rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

37 Cities Summarized - 2 Years of Travel & Game
7 Cities Summarized - 2 Years of Travel & Game
With the perspective of more time under my travel belt, I figured it could be interesting to share thoughts on the last 2 years of my life in various US & European cities, minus the new city excitement syndrome, as contained in the more detailed data sheets & scouting reports I've shared.

So what made me like or dislike a city for meeting women? I've tried to ignore personal success and failure bias as much as I could, and just rank them by how much I liked the place for women, game, and gut feeling. I have a more detailed speadsheet with columns for quantity, quality, approachability, eye contact, etc. I might do something with it later.

I've tried varying amounts of daygame, nightgame, and online in these places in the past 2 years.

Most hated:

37. Miami
12 days, 1 swoop
South Beach is the #1 US city for 9 & 10 stunners, but the universally aloof, vapid, dismissive character of the women earns it my most coveted non-reccomendation. Equal parts shallow, touristy, and thuged out.

36. Dublin
3 days, 0 leprechauns
Impressive hat trick of neither quantity, nor quality, nor approachability. Probably less feminine than big city English girls, and that's saying something. Older crowds. Cigarette & weed smoke everywhere. Tourist trap pubs hostile to cold approach. Day game lacks quality targets.

35. Paris
4 days, 0 croissants
Parisian women have quite high opinions of themselves. For such a big city, there is a distinct lack of attractive ones walking around. Parisian men? The thirst is real.

34. San Francisco
1 month, 4 treats
The Polk street stretch is home to the most entitled, feminist white women to be found in the US. The hipster mission areas & surrounding asian scene more insular. San Fran loves to disproportionately drink, party, and date online, leading to easier bangs than other liberal strongholds.

Special mention for Toronto, Washington DC, Sydney & Melbourne. I would have probably listed them in this category too, but haven't visited them recently enough to give an accurate read.

Mild dislike:

33. Charleston
3 days, 1 southern belle
Affluent and old fashioned. It's a small college town. If you're not in college, you won't fit in. If you're from yankee country, you'll fit in even less. I got lucky 1 time, but recognized it wouldn't be sustainable. It's a charming, niche city. Better suited for young macks with baseball caps.

32. Tampa
2 weeks, 1 ray of sunshine
A spread out sprawling mass of Florida car life, with inconsistent pockets of opportunity online, and near colleges & beaches. An unlikely mix of seedy and exclusive, well off tourists, middle class & poor local girls who flaunt tattoos with pride, god, and the devil.

31. Reykjavick
4 days, 0 volcanic eruptions
All efforts to make a connection outside of a drink induced haze likely to blow up spectacularly. Real opportunity is strictly a Friday & Saturday night affair. A painfully insular place. The icy receptions left me as cold as their frozen feminist souls, despite many seriously hot looking women in Reykjavick.

30. Helsinki
3 days, 0 fish captured
Spooky quiet & sleepy feel for trying to meet women. Outsider skepticism & unwelcoming tone made me feel like a ghost. As per typical nordic fashion, expect to see huge swings in attractiveness. Nightlife is relatively slutty here, but a bigger language barrier, and a rookie mistake cost me the catch.

29. Los Angeles
6 years on & off, 149 starlets
The long term tenents of LA give a cool reception, but you can strike gold if find a fresh face. Not easy to connect, but an ever replenishing talent pool can keep you motivated to keep trying. Difficult to make a human connection in a place that categorizes humans as 90% wanna be's, 9% used to be's, and 1% is's.

28. Tokyo
1 week, 1 pokemon
Alien. Futuristic. The huge cultural differences left me feeling out of place and misunderstood. Divine fish. Rappongi is welcoming enough to westerners. But the girl quality available to short term outsiders is not the freshest. The higher end is better left to locals, serious enthusiasts, and japanese language jockeys. Better suited for the yellow fever afflicted than yours truly.

27 26 25. Malmo, Gothenburg, Stockholm
2 weeks combined, 1 swedish massage
The top tier may have some of the hottest girls in the world, but despite huge variations in attractiveness, even average Swedish girls are still snobs on the inside. I found them all but impenetrable for online & daygame efforts. Drunken night game offers better opportunities & odds, but they're strictly Fri & Sat night affairs. Swedes on holiday however, all bets are off, along with probably their underwear.

Respectable:

24. Phoenix
4 days, 1 desert oasis
The Fri Sat scene on Old Camelback road in Scottsdale goes shockingly hard, but the rest of my week was like mad max wandering the desert in search of mirage girls who rarely appeared. ASU provides this town with a huge number of pretty white girls. Unfortunately, they come stock from the factory with surprisingly high bitch shields.

23 22. Lund & Uppsala
1 day each, 0 swedish massages
Did a 1 day scouting mission to each of these college towns, and was blown away by the quantity & quality. The icy reception wasn't any better than other Swedish cities, but investing in a longer term stay, and a solid back story could be a blonde poosy paradise for a young looking casanova.

21. San Diego
3 weeks, 2 stayed classy
My #1 city for year round quality of life. Unfortunately it just doesn't have as many cute women when compared to LA. They're also less interesting, and that's saying something. Possibly the happiest girls in California. But I had to put in a lot of work to find them.

20. Philadelphia
1 week, 2 steaks
Diverse, down to earth, and over educated. Don't expect to find any high end talent here, but lots of decent personality 6's and occasional 7's.

19. Orlando
2 weeks, 4 magic kingdoms
While not the brightest bulbs, the women of Orlando offer southern fried charm, and still believe in disney magic. Typical florida sprawl makes for an isolated feeling.

18. Manchester
1 week, 1 goaaaal
I got more points for being American here than in London. The women are friendlier, and dress trashier. The concentrated clubs at Deansgate Locks are an ideal Friday & Saturday night setup. Come for the accents. Stay for the leopard print.

17. Munich
4 days, 0 pints
Suprisingly cute, smiling and friendly college town blondes. At the clubs everyone stands around with their nose in the air, and tries their best to avoid eye contact. Average quality is high. Unfortunately, so is your competition.

16. Oslo
4 days, 0 valkyries
Average quality is shockingly average. But the top shelf talent in Oslo is some of the top I've seen in the world. The hottest girls in Eastern Europe can't compare to the beauty of the hottest girls in Oslo. But to see them you need to go clubbing. And to talk to them, you need to infiltrate past sausage fested suited up moneyed vikings.

Like:

15. Warsaw
1 week, 2 pierogi
It isn't Poland at it's best, but Warsaw girls will still show you a good time. Online is good. Daygame is respectable. The clubs almost always pop off. There's nothing wrong with Warsaw specifically. It's just that other Polish cities are better. The streets, rain, and grey concrete blocks may have left me cold, but the girls kept me warm.

14. Montreal
1 week, 1 power play goal
It's not that Montreal girls are cock teases. It just feels that way because they're so friendly & open with new people. For a weekender, it's easy to mistake kindness for interest in actually hooking up with you. Despite this, there's so many young, slim, pretty women in Montreal with good personalities that it keeps your hopes alive despite a likely prolonged period of blue balls.

13. Budapest
2 weeks, 6 couch castings
My wing Slubu calls it "whore country". Considering I got laid my second night there, and every other day since, It's probably accurate. Non stop party city. Budapest girls lack sensitivity, tact, and soul. They make up for it with BJ skills, and freakishly big racks. Not the place to look for the mother of ones children. Nor if approach blowouts hurt your feelings. But for those willing to leave those at home, it's one of the best Euro romps available.

12. St Petersburg
1 week, 0 aristocrats
The least Russian place in Russia. Snooty cultural capital. Less western god factor. More sexually conservative. Day game insta-date mecca. Girls from Piter are the most open to day game approach I've experienced anywhere. Very beautiful women. A solid second tier choice.

11. Vilnius
2 weeks, 1 clone
Quality over quantity. Despite looking similar after a while, this small capital city is easily top 5 average quality, and the best hair quality in the world. But this consistent beauty comes at the price of relatively aloof, occasionally bitchy personalities.

Love:

10. Copenhagen
2 weeks, 3 little mermaids
The blondest. Land of golden retriever girls. Always smiling. Always blonde. Liberal feminist to the bone. Like other nordic capitals, average quality is nothing special. Rectangle bodies, but kind, generous, and slutty as they come. I debated about placing Copenhagen in the "like" section, but I'm partial to luxurious blonde hair and happy smiles, so I had to keep it real and put it here.

9. Tallinn
5 days, 0 archangels
FSU slavic slender sweethearts meet snow white Scandinavian sex kittens. An approachable day game mecca that also knows how to party on off nights. Tallinn doesn't have as much quantity on tap as their Polish or Russian neighboring cities. But Tallinn girls are more fun, with more personality. Top 6 overall quality in Europe.

8 7. Edinburgh & Glasgow
1 week, 1 lass
Poosy paradise in...Scotland? I realize it's not everyones cup of tea, but I got the most points for being American here. I also go crazy for the accent, big eyes, big curves, little mouths, fair skin, and red hair. Scotish girls are world class at getting blasted. To the point of falling down, standing up, and resuming conversation and making out as if nothing happened. You can't not have fun here. Sorry England, but they do outdrink you.

6. Prague
5 days, 1 czech mate
One mans tourist hell is this day gamers poosy paradise. Highly approachable top shelf talent. Quite possibly the prettiest faces in Europe. Big racks on small frames. Slutty AND friendly. Don't let her higher than yours notch count put you off. Czech girls still believe in fairy tales.

5. Wroclaw
12 days, 2 pierogi
Volume, volume, volume. Highest concentration of college age girls in 1 place I've seen anywhere. Girls will stare. Everything but the face is near perfection. Good sense of humor. Fun to pickup and talk to. Daygame is good nearly every day during school. Clubs are poppin' many nights a week. Girls are fast to make out, and fast to flake. Polish cock blocking is legendary. You still need to compete. But when you win, you'll never be treated better in your life than a Wroclaw college GF on lockdown.

4. Kiev
10 days, 5 devuchkas
THE poosy paradise. City of virgins, and whores. "hyper feminine" - Roosh. In Kiev, women are born sex incarnate. Born in high heels. Their existence is to induce boners. Their outfits on dates will make you question why you ever dated a western woman ever. The sway of her hips will drive you to spend money. Her mind games will drive you insane. You will be confused, frustrated, challenged, and inspired. You will never be able to go back. "See you on the other side" - Kiev

Top 3:

3. Moscow
6 months, 21 anastasias
Non-stop beast of a city. Big league game juggernaut. Daygame, nightgame, online, it doesn't mater. The women are slim, and thirsty. Has everything you can imagine and more. New money talks, suits are custom, and whips foreign. Alphas fuck and betas nowhere to be seen. Not for the faint of heart.

2. London
2 weeks, 4 english roses
Impersonal sprawling mass of disconnected humanity. American boy points get you a special pass, redeemable for filthy overnights with posh mouthed girls with questionable morals. Abundant imports, limitless online, and strong day game make for seemingly endless dating & sex options. Nearly on par with...

1. Manhattan
half a lifetime, haven't counted
My reluctant #1 choice. Manhattan women take sex and the city to it's literal extreme. When not in the mood, they take great pride in blowing you out. Insufferable weather half the time. Almost everything in NYC has negative energy attached. But for a single man, it's the all you can eat international buffet of cities for game. Read; Manhatten only. I've lived all over the metro area, and it's an anemic experience without trump card logistics. If living in the big apple isn't poosy paradise, albeit a sour apple one, then I don't know what is.
Interesting list. I just assumed assumed the top 3 would be random EE cities with sprinklings of poland/balkans/baltics. Seemed like mega urban sprawls were the winning metric for you. Bit surprised by Tokyo/San Diego(in CA & cockfest)/Prague(tourist hell) but I don't daygame much. Any future travel plans? Looks like Latin America and the Balkans are uncharted territory..
Amazing post. +1 from me.

Reading something like this makes me how lucky we are to live a lifestyle of travel.
I love the Zagat-esqe review on your travels. We should create a thread of three sentence zippy reviews of destinations we've traveled to. Well done.
Well thought out and expansive, well done!
Great writeup. Nice to see Moscow made your top three.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"
Awesome Post CR. Glad to see NYC as # 1 [Image: banana.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
Ah man it was entertaining reading this. I laughed so damn much, sounds like your world tour has been quite an adventure. +1 my friend.
London at #2??? Say it ain't so
Miami is worse then Dublin??? Wow! Dublin is so utterly devoid of talent that I honestly thought it would be propping up every list on this forum.
Quote: (01-03-2016 06:23 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

London at #2??? Say it ain't so

LOL, I know you guys think I'm nuts, but I love English birds. I'm with him on this. They love American accents, and I do adore an English accent on a chick. And they're not all fat and mean like everyone claims. Just stay away from the posh princesses whose daddy owns a castle and hang out with the English peasant girls. They're really fun.
London at No 2 makes sense depending on logistics. Can you spend £1200+(add £200 bills) on prime central apartment with a mate or two or is that beyond your financial means? If you can only afford £600-700 you lose the logistics and the key to the city.
Quote: (01-03-2016 07:01 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

Miami is worse then Dublin??? Wow! Dublin is so utterly devoid of talent that I honestly thought it would be propping up every list on this forum.

I haven't been to Ireland, but the Irish girls I've met overseas were super cute and cool. And they have that cartoony accent that doesn't seem like it's even real. They can hang with the guys and drink all night. I dunno. Everyone seems to have different experiences. But the ones I've met were pretty cool girls.
Quote: (01-03-2016 07:34 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

I haven't been to Ireland, but the Irish girls I've met overseas were super cute and cool. And they have that cartoony accent that doesn't seem like it's even real. They can hang with the guys and drink all night. I dunno. Everyone seems to have different experiences. But the ones I've met were pretty cool girls.

Damn, that's the first time I've seen anyone refer to Irish girls as super cute and cool, it's usually the polar opposite and rightly so IMO. But like most girls, they will act totally different when they go abroad and will be more open, outgoing & approachable, but when they return home, they always revert back to their aloof, bitchy & unapproachable default status.
Quote: (01-03-2016 08:17 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

Damn, that's the first time I've seen anyone refer to Irish girls as super cute and cool, it's usually the polar opposite and rightly so IMO. But like most girls, they will act totally different when they go abroad and will be more open, outgoing & approachable, but when they return home, they always revert back to their aloof, bitchy & unapproachable default status.

That's a solid point. I always tell myself when I travel that I'm not going to hang out with American girls. Why would I? I see their fat, disgusting asses every day in the States.

Yet, travelers are different. They tend to be thinner and have better attitudes, and they're just fun as shit. Maybe they are bitchy back home, but on the road, people are having a great time. I even hook up with American chicks while I'm overseas, because they're the fun ones. And skinny.

Some of the best girls ever are some hostel girls. Holy shit I've seen some hot ass in some hostels. And they're drinking and ready to party. Which is convenient, because I'm drunk and ready to party, too.

So maybe irish girls are indeed horrible, but the ones abroad are fucking GREAT. I've met many and they were top notch.

EDIT: And I don't have my Irish flag yet, which lends credence to them being complete bitches.
Quote: (01-03-2016 07:31 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

LOL, I know you guys think I'm nuts, but I love English birds. I'm with him on this. They love American accents, and I do adore an English accent on a chick.

Not all girls love American accents, it must be said. I know a few girls like it due to the "exotic factor" that it gives, and the dream of moving to NYC (no other city seems to do). I do however know a lot of girls within my social circles who dislike Americans for being too brash and arrogant.

Quote:Quote:

And they're not all fat and mean like everyone claims. Just stay away from the posh princesses whose daddy owns a castle and hang out with the English peasant girls. They're really fun.

So you're saying to hang out with the fat and mean ones then? [Image: lol.gif]

London is a difficult place to game. Lots of girls are working and live outside the city centre. You've got to have looks (tall, strong jawline etc.) and have a good vibe to really succeed.
BrewDog: The vast majority of Irish chicks are fugly, so don't sweat not getting the flag dude, there are too many hotties from EE, SEA & SA around to even contemplate breathing the same air with an overweight Anglo/Celtic skank.
Quote: (01-03-2016 08:44 PM)Pareto Wrote:  

Not all girls love American accents, it must be said. I know a few girls like it due to the "exotic factor" that it gives, and the dream of moving to NYC (no other city seems to do). I do however know a lot of girls within my social circles who dislike Americans for being too brash and arrogant.

So you're saying to hang out with the fat and mean ones then? [Image: lol.gif]

London is a difficult place to game. Lots of girls are working and live outside the city centre. You've got to have looks (tall, strong jawline etc.) and have a good vibe to really succeed.
\n
One, they love my accent. I thought they were fucking with me the first couple of times they told me, but the English girls kept affirming that they love my voice. I'm from the South, and for whatever reason, they love Southern accents. And I have their dry humor, which bodes well for me. If I had a dollar for every time they told me, "I don't usually like Americans, but you're ok."

And another reason I love English girls... They don't play any headgames. When they get ready to go at it, they just say, "I'm really horny right now." I appreciate the shit out of that.
I've seen good things and bad things about "CC" but if any of these girls that are messaging me from Bogota really exist, then Jesus H. Christ. Holy shit.

In reality, that's her picture from her high school prom and she'll be a huge fatass now. I'll report back.
Great list. Little suprised you didn't do well in Paris given the mass amounts of tourists & students there but could def. see how they get an atttitude there after just a short time.

For better or worse it seems that in the west the biggest cities with huge talent pools & where you can roam around pretty much anonymously seem to offer the best return for your money.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
Awesome list. As for my city, Philadelphia. There's definitely some high end talent at the college level. If your here in summer, quality def goes down.
What no Toronto?

Great write-up and read, but some of the cities are way off in my opinion.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
Dig this thread.

Thanks CR.
+1

This is the most entertaining thread I have seen on here in a while. Informative and hilarious. A few surprises to the list, like disliking Tokyo. This thread might send me to Budapest for a short trip in April if my LTR backs out of a romantic week in Prague.

Naming the girls was epic.
Seems like a very experienced guy. If you've got game (and money), large cities such as London and NYC are paradise. I'm a bit surprised with Miami and Paris ranking so low if you love L/NYC, but hey - your list, your rules!

What were your favorite spots in NYC? Another thing, didnt you find the quality of girls higher in Moscow than in either of these places, particularly L/NYC?