rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2015-2016 - Kaotic's self analysis review & guide on RVF
015-2016 - Kaotic's self analysis review & guide on RVF
What a great day for a write up, just got a new notch last night with a recently turned 20 year old !

Last year I wrote my first review and guide of myself, this year will be more focused on changed, it will be a lot shorter also.

A lot has changed this year, especially in December.

The Highs:

-Another 3some, albeit a bit lower quality
-Fucked a lot of younger girls this year
-Had the main HB 8 LTR
-Dumped the main HB 8 LTR (more on that later)
-No outbreak of std, I have a feeling it’s gone, I take care of my body also
-Stronger and looking better than ever, I weigh more also, it surprised me
-BDSM is standard in the bedroom, girls love it.

-Had a solid consistent rotation this entire, no harem collapse:
-18 year old 6.5 from mexico for a few months
-21 year old 7 from Chicago who moved local (white girl booty)
-19 year old 8 black girl who got Alpha Widow Syndrome
-19 year old 6.5 white girl, who let’s me do anything, loves lingerie and BDSM
-19 year old white girl 6.5, big tits, really weird, but fun
-23 year old milf sports trainer 7 with the nicest athletic ass I’ve seen yet
-22 year old Indian 7.5 student

The Lows:

-Nexted 2 of my harem because of mini LTR feelings: Chicago Girl and 18 Year old Alpha Widow
-Still have herpes, obviously it’s not going away but dormant
-Dumped my LTR of almost 2 years. (More on that below)
-At the early-mid stage of the post break up, handling it well
-Didn’t get any solid 9’s this year

Major Lessons Learned:

-Don’t waste your time or other people’s time
-Don’t waste your time on women you aren’t going to be with
-Filter more finely, it’s okay to be picky
-Don’t compromise your views because a woman has different goals in life

The Notch Count:

-22 new bangs this year (5 short of last year)

The Break Down:

-6 were straight come over bangs, no dates
-12 first date bangs
-3 second date bangs
-1 third date bang
-15 were One Night Stands (never saw them again)
-9 were multiple bangs
-7 were in the rotation (excluding my LTR)

This year I’m going to try and keep track of numbers closed to bang ratio.

Only 1 of these bangs wasn’t from online gaming. I haven’t really had time to approach many girls, I work 7 days a week, gym, then go on a date, fuck a plate, or go to bed.

Date logistics haven’t changed:

-Venues in close proximity to your pad
-Don’t do dinner
-Know the bartenders, have the venue on lock
-Venue change
-Paying – I don’t mind paying, but I’m stoked if a girl pays also.

Read more here about logistics.

Bang Logistics haven’t changed:

-I live with a relative
-Room is dark as possible
-I have fun things in my room, I show stuff off
-Comfy furnishings

Read more here about date/bang logistics.

Personality wise:

Once again a lot more improvement in my confidence, my game, interactions with women, how I drop bait, how I talk, how I close, etc.

Once again, read my 2015 review here

Text game has been on point, I find myself texting less, sending pictures more.

Social Media:

I didn’t add a single girl I banged on ANY social media I have. Only my ex LTR was added on my social media (after a year).

Tinder/OKC/POF/Coffee Meets Bagel – all were used for my bangs, as I mentioned before, only 1 bang this year was from in person via social circle.

You can read all about my text/online app guide here

Dumping the LTR:

By far the BIGGEST change that's happened to me this year.

I’ve been with this girl a few months short of our 2 year anniversary.

A quick summary about the situation:

-We see each other only twice a week, she wanted more time with me
-She wants kids and marriage in the next few years, I’m not ready to commit to that
-She smokes weed, and ciggs consistently
-Bartender
-Daddy’s girl, but mommy cheated, parents separated a few years, got back together.
-She’s having quarterlife crisis issues
-Family is lower income than me, she makes decent money, father will possibly die in a few years.

Read more here about my LTR and the advice given.

The Decision:

I decided to move on the initial advice and dumped her the same day I requested advice from this forum. It was in our mutual best interest.

Why?

Because life is too fucking short to waste on people you won’t be going anywhere with.
I’m not looking to get married or have kids soon, and she wants that. The softer landing I give her and less stringing her along the better for her mental health and her chances of finding a partner willing to give her that increases.

I wish nothing but the best for her, we just have different goals in life. She even told me if I ever change her mind to let her know. She did a bit of guilt tripping about the std thing, I’m extremely positive she never got it from me.

She cried, I got seriously bummed, she deleted me of all social media, not contact rule is enforced.

Sure I think about her from time to time but every day it gets better for me.

Think twice about the women you’re with, make sure you’re investing your time in something worthwhile that is actually going to somewhere.

Shout out to these gents who helped ME push pass the initial dumping:

Jariel, Onto, Travesty, Lizard of Oz, Thomas the Rhymer, WIA, Traveler Kai, Black Knight, redbeard, Off The Reservation, and others not mentioned

ACT ON THE ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU

REACH OUT FOR ADVICE FOR YOURSELF SO OTHERS CAN LOOK AT IT OBJECTIVELY AND RATIONALLY

Things I needed to work on in 2015:
-I NEED TO DAY APPROACH MORE. It’s that simple. FAILED, RETRY FOR 2016
-I need to rely on dating sites less. FAILED, RETRY FOR 2016
-I need to gain more mass/strength in the gym. PASSED
-I need to push against LMR just a little bit more. PASSED

2015 Fuck Bucket List:
-Another threesome with hotter girls. (Mine were 2 7's at best) PASSED (BUT LOWER QUALITY) RETRY FOR 2016
-Fuck more 18-20 year old girls. (I'm getting better at it). PASSED
-Get a foreign flag in the states. (I've never had one). FAILED, RETRY FOR 2016
-Travel to get foreign flags. (I just want to travel in general). FAILED, RETRY FOR 2016
-Fuck more Asian girls. (Had my first 2 this year) FAILED, RETRY FOR 2016

Of the 9 goals I created, I reached about 44% of those goals.

Of these 9 goals, I’d like to travel, travel for a bang, get a foreign bang in the states, and approach more

Summary:

-This year has seen a better quality of girls and plates
-I enjoyed the mini LTR’s and the main LTR, but it had to come to an end
-I’m more interested than ever in traveling this year, I’m renewing my passport soon
-I’ll be avoid any LTR’s I don’t see myself being in one for awhile, maybe some mini LTR’s
-I need to put my diet more on point, but I’m glad to see the gains I’ve had.
-As suggested, I think it's time to focus more on my life, rather than gaming and banging girls.

I’m looking forward to 2016.

Please ask any questions you want on this thread, or PM me.

I'd appreciate any feedback, advice, constructive criticism as well.
Quote: (01-04-2016 08:03 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Only 1 of these bangs wasn’t from online gaming.

Tinder/OKC/POF/Coffee Meets Bagel – all were used for my bangs, as I mentioned before, only 1 bang this year was from in person via social circle.

Umm... congratulations on being really, really good-looking? What else do you want us to say?

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

(150 views and no replies yet, so it looks like I gotta be the first one to register the bafflement at this "self-analysis" that's on everybody's mind, my high warning level be damned.)
Quote: (01-04-2016 09:54 PM)civpro Wrote:  

Umm... congratulations on being really, really good-looking? What else do you want us to say?

(150 views and no replies yet, so it looks like I gotta be the first one to register the bafflement at this "self-analysis" that's on everybody's mind, my high warning level be damned.)

[Image: tumblr_mo38hzwhyK1snzr7eo1_500.gif]

Kaotic, don't pay no attention to civpro. Some people gonna hate. A self-analysis and goal setting strategy is great. Even if you've reached only 44% of your goals, you had a fucking awesome year and I enjoyed reading your bang reports in the I-just-had-sex thread.

If nothing else, you can use that "only 44%" as a good motivating factor for 2016.

Props, man. Looking forward to your posts this year.

Are you kidding me?

You, again have hit a nerve with me. I'm going back home after a forum member meetup and had to come back to you displaying your insecurities AGAIN after being called out by me multiple times.

The tone of your post has nothing but HATE resonating from it. You, an Indian guy with extreme inner game issues, hating on an Indian guy with NO inner game issues, who gets laid, is more than a bit trollish, wouldn't you say? You don't believe he gets laid eh? You remember the IRT? He also thought only good looking guys got laid. On top of that he thought that indian guys didn't get laid because they were Indian. While I hate to bring race into the picture the only reason I do bring it up is because I know that it is your source of frustration based on your past posts.

Your warning level be damned? Yeah, I'd say so. I would suggest the warning level be "ban" instead. You've not only been a black mark on the forum community but also are now a username I completely disown as one that shares any kinship or similarities with me.

I, and members like kaotic are trying extremely hard to build up a positive outlook for men of Indian descent. Reason being that it is positive and not negative in the first place based on facts alone ( like the ones in this thread )and here you are spewing hate and superficiality into it.

When are you going to ask for help? I, and the forum membership are waiting for your response.

My apologies for derailing your thread kaotic.
Great post kaotic. Congrats on having an awesome year.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.
This sort of self-analysis is exactly what every man needs to do from time to time. Posting publicly forces you to put effort into it and also allows others who want to support you to step up and offer assistance.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Great post Kaotic. Let me give you one piece of advice that has worked wonders for me:

Stretch Goals.

And I don't mean stretching that yoga teacher to the depths of her intestines.

I would venture to say if you're anywhere near hitting half your goals, you're not reaching far enough. Even Mike Trout doesn't hit .350. Get more 8s into your rotation. Bang a 9. Bang a hot sorority girl, have her suggest a 3-way because she doesn't want to lose you. Every girl should be 'loves heels, short skirts, lingerie, does everything, loves BDSM.'

Best of luck in 2016!

[Image: image.png]

Not to diminish Kaotic's results (and let's not forget he was in a relationship most of the year), but you act like 22 is some gargantuan number.

I can tell just by the effort he put into his post that the guy works 20X harder than you at improving his game.

There's definitely something you could learn from that.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Great post Kaotic. I liked how you graded your goal attainment. I was at 57%. There is a quote somewhere that says that hitting half of your goals, are properly set goals. I think it was Zig Ziglar. Jariel also helped me get over an LTR earlier this year. She was still in my life holding on to me, even though I dumped her several times. She literally wouldn't go away, and moved a few blocks away from me. Finally, I quit texting her back and ghosted her, after the encouragement of the RVF members, Jariel specifically. This was back in April. I looked her up on Facebook in November, and saw that was already engaged to a new guy. She hated condoms so who knows why they got engaged so quickly, but I was so happy it wasnt me. I went on to continually bang 10-20 year younger women, it was my biggest year in numbers. And its not slowing down. Everything in my life seemed to pick up after I dumped the LTR. Unless you want babies, I see no reason for having one.
Quote: (01-04-2016 10:45 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Are you kidding me?

You, again have hit a nerve with me. I'm going back home after a forum member meetup and had to come back to you being a bitch again after being called out by me multiple times.

The tone of your post has nothing but HATE resonating from it. You, an Indian guy with extreme inner game issues, hating on an Indian guy with NO inner game issues, who gets laid, is more than a bit trollish, wouldn't you say? You don't believe he gets laid eh? You remember the IRT? He also thought only good looking guys got laid.

Your warning level be damned? Yeah, I'd say so. I would suggest the warning level be "ban" instead. You've not only been a black mark on the forum community but also are now a username I completely disown as one that shares any kinship or similarities with me.

I, and members like kaotic are trying extremely hard to build up a positive outlook for men of Indian descent and here you are spewing hate and superficiality into it.

When are you going to ask for help?

Not this again.

Stop striking out with nothing but extreme bluster, emotion, and invective.
Stop acting a self-appointed authority that I'm supposed to bow down to.
Stop putting words in my mouth.
Stop presuming to know me.
Stop concern trolling me.
Stop trying to psychoanalyze me when you're the one who's admitted to be in therapy.
Stop attributing some kind of racial insecurity to me and stop purporting to be the objective, enlightened one when the mere thought of a racial totem pole is something you are unable to even accept and sends you into an emotional meltdown.
Stop hounding me and You Are An IRT!-trolling me in topics that don't even bring up the race issue.
Stop accusing me of being a 'bad fit' when you're the one with strange anti-social rage problems.

In short, stop projecting your own severe, unresolved mental issues onto me. There is no real point in responding to you other than to counter your rage, ad hominem, and slanders. You purport to have the back of Indians... or something... yet you give NO concrete, measured, sober advice in their behalf. Just repeat the dual mantra of "Confidence!" and "Inner Game!" and bury your head in the sand. And all this, while on the subject of exclusively online dating bangs. Please tell me, what is the great Confidence and Inner Game cultivation requirement on mashing a green heart on a glass screen and ordering a girl who really, really likes your face over to your house like pizza? Do you SERIOUSLY not see the glaring contradiction here? Is this real life?

ANYWAY, addressing the actual topic at hand, in the form of say, CleanSlate's reply. No, this isn't hate, or disbelief. I have no issue whatsoever with OP's actions and success themselves - what he did, how he did it, and so on. It is an entirely valid, legitimate way to get laid. Again, no issue.

What I did was register my complete bafflement at his decision to make this kind of big report the way he did. Log onto internet apps entirely based on looks, where a 95/5 rule is in effect, where many men can't even a get a single solid match or response back, while he is able to swipe away to nearly 2 girls a month delivered Down To Fuck directly to his door... and frame it all into some kind progress/journey report, with results we can all aspire to, and teachable lessons for all of us? Like are you fucking kidding me? Because there is NONE of that. This is a cognitive dissonance on a level I've never seen before, an almost unintentional triumphalism.

Like I said, no issue with his success itself at all. But... utterly perplexed by the thought process going into such a public "self-analysis" report. Hence:

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.
[Image: 66286493.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!
Not to derail the derailment (I'm sure we're all very excited to see how it turns out, I know I am) but @kaotic: do you have some input specifically on what works best with younger girls in that 18-23 range? I'm assuming you're older.

I know there is some stuff out there but it looks like you've had quite a bit of success in that area.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.
civpro has been banned. He had a long warning history of multiple forms of trolling and hating and was currently at 80% warning level, but refused to tone down his behavior.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?
Kaotic, I admire your honest self-evaluation of your achievements, where you came up short and acknowledging where you need/want to focus in 2016. I appreciate the acknowledgement of my efforts with your LTR situation as well. I really do.

To improve as men, we must always be willing to be critical of ourselves and open ourselves to criticism from others. To do so on a public forum requires even more gumption since its out there for everyone to see. You might hide behind a username but it's still very personal and still very raw information to share with the world and both the RVF membership as well as the endless amount of lurkers benefit from your contributions.

Unfortunately, many people in this world can't stop believing their own bullshit for 1 minute and these are the people who generally fail in life; they either refuse or are incapable of being critical of themselves for their own betterment. To do so often requires admission that you failed at something or are not at the present time good enough to complete a task. This is hard for any man to admit but as alluded to, is necessary to grow as a man. You have proven you are not one of those people (someone afraid of honest self-criticism) via your posts on this forum and I am confident you will do great things in 2016.

And based on this thread, I can't say the same for Civpro; who sounds like someone who believes a little too much of his own bullshit.

He literally just got banned as I finished typing this out. Good riddance. Well done Kaotic, I TOLD you you would do great things in 2016.

[Image: highfive.gif]
Quote: (01-04-2016 10:04 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_mo38hzwhyK1snzr7eo1_500.gif]

WB.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Great write up, bro!

How do you make sure your main or main's friends don't catch you on these dating apps/sites?
Way to go Kaotic. Those stats are pretty solid if you ask me. I remember you mentioning that you don't approach at the gym (I don't unless I'm either passing or working close a girl in close proximity) which is usually my cool down/stretching period.

With grocery stores, coffee shops, and other places you may go to are also a good way to get in more approaches. Its the way I currently work in mine while supplementing with tinder, ha. Looking forward to some more awesome player reports from you this year.
Pics or it didn't happen [Image: banana.gif]

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
Great work Kaotic, cheers! And coming from someone who is younger than the majority of people here, even more respect!

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie
Awesome self reflection. Glad to see you really taking the time out to analyze what you accomplished, failed, and how you need to reset heading into 2016.
Good stuff here.

Newbies pay attention. Don't spend time on a chic who doesn't want to have sex with you.

Regardless of your online open to close ratio or even first date to close ratio (you didn't show the misses), it's obvious you aren't wasting time on chics holding out sex. One

The Break Down:

-12 first date bangs
-3 second date bangs
-1 third date bang
-9 were multiple bangs

I see these numbers are not exclusive. Are you including ONS with first date bangs?

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
Kaotic, great report and great effort by you. I always look forward to your posts because you always offer nuggets of gold. This kind of self-reflection is so very important, an to put it out publicly is even better.

Props to you man.
What a time to be alive
Quote: (01-04-2016 11:19 PM)Suits Wrote:  

This sort of self-analysis is exactly what every man needs to do from time to time. Posting publicly forces you to put effort into it and also allows others who want to support you to step up and offer assistance.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Suits, this is exactly what I was going for. I wanted to make sure I held myself accountable and anyone on the forum could point out things that were wrong.

I also want to let newbies know, that you can have a great year, some people don't remember my first actual analysis, where I sounded more bitter and frustrated about things.

I changed quite a few things around, however, online dating is still a problem for me. Quality has gone up, job quality has gone up, so I'm at a fork in the road and am now focused on making my own life better.

Quote: (01-05-2016 12:03 AM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Great post Kaotic. Let me give you one piece of advice that has worked wonders for me:

Stretch Goals.

And I don't mean stretching that yoga teacher to the depths of her intestines.

I would venture to say if you're anywhere near hitting half your goals, you're not reaching far enough. Even Mike Trout doesn't hit .350. Get more 8s into your rotation. Bang a 9. Bang a hot sorority girl, have her suggest a 3-way because she doesn't want to lose you. Every girl should be 'loves heels, short skirts, lingerie, does everything, loves BDSM.'

Best of luck in 2016!

Nice baseball reference. Those are some great stretch goals and I'll have to think of some. You're absolutely right, my standards SHOULD be that every girl "loves heels, short skirts, lingerie, does everything, loves BDSM" etc.

Quote: (01-05-2016 12:24 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Great post Kaotic. I liked how you graded your goal attainment. I was at 57%. There is a quote somewhere that says that hitting half of your goals, are properly set goals. I think it was Zig Ziglar. Jariel also helped me get over an LTR earlier this year. She was still in my life holding on to me, even though I dumped her several times. She literally wouldn't go away, and moved a few blocks away from me. Finally, I quit texting her back and ghosted her, after the encouragement of the RVF members, Jariel specifically. This was back in April. I looked her up on Facebook in November, and saw that was already engaged to a new guy. She hated condoms so who knows why they got engaged so quickly, but I was so happy it wasnt me. I went on to continually bang 10-20 year younger women, it was my biggest year in numbers. And its not slowing down. Everything in my life seemed to pick up after I dumped the LTR. Unless you want babies, I see no reason for having one.

Jariel was absolutely a huge influence on my decision with my LTR. His Real Talk Sessions absolutely smacked me in the face with a dose of reality. The truth was in front of me, I just didn't want to see it.

Quote: (01-05-2016 01:21 AM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Not to derail the derailment (I'm sure we're all very excited to see how it turns out, I know I am) but @kaotic: do you have some input specifically on what works best with younger girls in that 18-23 range? I'm assuming you're older.

I know there is some stuff out there but it looks like you've had quite a bit of success in that area.

I'm in my very late 20's, I act, dress, and look young.

If they're under 21, I'll meet them at a coffee place usually or go bowling. I get them as comfortable as possible before having them come over the second time (if they don't come over after coffee).

Ex) Sunday Night - Semi Cute 6.8 met me at the bowling alley, we drank before in my car, got her super comfortable, there was a wait time to get a lane, played games in an arcade, I won 2 of 3 games. Then came the bowling, lotta shit talking, laughing, and I absolutely destroyed her AND I bowled with my non dominant hand in the last round.

Dropped bait, she bought it, grabbed another round of tall cans, came home, she was kinoing me, banged.

With younger girls I tell them stories, present SMV, social status, most importantly I tease the fuck out of them and make them laugh. This is key, making a bitch laugh, is the best disarmament and comfort game to me.

Quote: (01-05-2016 03:30 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Kaotic, I admire your honest self-evaluation of your achievements, where you came up short and acknowledging where you need/want to focus in 2016. I appreciate the acknowledgement of my efforts with your LTR situation as well. I really do.

To improve as men, we must always be willing to be critical of ourselves and open ourselves to criticism from others. To do so on a public forum requires even more gumption since its out there for everyone to see. You might hide behind a username but it's still very personal and still very raw information to share with the world and both the RVF membership as well as the endless amount of lurkers benefit from your contributions.

Unfortunately, many people in this world can't stop believing their own bullshit for 1 minute and these are the people who generally fail in life; they either refuse or are incapable of being critical of themselves for their own betterment. To do so often requires admission that you failed at something or are not at the present time good enough to complete a task. This is hard for any man to admit but as alluded to, is necessary to grow as a man. You have proven you are not one of those people (someone afraid of honest self-criticism) via your posts on this forum and I am confident you will do great things in 2016.

And based on this thread, I can't say the same for Civpro; who sounds like someone who believes a little too much of his own bullshit.

He literally just got banned as I finished typing this out. Good riddance. Well done Kaotic, I TOLD you you would do great things in 2016.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Thanks Black Knight, I really appreciate it. Absolutely we need to open ourselves to be evaluated by others. This is what I'm trying to implore that newbies do on her. Talk about your doubts, fears, goals, and seek advice

Quote: (01-05-2016 04:20 AM)articulatecool Wrote:  

Great write up, bro!

How do you make sure your main or main's friends don't catch you on these dating apps/sites?

Well since I dumped her it doesn't matter but here are some guidelines:

-Make your radius close to your work and home, don't make it 20 miles or whatever
-Create a fake FB to link to so you don't have common friends or interests
-If you get caught (which I did) DENY TILL YOU DIE. I claimed it was an ex catfishing me and she believed me. Make a story up.
-Don't shit where you eat, as in don't take your girl you would take your dates. I have a certain bar I take her, the side girls come to my house or a local dive bar only
-She didn't live in my city, she lives 30-45 minutes away
-I didn't hangout with her friends and she didn't have many to hangout with to begin with
-Keep your phone locked down, remove notifications on your lock screen if you have an iPhone
-Make sure other girls you have in your rotation or are taking on dates aren't from your city

Quote: (01-05-2016 05:16 AM)~wrIghter~ Wrote:  

Way to go Kaotic. Those stats are pretty solid if you ask me. I remember you mentioning that you don't approach at the gym (I don't unless I'm either passing or working close a girl in close proximity) which is usually my cool down/stretching period.

With grocery stores, coffee shops, and other places you may go to are also a good way to get in more approaches. Its the way I currently work in mine while supplementing with tinder, ha. Looking forward to some more awesome player reports from you this year.

Yeah gym mode is basically fuck off I'm decompressing mode. Maybe talk a bit of sports with the guys. I usually only go to one grocery store and I'll absolutely flirt with girls on my weekend job.

I've absolutely gotta keep approaching more.

Quote: (01-05-2016 10:23 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Good stuff here.

Newbies pay attention. Don't spend time on a chic who doesn't want to have sex with you.

Regardless of your online open to close ratio or even first date to close ratio (you didn't show the misses), it's obvious you aren't wasting time on chics holding out sex. One

The Break Down:

-12 first date bangs
-3 second date bangs
-1 third date bang
-9 were multiple bangs

I see these numbers are not exclusive. Are you including ONS with first date bangs?

Yeah I don't waste time on bullshit and screen girls carefully, I make sure the interest is there, drop the line with meet me on x day and y place at z time. If they're enthusiastic I pull the trigger immediately.

Correct these numbers are not inclusive, yes ONS's are included as first date bang.

Quote: (01-05-2016 12:38 AM)civpro Wrote:  

Please tell me, what is the great Confidence and Inner Game cultivation requirement on mashing a green heart on a glass screen and ordering a girl who really, really likes your face over to your house like pizza? Do you SERIOUSLY not see the glaring contradiction here? Is this real life?

If you don't see the fallacy in your own question then I can't help you.

I've never messaged a girl on a tinder literally told her directly come over to my house and to hangout.

It takes skill to a close a number in only a few exchanges
It takes skill to build comfort and to disable ASD via TEXT.
It takes skill to lock down logistics, bars/cool room/etc.
It takes game to build comfort in person/read body language/present SMV/ etc.
It takes game to disable ASD, to defeat any LMR, to drop bait, to close the date.
It takes game to disable ASD and LMR when you have her in your bed.

THIS is what requires "Confidence & Inner Game"

Quote:Quote:

ANYWAY, addressing the actual topic at hand, in the form of say, CleanSlate's reply. No, this isn't hate, or disbelief. I have no issue whatsoever with OP's actions and success themselves - what he did, how he did it, and so on. It is an entirely valid, legitimate way to get laid. Again, no issue.

You do have an issue with this, otherwise you wouldn't be bringing this up.

Your initial post was dismissive, saying it was just based on my looks, when it most cases, it was my game that won these girls over.

What I did was register my complete bafflement at his decision to make this kind of big report the way he did. Log onto internet apps entirely based on looks, where a 95/5 rule is in effect, where many men can't even a get a single solid match or response back, while he is able to swipe away to nearly 2 girls a month delivered Down To Fuck directly to his door... and frame it all into some kind progress/journey report, with results we can all aspire to, and teachable lessons for all of us? Like are you fucking kidding me? Because there is NONE of that. This is a cognitive dissonance on a level I've never seen before, an almost unintentional triumphalism.

Your bafflement is your narrow mindedness.

Why ? Because this " big report" was laid out so that newbies can see how a man can progress over a year, see HOW he did so, tips that might give them the edge they need to get laid. To beat out another guy in getting in a girl.

Many men on the forum get laid from online dating apps, the sheer volume of posts in the Tinder thread and OKC thread prove that.

My notch count this year is laughable compared to the likes of Linux or Blurred Sevens for example. I mean Linux had a 100 fucking plus lays this year.

If a girl matches me, it's because of the initial attraction of my looks yes, but you can fuck that up so easy by:

-Being thirsty
-Shitty text game
-Shitty logistics
-Shitty game in person
-Shitty dressing
-ASD & LMR

The list goes on and on, just because a bitch matches you doesn't mean you're getting laid. It's laughable that you compare them to ordering pizza.

The fact you think so, means you have a LONG road ahead, since you don't seek to see the bigger picture of the process.

Tell you what, you try and having an LTR for almost 2 years and fucking on the side constantly, and tell me it doesn't take skill along with the risks associated with it blowing up in your face.

It is progress, it IS a journey for me. Why ? Because I pick more and more game knowledge.

I learn what works and what doesn't to get a girl in bed, I learn more and more of what type of girls I'm looking to fuck versus the type of girl I'd look for an LTR (which of course I'm not focused on right now).

The fact you see "none of that" clearly screams you need to look within and work on yourself first.

Like I said, no issue with his success itself at all. But... utterly perplexed by the thought process going into such a public "self-analysis" report. Hence:

Honestly I liked some of your posts.

Just from of your more recent posts you seem angry, frustrated, possibly a bit bitter. Alot of it seems to have to do with your looks and body content.

Specifically on losing weight and wanting to look better.

I never stated what I look on a 1-10 scale, hell I might be just average.

I never wanted anyone to say anything, this post was meant as a data sheet on what I've done this year.

I wanted to help newbies, the links I reference are:

- detailed reports of how I ended up fucking girls, from start to finish
- detailed reports of dates
- detailed reports of serious issues I've face and how I've overcame them
- detailed report of the 2014-2015 year (this includes more detail on dating apps, social media, logistics, confidence boosters, etc.)

Wish you the best of luck on your journey, and either way:

[Image: tumblr_m57y5diEay1ry0o82o1_500.gif]