rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If a chick looks at you couple of times

Is it a positiv sign?

Or something else

This happened with me many times.

If a girl looks at you for more than a second, shes checking you out.

Women, and specially attractive women, have been receiving male attention since puberty. They have learned that looking at a man can be interpreted as an invitation for that attention and have learned not to look at men for too long unless they want his attention.

Now, if a woman holds eye contact for more than a fraction of a second, or looks twice, you should approach her immediately.

Not that you should be waiting for them to look at you to approach them...

Go introduce yourself.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yes, go talk to her if she is hot enough to get your dick hard. Also, you don't want to wait for a woman to look at you several times before deciding if it is a good idea to talk to her, you should talk to her if she looks like she would be fun to bang.

What are you waiting for, an invitation?

Thanks for the advice bros

This situation happened with me this morning when I was in the Starbucks. A chick walked into Starbucks, she was with her sister. She looked at me couple of times. She she was with her sister I didn't talked to her.

What would you guys do in this kind of situations where the venue is Starbucks and people come to buy coffee and leave the place.

Yeah even a second look is a sign of interest, more than that and she's really hoping you'll talk to her.

Chris / Goodlookingloser has some examples of approaching in this exact situation on his YouTube channel.

Quote: (01-09-2016 09:43 AM)Maximummax Wrote:  

Is it a positiv sign?

Or something else

This happened with me many times.

Unless you've spilled a condiment on your shirt, there's a good chance it's a positive sign but you never really know. The truth is, you should always take a girl's looking at you as a false positive, rather than false negative. A true alpha approaches regardless because he does as he pleases without patiently waiting for a girl's approval.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (01-09-2016 02:30 PM)Maximummax Wrote:  

This situation happened with me this morning when I was in the Starbucks. A chick walked into Starbucks, she was with her sister. She looked at me couple of times. She she was with her sister I didn't talked to her.

What would you guys do in this kind of situations where the venue is Starbucks and people come to buy coffee and leave the place.

How do you know it was her sister?

-- Elon Musk

Quote: (01-09-2016 03:07 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

both have similar facial structure...you know like twins

Walk into her face and start talking.

Quote: (01-09-2016 06:34 PM)Maximummax Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2016 03:07 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

both have similar facial structure...you know like twins

There you go - 'Hi guys, do I guess correctly you are... sisters?'*

* A meaningful, deep look into their eyes and pregnant pause can makes things 'juicer' and if executed properly, can make them laugh (acting classes could help).

Then you've got to make things up a bit, from, say anthropological perspective, to keep the ball rolling for a minute or two - how bones structure faces so it allows us to recognise each other but it fails with monozygotic twins, then ask if people mistake them for each other, how often, did they have an embarrassing experience relating to it, etc. It's more what you convey between the words than the words themselves.

As lame as it sounds, it's better than no approach and who knows where would it have taken you...

-- Elon Musk

Just approach if your interested, your over thinking it brother.

Growth Over Everything Else.

It's always your duty to initiate & escalate opposite sex interactions.
Not hers.

The average woman has ZERO GAME.

Beta males are less frightened at the prospect of approaching a complete stranger in the name of romance.

Otherwise you're left kicking your own butt.
Musing on an internet forum.

Proverb time...

A coward dies many deaths.

Rejection isn't my cup of tea, but dying inside, because I didn't approach is always worse.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (01-10-2016 11:51 AM)1026 Wrote:  

Double up this. You gotta make the moves, and don't get too wrapped up in that PUA stuff about "IOIs," lots of girls won't make classic IOIs when they are interested, and in any case, girls are attracted to the kind of guys who don't wait for an invitation to approach.

Quote: (01-10-2016 01:02 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2016 11:51 AM)1026 Wrote:  

Double up this. You gotta make the moves, and don't get too wrapped up in that PUA stuff about "IOIs," lots of girls won't make classic IOIs when they are interested, and in any case, girls are attracted to the kind of guys who don't wait for an invitation to approach.

I concur. Average woman can only complain that a male didn't read the 'obvious' signals but put her in a man's shoes and make her do some approaches getting shut down most of the time...

An average woman would end up at an intensive care unit after a day of this.

-- Elon Musk

I believe they need plausible deniability. If your approach goes bad or they later change their mind, they will lie and deny ever having been interested in the first place.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (01-10-2016 01:35 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I believe they need plausible deniability. If your approach goes bad or they later change their mind, they will lie and deny ever having been interested in the first place.

They do, and they definitely will. That's another reason to not think too much about what girls say about which guys they like/don't like, or why they rejected some dude, or whatever. There's a lot of retroactive rationalization and changing of memories that aren't worth going over logically.

If the other girl was a friend and OP approached and went for the number, the eventual outcome is going to depend on the friend to some extent.

Regardless approach, if only for the practice.