rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

omg help me lay this 9

omg help me lay this 9

So i got to this expat bar (buenos aires) on tuesday night and I'm in a total abundance don't give a shit, just want to have fun with my 2 buddies mentality. So I go up to 3 yankees (americans) and chat them up first the dude then his girl cousin and finally once they like me I talk to the girl cousin best friend. We have a blast as I chat her up and I take her email (no phone since she got here 2 days ago, will stay for 2 months though). I go back to my friends and chat her up a bit more before I leave and she says "please email me" when I leave. Super cool!!!

Now normally I would wait 2 days and really think through the message I'm going to send this chick but keeping to my abundance and don't give a shit mentality I sent her a message last night (wednesday night). Tonight (thursday night) I get home and get this back.... well first my message then hers

Subject "Hey you"

Hey cutiepie, whatsup?

I had a really fun time talking with you, you seem like a cool girl.
I'm going to this tango class on friday, you should come. We should
hang out before I want to show you this spot that I really like, we'll
go with my dog. Have you had mate before? Anyways let me know,

Christian

she replies

hey!!!! how are you??
i forgot, tomorrow kelly and i told her cousin we would meet up at a bar and watch the copa america game. if you dont go to tango or if you want to meet up with us afterwards that would be awesome. if not we def need to meet up soon.
i just had mate yesterday for the first time and whew it was strong but the more i drank it the more i liked it. i think its better with sugar though. cant wait to see you again.
-lora

Omg thats so much better than I hoped, and she added me on facebook too which could work for or against me, not sure, been single for 3 months and don't know what I'm doing yet.

Guys sorry for the long post but if I didn't write this I would be stressing about it in my head. I know the fact that I'm even writing this means I care too much and its not going to help me, I should keep on not giving a shit if I want to get laid..... but I cant help it, never been with a 9.

Love you guys!

omg help me lay this 9

Hey brosky. now I know I don't have clout on this forum. HOWEVER.

1. Breathe.

2. Go to tango class like you originally planned, have a great time, get laid if you can, or at least talk to a lot of people and whatnot.

Email her now or tomorrow morning: Say you won't know if you can make it but ask her the location for friday that youll try. KEEP IT SHORT and leave out the cutiepie crap you already know she wants to see you, dont fuck it up by coming across as desperate.

3. Hopefully she gives you the details. Swing by the bar and time it so you show up late and with friends, preferably some females (also have a backup plan). Don't pay too much attention to her at first, not being rude though but make sure you talk to her friends and don't be fixated on her. Then isolate her to make your move. Get her back to your place or get her to take a walk something. Close the deal.

This sounds like a layup if you handle it correctly. You come across as way too excited. This will mess up your game if you don't fix it.

omg help me lay this 9

Yes I am too fucking excited! I just took a shower half drunk screaming omg this girl is in to me!!!!! Fuck, I don't think its even worth it to ask her where she is hanging out tomorrow and just say to hang out saturday afternoon to show her some cool places around the city. I felt the cutiepie comment was good to really figure out if she was into me figuring if she didn't like me she would be freaked out by it. But I guess you are right and it was something I said to make myself secure, so I was insecure when I said it and shouldn't have said it.....

omg help me lay this 9

Make sure to be rough with her when you fuck her. Adventurous chicks don't like sheepish guys with crushes.

omg help me lay this 9

If I get to that point trust me I won't be sheepish. I'll be fucking like I can't fucking believe this is happening... I mean fucking a 9 has been a goal of mine for years. This whole conversation is pretty sad though. I shouldn't give a shit. I am the prize. If she doesn't like me its her loss ha, for real. There's so many more hot chicks out there, its all good.

Fuck it all, I'm going to force myself to not care. I even considered just ignoring her and not seeing her cause I feel like I care so much but that would just show just how much i care. I'm going to go for it with the best game I have. If I show neediness and nervousness or whatever lack of game because of inexperience than so be it, I'll bring it tighter next time. Its all part of a long process right?

omg help me lay this 9

Normally, I'm against Facebook, but in this case it seems appropriate. Send your messages through that now. She added you, so that's good, and she probably checks her facebook 20 times a day, as she has no cell phone to entertain her.

As an American, I feel comfortable generalizing that most Americans want to have a crazy adventure when they go on vacation. She wants to be able to brag about how memorable and cool her trip was when she gets back at the end of the Summer.

This is a case of right place, right time, as you were fortunate to meet her so early in her trip. You can now be her guide and show her around.

I'm also not normally a fan of pushing too hard, too soon, but in this case, I think you need to hang out with her ASAP. Right now you're not competing with anyone for her attention, and you want to keep it that way.

Make plans to meet up with her after your Tango class on Friday, tell her to be at X place at X time, and you'll show her around after that. Take her to the cool spots you were talking about, and obviously drink some of that mate.

Here you can gauge how DTF she is. Goes without saying the sooner you bang her the better, but remember not to panic as you have a lot of things working in your favor here:

1. She doesn't know any other locals
2. She wants the exotic experience of banging a man from Argentina
3. You'll seem alpha to her no matter what (unless you really fuck up), because you know the area (the cool spots) and speak the language... essentially you have home court advantage here
4. She's already gone at least 2 days without sex. Hot girls are used to getting banged anytime they want, in other words she's not gonna get any less horny

If you can bang her after a few drinks tomorrow night, awesome, if not make plans to hang out with her one on one the next time, as you should be able to build enough comfort and trust on Friday.

omg help me lay this 9

I'm actually not a local, but I lived here from age 1-6 and also the last 3 years. Thats 8 years out of my 24 year life and I spoke with my mom at home in the US in spanish so people here in Argentina can't tell I was raised in the US. In fact I opened them by asking in spanish if they were yankees and pretending to be full blown argentinian and they believed it totally until I told them in english that I was fucking with them and that I was actually American. They seemed impressed/suprised haha.

Thing is it doesn't seem practical for me to meet up late friday night and take her away from her friends and I don't really want to get sucked into their thing, I want them to come to me. I think I'll send her an email saying that I'm going to be at this milonga dancing tango if she wants to come and if not that we'll meet up by a subway station on saturday afternoon and I'd show her some cool spots. I think that's my best bet.

omg help me lay this 9

CJ has the right idea.
You need to be cognizant of the end game here: getting the bang.
Giving the tour is great but dude tour her ass around your place. You need to ask how each move is making the bang easier.

You need to find these things out:
-is it feasible for her to be separated from her ppls.
-does she have a car
-does she live close to you

That way you can meet her at the bar with confidence of knowing this critical info.
all this is important info to gather for the purposes of closing.
You said you were talking for five hours which is nice but about what???!!

omg help me lay this 9

Wait.

Did I read this correctly?

An American 9 in Buenos Aires?

Highly improbable.

Every time I have been there, I have only seen American 3's and 4's at best.

Or is she just a 4 and you are doing the foreign guy thing of bumping her up 5 points just because she is easy? Ha.

Either way, this should be a layup.

1. She is American
2. You live there.

Play tourguide and close.

omg help me lay this 9

yeah i also thought the same, that she may be a 9 for you but she is just a normal girl to most of guys.

Anyway, this girl being a 9 or a 5 is not the point, i think you are giving her too much value, i remember being at your position before, where i got really happy because i fucked this 10 and i kept on telling her how hot she was, but the thing is, when i met her, i wasnt acting like she was all that, matterfact i would walk with her in the streets two steps ahead so other chicks i was fucking around the area, wouldnt know that i was gaming her,she was getting mad at me because i was ignoring her and not giving her much attention.

Anyway, im not telling you to be a cunt and not give her attention. Be cool with her but dont act like she is all that, when you guys go out for the drink, dance or whatever, after few drinks, try escalate things, look at her eyes for few secs, see if she is responding and when the time is right start kissing her. Also try fuck her in the first night, dont leave things for too long.

Dont really give a fuck about the outcome, thats the best advise i can give you. After you fucking her, i guarantee you that she wont be that special anymore.

omg help me lay this 9

[Image: pussy-196x300.jpg]

Get it off!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

omg help me lay this 9

I'll put pics up after maybe.

Yea I feel better now, I just got super excited last night and I was a bit drunk so that made me more emotional. I don't feel so outcome dependent now, whatever happens happens. Thanks for the advice guys!

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-01-2011 07:05 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Get it off!

Was just thinking the same thing.

Biggest issue you're gonna have is the fact that you dont want to fail so badly. This is something thats fucked me up a bunch of times, even after being Enlightened and taking the red pill.

You're gonna do stuff to try to keep her, not to just be cool and be yourself, and that will fuck you up.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-01-2011 01:29 AM)Riker Wrote:  

In fact I opened them by asking in spanish if they were yankees and pretending to be full blown argentinian and they believed it totally until I told them in english that I was fucking with them and that I was actually American. They seemed impressed/suprised haha.

I think I'll send her an email saying that I'm going to be at this milonga dancing tango if she wants to come and if not that we'll meet up by a subway station on saturday afternoon and I'd show her some cool spots.

That works, I'd have just kept rolling with being a local, but you obviously have a lot more knowledge of the area, and they know that, so I don't see a problem.

As far as waiting til Saturday, that should work too. Let her alter her plans for you. I have no idea how late the dancing goes, so I was initially under the impression you'd still have time to do both. You should be able to get this bang Saturday night, GL.

Quote: (07-01-2011 03:07 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

An American 9 in Buenos Aires?

Highly improbable.

Even if she's only a 7 (I'd hope his scale isn't that different) as a fellow Roosh forum member, I want him to get this bang!

omg help me lay this 9

Thanks CJ!

Omg she said yes to meeting up tomorrow by a subway station at 3... yay.... I mean... so yea I'm not excited about it. Haha just kidding im super excited but whatever I can't help it, eventually I'll get used to it and it won't be a big deal. I don't think I'll act stupid with her though, just now thinking and talking about it it makes me excited.

I'll et you guys know how it turns out!

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-01-2011 04:06 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Thanks CJ!

Omg she said yes to meeting up tomorrow by a subway station at 3... yay.... I mean... so yea I'm not excited about it. Haha just kidding im super excited but whatever I can't help it, eventually I'll get used to it and it won't be a big deal. I don't think I'll act stupid with her though, just now thinking and talking about it it makes me excited.

I'll et you guys know how it turns out!

It does change. I realized that all this game shit was real and worked when I met a girl for a date and wasnt nervous, excited, or anything, cool as a cucumber

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

omg help me lay this 9

You are making way too big a deal of this girl and that, in turn, will harm your chances.

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-01-2011 07:05 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Get it off!

What this man says. Do it sooner rather than later!

omg help me lay this 9

Dang she just emailed me saying her friend and her male cousin may come along too, and that she "hopes that's cool"

Guess I got a couple chaperones on this date.

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-02-2011 10:41 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Dang she just emailed me saying her friend and her male cousin may come along too, and that she "hopes that's cool"

Guess I got a couple chaperones on this date.

I'd bail.

omg help me lay this 9

Yea it went through my mind, but the day is nice, I actually want to see one of the places I planned to take her, and her friends are cool (same 2 people I met at the bar, and they like me, though probably worried about her friend, or 1 of the two wants to cockblock, but I doubt it)

I emailed this back haha

Yea thats fine, just going to make it a little harder to kidnap you
thats all, haha

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-02-2011 11:09 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Yea it went through my mind, but the day is nice, I actually want to see one of the places I planned to take her, and her friends are cool (same 2 people I met at the bar, and they like me, though probably worried about her friend, or 1 of the two wants to cockblock, but I doubt it)

I emailed this back haha

Yea thats fine, just going to make it a little harder to kidnap you
thats all, haha

Let me know when you regret it later.

omg help me lay this 9

Hey, positive attitude!

omg help me lay this 9

I would have said no personally and suggested another time.

omg help me lay this 9

Quote: (07-02-2011 11:51 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Hey, positive attitude!

Since you are going through with it Riker, two words for you:

Game On!

Run the show. Take no prisoners.

Gas and clutch all the way. Stick and Move and all that.

That is the only way you are going to pull this one out.

Good luck.