nice laptop that shows every movie in 3D. I would love to show it to you).
I like to live my interesting comfortable life, take care of my business, have good rest, drink my Tim Hortons coffee in the morning, talk to friends, meet new people, read or watch something interesting. I rarely drink or smoke, and I don’t do drugs. I’m pretty much against heavy drugs. Also I don’t like noise (but steady monotonous noise is ok), stealing and real betrayal (when one person calls police on the other, takes in possession the property and kicks that person on the street). I don’t like to hurry up, to do too many things same time, bad smell, yelling, quarrels and definitely I don’t like violence. I’m against violence.
I want to live happy comfortable life when it is quiet at home, when people live together and love each other, behave toward each other noble way, are tactful and emphatic… That’s what I’ve seen in happy families around the globe.
I help my parents and relatives that still live in Ukraine. I help other people, institutions and donate to charities. This is really pleasant for me to do. I have interesting and reliable friends, we visit each other regularly.
So this is a brief overview who I am and what my goals in life are. Feel free to tell me about yourself, what you like and don’t like, what are your dreams and goals in this life…
If I’m interesting for you, write me back. Please, ask any questions. Let’s at least be friends and stay in touch... Will you be in Miami on December 17-23 2016? I will be in Miami at that time. Or maybe we can meet in some other place, more suitable for you? Please let me know.
Yours Victor

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? Please send me your thoughts ASAP... Must tell you, I sent this letter to about 15 women, only one replied. I met her in LA, will try to develop some relationships. But in reality she was way less attractive than on pics!)) Though she is very famous model).. I want to proceed with those letters sending intelligent way, I don't want to blow up my opportunities making obvious mistakes, so I'm a bit apprehensive) - need your feedback. Thanks!

Quote: (01-10-2016 12:51 AM)Victor7851 Wrote:  

SO I'VE CREATED A LETTER AND SEND IT TO REALLY NICE WOMEN - MODELS, SUPERMODELS. PLEASE READ IT - AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS LETTER, HOW TO IMPROVE IT! Maybe it's too long? Maybe too many details?
I need a beauty - that's my specific and my problem. It's not easy to marry one. So help me! My fate depends on your replies! Thank you!..

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? Please send me your thoughts ASAP...

Since you asked for ASAP.. here are my thoughts..

"What the f.... did I just read?" and..

[Image: facepalm.png] and..

I was going to call you a troll but given you purchased a gold membership, I'm willing to give you an ounce of benefit of doubt.

Until you start adding value, it's tough to sift through your "letters" and tell you what to do unless you can give us a bit more about your back ground and tell us why in the world you're doing this.

Tell her you're a casting director and have her come over for an interview on your couch.

@cobra: Trolls have a storied history of purchasing the membership.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Damn, I just glanced at the length and knew no woman would read past the first paragraph.

Why a troll would spend 20 dollars to get RVF gold is beyond me.

Dude, their contact info on IG and FB is for the Dubai Sheik recruiters to contact them so the Sheiks can shit on them.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

gay

I don't know how you guys even read that without any spacing. I could barely make it past the first few sentences.

Nope, I was wrong, not banned.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I hate to tell you this but you're now going to have to write a second, equally long letter.
Why?
Because now that you've posted your letter here, the models you send it to, will be able to 'google' it, which will bring up your post.

Not sure if trolling but if not, you may want to pay someone on fiverr $5 and get it proof read.

Feels like the OP is of Russian origin.

I should also mention that I don't think you should be sending something like this out, but hey if it gets you 1 model bang in 15 why not.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

If you are a model, why not use social circle game with the models you come in contact with in real life? Sending random letters to women seems like a great way to be known as a player, not someone women will take seriously. Not to mention, your career may suffer if one or more of them lodges a complaint. IIRC, Model Mayhem has a policy against expressing romantic interest from one member to another because women have complained in the past. To make the most of your status, work hard on your career, and then work the social circle. Trying to be charming via a letter comes off as try hard to a lot of women. Master your art of charm in person, and you'll find a great girl that way.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

If I could, I would copy some of this text onto the IRT picture and post it here, but...

1. I don't know how, and

2. Where would I start? Take any sentence in that op and imagine it as an irt meme. Go on, I dare you.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (01-10-2016 01:29 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

gay

[Image: C6QJPRHW4QF6KFDP7XJNW24TNDI4YNF2.jpg]

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

I read the first 10%...

If I could not stomach that long meandering ramble,
Believe, a rated 8 out of 10 model won't.

& between...

This barely even qualifies for the newbie section.

We can go for a pleasant walk or we can sit in a nice place and talk for an hour, and this will be our opportunity to know and to feel each other better. I can compensate you for your time, I understand how busy you are and I value your time. Please send me for sure your rates for photo shoots and other work. Even if we don’t do a photo shoot but just sit and have a nice talk for an hour or two, I can pay you for your time.

What the fuck am I reading here?

You're either a teenage boy (with money?) or an elderly herb who has lived a life of extreme betadom.

Terrible waste of a gold membership too.

I'm fairly confident that this thread is nothing more than an advertisement for the website that OP linked to.

See the latest season of South Park.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Warm up that banhammer...

Quote: (01-10-2016 09:46 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm fairly confident that this thread is nothing more than an advertisement for the website that OP linked to.

So do you think we could get with some models there Suits, if we write really good and convincing letters?

The OP might really be on to something! [Image: tard.gif]

[Image: wpid-obama-facepalm-meme-generator-this-...e57e1.jpeg]

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Quote: (01-10-2016 09:52 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

So do you think we could get with some models there Suits, if we write really good and convincing letters?

The OP might really be on to something! [Image: tard.gif]

Yes, I believe that the best possible game to use with models is to bore them onto your dick.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I don't think modelmayhem needs any advertisement, its pretty well established in the field already.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

They need more male talent it seems. Guy shoulda posted in the cutting group chat for that.

1500+ word letter game recognized. Read-receipt close?

Read-receipt close. Wow, that's better than Little Dark's hug close.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Am I the only one who's at least attempting to take OP seriously?

OP, you mentioned you've sent out 15 and you met one chick, why don't you run your play and bang her, then write a datasheet.

TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS LETTER

Your letter is terrible. You basically beg for attention.

If you're as incredible as you claim to be in your letter, go back to your mother country and ask your relatives to find you a nice country girl to marry and take back to Canada. I'm sure Ukrainian country bumpkin will appreciate your 3D movie laptop more than any girl on model mayhem.

That is, if you're not a woman trolling the forum. Gender Guesser says you're female:
Genre: Informal
Female = 3118
Male = 2507
Difference = -611; 44.56%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE