rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame Demonstration: Zach Anner

Zach Anner has cerebral palsy and a messed up eye. He would probably rank a 2 on a girl scale if they were shown a photo...not a 1 because he isn't fat and not visibly totally retarded.

Mr. Anner however has a balls out personality and confidence. So much so that he has an able bodied 5 as a girlfriend. Yes this girl is fat, and sort of mannish looking but dresses like a woman and can sing and play the harp.

This video below "Girlfriend Q and A" is a textbook example of frame control with Zach and his girlfriend. He dismisses her like she is his comedy sidekick, laughing of questions of marriage. Even his bodylanguage is dismissive while she paws at him.

If you ever ask yourself "what is frame or aloofness" that is it. Don't ever say "I can't do that" or complain about your height etc. This guy is putting the "Dos Equis" man personality into a crippled body and pulling women outrageously beyond his genetic fighting weight.

video 1

video 2

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Definitely less than a 5. I would rate her at 2.75. But everything else you said I agree with.

How dare she speak.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Well, she can play the harp. At least a 3 then.

Got worried for a sec, then saw comments about her not being a 5, even in the US.
Almost began to pity US dudes, if this had been true.

He's still dating down.

I disagree that she's a 2.75. I would say she's a 2.9888835

Only the coolest guys can use the 10 point scale with such precision!

Good OP...actually I agree with Bacchus, he's still dating down.

Bad genetics, sure. But by offering some small attention-whore fame that many guys can't, he should be able to pull either a skinnier girl or a prettier faced girl.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”